Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet (4164 Views)

The Most Sadistic People On Nairaland / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 4:55pm On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Keep typing as if you swallowed a Typewriter oo.

If you want my response to clear your delusions, please make your queries short and straight to the point.

If I want to read I know where to go to but not from a Deluded fellow who believe Jesus is God.

You hear? Keep it short unless you are quoting Scriptures.
My questions were short

First, you couldn't answer any of my four questions because it betrays the lie you intend to uphold.
a. Are the Nasara the ones who call Jesus the Messiah?
b. Are the Nasara the ones who say Jesus is Allah?
c. Are the Nasara the ones who say "Trinity"?
d. Are the Nasara the ones who Allah says will be victorious till the day of judgement?
e. Are the Nasara the ones misled by Paul to adopt Trinity?

Please answer these questions?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 4:57pm On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Psalms 72:1-20 (KJV) Give the king thy judgments, O God, and thy righteousness unto the king's son.
He shall judge thy people with righteousness, and thy poor with judgment.
The mountains shall bring peace to the people, and the little hills, by righteousness.
He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.
They shall fear thee as long as the sun and moon endure, throughout all generations.
He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the earth.
In his days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth.
He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.
They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust.
The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents: the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts.
Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him.
For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper.
He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy.
He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in his sight.
And he shall live, and to him shall be given of the gold of Sheba: prayer also shall be made for him continually; and daily shall he be praised.
There shall be an handful of corn in the earth upon the top of the mountains; the fruit thereof shall shake like Lebanon: and they of the city shall flourish like grass of the earth.
His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.
Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things.
And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
The prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended.

If you need help interpretation, just mention!

I have highlighted the key part of Continual Prayers but if you need help with other verses let me know.
I think I have answered you.

The verse is about the Messiah when He comes back again to rule the earth by Himself.

No one is praying for the dead like Mohammed!

Too bad!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23
TenQ:

I think I have answered you.

The verse is about the Messiah when He comes back again to rule the earth by Himself.

No one is praying for the dead like Mohammed!

Too bad!

So the Messiah who is also God or a god will need prayers continually to function?

Read the whole chapter again.

David thru his Psalms prophesied that some one is coming who will be prayed for continually and by so doing Men will be blessed.

I checked with the Jews and Christians and they don't pray for anyone continually but the Muslims do for 2 individuals namely Abraham and Prophet Muhammad.

I have only highlighted just a part of the Prophesy, the whole of that Psalms talked about the Prophet Mission but blind and deaf people can't see it.

Always putting everything in the future.

Lol
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 5:24pm On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

So the Messiah who is also God or a god will need prayers continually to function?

Read the whole chapter again.

David thru his Psalms prophesied that some one is coming who will be prayed for continually and by so doing Men will be blessed.

I checked with the Jews and Christians and they don't pray for anyone continually but the Muslims do for 2 individuals namely Abraham and Prophet Muhammad.

I have only highlighted just a part of the Prophesy, the whole of that Psalms talked about the Prophet Mission but blind and deaf people can't see it.

Always putting everything in the future.

Lol
So, Mohammed need your continuous prayers to function?

And are you saying that Mohammed is the Messiah?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23
TenQ:

My questions were short

First, you couldn't answer any of my four questions because it betrays the lie you intend to uphold.
a. Are the Nasara the ones who call Jesus the Messiah?
b. Are the Nasara the ones who say Jesus is Allah?
c. Are the Nasara the ones who say "Trinity"?
d. Are the Nasara the ones who Allah says will be victorious till the day of judgement?
e. Are the Nasara the ones misled by Paul to adopt Trinity?

Please answer these questions?

You are too slow for my liking.

Nassara is what the Quran used for Christians and not People of the Book though the Christians do share some attributes to the people of the book namely they profess believe in the Jewish Scriptures.

Your itemised question sounds asinine.

Anyone who believe Jesus to be a Man, who was inspired by God and who never believe him to be God or God son while waiting the coming of the Last Messenger are the ones the promise of Victory held out to.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23
TenQ:

Only one Man in Recorded history has been prayed for continually since he claimed Prophet hood.

I know of Prophet Muhammad.

