Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') (21721 Views)

Poll: Are you happy about Mourinho's sacking/''resignation'?

Yes!: 21% (25 votes)
No.: 78% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent / Fabio Capello Resigns As England's Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by somze(f): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2007
Viera
Your comments may just be flawed
Please tell me how Ranieri was erm steadily building up Chelsea like SAF and wenger
The guy spent above 110 million pounds in a year and had nothing to show for it.,
And you claim JM built on his foundation
Foundation of what?

I've been a Chelsea supporter since Vialli. The only good thing from Ranieri's era was Frankie period.
You have no foundation when you do not win jack and thats life.
Give honor to JM and stop being inobjective.

JM a coward?  shocked now this is just plain ludacris.
You should know better than your statements
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by tkb417(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2007
Mourinho walks, but the club claim he was sacked. (Daily Mirror)

A bust-up between Mourinho and his captain John Terry is believed to have spelt the end for the "Special One". (The Sun)

i think he was sacked grin grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by justkunmi(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2007
Me think he chickened out but they just had to protect the guy's pride so they said he decided to walk. . .
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Vieira(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2007
Somze, you have just exposed yourself.

Maybe they should have sacked SAF when he did not win the league for almost 3 years?

The truth is bitter.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by tkb417(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2007
i wonder o. SAF didnt win nothing for three years and even Wenger hasnt won jack. But these fellas are sticking to their clubs. JM hasnt even tasted a home defeat yet and hes bolted. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by topeorekoy(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2007
there are some caoches that will not be sacked even if they dont win anything. like i use to tell my pals that how many coaches can coach a club for more than 10yrs like SAF and my WENGER. anyway, bye bye JM. s

sacked or he walked out, he is out of CHELSKI and where is his next destination cos i dont see any big vacant job right now. maybe he shld go to the championship or wait till next season and by then his managerial skills will have been outdated
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by justkunmi(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2007
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7004083.stm

,  , and who the Bleep is AVRAM GRANT?
Is that the best Roman can do??
Is this the guy to replace the special one
Its still early in the morning and I'm already laughing my heart out. . .

Please Christian Chukwu is available. or Onigbinde better still. . . grin cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by tkb417(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2007
Please Christian Chukwu is available. or Onigbinde better still.
STOP. what about Yemi Tella or Samson Siasia? all those ones youe mentioned are not too good.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by RuuDie(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2007
**** Singing the BLUES for JM ****

"Should'a seen it coming when we lost to Villa, should'a seen the end of summer in Blackburn, should'a listened when Roman said goodnite, he really meant goodbye. . . "

"Hit the road JOSE and don't u come back no mo', no mo', no mo'. . . "

"JOSE, u can leave, u can leave, u can leave
damn we're tired of u and we're tired of losing. . . "
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by RuuDie(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2007
And we all tho't White Hart Lane would produce our first EPL casualty grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by justkunmi(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2007
and where is Razorr when you desperately need her. . . grin cheesy

RuuDie
thats sounds like a country song. . .and I think Jose loves country!!!!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by somze(f): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2007
Viera
I've dealt with this issue else where.
SAF is virtually untouchable because of his records and time spent in the club. He's like Bobby Robson when he was in NewsCastle given the privelege to resign instead of a sack. Wenger too is untouchable.

JM needed time and possibly the CL to attain that status in Chelsea, its not done over night. These other folks have been in the club for a decade and SAF for about 2 decades.

This issue has to do with boardroom politics which JM knows nothing about.

