Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet (4116 Views)

The Most Sadistic People On Nairaland / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 10:56am On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

They are alive tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

BUT

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ya father and ya mother must die too since you think death to someone's father. You will bring their stinky and rotted corpses for miracle lobatan

Your allah is misleading you slaves astray.

Quran 7:186

"Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."

Quran 4:88

What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allāh has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allāh has sent astray? And he whom Allāh sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 10:59am On Mar 23
Expanse2020:

I never said Moses don't miss quote me it is David who sleep with a woman and sent the husband to war front in the storybook called bible and Moses squared 32000 virgins underage as a war booty for his army
So, who did you say slept with a woman and sent the husband to war (You did not mention David, you only mentioned Moses).

Not withstanding,
David committed a crime!
The God of David punished him for the sin.

2Sam 12:9-14:
"Why have you despised the commandment of the LORD, to do evil in his sight? you have killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and have taken his wife to be your wife, and have slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon. Now therefore the sword shall never depart from your house; because you have despised me, and have taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your wife. Thus said the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against you out of your own house, and I will take your wives before your eyes, and give them to your neighbor, and he shall lie with your wives in the sight of this sun. For you did it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. And David said to Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said to David, The LORD also has put away your sin; you shall not die. However, because by this deed you have given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born to you shall surely die."

When Mohammed committed adultery by having hot sex with Mary the Copt, what was his punishment?

When Mohammed entered into the house of Zaid when he knew that he wasn't around and thereafter took Zainab (Zaid's wife) as his, what was his punishment?

Let us assume Moses shared 32,000 virgins to his soldiers: was it not in the process of taking over the land of Canan given to them by God. Moreover, the Cananites were idolaters. This was even 2300 years before Islam at the time the Law of Moses was in effect.

Are you aware you haven't answered the question of who authorised your prophet to slaughter 700 Jewish men and boys? Was it Allah or because they coveted their properties and beautiful wives?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 11:05am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Can you give us the reference to your lie and the parameters they used in arriving that a lunatic is the greatest man that ever lived?

Lukuluku69 you can't finish what you started abi.. I don't know boya you will die if you don't practice your taqqiya in a day while even fasting
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ahmedio2017(m): 11:05am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

Ya father and ya mother must die too since you think death to someone's father. You will bring their stinky and rotted corpses for miracle lobatan

Your allah is misleading you slaves astray.

Quran 7:186

"Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."

Quran 4:88

What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allāh has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allāh has sent astray? And he whom Allāh sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].

Lolzzzzzzzz, you like diversion too much and I won't give you attention

I said I don't need your miracles

BUT

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 11:08am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

Lukuluku69 you can't finish what you started abi.. I don't know boya you will die if you don't practice your taqqiya in a day while even fasting

Dindinrin ni bobo Lukuluku69 omo Iya ologi yen
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 11:08am On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

Lolzzzzzzzz, you like diversion too much and I won't give you attention

I said I don't need your miracles

BUT

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

You said my pastor is leading me astray without evidence while me dey show you how allah is leading you astray but you can't withstand the banger odeh

Slave, bring the rotted and stinky smellow corpses of ya mother, ya father, ya siblings and see what miracle is
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 11:09am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Odeh Lukuluku69 ti mu ogi yo, ko get bearing ara e mo

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 11:10am On Mar 23
TenQ:

So, who did you say slept with a woman and sent the husband to war (You did not mention David, you only mentioned Moses).

Not withstanding,
David committed a crime!
The God of David punished him for the sin.

2Sam 12:9-14:
"Why have you despised the commandment of the LORD, to do evil in his sight? you have killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and have taken his wife to be your wife, and have slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon. Now therefore the sword shall never depart from your house; because you have despised me, and have taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your wife. Thus said the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against you out of your own house, and I will take your wives before your eyes, and give them to your neighbor, and he shall lie with your wives in the sight of this sun. For you did it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. And David said to Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said to David, The LORD also has put away your sin; you shall not die. However, because by this deed you have given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born to you shall surely die."

When Mohammed committed adultery by having hot sex with Mary the Copt, what was his punishment?

When Mohammed entered into the house of Zaid when he knew that he wasn't around and thereafter took Zainab (Zaid's wife) as his, what was his punishment?

Let us assume Moses shared 32,000 virgins to his soldiers: was it not in the process of taking over the land of Canan given to them by God. Moreover, the Cananites were idolaters. This was even 2300 years before Islam at the time the Law of Moses was in effect.

Are you aware you haven't answered the question of who authorised your prophet to slaughter 700 Jewish men and boys? Was it Allah or because they coveted their properties and beautiful wives?

So, because the Cananites were Idolaters, they ALL must die according to Yahweh? But their Virgin Girls are not?