If you know of any other, please let us have the name.

As regards the Messiah and what it means, it is a whole Topic entirely.

The Psalms I referenced talked about the Prophet mission.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23
TenQ:

The whole of Psalms 72 is about the Messiah when He returns to rule over the earth.

Ps 72:11-15:
"Yes, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him. For he shall deliver the needy when he cries; the poor also, and him that has no helper. He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy. He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in his sight. And he shall live, and to him shall be given of the gold of Sheba: prayer also shall be made for him continually; and daily shall he be praised."

1. All Nations shall serve the Messiah (He is not dead like Mohammed)
2. The Messiah shall save the Soul of the Needy (there would be no lack)
3. Prayers will be made for the Messiah for the beautiful place He had made the earth
4. And the Messiah shall daily be praised.

Now, is the Messiah Dead or Alive unlike Mohammed who instituted prayer for himself in the hope of being forgiven for his unpardonable sin of leading billions to hell!

Too bad: I thought you found Mohammed in the Bible again!

The Prayers that will be said for your would be Messiah, who will institute that?

Do your Messiah then need prayers because you are claiming this Psalm for him?

What does he need prayers for?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23
TenQ:

Psalms 72:9-11 (KJV) They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust.
The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents: the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts.

The clue to who the Psalm is talking about is in the Word WILDERNESS.

If you can get a Bible in Hebrew. Check the word translated to Wilderness. It is BEARABA. Meaning Arabia but for some reason known only to your Translators in place of Arabia they use Wilderness!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 6:04pm On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Nassara is what the Quran used for Christians and not People of the Book though the Christians do share some attributes to the people of the book namely they profess believe in the Jewish Scriptures.

Anyone who believe Jesus to be a Man, who was inspired by God and who never believe him to be God or God son while waiting the coming of the Last Messenger are the ones the promise of Victory held out to.
Khai!

See how you just dribbled yourself. Did this not start when you insinuated that the Nassara were not Christians?

It started with Christians are not the People of the Book but Nasara

Lukuluku69:

And rest, you are not the People of the Book.

The Quran call Jesus worshippers NASSARA.
Then you said that Nasara is from NAZARETH

Lukuluku69:

..... NASSARA is from NAZARETH, now do a bit of Research and ask what Christians were called before Antioch.
Then you attempted to elucidate the difference between Nasara and Christians.
The Nasara follow Jesus while Christians follow Paul

Lukuluku69:

Dunce, be calming down.

Jesus truly had Believing Disciples but ask yourself how many of their writings survived in the Bible today? How many?

Rather it is Paul's Teaching and Ideas you hold true. Did Paul ever studied at the Feet of Jesus? Did he ever met him while he preached? He said he met Jesus in a Trance and you all believed him. Is that not the story.

So back to square ONE
Lukuluku69:

According to you, Nasara are Christians and they are not the People of the Book.

If This is correct
1. Is it true that the Taurat, Zabur etc belong to the Jews?
2. Is is true that at least the Gospel belong to the Christians (Nasara)?

Who else are the people of the Book according to Islam?

Who are the people of the Book referred to in Qur'an 4:171 by your God Allah?

Quran 4:171
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

It seems you know better than Allah or your lack of knowledge of Islam is pitiful.

Tell your scholars that TenQ has humbled them again.

I expect another fabrication!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 6:11pm On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Psalms 72:9-11 (KJV) They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust.

The clue to who the Psalm is talking about is in the Word WILDERNESS.

If you can get a Bible in Hebrew. Check the word translated to Wilderness. It is BEARABA. Meaning Arabia but for some reason known only to your Translators in place of Arabia they use Wilderness!
Ignorance glaringly manifested!

Can't you see that it is those in the wilderness (going by your suggestion) : middle-east Arabia, Qatar, Iran, Lebanon, Syria etc whose eyes will now be clear to serve the Messiah after hundreds of years of being mislead by satan through Mohammed?

Or, do you have any proof that Mohammed sometimes in the future will rule the earth?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 6:15pm On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

The Prayers that will be said for your would be Messiah, who will institute that?

Do your Messiah then need prayers because you are claiming this Psalm for him?