You talk of foundation laid by Ranieri and about JM being a coward, I countered those as baseless.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Abdblues(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2007
I think guys are just writing stuffs all out of the euphoria of Jose's departure! By ALL standards, Jose Period at Chelsea can always be refered to as Successful!You cannnot just take anything away from the guy!no matter how hard you try!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by tkb417(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2007
RuuDiee you came late to the wake-keeping service grin grin grin.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by oluphemmy(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2007
omo e pain me to hear such a shockong news this morning
Avram Grant who is set to take over is a director of football. and i doubt he's knowledge of coaching
How are we going to cope with Man Utd on Saturday
Pls True Blues Pray for ur Team

oluphemmy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Razorr(f): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2007
It is a sad day for Chelsea and its fans, a sad day for the premier league and a sad day for footie it in general! We have lost a very unpredictable, enigmatic, and impulsive manager. We have lost the SPECIAL ONE who brought success and pride to Chelsea and excitement to the predictable Premier League. cry We have lost the Special One who shook things up on the PREM table and ensured that the BIG 3 became the BIG 4. We will miss his services as I am sure the managers of the other big clubs like Sir Fergie and Wenger would miss the JM who gave them hell during his tenure. cool grin cheesy

The exact circumstances of Mourinho’s departure is shrouded in mystery as there is news from some quarters that he had a disagreement with JT after our last draw. The jist is that they were involved in a very heated shouting bout, hence his resignation. embarassed  Another camp is saying he was sacked. Well, we may never know what really happened, but the fact remains that love him or hate him, Mourinho has been MAGNIFICENT for English football. cry

Forget the moments of foolishness, the arrogance, the myopic blue-tinted view of the football world. But on second thoughts, please remember them. Remember them because they were all part of the package that made Mourinho a unique figure in the footie world. They are part of what made him the SPECIAL ONE. Mourinho has every right to talk big because he has the track record to back it up, and make no mistake about this, he will be piled high with lucrative offers for his next job. I am already hearing that he is a likely replacement for Jol at Tottenham. undecided

He leaves behind a legacy of success at Chelsea, marred only by two Champions League semi-final defeats to Liverpool. And today we face a genuine crisis because so many of our players related personally to Jose. Ofcourse players would play for anyone that provides the dough, but Mourinho forged a genuine bond with players like JT, Lampard and Drogba. These boys would now seek reassurances from Abramovich, but for now they will be devastated by the loss of Mourinho. cry cry

I hear Avram Grant is g'onna take over for now, but I hope this loss doesn't affect the outcome of our match on Sunday. sad

I plead with all Chelsea fans and players to let go of this and move on. cry

I also hear(according to SkySports) that Didier Deschamps, former France Captain is first on our list of replacements. http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2741732,00.html  Well, I hope our management know what they're doing. I would keep my fingers crossed and see how it all unfolds. cool

Good luck to Chelsea. cool

We love you Jose and we would sorely miss you. cry cry

Au revoir! cry cry cry
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by justkunmi(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2007
Razorr
was expectin you sooner. . .
nice wirte up anyway. . .

and suddenly I've started to feel sorry for the guy. . .
. . . . .neva. . . grin cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by RuuDie(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2007
**** Singing the BLUES for Razorr ****

Stamford Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. . . .
Stamford Bridge is falling down, my fairabi na black Razorr,  grin
Get Avram to hold it up, hold it up, hold it up,
Get Avram to hold it up, cries fair Razorr

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Razorr darling,
Do u now see what i mean when i say CHELSKS are so short-sighted, they never saw beyond 3 seasons
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Razorr(f): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2007
@JK

Don't feel sorry for Jose, he has a fat resume and trust me, he won't be in the job market for long. cool

But feel sorry for the PREM. cry

Feel sorry for the new trend of billionaire owners who want instant success! cry

Feel sorry for the fact that the PREM has lost the most charismatic, enigmatic and controversial manager it's had in years!

Feel sorry that the PREM would be less exciting without his wahala and controversies. cry

Feel sorry for Chelsea, as I can't think of anyone right now who can fill his shoes immediately. We have a serious dilenma on our hands, I tell you. I have a feeling Lampard would now leave in January. cry Even Drogba. sad

Anyway, God help us. This is too sad! cry cry
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by justkunmi(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2007
Razorr dear, wait,. . .just wait. .
You count replacing Jol as one of Jose's lucrative job offers?. . .PLEASE. . .don't just add to the joke. .
If Tottenham is his next place, then he hasn't found a job yet. .
From the picture you painted of him, anything short of a place at Madrid, Milan or Barca is unacceptable. His track record, as you said, is laced with success, so why should Tottenham be a place to continue his success story. .

