Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries (72129 Views)

New Neighbor Pregnant / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17
dangotesmummy:
it's the hormones and it comes with pregnancy. as for the baby,that child has automatically shoribiruku over his mother's carelessness and stupidity.

Some men sef how can you see a pregnant woman by another man and still have erection.e mean say if you see the vagina of a goat konji too fit catch you
Which baby are you referring to if I may ask? The one the Op that created this thread is talking about or the one the person you quoted was talking about?
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Astar007: 9:35pm On Mar 17
Emmanuel30a2:
Omo, continues... Such is a panacea to long life... You don't wants to share the panacea or a panacea to long life or of long life? Tufiaka... Go to asia...and ask them the panacea of long life or to long life... The panacea of long life is to have a wife and still be sleeping with peoples wives... The more peoples wives you sleeps with, the more your long life... We have just shared with you, a panacea for long life or a panacea to stay alive... Omo, there is life in sexual life-even without doing marital life or before marital life...

Nor be craze u Don dey craze soo

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Franzinni: 9:36pm On Mar 17
EreluRoz:
Whenever I say those men who works from home doing things from their computers are chronic cheats you people will be coming for me.

Women if your man works from home please don't sleep on him, I know what I'm talking about. They are in the dms of every beautiful women they see on the internet
I work from home ... And I don't give the light of day to any woman besides my wife ... Please how do you come to the conclusion you are holding so close to your chest ?

8 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by imagrg(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17
Spirit of adultery. sad

1 Like

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by CoronaVirusPro: 9:41pm On Mar 17
sacajawea:

As how? Not clear

His wife was cheating. He gave us 10 million to get rid of the guy. Way back the early 2000’s

I still use to dine with the devil then.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by jubrilELsudan: 9:43pm On Mar 17
ABEG ANYBODY GET HIM CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE DO

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by maasoap(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:
Keep servicing her if the husband does not want to. You will be rewarded for your good deeds. Useless husband.
You sounded like you meant it. I could see that you are even angry with the husband. Laughing

Truthsandtrusts:
This is witchcraft Acts,how Nigeria go take good with this evil acts upon your neighbors wife's ..... ready for the servicing penalties to come continue servicing till thunder strikes you

I think the husband should be blamed too. Many women have increased libido during pregnancy. This woman happened to to be one of them. And to make matter worse, husband now completely left her unattended to.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17
Chummynoni:
You made me remember the birth of my son in 2015. I made love with my wife that night and she felt labor pain barely an hour later.

This is what happened when you marry ashawo put for house.
Mumu is your name oo. The story you quoted, how is it different from yours that you just shared?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by pansophist(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17
The kind of sin some men commit will shock the devil. Now the slogan ''some men are dogs'' seems like it makes sense.

How many people have you offended like this? You offended God, her husband, and the unborn child, betrayed your character, and lost the respect of all men and yourself, all for sex?

E worth am?

8 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by ifinger: 9:52pm On Mar 17
Akalia:
see what you are proud saying. Spits. You are not a man at all.

Werey de shalaye 😂
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by mymadam(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17
kestolove95:
Why pregnant women to like fvck like diz? Naso one woman come born last week as d Pekin come out Naso sperm full him body, it shows dat d husband dey fvck her she enter labor
Normal 👍🏽
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Boyjaco: 9:57pm On Mar 17
Dangrace01:
Omo this my car don't need servicing buy and drive.
how much
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17
kestolove95:
Why pregnant women to like fvck like diz? Naso one woman come born last week as d Pekin come out Naso sperm full him body, it shows dat d husband dey fvck her she enter labor
OMG 😳
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by emperor4love(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17
The audacity
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by noblechoco(f): 10:02pm On Mar 17
NoSmoking:
Until the baby in the womb grabs ur dick one day

🥵
grin grin grin
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by kolawoleahmed(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17
i need to see this guy
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by GenFunction: 10:17pm On Mar 17
U say u dunno hw to stop ba,issokay issoright
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by ufuosman(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17
I pity u
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Greenlyf: 10:18pm On Mar 17
maasoap:

You sounded like you meant it. I could see that you are even angry with the husband. Laughing

I think the husband should be blamed too. Many women have increased libido during pregnancy. This woman happened to to be one of them. And to make matter worse, husband now completely left her unattended to.
sorry but can you throw more light on the bolded text.

How did the husband leave her unattended to?

So he shouldn't go to work again because the wife is pregnant bah?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by GenFunction: 10:19pm On Mar 17
Anabosee:
Which kin konji be this?
Spiritual konji
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Navalsadiq(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17
Some people can be very useless
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by IfnobeGod20: 10:20pm On Mar 17
You have serious issue and you need quick deliverance before it's too late. Servicing your neighbour's pregnant woman is a taboo that should not be heard. It would take the grace of God for you to make it in life, for having canal knowledge of a pregnant woman.
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Carlylepneuma: 10:22pm On Mar 17
This guy say he doesn't know if he's committing SIN or not. Mr ur wife go collect as u have done unto another man's wife...

1 Like

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by OAOSUPREME1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17
vibemad007:
I've been servicing my neighbor's pregnant wife and I don't know how to stop -- Man cries out

Why is it that some men are not afraid and be sleeping with someone’s wife?

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Oluwademilade: 10:29pm On Mar 17
He said “he doesn’t know if he’s committing sin” This guy na werey.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by kareemkamil(m): 10:34pm On Mar 17
Tell us the truth, u've being having sex with her b4 she is pregnant

1 Like

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by dangotesmummy: 10:37pm On Mar 17
maasoap:

Which baby are you referring to if I may ask? The one the Op that created this thread is talking about or the one the person you quoted was talking about?
the former
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by pacificom: 10:40pm On Mar 17
Omo na your grave I Dey see so… you are not far from hitting MAGUN Walahi . There are many catchable fishes in the ocean, na shark way go kill you, Dey your mind. Hmm.. I tok my own o..

1 Like

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Psoul(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17
vibemad007:
I've been servicing my neighbor's pregnant wife and I don't know how to stop -- Man cries out

He said he doesn't know if he's committing sin or helping.
Guy, you're a compound fo0l by saying this. I said you are a stup!d fo0l. You know what you're doing.

Let me tell you one of the implications of this thing you're doing.
You see, you'll not have that breakthrough you desires in life until that child in the womb is born, grows and start making huge money.

You're success in life depends on when that child will succeed.
That is one of the implications of sleeping with a married woman that is pregnant. You've cursed yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by fatytoy333(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread / My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.