What does he need prayers for?
The bible records what people would do. Did the bible say that the saviour of the world and the supplier of the world need any prayer?

At least you have indirectly conceded that Mohammed need your continuous prayers to function?

If Mohammed's in his grave is at peace, what else are you asking for him
Except you are saying that Mohammed is the Messiah?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by SisterAnn(f): 5:40am On Mar 24
AntiChristian:

Of course I do.

But which adultery did you commit?
I'm yet to see you modern mooslims purify yourselves by stoning to death. Lots of known thieves and adultrers in the mooslim community.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24
TenQ:

So, who did you say slept with a woman and sent the husband to war (You did not mention David, you only mentioned Moses).

Not withstanding,
David committed a crime!
The God of David punished him for the sin.
WAS DAVID NOT FILL WITH HOLY SPIRIT TO KNOW THAT ADULTERY HE WANT TO COMMIT WAS HOLY SPIRIT BLIND TO CORRECT HIM
2Sam 12:9-14:
"Why have you despised the commandment of the LORD, to do evil in his sight? you have killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and have taken his wife to be your wife, and have slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon. Now therefore the sword shall never depart from your house; because you have despised me, and have taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your wife. Thus said the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against you out of your own house, and I will take your wives before your eyes, and give them to your neighbor, and he shall lie with your wives in the sight of this sun. For you did it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. And David said to Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said to David, The LORD also has put away your sin; you shall not die. However, because by this deed you have given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born to you shall surely die."

When Mohammed committed adultery by having hot sex with Mary the Copt, Mary what 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what was his punishment?

When Mohammed entered into the house of Zaid when he knew that he wasn't around and thereafter took Zainab (Zaid's wife) as his, what was his punishment?
Ehen na only you know these history oooo🤣🤣🤣 banters and lier

You assume what or Accept as it in the storybook you carry up and down.
32,000 kids, child abuse, adultery, molested this act is filled with most dirt act in history..too bad

Let us assume Moses shared 32,000 virgins to his soldiers: was it not in the process of taking over the land of Canan given to them by God.

Was it not the same God created the little girls, used as a war booty, sex slave, adultery, molested and that God others some people to did that to that kids.... Too bad

Ehen they are idolaters so that why they justify Thier sin by enslave Thier kids, killed the pregnant women, and the kids he didn't know about anything...Chai xtianity

Moreover, the Cananites were idolaters. This was even 2300 years before Islam at the time the Law of Moses was in effect.

Are you aware you haven't answered the question of who authorised your prophet to slaughter 700 Jewish men and boys? Was it Allah or because they coveted their properties and beautiful wives?

First they didn't slaughter any kids... It clearly stated in our religion those you can't touch in the battle such as kids, women general, older people, animals, farm, and other nature's thing around there, so stop your lying propaganda machine..it's not like your religion that can't spare grass talkless of animals, talkless of pregnant women and talkless of a baby that didn't commit a thing...
Shiiioooooorrrr

As for the people kill they betrayed the agreement between them and God told him to uphold justice on them so why crying on what you don't know
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24
advocatejare:

Asiwere, what does version mean: you claim you hav one Quran whereas one has 114 chapters, one has 116 and one has 111. What does version mean

Among other versions each verse doesn’t read the same, I don’t expect you to be sane actually since lunatic Muhammad is your role model

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mumu Man
Asiwèrè Àgbà
Ọgbà
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You people are too mumu because the back cover is different that mean they are not the same thing
Because the writing calligraphy is different that means they are not the same thing
Because you don't understand what is hands,warrish, dorrie and others that mean they are different
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I shake my head for the people who born you they Neva had a child if they born 1000 of you

Aquire a knowledge but they won't
You think is like bible alterring like they like to form over 150 different version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Zc67FrpWU
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 1:11pm On Mar 24
Expanse2020:

First they didn't slaughter any kids... It clearly stated in our religion those you can't touch in the battle such as kids, women general, older people, animals, farm, and other nature's thing around there, so stop your lying propaganda machine..it's not like your religion that can't spare grass talkless of animals, talkless of pregnant women and talkless of a baby that didn't commit a thing...
Shiiioooooorrrr

As for the people kill they betrayed the agreement between them and God told him to uphold justice on them so why crying on what you don't know
There is a difference between Muslims did not kill babies and Muslims did not kill kids : for Mohammed certainly killed ALL who could remember the attrocities of Muslims to them in the future and probably take some action.

