Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') (21855 Views)

Poll: Are you happy about Mourinho's sacking/''resignation'?

Yes!: 21% (25 votes)
No.: 78% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent / Fabio Capello Resigns As England's Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by debosky(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2007
. . . and I can bet that performance will be shyte! grin grin

Chelsea are going to get steamrolled by MU, Ronazza Wazza, Tevezza, Nevizza and Vidiczza will be back on form grin grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Debo nor kill me o

medube wazza and ramza would unleash all his frustrations on cech o shocked grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by tkb417(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2007
We could feel that the boys will be demoralised and start messing up at most encounters, but on the other hand they pull through and shut everyone up an continue the stuggle. I tell you, the best answer will be displayed on Sunday. Even if we do not win at Old Trafford, our performance should be able to give us a preview of what's going to happen

Thou shall loose the game , Amen
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by medube(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2007
debosky:

. . . and I can bet that performance will be shyte! grin grin

Chelsea are going to get steamrolled by MU, Ronazza Wazza, Tevezza, Nevizza and Vidiczza will be back on form grin grin grin

Wishing you and your zzas good luck! smiley
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by debosky(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
they aren't my zzas, they belong to Jackal, I-man and Justkunmi wink

I'm just helping Jackal out till he logs back on grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2007
way to go Roman angry how dare you sack Maureen cry who will classify eggs for us now cry grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by champredd(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2007
The baddest news in EPL in recent times.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by RuuDie(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2007
I don't like the way everybody is overlookin my main man AVRAM GRANT, that guy's got brains. . . . Just watch & see a brand new, elegant chelski - after OT though!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by RuuDie(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2007
I don't like the way everybody is overlookin my main man AVRAM GRANT, that guy's got brains. . . . Just watch & see a brand new, elegant chelski - after OT though!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by RuuDie(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2007
& 4 that fella who says JM's boot was politically motivated, PACK UR FACE, any manager as haughty as JM wld get the boot after a sterile draw against a bunch of accountants, skool teachers & carpenters who only play football part-time!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by aikayboy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2007
who is Avram Grant anyway? Chelsea is too established a club to be handled by someone not even qualified to be a caretaker manager. Allowing Mourinho go was unnecessary. Sadly this was the season when I hoped the team would be a proper and unstoppable unit. And for the record, whether anyone likes it or not Jose wasn't sacked. Will miss my coach badly, though.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by 9ja4eva: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2007
He left on mutual consent

Well Grant would have Tella as assistant

I cant wait to see what the team would turn out to be
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by RuuDie(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ the USA 94 mundial, italian coach Arrigo Sacchi made this comment after they narrowly pipped nigeria in the 2nd round. . . .
"if i lose 2 spain, my people will understand, but lose 2 nigeria. . . . ."

equate 2 the JM saga!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by RuuDie(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ the USA 94 mundial, italian coach Arrigo Sacchi made this comment after they narrowly pipped nigeria in the 2nd round. . . .
"if i lose 2 spain, my people will understand, but lose 2 nigeria. . . . ."

equate 2 the JM saga!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by aikayboy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2007
RuuDie:

& 4 that fella who says JM's boot was politically motivated, PACK UR FACE, any manager as haughty as JM would get the boot after a sterile draw against a bunch of accountants, school teachers & carpenters who only play football part-time!

Neither am I of the opinion that the removal was politically motivated, but Jose is no slouch, and u know it. whateva second rate club u support would sack ur coach any day to hire Mourinho.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by tkb417(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2007
Neither am I of the opinion that the removal was politically motivated, but Jose is no slouch, and u know it. whateva second rate club u support would sack your coach any day to hire Mourinho
maybe Jol,Moyes and big Sam.I'm sure you aint refering to Fergie and Wenger. They are Class and no one will sack them for the special retard
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2007
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

on sunday no more drama cry grin

the special one is gone cry grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by champredd(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2007
Mourinho was under too much pressure from the board and he probably had a spat with them after the drawing with Rosenborg.

Chelsea will never win the Champion's League as far as the board kept interfering.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Mustay(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2007
OPEN LETTER TO CHELSEA FANS

The following open letter to Chelsea fans from Chelsea Football Club was exclusively revealed on Chelsea TV tonight.

The Chelsea FC plc board and everyone at the club has appreciated your patience and understanding during what has

been a difficult time.

It is only right that we explain the reasons behind José Mourinho leaving Chelsea and also recognise the immense

contribution he has made to the club and to English football.

Early this morning we announced that Chelsea and José Mourinho had agreed to part company by mutual consent.
The key phrase here is that there was mutual agreement. [size=18pt]José did not resign and he was not sacked[/size].

What is clear, though, is we had all reached a point where the relationship between the club and José had broken

down. This was despite genuine attempts over several months by all parties to resolve certain differences.

The reason the decision has been taken is that we believed the breakdown started to impact on the performance of the

team and recent results supported this view. We did not want this to continue or affect the club further.

Chelsea's long-term football objectives and ambitions remain unchanged and the appointment of Avram Grant and Steve

Clarke is aimed at continuing to achieve those goals.

We also must pay tribute to the great job José did for Chelsea.[size=18pt] He has been the most successful manager [/size] the club has

known and he rightly deserves that place in our history. José has been instrumental in putting Chelsea where it is

today, among the leading clubs in European and world football.

