Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') (21743 Views)

Poll: Are you happy about Mourinho's sacking/''resignation'?

Yes!: 21% (25 votes)
No.: 78% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent / Fabio Capello Resigns As England's Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by kaydkay(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2007
ITS A GLOOMY DAY (in football sense that is)!!

AM A TRUE BLUE 4 LIFE AND I APPRECIATE THE MONEY ROMAN HAS BROUGHT TO THE CLUB EVEN WITHOUT THE MONEY A COACH LIKE JOSE' WOULD HAVE STILL PERFORMED!!

APART FROM THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LOSSES TO LIVERPOOL, THIS HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF MY LOWEST MOMENTS IN OVER A DECADE OF  SUPPORTING CHELSEA.

REAL CHELSEA FANS - WE SHALL RISE AGAIN NO SHAKING!!!

BLUE 4 EVA
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2007
"the special one": grin finally realised that they were not going anywhere this season and he jumped ship grin who will be the new manager now cry

Marcel Desailly maybe grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by legry(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2007
Hey Tella's available, u chealsea peps could contact him hahaha!!!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by RuuDie(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2007
SHAAAAARAAAAAAAP. . . .  which kain argument with JT; who the Bleep is JT JM axed RA's very own boys Ballack & Sheva but didn't get the boot 4 that, so how could an argument with JT earn him a sack. . . . looking 4 ways to save Jose's face abi   no xcape route 4 y'all this time. . . .  ur special one's lost it. . . . .  maybe he just might nick a job at HULL and team up with Jay-jay, that would be great. . .   grin grin grin

the decision to part ways was based on MUTUAL AGREEMENT. . .  what do u think that implies
simple xplanation:
When your boss tells ur under-performing butt "YOU ARE FIRED" what can/do u say to that   but agree and that is MUTUAL AGREEMENT 4 y'all!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2007
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

he would be missed cry the EPL's main actor is gone cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by RuuDie(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2007
I'm willing to bet my last dime that Avram Grant's g'onna do a far better job than JM, maybe he's not g'onna win all the titles on the face of the earth but he'd surely put out something TRUE BLUES can appreciate. . . .  pity he's not g'onna be the long-term manager!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by my2cents(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2007
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by akinalabi(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2007
Latest news says AVRAM GRANT will be in
charge against Man Utd at Old Trafford on
Sunday.

Steve Clarke to remain as number 2.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2007
chei!! maureen the comedian is gone shocked shocked cant beleive it cry cry cry

last season . threads were created for AW to replace Capello grin

awwwww cry cry cry this is sad o

Maureen would be missed cry grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Joey82(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2007
Jose morinho was not sacked, he only parted with stamford bridge on mutual consent and i repeat mutual consent.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by theffanyi(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2007
I CANT BELIEVE THIS U GUYS ARE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLSSSSSSSSS.

MONRIHO kor monriho nii
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by akinalabi(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2007
Latest news coming from Portugal

Scolari to be sacked and Jose to take over.

Haven't confirmed it though!

Interesting Twist!

Akin Alabi
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by djcrucifix(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2007
i aint a chelsea fan but i like jose, sacked or no sacked, chelsea has lost a good guy but i sure say im go soon get anoda job. wink
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by ADint(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2007
He had to go! No great manager can work with an overbearing and intrusive boss/owner (not just in football).  In other successful clubs the owner(s) are usually in the background, more of seen but not heard, footballing decisions are left to the managers.

Sven will be wishing (at least financially) he did not take the Man City job -  he would have been the most likely replacement.

Anyway one team less for Arsenal to worry about this season.grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Albert09(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2007
I know all Chelsa enemies/haters will be too happy to hear of this. I only want to remind RA that football is not played in the Board room. Chelsa, before the coming of JM, was not a side to really reckon with. JM brought back the pride of Chelsa, now people are complaining that they don't like his stlye. Do you want style or result?

My friend just told me that he quitted Chelsa fan base. I may soon decamp to Arsenal. Somebody should tell RM that money does not play football. You need a team and not just collection of stars. He can buy the whole players in the world at over priced rates and we shall see if that will win him the Champions league.

I feel for JM. He was just not allowed to do his thing. The premiership is just the loser for his exit. The Chelsa star players will soon be on their way out. I can only wish RA and his Board the best of Luck. Infact, RA is a kill-joy.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by McOmo(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2007
Abeg we no want glory-hunters 4 Arsenal jare. Thanz
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by A40(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2007
I cant but laugh can you imagine the smile on my face when i woke up this morning with two text messages from 2 chelsea fans that their Mourinho has been sacked.I can tell today is gonna be a good day
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Akolawole(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2007
Flickers from England: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_2741761,00.html
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Akolawole(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2007
This is his 2nd to the last statement made as a chelsea Manager

"It is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem"

What a man!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by akinalabi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2007
Akolawole:

"It is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem"

If that statement means what I think it is, then he deserves
the boot.

You simply cannot say that about the situation at your club.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Elgaxton(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hey na wah o, i dey vex for this kind news! Those of u asking for the source of the news, goto www.bbc.co.uk, its in their

sports section

Premiership is gonna be boring this season o!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
cheesy "  grin"  [size=3pt]concentrate .  tongue [/size]

now what

err . . .  cheesy

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Akolawole(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Akin

He's not reffering to Chelsea fc

But one man in Chelsea grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Seun(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2007
He may or may not have been a good coach, but he was an entertainer and I think I like that about him.
Chelsea's loss will be another club's gain, I'm sure, but which club will it be and will they be rich?
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by A40(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2007
That guy most be having some brain damage or how do you explain his new found obsession for eggs and omelettes
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by akinalabi(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2007
Seun:

He may or may not have been a good coach, but he was an entertainer and I think I like that about him.
Chelsea's loss will be another club's gain, I'm sure, but which club will it be and will they be rich?