Why didn't the merciful servant of Allah spare the life of 700 men and boys after they had surrendered.

What was their offence?

They would have left Medina for your prophet and go elsewhere?
Is this a fair or correct or right standard for determining adulthood?

Sunan Abi Dawud 4404
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

Your prophet killed a children from about 11 years old to 17 year old!? Are these not still children?

How many of these 700 do you consider as of fighting age (assuming a total population of 1500 people)?

Tell me:
ISIS just claimed an Attack on the Russian's.
Do you think it is right for the Russians to kill off ALL Muslims in Russia?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 4:30pm On Mar 24
SisterAnn:
I'm yet to see you modern mooslims purify yourselves by stoning to death. Lots of known thieves and adultrers in the mooslim community.

We don't use Shari'a as our main constitution do we?

And it's Muslims not mooslims!

Yeah only the Muslim communities have them!

There's none amongst your folks!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24
TenQ:

There is a difference between Muslims did not kill babies and Muslims did not kill kids : for Mohammed certainly killed ALL who could remember the attrocities of Muslims to them in the future and probably take some action.

Why didn't the merciful servant of Allah spare the life of 700 men and boys after they had surrendered.
Who surrendered
where did they surrendered
Is after they where capture few of them surrendered and he set them free and they embrace islam
What was their offence?
Ask God if you can't find their offense

They would have left Medina for your prophet and go elsewhere?
Is this a fair or correct or right standard for determining adulthood?

Sunan Abi Dawud 4404
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

Why are you a lying machine 🤣🤣🤣🤣
but you said he killed them all both boys men

Your prophet killed a children from about 11 years old to 17 year old!? Are these not still children?

How many of these 700 do you consider as of fighting age (assuming a total population of 1500 people)?

Tell me:
ISIS just claimed an Attack on the Russian's.
Do you think it is right for the Russians to kill off ALL Muslims in Russia?

It's better you go to Russian channel and verify the news properly before you start another propaganda because they have capture those who did it and was traced to Ukraine, trakyztan and others and Putin even could not said it was traced to ISIS....
Before the massacre US embassy warm their people to avoid up to 150 people gathering in just 2weeks before the incident..who didn't know it is political and also ISIS claimed who didn't know that America created it and it work for them just like Boko-haram but gullible people like think is about religion
Dalo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The world kid generalize it identification of baby from infact to the 11,12, kids so stop bluffing
You should rather blame Moses for killing babies, ripping pregnant women, old people, animals and farm for doing bad things like that
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 6:06pm On Mar 24
Expanse2020:

The world kid generalize it identification of baby from infact to the 11,12, kids so stop bluffing
You should rather blame Moses for killing babies, ripping pregnant women, old people, animals and farm for doing bad things like that
But these are people who surrendered to the peaceful Mohammed?

Was it because they were rich and they had beautiful wives and daughters?

They were people of the Book for God's sake. These are the people Allah says will be in Paradise!

Was it a lie all along?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24
TenQ:

But these are people who surrendered to the peaceful Mohammed?
Where did they surrendered...show us

Was it because they were rich and they had beautiful wives and daughters?
Where did they rich Jews leaving in Arab land,,where did they got there land🤣🤣🤣🤣 don't you think before you talk and should look at the Jew and look at the Arab who have beautiful women between the too..
Stop dabbing nonsense jare

Don't compare prophet Muhammad S.A.W with one of the actor in your story book who killed everything without leaving a single farm talkless of animals. Did farm and animals offended your God too, did they worship idol too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They were people of the Book for God's sake. These are the people Allah says will be in Paradise!

