Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') (21779 Views)

Poll: Are you happy about Mourinho's sacking/''resignation'?

Yes!: 21% (25 votes)
No.: 78% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent / Fabio Capello Resigns As England's Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Razorr(f): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Akola

I ain't your baby. Ma boyfriend is around o. Don't let him sack me! grin cheesy grin tongue  Alakoba! grin

@Jackal

It's the effect of Jose's exit. He hasn't been the same all day, but can you blame him? My head has been upside down since morning as well. Can't think straight. It's sad. sad
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Akolawole(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Vieria

I will take you to Romford Meat market or Upton park, buy Hallal meat and hammers shirt,pay up your ISP's money and then give you a job with Mr Grant(in his house though)

@Jackal

No be to get you one lady at Kings cross in the evening then buy you one Everton shirt.

@Razoor

Na £10m jare
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Jackal(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2007
Me?

A lady in King's Cross?
Nah . . . . I dont get down like that even if u get me a super-class chic in SOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everton shirt for a Man Utd fan?
Akola, are u thinking straight?
Lemme dial 999 for Akola o . . . . .whats ur address again?
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Akolawole(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
Jackal:

Me?

A lady in King's Cross?
Nah . . . . I don't get down like that even if u get me a super-class chic in SOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dey go to Soho in the night?

I see
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by eldee(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2007
All blue fans that were addicted to mourinho's frontpage stories, and press conferences that seemed more important to them than the match it5self can now cover thier heads in shame
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by ADESUWA(f): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2007
MESSAGE TO ALL CHELSEA FANS

AN EASY WAY TO SAVE UR FACE AND NAME

JOIN EVERTON

AT LEAST YOU'LL STILL BE CALLED THE BLUES
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
ADESUWA:

JOIN EVERTON

hehehehehehehe cheesy " grin "
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by eldee(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
ADESUWA:

JOIN EVERTON

lol
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Temmie10(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2007
the story goes that Abramovic became interested in buying a football club when he watched man-utd play real madrid in champions league (4-3, anybody remember?), he enjoyed the entertaining soccer,
He bought chelsea and hired mourinho to win the champions league stylishly, Mr portugal did none, instead jose gave him the kind of soccer that brought only 24000 fans to watch chelsea play their last champions league match, and more than half of the 24000 booed their team,
the man did not do what he was hired to do, hence the sack
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by eldee(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2007
and the're derbies will be against the other reds, Liverpool
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by edetcnn(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2007
Ol’ Jose goofed and was sack’d by RA
Hm Ha, sack’d by RA

He wasted RA’s bucks and underperform’d
Hm, Ha, Underperform’d

RA woke up, and gave him d’ boot
Hm, Ha gave him a boot

Drogba got up and got d “gba shocked
Hm’ ha got d “gba”

Which made all Chelsites to dream relegation
Hm ha, dream relegation!

He came, he spent, he goofed, and naturally, was booted!
Good riddance to bad (Special wink) nonsense!

Red devils Smileeeee! grin grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Jackal(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
All Jose Mourinho's portugese backroom staff have all departed.
This is getting dramatic now.
Intel reports are even saying CHELSEA SUPPORTERS ARE STAGING A PROTEST THIS EVENING CONCERNING MOURINHO'S EXIT.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Akolawole(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Temmie

This is sports NOT Stock exchange stuff grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Hilarious. The Russian might know oil but he knows nothing of footbla,

The demise o Chelsea has now entered a new phase.

Abramovic will be gone within 3 years. You heard it here.

Bye bye Chelsea
"

"From today i'm off from Chelsea as a fan- JM brought everything meaningful to Chelsea which was nowhere 3 years ago. It is sad that the owner, Abramwhatever could be so myopic to let him go. Too bad for Chelsea-i'm off to a better club with real plans for the future!"

"see Chelsea relegated next season, Abramovic off back to the Ukraine, Terry and Lampard plying their trade at Real Madrd or in Italy and Mourinho either managing Madrid, Barcelona, Milan or even Man Utd with Alex retiring. Now wouldn’t that be a kick in the teeth for the Blues"
grin grin grin grin

"The Premier League has lost some spice. the greatness of the Chelsea team should now come out, if their players are worth their salt.
Wish you all the best of luck Jose, wherever you go.
You are an icon!!
Howz your dog between??"

grin grin grin grin grin cheeky grin

"‘Special One’ who?,… more like ‘Special Gone’… his stupid quotes won’t be missed."

hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

"Good Riddance !! . Arrogant . Over confidant. Not special. I could have achieved the same at Chelski with that money !!!!"

bwaahahahahaha grin

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
"
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mouka(f): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2007
am not a chelsea fan. i dislike their pattern of play but like me, most of us who never liked chelsea but secretly respect JM will miss him.
He is a great coach no doubt. I hope he remains in the premiership cos for me, the premiership is about hitting a decline after the departure of henry from arsenal, JM is another entertaining individual to watch! wish him all the best in his future endeavour! wish NFA will hire him[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by ritchboi: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2007
and chelseas title odds keep dropin,liverpool r now above em,n d way arsenal r goin its jus a mata of time b4. . .wel u already no.
Chel'sea' wil soon become chel'pond'
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
edetcnn:

Hm Ha, sack’d by RA

Hm, Ha, Underperform’d

Hm, Ha gave him a boot

Hm’ ha got d “gba”

Hm ha, dream relegation!

Red devils Smileeeee! grin grin grin

of all the posts i have read everywhere today, urs is crazy grin grin grin " grin "
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mendax: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2007
ok i fully agree wit all of u, im not a chelsea fan but i'm not happy 2 see josi go dis way, i wuld hav expected somtin more spectacular or dramatic!!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by loyika(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hmmm undecided

After taking time to follow this story and look at all the details, i can finally put my thoughts on the forum.

(My server being down due to the rains, didn't help a lot either  angry angry)

First things first

@ Razorr tongue

If you are going to add quotes from BBC and such, please don't add them as part of what you have written to make it look as if you wrote them, that is called "Plagerism" dear and is a CRIME grin grin

Now unto the matter at hand.

1, Maureen was SACKED!! Anyone that says otherwise is either being "Stupid" or just wants to be sentimental.

2, Maureen is not as "Special" as you all keep making out to be. (Thank God Roman A also saw that eventually).

3, Will the EPL miss him= YES. Will it suddenly lose itself cause he has gone= HELL NO!!

4, What next for Chelsea, well at this moment "Pugatory", How i feel for Ashley Cole and co; He comes out and says Chelsea will go unbeaten, they lose to Villa. Terry says they will dominate Europe, they Draw with the lowest ranked team in the CL (At home, where most of their supporters couldn't be bothered to turn up, and those that did, booed the team). LESSON TO BE LEARNED = CHELSEA PLAYERS SHOULD SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP JINKING THEIR TEAM.

ANYWAYS, here are my top 5 reasons for Jose being kicked out

Number 1
The Sheva/Ballack factor.

Number 2

Boring Chelsea/ Exciting Chelsea  factor.

Number 3

Travails of dealing with a Russian Oligarch, (who actually loves footie and is not as Evil as is being made out to be by the Chelsea NL supporters, after all; WHAT WAS CHELSEA BEFORE ROMAN CAME WITH HIS CASH = A Poor, Classless, Hooligan dominated Club).

Number 4

The Mediterrainian Arrogance factor.

Number 5

The "Too many cooks spoils the brew" factor.

Now having said all this, what next for Maureen WHO CARES!! grin NOT I FOR SURE, WHY SHOULD I CARE WHERE HE GOES (Unless he suddenly takes over from Berti Vogts as National team coach, i couldn't care less if Sharks of Port Harcourt is his next destination grin). For one thing i believe if Maureen wants to finally prove to folks that he is really a "Special One", there is no better opportunity that the one that presents itself in Spurs.

This is a chance for Maureen to show that he is as brilliant as he thinks he is. Spurs has as good a squad as you can find anywhere (In Berb, he has a better version of Drogs, In Lennon he has a better version of SWP, all he has to do is pinch Cech, who i doubt would leave RA, as these Eastern european guys speak the same Language (if you know what i mean  wink ) Terry, Lamps and maybe Carvalho (I don't think the Spurs faithful will take to Drogba  grin) And they are in the bottom half of the table with 6 games having played.

So Maureen can work his "Special"  tongue magic and give Spurs what they want, and he can do this without having to hear, "IF NOT FOR MONEY" all the time. With that, i feel Maureen will finally get the Respect he craved from all and sundry.

Oh well!! I just hope Chelsea's Golden era does not have to wait another 50 years before it can now be resurrected.

