Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries (72239 Views)

New Neighbor Pregnant / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Chi111(m): 4:18am On Mar 18
I guess when a woman is pregnant, the needful need to be done. The so-called husband needs to be there for her, then what happens when the man refuses to perform his duty. Aside men activated
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by enemyofprogress: 4:23am On Mar 18
Chei! Omo see free bush meat. I wonder why me no dey get this kind lock. Na those one wey sabi chop money like Holluwhakemmy dey always come my way
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by enemyofprogress: 4:37am On Mar 18
NoSmoking:
Until the baby in the womb grabs ur dick one day

🥵
says who? The baby likes and enjoys it. Don't you know that is the water that helps the baby to swim in the womb?
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by maasoap(m): 5:01am On Mar 18
Desusi:

No matter how many times,he attended to her she will still do extra Bleep. pray you will not meet woman like this?
Most women are like that during pregnancy. Do little you can do when you can, reject when you don't have energy or interest. But abandoning her completely is not good at all. The problem with this case that makes it exceptional is that the woman has a man who is not afraid close by. Many of them don't have this kind of opportunity, so they just accept their fate because how easy it is for a pregnant woman to be looking for extra dick or how many men are ready to take the risk?
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by maasoap(m): 5:02am On Mar 18
dangotesmummy:
the former
Okay
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by maasoap(m): 5:04am On Mar 18
Greenlyf:
sorry but can you throw more light on the bolded text.

How did the husband leave her unattended to?

So he shouldn't go to work again because the wife is pregnant bah?

Read the original post again, the attached pictures grin grin grin
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Emmanuel30a2: 5:41am On Mar 18
Mcslize:

Wahala dey o. Na rap be this ABI na song? I just dey hear craze craze craze everywhere. Weti dey happen?
Wetin you wan call am?
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Rhassidy360: 5:51am On Mar 18
Congratulations King of Doggy
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Tzar(m): 6:06am On Mar 18
angry undecidedPlease continue’ You have been a good neighbor that MUST be heavily rewarded for your selfless service to humanity! Werey Osiwin!
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by ufotunang: 6:07am On Mar 18
No problem continue...... when the child resembles you .. that is when wahala will start
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by ufotunang: 6:08am On Mar 18
Women and knacking....they do not joke with it🙄
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Druss(m): 6:13am On Mar 18
The two of them are foolish. They are both adults and know the right thing to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by searchlight: 6:14am On Mar 18
kennyz247:
Don't stop oo...
Destruction is clossser to you than you ever thought...
When a man bleeps a mareied woman he wilk be destroyed. When a married woman bleeps another man his husband will be destroyed. When will women take responsibility for their stupidity? Anyway it is only in black Africa that you hear this rubbish. The only danger in fucking a married women is physical attack from the husband.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by searchlight: 6:16am On Mar 18
ignis:
How will a sensible man sleep with a pregnant married woman? That is like inviting curse.
Only in Africa.
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by searchlight: 6:18am On Mar 18
Pascal9:
Continue, that is how they will Bleep your own wife, and it's people like you that will kill if another man Bleep your olosho
Life ia not an arithmetic where one plus one must be equal to one.
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Greattha: 6:24am On Mar 18
Why now

Continue now.

No need to stop as it's a woman carrying another man's baby that is obviously your fetish.

Na wa for some men sha.

vibemad007:
I've been servicing my neighbor's pregnant wife and I don't know how to stop -- Man cries out
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by SisterAnn(f): 6:31am On Mar 18
NoSmoking:
Until the baby in the womb grabs ur dick one day

🥵
Hahaha 😃
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Akagbe(m): 6:42am On Mar 18
Continue
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by bigfriyo(m): 6:48am On Mar 18
That is how someone will service yours too when you get married
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Stawner16(m): 6:52am On Mar 18
CoronaVirusPro:

I don’t know what happened afterwards.

It was strictly on business.

Stop the cap, Mr John Wick grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by adecz: 6:55am On Mar 18
Kotinu your acts 👉👌of charity to
a needy neighbor ❗️❗️❗️

Na you go be neighbor of the day
during the naming ceremony 👶👶👶

1 Like

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by kennyz247(m): 7:03am On Mar 18
searchlight:
When a man bleeps a mareied woman he wilk be destroyed. When a married woman bleeps another man his husband will be destroyed. When will women take responsibility for their stupidity? Anyway it is only in black Africa that you hear this rubbish. The only danger in fucking a married women is physical attack from the husband.
Im not exempting the woman here,they both committed and still commiting the atrocity.beside attack from the husband or anyone is also destruction
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by HopeAlive16(f): 7:12am On Mar 18
Savedday2:
The day 9ja girls will stop ashawo, that is when Christ will come for the second time. Yeye people, see what she have turn the man to!
Wisdom is when you used the key word some 9ja girls instead of generalizing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:15am On Mar 18
Savedday2:
The day 9ja girls will stop ashawo, that is when Christ will come for the second time. Yeye people, see what she have turn the man to!

I don't agree.

Jesus is coming back for real.
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by nosa2ekundayo: 7:22am On Mar 18
Sleekfingers:
Continue oooooo. You are simply doing the lords work......

Which "lord" are you referring to this time?
Try route am to Islam make you see somethings in real time
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Passionate1(m): 7:24am On Mar 18
Thou shall not commit Adultery. . .
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Gidigrav(m): 7:27am On Mar 18
Curse you placing on yourself i pity you dey play with your destiny
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by HRMK: 7:30am On Mar 18
when did you start the romance?before or after she got pregnant?if it before,there is every possibility that the pregnancy is even yours!if the rltnshp started after she got pregnant,it simply means you are #heartless and should be jailed!!
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Bigprik: 7:32am On Mar 18
[quote author=vibemad007 post=128968108]I've been servicing my neighbor's pregnant wife and I don't know how to stop -- Man cries out[animals get sense pass u]
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by anonimi: 7:35am On Mar 18
HRMK:
when did you start the romance?before or after she got pregnant?if it before,there is every possibility that the pregnancy is even yours!if the rltnshp started after she got pregnant,it simply means you are #heartless and should be jailed!!

Jailed under what section of our laws please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by tishbite43: 7:46am On Mar 18
wifeesnatcher:

Ode

If every beautiful women don't off their pant nko? Or was the pregnant lady here saint to have allow another man to be sleeping with her while pregnant

Sometimes you dey talk like person programme with AI?
Faulty AI for the matter
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by 7upnigeria: 7:53am On Mar 18
What!!

Uche7779, Come and carry your brother

When I see a topic like this, I see "Karma is a bitch", Obey the 10 commandment.
GOFRONT:
Do not put asunder what God has join.

ME:
The above is not part of the ten commandments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) / Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.