Sebi Jehovah can do anything and everything, why can't Jehovah just give them a change of heart and let them be converted?

Why the Slaughter? Is Jehovah not Brutal, Sadistic and Merciless here? Even kids were massacred once he is male.

But the Young Virgin Girls? Good for Moses, good for the fighting men and definitely Good for Jehovah/Jesus. (Since you are of the believe that Jesus is God) lol

Demented people.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 11:14am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Let us assume that my Momma, sell Pap? So, what? She is living a honest life. Provision from her sweat.

Can you say that of your parents who lived off Tithes and Offerings? Who eats from the collective misery of the Christian soul?

And you have followed in their footsteps cool
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 11:18am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Retardinho.

Meaning/ Sired by Retards.

Perfect fit cool
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 11:20am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Dis one don carry his madness come now.

OK.

People lived there as you can clearly read from the Text of the Quran.

Please approach a Large body of Water, stand at its shore to witness either the rising or setting of the sun then come back and paint an imagery of your observation.

So, Dhul-Qarnayn had to travel so far to the East and to the West to see the rising and setting place of the sun!? Alhadji! come down small small.

So, if you are standing beside a large body of water, the sun will set inside it?

Let me help you out
"Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it (Arabic: wajadaha) [the Sun]
setting in a spring of murky water: Near it [the Sun] he found (Arabic: wajada) a community: We said: "O Dhul-qarnain! (you have authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness."
1. Dhul-Qarnayn found the sun set in the murky water
2. Dhul-Qarnayn found a people near the sun

Tell me how this relate to the argument of HORIZON.

Is it untrue that the Horizon anywhere on earth is the Farthest place we can see?
How can anything be NEAR the Horizon?

Lukuluku69:

As for the Jews you have been born to worship aside Jehovah, Jesus and the Spooky One, I ask again what were they looking for in Medina? Was Medina Judea? Or part of the Land Yahweh promised them?

I will answer your question when you tell me what Jehovah did with the 32 Virgins Moses gave Jehovah....
I have answered you!
Let me repeat myself.

You say, what were the Jews doing in Medina!
Were they not living peacefully in Medina doing legitimate businesses and becoming prosperous? Was Medina already an Islamic city at that time or polytheistic?

Unfortunately, you have iterated another proof why Allah the God of Mohammed is NOT the God of the Jews in Medina. Just like satan, the purpose of Allah was to exterminate the Jews.

Jeremiah 29:14
I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.

Satan's purpose is to make it impossible for the Jews to return by KILLING them all.

You asked: what Jehovah did with the 32 Virgins Moses gave Jehovah
They served in the temple of Jehovah to cut wood, fetch water, clean the temple and do any work required around the temple.

If you contest this, explain how this claim is true
Qur'an 29:46
And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

Is your thought the nature of Allah?

Now,
1. Is Mary the Copt ever one of the wives of Mohammed?
2. Is it untrue that Mohammed impregnated Mary and gave birth to Ibrahim who died as a baby?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 11:23am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Retardinho.

Meaning/ Sired by Retards.

Perfect fit cool
We all know that your father na Dundee and your role model Muhammad was a lunatic, Luku omo iya ologi
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 11:25am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Let us assume that my Momma, sell Pap? So, what? She is living a honest life. Provision from her sweat.

Can you say that of your parents who lived off Tithes and Offerings? Who eats from the collective misery of the Christian soul?

And you have followed in their footsteps cool
How did lunatic Muhammad lived, he was forcing people to donate their earrings as alms to him, he would raid peoples communities and take some percentage for himself and for Allah, how did Allah get to collect his own percentage from scammer Muhammad? Oya dahun Luku omo iya ologi
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 11:30am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Numbers 31:35, 37, 39-40 (KJV) And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.
And the LORD'S tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen.
And the asses were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and one.
And the persons were sixteen thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was thirty and two persons.

Wetin Yahweh wan do with 32 Virgin Girls?
It is good you have not one single answer to the fact that your Prophet Muhammad was an Adulterer.

Since you refuse my answer, I can only ask you for what you consider as the factual answer!

Tell me, what do you think Yahweh was doing with 32 virgin girls because
Your prophet said (that Allah said) :
Allah and Yahweh is one!

For reference:
They served in the temple of Jehovah to cut wood, fetch water, clean the temple and do any work required around the temple.

And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

Is this your thought the nature of Allah?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 11:32am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

How did lunatic Muhammad lived, he was forcing people to donate their earrings as alms to him, he would raid peoples communities and take some percentage for himself and for Allah, how did Allah get to collect his own percentage from scammer Muhammad? Oya dahun Luku omo iya ologi

Retardinho,

Your miniature god lived on Alms and handouts too nah.

