Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet (3915 Views)

The Most Sadistic People On Nairaland / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 7:34am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Expanse2020 is just as ignorant as Lukuluku69, they know nothing about the history of the cult they are referring to as a religion.

Do they even know that the current Quran they are reading was written and edited in Cairo, Egypt in 1924 and it has nothing to do with the so called Quran that jinn Jibreel supposed dictated to Muhammad?

Says a Werey that doesn't know that his mini god went to hellfire cheesy

Oponu

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 7:46am On Mar 23
TenQ:
The question was:
Are you aware that the author of your Quran insinuated that the sun sets in some murky waters?

Are you aware that these same Jews helped your prophet dig the trenches for the battle of the Trench?

Is their offence that they didn't join your prophet to do actual fighting during the battle or an excuse?

What exactly was their offence against Mohammed because Mohammed ambushed them.

Of course when you know not the Torah to understand that it is God Himself who decides if a community (2300 years before the time of Mohammed) lived or died in the land of Canan (given to them by God) .

It was a proof Mohammed served satan for why would he kill people of the Book?

If not his greed and covetousness, can you tell us When did Mohammed suddenly become a follower of the Torah?

Tell me: Why don't Mohammed follow the Sabbath? Is the law not in the Torah?

What you are telling me is that Mohammed followed ONLY the law of Torah in which he stands as a primary beneficiary!

Do you have any argument a against a direct command of God?

It is not the same situation sir!
Did Allah or is it Jibril tell Mohammed to kill anyone?
What is your evidence?

Just show me a single evidence that Allah or Jibril told a covetousness blood-thirsty man to kill a people of the Book and take over their wives, their businesses, their houses and their wealth and I will be satisfied!

Let me show you stories of executions for breaking the sabbath in the time of Christ Jesus
Mat 12:1:
"At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungered, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat."

Mat 12:11:
"And he said to them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?"

A greedy buffun will look for whatever he wants to see from the scripture.

Mar 3:4:
"And he said to them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace."

1. The Quran saying the Sun set in a Murky water was simply painting an imagery of what that Traveler saw. The same Quran talked about the Sun being a Celestial body.

2. Dunce, the Jews never dug any Trench with the Prophet to protect Medina. Go back and read that episode. They were Enemies of the State. If you wish open a Thread as you wont on this and I will lecture your ignorant deluded soul.

The same way Jehovah had that Sabbath breaker stoned to death, and you can't fault that ruling and call Jehovah Brutal, Sadistic or wicked is the same way you can't fault the Prophet ruling and action concerning the self confessed Adulterer.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 7:48am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Says a Werey that doesn't know that his mini god went to hellfire cheesy

Oponu
Muhammad ni werey that was hallucinating about sex, and like leader like followers. All of you following him are werey
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 7:55am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69 did you know that your lunatic prophet was bewitched for a period of time and he was doing kanra kankan kiri, he was thinking he had had sex when he didnt. His own craze was about sex

Muhammad hallucinated alot and told you foolish stories, he also heard fables from other people and
laid claim to them as his own ideas, that was why the Meccans laughed at him and exposed the words of
Muhammad for what it really is "fables, fairy tales"

"And among them are those who listen to you, but We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they
understand it, and in their ears deafness. And if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it.
Even when they come to you arguing with you, those who disbelieve say, This is not but legends of
the former peoples
."
... , "This is nothing but fables of ancient times!"
.... "These are nothing but fairy tales."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 25)
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 8:06am On Mar 23
advocatejare:
Lukuluku69 did you know that your lunatic prophet was bewitched for a period of time and he was doing kanra kankan kiri, he was thinking he had had sex when he didnt. His own craze was about sex

Muhammad hallucinated alot and told you foolish stories, he also heard fables from other people and
laid claim to them as his own ideas, that was why the Meccans laughed at him and exposed the words of
Muhammad for what it really is "fables, fairy tales"

"And among them are those who listen to you, but We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they
understand it, and in their ears deafness. And if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it.
Even when they come to you arguing with you, those who disbelieve say, This is not but legends of
the former peoples
."
... , "This is nothing but fables of ancient times!"
.... "These are nothing but fairy tales."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 25)

Open a Thread as usual nah
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 8:08am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Muhammad ni werey that was hallucinating about sex, and like leader like followers. All of you following him are werey

Oponu, open a Thread as usual....

Have you seen the part your miniature god went to hellfire yet?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 9:07am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Oponu, open a Thread as usual....
O ti dun werey.

If you keep seeing a madman as your role model, why won’t you be madman yourself

Even Allah knows that Muhammad was mad

And they say, "O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad .
-Quran 15:6

Then they turned away from him and said, “[He Muhammad was] taught and he is a madman.”
-Quran 44:14
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 9:09am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Open a Thread as usual nah
I don’t take advice from a madman, go and advise your fellow lunatics
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 9:22am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

What you Retards don't know about faith are many. In fact very many.

There are classifications to a Prophet Mission.

1. We have those who are Warn Only

2. We have those who Warn and also punish.

The First don't usually have a State to govern, they live under a State themselves but call people to God and His Ways.

The Second both Warn and Punish Deviants in the Society.

Your Jesus belongs to the first (at least in his first coming) The same way John The Baptist can punish nor Elijah or Elisha can.

Then enter those with Powers to Warn and Punish. Moses, David, Solomon, and the Last of them Prophet Muhammad.

They warn, and Punish with established God's Laws.

You lots are ignorant, blind and Deluded. The same way you can't castigate Moses for killing a Sabbath breaker is the same way you can't fault stoning by the Prophet.

Each with different mission and mandate.

But hey I am in a conversation with a Retard. Little do they understand.

