Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') (21717 Views)

Poll: Are you happy about Mourinho's sacking/''resignation'?

Yes!: 21% (25 votes)
No.: 78% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent / Fabio Capello Resigns As England's Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by debosky(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
JK relax, oldies like you should know when to respond and when not to respond, especially when its juvenile newbies making posts wink
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by ritchboi: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
Dat was jus a joke,make una free me jare.Wetin?
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Vieira(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2007
Chelsea being relegated would make me very happy.

I would love to see how many fans will stick by them when they are playing Cardiff, Swansea and other dismal clubs on a weekly basis. grin

But RA will never let that happen, he will just buy the whole Barcelona team and replace them with Chelsea shirts! grin grin

Anyway Tottenham getting relegated is enough for me this season. Make I go church right now.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Mustay(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2007
pretend wink like an oldie noooooooooooww bad belle
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mindey: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
firstly he wasent sacked and man am i gonna miss him embarassedso sadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by 9ja4eva: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2007
Whatever he has left Chelsea
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Mustay(m): 4:48am On Sep 27, 2007
and chelsea has beaten hull cheesy cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by free2ryhme: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2007
[size=15pt]HELLO CHELSEA FANS THERE IS AN ONGOING FREE FORMS FOR ANY CHELSEA FANS THAT WANTS TO JOIN ARSENAL FANS CLUB. NA WE THEY RAIN IT SEEMS THAT STAMFORD BRIDGE IS NOT ONLY FALLING BUT CRUMBLING, LOL, THERE IS TILL TIME B4 THE WHOLE THING COMES CRASHING DOWN ON YOU ALL grin [/size] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by free2ryhme: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2007
[size=15pt]HELLO CHELSEA FANS THERE IS AN ONGOING FREE FORMS FOR ANY CHELSEA FANS THAT WANTS TO JOIN ARSENAL FANS CLUB. NA WE THEY RAIN IT SEEMS THAT STAMFORD BRIDGE IS NOT ONLY FALLING BUT CRUMBLING, LOL, THERE IS TILL TIME B4 THE WHOLE THING COMES CRASHING DOWN ON YOU ALL grin [/size] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by medube(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2007
free2ryhme:

Keep your form for yourself. A real supporter stands with his team through good times and rough times. Just as I have been with Chelsea for the last 17 years, so shall I remain with them for many more years to come. Are you used to jumping from one team to another? Perhaps thats why you believe others are like you   undecided tongue
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2007
medube:

Keep your form for yourself. A real supporter stands with his team through good times and rough times. Just as I have been with Chelsea for the last 17 years, so shall I remain with them for many more years to come. Are you used to jumping from one team to another? Perhaps thats why you believe others are like you   undecided tongue

admit you wish . .you were a gunner grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by medube(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2007
I would rather leave football and start following Golf than support any other club apart from Chelsea. Sorry my sister I don't wish I was a gunner. I had 13 years prior to Jose Mourinho to have any wishes and i didn't, so I won't start now because of a shaky beginning smiley One thing we all have to admit, is this season they are a lot of teams who are not going to just sit down and watch the big boys run over them grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2007
the big boys grin ? i hope you r not refering to cheksli o grin

You are big / . .most of ur players r wrestlers grin

but not in the same league as my youngsters kiss

cheksli has lost a lot gloria/glory hunters grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by medube(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2007
Good luck to the glory hunters and good luck to your youngsters smiley We still dey kamkpe! grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2007
una go kampe till the season ends grin grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Mustay(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2007
make medube ndey waste im time with these gooners na!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by medube(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2007
Mustay:

make medube ndey waste im time with these gooners na!

Sorry sir! wink
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by free2ryhme: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2007
Oga he who laffs last laffs best and we then gunners are having the last laffs unbeaten runs Chelsea is at the 7th position what a woe. To all chelsea fans I dey give free forms ok make una no worry e go better when una come to face facts that footbalss na skills no be gera gera. make i tell una "THE ONE" was the worst thing that ever happened to chelsea. I go even produce a title the fall and rise and fall of chelsea. I no say bad belle go beef me it is understandable. e dey pain una say we dey win. GUNNERS FOR LIFE. UP EMIRATE
mukina2:

admit you wish . .you were a gunner grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by solidicon(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2007
Sacked!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by free2ryhme: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2007
Dem drive the guy e no get anything to over again na wahala precedes his entry into chelsea and the english league as a whole and na wahala e take comot there oma se oooooooooo. ! make una no worry if at all una no ge anything relegation still better una hear me sooo, next home gve in chelsea na only 10 people go come stadium. Abramovich and his family with some chelsea top shots, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by switch47(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2011
THE DAY CHELSEA will ever be regreting!! they think everything should be perfect----Chelsea is a very useless club

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

UCL: Arsenal Vs Barcelona On Wednesday 16th February 2011 (2 - 1!) / FA Cup: Southampton Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 28th January 2017 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 14th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.