Do you want References? The Money that Judas kept and was stealing from were Alms and handouts while your god walked the street of Judea.

No shame in that really, most Prophet lived as such only Retards as you make a story out of it.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 11:32am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Bandits threatening farmers in the North are following Muhammad's footsteps
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 11:36am On Mar 23
TenQ:

It is good you have not one single answer to the fact that your Prophet Muhammad was an Adulterer.

Since you refuse my answer, I can only ask you for what you consider as the factual answer!

Tell me, what do you think Yahweh was doing with 32 virgin girls because
Your prophet said (that Allah said) :
Allah and Yahweh is one!

For reference:

Is this your thought the nature of Allah?

Lol

The 32 served in the Temple you say? What then happens to Yahweh kids? Are they not fit to do that?

So, Idolaters served at Yahweh Temple? No wonder Israel keep wallowing in Idolatory.

And rest, you are not the People of the Book.

The Quran call Jesus worshippers NASSARA.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 11:40am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

We all know that your father na Dundee and your role model Muhammad was a lunatic, Luku omo iya ologi

Proverbs 17:5 (KJV) Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 11:40am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Retardinho,

Your miniature god lived on Alms and handouts too nah.

Do you want References? The Money that Judas kept and was stealing from were Alms and handouts while your god walked the street of Judea.

No shame in that really, most Prophet lived as such only Retards as you make a story out of it.
Do you want references for how Muhammad and Bilal begging people for their earrings?

Do you want evidence for how atenuje killed alatenuje to n je Muhammad

Asinwin omo werey
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 11:41am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Proverbs 17:5 (KJV) Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished.
Are you saying that you’re from a poverty stricken family?
Luku omo iya ologi
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 11:41am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

Bandits threatening farmers in the North are following Muhammad's footsteps
Muhammad is the grandpatron of lunatics like Lukululu69 and terrorists
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 11:50am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

So, because the Cananites were Idolaters, they ALL must die according to Yahweh? But their Virgin Girls are not?

Sebi Jehovah can do anything and everything, why can't Jehovah just give them a change of heart and let them be converted?

Why the Slaughter? Is Jehovah not Brutal, Sadistic and Merciless here? Even kids were massacred once he is male.

But the Young Virgin Girls? Good for Moses, good for the fighting men and definitely Good for Jehovah/Jesus. (Since you are of the believe that Jesus is God) lol

Demented people.
Just hear yourself to see how you have resorted to Atheist mode.

Unfortunately, God doesn't force people to change character. I guess in Islam, Allah forces people to change from bad to good but he can't do so because he is powerless to do so! SMH!

Is it untrue that Allah says that he gave their Land to Israel?

What excuse did Mohammed have to kill a group of the people of the Book?

Now wonder, Satan commands your prophet only for good.
Sahih Muslim 2814a: Book 52, Hadith 62
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 11:52am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Are you saying that you’re from a poverty stricken family?
Luku omo iya ologi

Poverty is a thing of the mind Dunce!

Jesus lived on Alms and Handouts plus the goodwill of the people but was he poor as in Poverty poor?

My Momma doesn't sell Pap and if she does, it is an honest means to a livelihood.

I referenced that verse so that you will know that Jehovah doesn't like mockery of poor people but since you are a confirmed Retard, it doesn't matter.

Go ahead and mock poor people as you idiotas do in your Churches. cheesy
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 11:55am On Mar 23
TenQ:

Just hear yourself to see how you have resorted to Atheist mode.

Unfortunately, God doesn't force people to change character. I guess in Islam, Allah forces people to change from bad to good but he can't do so because he is powerless to do so! SMH!

Is it untrue that Allah says that he gave their Land to Israel?

What excuse did Mohammed have to kill a group of the people of the Book?

Now wonder, Satan commands your prophet only for good.
Sahih Muslim 2814a: Book 52, Hadith 62
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

That Group of people were Treacherous people. They plot against the Apostle of Allah.

All Nations kill Quislings.

The Jews of Medina are not different.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 11:58am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Do you want references for how Muhammad and Bilal begging people for their earrings?

Do you want evidence for how atenuje killed alatenuje to n je Muhammad

Asinwin omo werey

Do you want References where people give Jesus of Nazareth Alms?

Do you want References where people housed him? Or where people fed him despite the fact that he can conjure Food?

grin
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 11:59am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Poverty is a thing of the mind Dunce!

Jesus lived on Alms and Handouts plus the goodwill of the people but was he poor as in Poverty poor?

My Momma doesn't sell Pap and if she does, it is an honest means to a livelihood.