He will always be welcome at Stamford Bridge, whether as the guest of Chelsea or as the manager of another club, and

he will be given the reception and respect his position in our history deserves.

[img]http://C:\Documents and Settings\Dr. Yusuf\My Documents\My Pictures\PIctures\blu\jm missed.JPG[/img]

Signed

Chelsea Football Club
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by shawn123: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2007
the truth is that man j. m brings out the flavour in soccer. his arrogance, everything spices up premiership trust me!!!!!! its no good at all that he left,
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Mustay(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2007
now u are talking
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Shaunscot(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2007
Furious Drogba To Follow Mourinho Out Of Chelsea
The fall-out from Jose Mourinho's shock departure from Chelsea has begun, with an emotional Didier Drogba vowing to follow the Special One out of Stamford Bridge,

Ivory Coast striker Didier Drogba is reportedly "furious and upset" that Chelsea have parted company with mnanager Jose Mourinho, and is determined to follow the Portuguese tactician out of Stamford Bridge.

Drogba, 29, was reportedly in tears as Mourinho said goodbye to the players yesterday at Chelsea's training ground.

And he is now planning to ask for a transfer, according to The Sun.

A friend of Drogba's told the newspaper: “Didier is absolutely furious with Chelsea and cannot believe they would sack Mourinho like this.
"He looked on Jose as his mentor and does not know that he can achieve his best form for Chelsea under another coach.

“It will take a few weeks yet before he’s fit to play but it’s a matter of when and not if that he’ll leave the club.”

Drogba was Chelsea's leading scorer last season with 33 goals.

The Sun claims that AC Milan monitored Drogba's availability in the summer and would be prepared to pay £25 million to take him to the San Siro.

The newspaper adds that Drogba’s close friend, Ghanaian midfielder Michael Essien, is also upset by the dramatic developments at Chelsea this week, while Frank Lampard, described by The Sun as "Mourinho’s most trusted on-field general," has only 21 months left on his current contract and has stalled on negotiating a new one.

Lampard has persistently been linked with interest from Barcelona and Juventus.

Portuguese stars Ricardo Carvalho and Paulo Ferreira, who were with Mourinho at Porto and followed him to London, could also be pondering their futures as Chelsea players.

Meanwhile, Mourinho himself said on Portuguese TV last night: “I’ll take my time and relax after what happened.

“I’ve worked hard the last few years. I’m not going to rush into a new job.”

For those that still insist on MUTUAL CONSENT,see the phrase in BOLD.
This is the beginning of the end for Chelsea
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by doncnn(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2007
i hereby encourage all chelsea players and fans and lovers of chelsea fc, to give GRANT chance, just like had taught us to always believe in positive result, anyway, apart from that i strongly believe  and now that our beloved players will not let us down nowing fully well that our envious enemies who have been beefing over our successes are waiting to see us fall,

IN JESUS NAME, ALL ENEMIES OF CHELSEA MUST BOW,

up blues
blues 4life
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by topeorekoy(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2007
PLS i dont want ds to happen. this was what i saw on bbc ds morning

Chelsea's Didier Drogba has vowed to follow Jose Mourinho out of Chelsea. (The Sun)

Meanwhile, midfielder Frank Lampard is said to "devastated" by the departure and is also set to leave,

, along with Didier Drogba, Michael Essien, Florent Malouda and Ricardo Carvalho. (Various)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/default.stm
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Mustay(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2007
shaun
u know how many millions of pounds jose has earned by this 'sack'?

remember itz a contract

The Board (which I know is only AB) is dissapointed with him and the guy decide to take the bull by the horn.

JM should just follow TOTTi; HOLLYWOOD! cool
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Vieira(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2007
Mustay, if you resign you do not get paid up on your contract.

if you are sacked then you get the whole contract paid up.

He was sacked. simple.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by LuvMachin(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2007
O boy this news will make certain clubs fire their coaches oH!! just to bring Mourinho in.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mekoyo(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2007
I remain a Chelsea fan. I have always been a Chelsea fan. THE SPECIAL ONE made us one of the most feared in Europe and the msot feared in the Englsih Premiership.

That is why he is the best.

I remain a chelsea fan. UP BLUES UP CHELSEA
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Mustay(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2007
Viera all trhe same; the guy is richer.

hez sucked money from Ab

Ab's wife has sucked money outta him too!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Bamiprof(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2007
Chelsea is winning nothing this season and i see a bleak future for them, but i feel for my brother who is a chelsea follower.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by oshomzy(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2007
what goes around comes around

when henri left arsenal, alot of chelsea(drunks) fans predicted the fall of arsenal. Alas! arsenal is waxing stronger.

Now, what happens to the club with the exit of JM?
will it die or live or be relegated out of the premiership?
only time can tell.
please kindly tell Dele Durogba and okon mike Essien to take heart.

it pays to be a gunner,

cheers
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by RuuDie(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2007
Someone asked who Avram Grant is. . . . . that GENTLEMAN, my friend, has handled a NATIONAL TEAM; wonder when JM will get that kin'a job. . . . so y'all don't be acting up like Monsieur Grant ain't got shyte 2 offer, c'uz he does!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Who Will Win The 2017/2018 Premier League Title? / Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund : UCL (2 - 0) On 26th November 2014 / Liverpool Vs Leeds (1 - 2) Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.