Was it a lie all along?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 8:53pm On Mar 24
Expanse2020:

Where did they rich Jews leaving in Arab land,,where did they got there land🤣🤣🤣🤣 don't you think before you talk and should look at the Jew and look at the Arab who have beautiful women between the too..
Stop dabbing nonsense jare

Don't compare prophet Muhammad S.A.W with one of the actor in your story book who killed everything without leaving a single farm talkless of animals. Did farm and animals offended your God too, did they worship idol too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When Muslims are under stress, their true color comes out that Allah is NOT Yahweh. Qur'an 29:46 is just another lie for legitimacy. No problem: as Christians, we've always know this to be true that Allah is NOT Yahweh our God.

Qur'an 29:46
Do not argue with the People of the Book unless gracefully, except with those of them who act wrongfully. And say, “We believe in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to you. Our God and your God is ˹only˺ One. And to Him we ˹fully˺ submit.”

Not withstanding,
1. Is it untrue that the women and children of Banu Qurayza were distributed as slaves, with some being transported to Najd to be sold?
2. Is it untrue that Mohammed as his custom collected one-fifth of the booty?
3. Is it untrue that As part of his share of the spoils, Muhammad selected one of the women, Rayhana , for himself and took her as part of his booty?

In other words, Mohammed was the primary beneficiary of this mass murder based on covetousness to a people who have surrendered to you!

Again :

Was it a lie all along?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24
TenQ:

When Muslims are under stress, their true color comes out that Allah is NOT Yahweh. Qur'an 29:46 is just another lie for legitimacy. No problem: as Christians, we've always know this to be true that Allah is NOT Yahweh our God.

Qur'an 29:46
Do not argue with the People of the Book unless gracefully, except with those of them who act wrongfully. And say, “We believe in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to you. Our God and your God is ˹only˺ One. And to Him we ˹fully˺ submit.”

if you really goes school you should know the meaning of the bolded words
Not withstanding,
1. Is it untrue that the women and children of Banu Qurayza were distributed as slaves, with some being transported to Najd to be sold?
He was following the footstep of David and Moses
2. Is it untrue that Mohammed as his custom collected one-fifth of the booty?
Judge Moses who have 32000 virgin of kids first

3. Is it untrue that As part of his share of the spoils, Muhammad selected one of the women, Rayhana or Beyonce , for himself and took her as part of his booty?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are just quoting nonsense up and down
Go and sleep and bring good tangible evidence not the concocted you and your pastor from one corner of the world created

In other words, Mohammed was the primary beneficiary of this mass murder based on covetousness to a people who have surrendered to you!

Again :

Was it a lie all along?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 9:27pm On Mar 24
[quote author=Expanse2020 post=129090959][/quote]
Of course, I always give you evidences from your own books.

Have a good night rest
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24
TenQ:

Of course, I always give you evidences from your own books.

Have a good night rest
.from which book you provide evidence...Baba suwe alawada
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Joker
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 8:15am On Mar 25
Expanse2020:
.from which book you provide evidence...Baba suwe alawada
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Joker
Your Hadiths
Your Tafsir
Your Qur'an
Your Historical and Biographical Books

of course, all of them happen to be Maudu or Daif!

Of a truth, Muslims do not believe either Allah nor Mohammed but only the concensus of your scholars

Example :
Why is it that you don't practice prostitution? (I assume you are Sunni Muslim)
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 8:21am On Mar 25
TenQ:

Your Hadiths
Your Tafsir
Your Qur'an
Your Historical and Biographical Books

of course, all of them happen to be Maudu or Daif!

Of a truth, Muslims do not believe either Allah nor Mohammed but only the concensus of your scholars

Example :
Why is it that you don't practice prostitution? (I assume you are Sunni Muslim)
Why would l practice prostitution when Allah clearly stated I should not near it..does that make sense to you..try to be reasonable OOO

Please clear something to me today
Is Jesus black or white guy am now confused with the lately story am hearing from Russia pls clearified it for me
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 8:29am On Mar 25
Jesus is neither black nor white. Jesus is Semitic! Are Mexicans white or black?

Expanse2020:

Why would l practice prostitution when Allah clearly stated I should not near it..does that make sense to you..try to be reasonable OOO

Please clear something to me today
Is Jesus black or white guy am now confused with the lately story am hearing from Russia pls clearified it for me
Is it untrue that Allah says you can practice prostitution and even be a pim.p?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 9:16am On Mar 25
Expanse2020:

Ode, where did Allah ever spoke to you or Muhammad?

