Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries (71129 Views)

New Neighbor Pregnant / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by nedekid: 8:38pm On Mar 17
kestolove95:
Why pregnant women to like fvck like diz? Naso one woman come born last week as d Pekin come out Naso sperm full him body, it shows dat d husband dey fvck her she enter labor

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by nehemiah111: 8:38pm On Mar 17
Bro you are under a curse you need cleansing.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by obaidan: 8:39pm On Mar 17
weyrey
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by SageOddy: 8:39pm On Mar 17
kestolove95:
Why pregnant women to like fvck like diz? Naso one woman come born last week as d Pekin come out Naso sperm full him body, it shows dat d husband dey fvck her she enter labor

I don't believe this. There can't be sperm as she put to birth.

I think your imagination is beyond you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Bigseven(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17
Naso wunna Dey do for that wunna side ?? Cho
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Nefort: 8:40pm On Mar 17
Savedday2:
The day 9ja girls will stop ashawo, that is when Christ will come for the second time. Yeye people, see what she have turn the man to!
Typical stupid comment from Nairaland guys always blaming women for the failures of men.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by MrCork: 8:40pm On Mar 17
vibemad007:
I've been servicing my neighbor's pregnant wife and I don't know how to stop -- Man cries out

brother did u pour inside sir?(no oofeonsce) angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17
A thousand ways to die, but this one you chose is one of the fastest.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by bukkiexchange01(f): 8:41pm On Mar 17
NoSmoking:
Until the baby in the womb grabs ur dick one day

🥵

And Chew It With Is Toothless Mouth. You'll know prick has no bone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by CTee1: 8:42pm On Mar 17
Ndewo Mr helper.... You doing the work of your fada... Keep it up
Asking if your commiting sin or helping her is a brilliant question. What do u think Mr helper?

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by KBORN(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17
The audacity.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by chukkystar(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17
Those talking about the Husband not doing His work never Marry. Marry first and Start providing. Sex go be like extra Job. It won't seem like the Fun it used to be due to tiredness and stress. Sex is Her right ooo but daily sex na lie for this Economy. U wan die?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Bimpe29: 8:44pm On Mar 17
Aundhu Billahi Mina Shaitan Rajeem. cry cry cry
What a sinful act!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Elvis2kay: 8:44pm On Mar 17
Which style you dey do with her?doggy??
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by sunlad123: 8:45pm On Mar 17
Abomination
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by schoolboymatt(m): 8:46pm On Mar 17
u dey work from home and you dey deep hand for tins? cry

wait for it.
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by iluvdonjazzy: 8:48pm On Mar 17
Then you are the father of the unborn child.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by PerfectJUSTICE: 8:48pm On Mar 17
Dangrace01:
Omo this my car don't need servicing buy and drive.

Where's your location

1 Like

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by eazye4u133(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17
Wow ! I can't imagine you indulging in that
It's either you pack out of the environment or you give yourself a break from your compound for a long time.
Sleeping with a married and pregnant woman as at that is very dangerous.
A word is enough for the wise. sad

8 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Nijimog: 8:49pm On Mar 17
Somebody say per nyuu

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by ignis: 8:50pm On Mar 17
How will a sensible man sleep with a pregnant married woman? That is like inviting curse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Ubdavis(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17
Savedday2:
The day 9ja girls will stop ashawo, that is when Christ will come for the second time. Yeye people, see what she have turn the man to!

E get any country wey Ashawo no dey?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by kaywhy09(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17
Wahala pro max cheesy
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Zony94: 8:53pm On Mar 17
If it true you did this meh you may face problems later in life unless you stop it now and pray for forgiveness.The pregnant woman will put you in problems because it so bad and sinful. She will still continue after given birth but you, your life is in dangers.Run to God and seek for forgiveness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by fareed69(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17
You just laid a course on your head.
May Almighty God be with you.
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Father254: 8:57pm On Mar 17
[quote author=vibemad007 post=128968108]I've been servicing my neighbor's pregnant wife and I don't know how to stop -- Man cries out[/quote

Crying kee you there. ]
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by VaginaAcademic: 8:57pm On Mar 17
kestolove95:
that is not sperm or semen its called Vernix caseosa it's a white, creamy, naturally occurring biofilm covering the skin of the fetus during the last trimester of pregnancy. Vernix coating on the neonatal skin protects the newborn skin and facilitates extra-uterine adaptation of skin in the first postnatal week if not washed away after birth.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by tballeyy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17
Nairaland this is non sense
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by VinnyBaba: 8:58pm On Mar 17
Funny Enough, some Guys like dis get Away with this Terrible Offence. sad

Dats how A Guy in my Hood fuccked a Married with a 5yr old son, for months.😒

Her Husband works in a nearby town.

He goes in the Afternoon, sends the young Boy on errands, give him N1000 note and quickly enters the room and start to Polash the woman. embarassed undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by LadyRosa(f): 8:58pm On Mar 17
grin

Men dey try oyel your wife engine when she get belle. E get why? grin grin

The lady will have the neighbour to thank after an easy birth with no tear cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by mu2sa2: 8:59pm On Mar 17
Develop the yarn into a novel, if you can.
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by mamatonye: 8:59pm On Mar 17
Satan will give you your own firewood to start your own hell fire.because you do pass am.santusanitorials locate you there.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Plus-sized Bride Puts Cake In Her Cleavage, Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.