I gathered he will be taking over from Scolari as
Portugal's manager.

Havent confirmed it though.

Akin Alabi
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by akinalabi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2007
Akolawole:

@Akin

He's not reffering to Chelsea fc

But one man in Chelsea grin

Here's how I saw his statement.

He was responding to statements that his team was not
playing attractive football.

He then said the good eggs make the best omlettes. That
is only good players can deliver exciting football.

"The best eggs can be found at Waitrose and you cannot
go there"

You know things are expensive at Waitrose. So he cannot
get the best players because Roman will not give him the
money.

That is he could only settle for average players like Sidwell,
Ben Haim and co.

That is an insult on Roman as he has given you about £200
million in 3 years.

You can't talk about your boss like that.

Akin Alabi
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by olofofo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2007
I have alwys believed that Mourinho is a good coach but a bad Manager. Abromovic did not make his billions by being sentimental. he was always looking for  an excuse to let him Go.

Imagine spending so much money and having a team to die for yet he complained all through last season that he was not allowed to spend money. he was spared last season because at least he had two trophies. but come this season, the game has changed. almost all the teams went on a spending spree and were fortified to make sure it is not buiness as usual for the top four. the clubs goal is to win the Champions league 2 time over the next 3-6 years and it was really a bad start for him drawing at home with Rosenborg. it did not help matters the lat two premiership games had not gone well.

he is a good coach and he will soon get another gig. but the reality s that he lost a fanstastic chance in a team like chelsea with a owner who is true lover of the game. He should work on his managerial and people skills.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by waxyweller: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2007
HE HAS LEFT ALOT OF CHELSEA FANS CLUBLESS, AND PLAYERS , WEAK embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I MISS U JOSE, I LOVE U SO MUCH
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2007
Bleep u 9ja4eva.Bleep u Jackal. What the heck at the both of u saying?
Chelsea is the best club Iv seen so far.
My homeboy took a bow all by himself. He justified his integrity by resigning
after drawing at home during their first champions league game.
Both of una na big mumu.
CHELSEA 4 LIFE MAN. angry
Anytime anyday, the english premireship will be very boring without JM.
Take it or got lost,
morfuckers,
angry
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Shaunscot(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2007
Here is from Goal.com
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=420164

[b]Not Jol, Not Mancini, Scolari To Make Way For Mourinho

The tremors of Jose Mourinho's Chelsea exit have been felt right across Europe, but it could be a return to his homeland that might be on the cards.

Top coaches in top positions right across Europe have come under increasing threat over the last 12 hours given Jose Mourinho's departure.

The fact that his family seem settled in London suggests that Tottenham - whose unhappiness with Martin Jol is no secret - would be an obvious destination.

However, there are suggestions that Jose would consider it a step downwards, and would rather look for greener pastures in mainland Europe.

Inter Milan are a club his agent has already held talks with in the past, and given Roberto Mancini's current standing, or lack of it, the Nerazzurri job is another he is being linked with.

That Massimo Moratti is one of the few people who can match what Abramovich had been offering him, has hardly helped quash the rumours.

Third in line is a spot on the Barcelona bench, with Frank Rijkaard under huge pressure from the fans after his stars failed to deliver in La Liga.

The problem here, of course, is that Jose's diatribes in the wake of the Barca-Chelsea games have made him a despised figure at the Camp Nou.

It was a distant fourth, but in recent hours, it has emerged that the top job in Portugal could be offered to Mourinho before too long.

A very close friend of the former Chelsea boss has told Sky Sports News that Mourinho is set to join the Portugal coaching staff. The source claimed that he had spoken to Jose, who has also supposedly informed senior Chelsea player about his future.

The news puts Luis Felipe Scolari's position under increased scrutiny, the Brazilian having fallen out of favor after his punch at Ivica Dragutinovic last Wednesday. News has just broken through that he has been handed a fine by UEFA, and the continued embarrassment could see him forced to hand in his resignation soon.

Mourinho was one of the many people who had strongly urged Scolari to continue beyond last summer's World Cup, though he has always maintained he himself would like to take on the job at some point.[/b]
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Vieira(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2007
Somze:
everytime you post you show your ignorance.

When I said that should they sack SAF after 3 years without winning, I did not mean the period from 2003 to 2006!

I meant when he first joined Man U and he had no rep, Man stuck with him and gave him time to realise his vision.

You Chelsea fans are all blinded by the razzmatazz of Jose. By the way I did not call him a coward, that is your word.

All I said was he realised that he could not deliver what was asked of him and he jumped.

Simple.

Akola, I know you expect this from me but I will say it anyway: I have a BIG smile on my face!

I remember all the doom mongers talking about Henry going and how Wenger is going to leave etc.

Well how Ironic that it is the loudmouth one that is first out.

If tottenham does not get relegated this season please at least let Chelsea get relegated now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 14th January 2018 / FA Cup: Manchester United Vs Wigan Athletic (4 - 0) On 29th January 2017 / Arsenal Vs Olympiacos : UCL (2 - 3) On 29th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.