Allah never spoke to Muhammad, it was jinn Jibreel that supposedly dictated the Quran to Muhammad. Allah didn’t find Muhammad useful enough to communicate with. The same Quran spoke about how Allah spoke with Moses one on one but Muhammad was not found worthy of that honour, Jibreel that pinned him down thrice and that continued to torment him was the one that supposedly dictated the Quran to Muhammad. So your Quran is the word of Jibreel and not Allah
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 9:27am On Mar 25
advocatejare:

Ode, where did Allah ever spoke to you or Muhammad?

Allah never spoke to Muhammad, it was jinn Jibreel that supposedly dictated the Quran to Muhammad. Allah didn’t find Muhammad useful enough to communicate with. The same Quran spoke about how Allah spoke with Moses one on one but Muhammad was not found worthy of that honour, Jibreel that pinned him down thrice and that continued to torment him was the one that supposedly dictated the Quran to Muhammad. So your Quran is the word of Jibreel and not Allah
Odẹ but you forgotten he went to heaven to received the the congregation prayer by himself in the heaven
Omo o gọ OOO o pa lọ mọ

Is Jesus black or white
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 9:38am On Mar 25
Expanse2020:

Odẹ but you forgotten he went to heaven to received the the congregation prayer by himself in the heaven
Omo o gọ OOO o pa lọ mọ
Dindinrin that was another lie he told foolish people like you and you believed it, he lied that he went to negotiate the reduction of daily prayers that were given to people before him to 5 daily prayers. He lied that the people before him were people of the books: the Jews and the Christians, neither of those two groups pray 50 daily prayers so as usual the fool lied to you again.

Your Hadith said that he never saw Allah, it was only jinn Jibreel that filled the whole horizon the he saw

Sahih Bukhari 4:54:457
"Narrated By 'Aisha
Whoever claimed that (the Prophet) Muhammad saw his Lord, is committing a great fault, for he only saw Gabriel in his genuine shape in which he was created covering the whole horizon."

I can see that after I exposed your lie about wall geckos with irrefutable evidences in the other thread, you’ve run away.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 9:46am On Mar 25
advocatejare:

Dindinrin that was another lie he told foolish people like you and you believed it, he lied that he went to negotiate the reduction of daily prayers that were given to people before him to 5 daily prayers. He lied that the people before him were people of the books: the Jews and the Christians, neither of those two groups pray 50 daily prayers so as usual the fool lied to you again.

Your Hadith said that he never saw Allah, it was only jinn Jibreel that filled the whole horizon the he saw

"Narrated By 'Aisha
Whoever claimed that (the Prophet) Muhammad saw his Lord, is committing a great fault, for he only saw Gabriel in his genuine shape in which he was created covering the whole horizon."
Odẹ so na I go meet the him in the heaven and collect the prayers for is

I can see that after I exposed your lie about wall geckos with irrefutable evidences in the other thread, you’ve run away.
Odẹ I have messaged in the other thread
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 9:53am On Mar 25
Expanse2020:

Odẹ I have messaged in the other thread
Shame didn’t allow you to acknowledge the lies that Muhammad never met Allah to reduce daily prayer from 50 to 5 because no group before him prayed 50 daily prayers

And his child bride told you that Muhammad never met Allah, he met only Jibreel

"Narrated By 'Aisha
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 9:59am On Mar 25
advocatejare:

Shame didn’t allow you to acknowledge the lies that Muhammad never met Allah to reduce daily prayer from 50 to 5 because now group before him prayed 50 daily prayers

And his child bride told you that Muhammad never met Allah, he met only Jibreel

"Narrated By 'Aisha
Odẹ this is your concorted hadith because that not was in the hadith
Odẹ you forgot non of the prophets saw God even when Moses requested to see him he knows what he eyes saw....
You can show us in the bible where Jesus GOD
Abu inu🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Atheism Is Not A Religion! (the Hardcore Debate Version) Challenge To Uyi Iredia / A Pagan Africa / What Does Fasting 6 To 6 Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.