Like i once told Wormy; "lets see where Arsenal and Chelsea are in the next 4 to 5 years". I mean, what Club will folks like Razorr and other so "called Chelsea fans" now cling on to, I presume Man City or Everton are the Closest thing to being "True Blues."

cool GOONER 89
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2007
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

Loyiks u r mean grin grin grin grin grin grin

my ribs hurt already grin grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by eldee(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2007
loyiks, abeg who made u the moses or ruggedmen of nairaland
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by uchetobi(f): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2007
this news is like wow
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by debosky(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2007
hehehehehe grin grin

I heard Ocean Boys are looking for a new coach, Razorr tell Maureen to forward his CV to them cheesy

I forsee a mass decamping of Chelski fans occurring in the following months, probably to MU and maybe Liverpool (who have incidentally been struck with the metatarsal curse)

I can't wait to hear Cashley's comments now, arrogant little self-servicer tongue that'll teach you a lesson. Piss off Avram G and you'll get the 'MOSSAD' Treatment, SAF's hairdryer treatment will look like child's play cheesy

Downfall of chelsea has begun bwahahahahahaha grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by eldee(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
Please get ur facts right. Maureen or whatever u call him was at the premier of the film 'The Blue Revolution'. He was called to the board room for an emergency meeting, and the next we heard was that he was gone.

Did u expect the Board to say they sacked him? Do u know the kind of revolution that will come from the fans?
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2007
Debo me too

am waiting to hear what cashley would say grin grin grin

Diarra would be thanking God cheesy grin

Please we do not need any chekslite o please grin shocked grin

we are just fine grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by fochex: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2007
JM is a world class coach no doubt.

Even Wenger or Ferg cant manage Chelsea( like JM) under the watchful eyes of a dictator and money-miss road billionaire.

Making enough money available to buy players is one thing , but dictating who to buy is another.

If JM was a lucky coach, what about his acheivement with Porto?
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by eldee(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
fochex:

JM is a world class coach no doubt.

Even Wenger or Ferg can't manage Chelsea( like JM) under the watchful eyes of a dictator and money-miss road billionaire.

Making enough money available to buy players is one thing , but dictating who to buy is another.

If JM was a lucky coach, what about his acheivement with Porto?

that's exactly what i said
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by A40(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2007
edetcnn:

Hm Ha, sack’d by RA

Hm, Ha, Underperform’d

Hm, Ha gave him a boot

Hm’ ha got d “gba”

Hm ha, dream relegation!

Very funny! How about Stamford Bridge is falling down
Falling Down Falling Down
Stamford Bridge is Falling Down

Ohh Mourinho or is it Avram Grant now?
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by loyika(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
Then you both can follow him to where ever he goes to coach now!?  

Besides Eldee

How can he be at a Cinema and then leave for a meeting, then text his Players to tell them he was leaving the Club

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/chelsea/article2493403.ece

Please provide us with any link that shows where it said he was watching the Film with the other Staff members, i can't find any article or heard any new report either on telly or the radio that he was at the said Cinema.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by mukina2: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2007
Loyika grin u don come abi grin grin

A40
Ruudie gave a version of that song . .few pages back grin cheesy

stanmford bridge has fallen down fallen down fallen down
stanmford bridge has fallen down fallen down fallen down
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by eldee(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2007
i heard it on sky news, i'll try to get on thier website. Remember this stuff started at arround 10.00pm yesterday
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by seunspice(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2007
I am a Man Utd Fan, but i am very sad that Jose is leaving, he came to England and raised the standards, i want to see who else would win the premiership over 90 + points from now on. His cynicism of other coaches and Opposition players are legendary, How can i forget the allusion he made in the last Januray Transfer window, when he was asked to pay some outrageous fee for some players,
"i can pay 350, 000 pounds for an Aston Martin, but when you ask me to pay that same amount for an ordinary car i would say no,, cause i know it is not that price"
That is Jose for you, i strongly believe that Chelsea would not remain the same again without him and i see a mass exodus of the so called Chelsea fans here in Nigeria, Arsenal , expect your prodigal fans to soon start shouting Fabri, Gas, Fabri, Pass, Fabri, Trash et al.
Dont mind me sha, That Fabregas guy is the best Player in England as at now and i say that without any apologies, he is simply in a class of his own. I only wish Ronaldo and Rooney are going to be 'all weather' Players like him this season. I believe he would be the PFA player of the year. And with that boy in this form and Chelsea with no Mourinho , Na wa oooooo.
Nothing wey the boy go do Man U wey go pain me this season sha, He did it twice last season.
Au reviour Jose

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

FA Cup: Manchester United Vs Wigan Athletic (4 - 0) On 29th January 2017 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 14th January 2018 / Liverpool Vs Leeds (1 - 2) Live

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.