My take is this. Jose should take a compulsory holiday with his wife and his dog and go someplace far to reflect to his life and his future and of course, watch United win the league (on TV of course) and by the end of this season, many clubs would willingly sack their coaches. Then he'ld be spoilt with choices. . . cool
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Razorr(f): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2007
@Ruudie

I think you're a heartless nincompoop and a shitty gay! angry angry

I also think you talk out of your ass and you stink!!

You're an asshole for showing me your teeth.

You are a lover of chaos and destruction! embarassed

Bleep You!!! angry
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by somze(f): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2007
justkunmi
fine write up indeed, some of us get our views from bbc forums and other boards, but if you looked closely enough you'd have seen this link

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11062_2741732,00.html
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Razorr(f): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2007
@JK

I'm sorry to bust your bubbles, but with the way you guys played last night, United is not the most likely to win the League at the moment!

The most likely club to win it is Arsenal(unfortunately).

Get used to that fact my dear. kiss
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by RuuDie(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2007
tkb417:

RuuDiee you came late to the wake-keeping service grin grin grin.

Lai, lai. . . .  i was there b'4 he was SHOT. . .  saw it all!

I'd heard the vibes early yesterday evening. . . .  knew when the emergency meeting was called; kept tabs on it all night. . . . i get men d'em wey d'ey update me nah! 4get sey omo boy neva enter jaydee oh!

if i open mouth yarn, ba people like razorr go d'ey halla, mis-yarn sey make i show working. . . .  me i no d'ey show working oh - i no get time 2 d'ey pursue Sun, Moon, Guardian, BBC, Vanguard up and down!
na str8 2 d final koko and na d koko be d'is!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Razorr(f): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2007
@Ruudie

I still think you're a nincompoop and a gay. grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by RuuDie(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2007
@ Razorr,

na after sunday my own yabis go begin drop. . . .   grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by lakeside4love(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2007
RMm shuld just come down to naija n call YEMI TELLA,

Wat do u guys think?
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by justkunmi(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2007
somze. . .
hnmmm. i understand wat u saying. . .lol
lets just keep quiet, abi. .  grin cheesy wink

Razorr
Thank you for not including Chelsea in your winners shortlist. . .and guess wat. you did the right thing. .
Chelsea, with or without Jose is not winning jack this season. I believe Jose realised this early enough so he decided to run before the whole thang explodes in his face. wink . .smart dude
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Razorr(f): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2007
Oh. . .

I w'anna say one more thing: -

I received about 200 text messages from Arsenal, Man United and Liverpool fans between last night and this morning(gosh those guys no let me sleep) asking me to join Arsenal, Manure, or Liverpool and dump Chelsea.

Let me make this straight: -

I discovered some time back that blue thongs and bras grin look the sexiest on me. So, you see, blue is my favourite colour. grin cheesy

I wore red thongs and wore blue thongs and did the comparisons and believe me, if you see me in a blue thong, you'ld drop! grin cheesy grin

So you see, I can't support a red team! Sorry. . .  grin cheesy grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by tkb417(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2007
@razorr
what about our bet for Sunday? RuuDiee will be the REF not KIT grin grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by tkb417(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2007
I wore red thongs and wore blue thongs and did the comparisons and believe me, if you see me in a blue thong, you'ld drop
whats all these scoin scoin gist youre giving us. Sharrap der and stop making noise.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Razorr(f): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2007
@tkb

Let me interpret that post for you: -

What I was trying to say is that y'all should take your club invitations and shove them up your black asses! grin cheesy grin

That better? grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FA Cup: Southampton Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 28th January 2017 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 6) On 23rd October 2011 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 14th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.