I referenced that verse so that you will know that Jehovah doesn't like mockery of poor people but since you are a confirmed Retard, it doesn't matter.

Go ahead and mock poor people as you idiotas do in your Churches. cheesy
Ode, it was Muhammad that mocked a poor blind by getting angry, frowning and turning away from him.

Sellin ogi doesnt denote poverty but because you have poverty mentality you think because you are Luku omo iya Ologi is why you are poor
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Ode, it was Muhammad that mocked a poor blind by getting angry, frowning and turning away from him.

Lol

He frowned and turned away.....

When is frowning and mocking the same thing you this Unfortunate being?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Do you want References where people give Jesus of Nazareth Alms?

Do you want References where people housed him? Or where people fed him despite the fact that he can conjure Food?

grin

Do you want the references to where Muhammad couldn’t pay Khadijah’s bride price and Khadija had to pay his groom price?

Do you want the reference to where Muhammad’s wife couldn’t afford more than one cloth?

Do you want the reference to where Muhammad and Bilal were doing begging begging ?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Lol

He frowned and turned away.....

When is frowning and mocking the same thing you this Unfortunate being?

You, your entire generation are the unfortunate people for following the footsteps of lunatic sex addict Muhammad
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 12:08pm On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Lol

The 32 served in the Temple you say? What then happens to Yahweh kids? Are they not fit to do that?

So, Idolaters served at Yahweh Temple? No wonder Israel keep wallowing in Idolatory.

And rest, you are not the People of the Book.

It seems you disagree with the verse below

Tell me how Allah aka Mohammed got this wrong?

Lukuluku69:

The Quran call Jesus worshippers NASSARA.
There are many things Allah got wrong about us
1. Till today, we are still wondering how Yehesua or Jesus became Isa!
2. Till today, we are still wondering how the Gospel became Injeel!
3. Till today, we are Sri wondering how the Christian became Nasara.

Now, back to you (as Fasting does not eliminate lying spirit from your mouth)
1. Show me a single reputable scholar who says Nasara are NOT Christians?
2. According to you, who did Mohammed call the Nasara?

To help you:
a. Are they the one who call Jesus the Messiah?
b. Are they the one who say Jesus is Allah?
c. Are the Nasara the one who say "Trinity"?
d. Are the Nasara the one who Allah says will be victorious till the day of judgement?

Qur'an 3:55
(And it was part of His scheme) when Allah said: 'O Jesus! I will recall you and raise you up to Me and will purify you (of the company) of those who disbelieve, and will set your followers above the unbelievers till the Day of Resurrection.

It seems Allah was wrong: wasn't he?

Muslims with manufacturing lies to defend their religion.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 12:12pm On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

That Group of people were Treacherous people. They plot against the Apostle of Allah.

All Nations kill Quislings.

The Jews of Medina are not different.
What are your Evidences?
At least 700 people cannot be guilty of the offence!

Covetousness of the wealth of Banu Qurayza people is the root of this evil.

The compassionate Muslims led by their prophet slaughtered them who surrendered to them!
Wicked self acclaimed prophet and his murderous followers!

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23
TenQ:

It seems you disagree with the verse below

Tell me how Allah aka Mohammed got this wrong?

There are many things Allah got wrong about us
1. Till today, we are still wondering how Yehesua or Jesus became Isa!
2. Till today, we are still wondering how the Gospel became Injeel!
3. Till today, we are Sri wondering how the Christian became Nasara.

Now, back to you (as Fasting does not eliminate lying spirit from your mouth)
1. Show me a single reputable scholar who says Nasara are NOT Christians?
2. According to you, who did Mohammed call the Nasara?

To help you:
a. Are they the one who call Jesus the Messiah?
b. Are they the one who say Jesus is Allah?
c. Are the Nasara the one who say "Trinity"?
d. Are the Nasara the one who Allah says will be victorious till the day of judgement?

Qur'an 3:55
(And it was part of His scheme) when Allah said: 'O Jesus! I will recall you and raise you up to Me and will purify you (of the company) of those who disbelieve, and will set your followers above the unbelievers till the Day of Resurrection.

It seems Allah was wrong: wasn't he?

Muslims with manufacturing lies to defend their religion.

Eyah.

Walahi I understand your Dilemma.

Jesus spoke Aramaic not Greek or Latin, now go amongst the People that speak the Language of Jesus and learn how these words are pronounced. (Unfortunately for you, the Language your god spoke is dead save for a village in Syria). The closest to Aramaic is Hebrew, go learn that and do a comparison of the words.

The Quran call Christians NASSARA. Open the Quran and read. The Scholars are humans not Angels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers / How Often Do You Pray?? / How The Catholic Church Created Islam By DR. ALBERTO RIVERA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.