They know all these!

Even Samson was a Jihadist in their Bible.
His mission was just to kill enemies while being strengthened by the Spirit of the Lord!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 9:22am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

1. The Quran saying the Sun set in a Murky water was simply painting an imagery of what that Traveler saw. The same Quran talked about the Sun being a Celestial body.

a. How come he found a people there?
b. Was the people speaking to him also imagery?

Do not forget that Allah was the one reporting the story and not Dhul-Qarnayn : Allah should know that the sun does not set inside any water murky or not!

Lukuluku69:

2. Dunce, the Jews never dug any Trench with the Prophet to protect Medina. Go back and read that episode. They were Enemies of the State. If you wish open a Thread as you wont on this and I will lecture your ignorant deluded soul.

The Jewish tribe of Banu Qurayza assisted with this Muslims' effort by digging the trench and lending them their tools.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Trench

"The final army that would defend the city from the invasion consisted of 3,000 men,and included all inhabitants of Medina over the age of 15, except the Banu Qurayza (the Qurayza did supply the Muslims with some instruments for digging the trench)."
https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_of_the_Trench

Instead of following Allah, did Mohammed not follow Sa'd bin Mu'adh to a people who surrendered their weapons to the Muslims after almost 2 weeks of siege?

Tell me:
How many Muslims died in the battle of the trench?

Lukuluku69:

The same way Jehovah had that Sabbath breaker stoned to death, and you can't fault that ruling and call Jehovah Brutal, Sadistic or wicked is the same way you can't fault the Prophet ruling and action concerning the self confessed Adulterer.

Is Mohammed himself not the biggest hypocrite? Did Mohammed not commit adultery with Mary the Copt?

Was Mary the Copt one of Mohammed's wives?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ahmedio2017(m): 9:26am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

Lukuluku69, AntiChristian, ahmedio2017 etc shey you all hear

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome

Your people had done it again oooooo

What a religion of gulibles
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 9:34am On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

And he couldn't extend the Miracle give away to the G.O.d of the Redeem Christian Church of Greed whose son died.

Awon oni ro
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 9:34am On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

Ok

Why not tell us someone allah raised from the dead
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 9:36am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Expanse2020 is just as ignorant as Lukuluku69, they know nothing about the history of the cult they are referring to as a religion.

Do they even know that the current Quran they are reading was written and edited in Cairo, Egypt in 1924 and it has nothing to do with the so called Quran that jinn Jibreel supposedly dictated to Muhammad?

They are so useless claiming their war manual book quran is one when there are many versions of it in the market. They must learn by force by fire
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 9:40am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

And he couldn't extend the Miracle give away to the G.O.d of the Redeem Christian Church of Greed whose son died.

Awon oni ro

Why can't allah resurrected his one and only messenger instead of watching him rotted for days before been buried?

Sahih Bukhari 3667

Narrated ‘Aisha: (the wife of the Prophet) Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) died while Abu Bakr was at a place called As-Sunah (Al-‘Aliya) ‘Umar stood up and said, “By Allah! Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) is not dead!” ‘Umar (later on) said, “By Allah! Nothing occurred to my mind except that.” He said, “Verily! Allah will resurrect him and he will cut the hands and legs of some men.” Then Abu Bakr came and uncovered the face of Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ), kissed him and said, “Let my mother and father be sacrificed for you, (O Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ)), you are good in life and in death.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Techobeys: 9:45am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

It’s either you are stupid, or your Hadith is stupid (because I only posted your Hadith here, no be me write am), or the so person that mutilated the poor man was stupid not to have reasoned that it was obvious that the accused was either mentally unstable or people were lying against him. Unfortunately the same person who claimed to receive revelation from Allah didn’t receive anything concerning the poor man until he eventually ordered for his death!

I wanted to say. I’m not a Muslim, and I think the whole Hadith thing is stupid. It’s probably made up and it’s reasonable for Muslims to reject it.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 9:47am On Mar 23
TenQ:

a. How come he found a people there?
b. Was the people speaking to him also imagery?

Do not forget that Allah was the one reporting the story and not Dhul-Qarnayn : Allah should know that the sun does not set inside any water murky or not!

The Jewish tribe of Banu Qurayza assisted with this Muslims' effort by digging the trench and lending them their tools.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Trench

"The final army that would defend the city from the invasion consisted of 3,000 men,and included all inhabitants of Medina over the age of 15, except the Banu Qurayza (the Qurayza did supply the Muslims with some instruments for digging the trench)."
https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_of_the_Trench

Instead of following Allah, did Mohammed not follow Sa'd bin Mu'adh to a people who surrendered their weapons to the Muslims after almost 2 weeks of siege?

Tell me:
How many Muslims died in the battle of the trench?

Is Mohammed himself not the biggest hypocrite? Did Mohammed not commit adultery with Mary the Copt?

Was Mary the Copt one of Mohammed's wives?

It was simply an Imagery being painted from that Traveler perspective. How come he found people there? Because people live there nah

Lending me tools to dig and turning around to assist my enemies by giving classified info about Army Strength and withdrawing your fighting men is Treachery in all Languages and Cultures of the World. Besides, what were they looking for in Medina? Is Medina Judea? Or was it part of the Lands promised them by Jehovah? Why are they hell bent living amongst the sons of Ishmael?

As for the Copt girl, I will answer you when you let me know what Jehovah did with the 32 Virgin girls Moses gave him as his share of war spoils

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ahmedio2017(m): 9:47am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

Why not tell us someone allah raised from the dead

Tell him your (pastor) to raise your father and mother from death too na, why are you guys this fo.ol like this? Are you under a sp.ell?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 9:56am On Mar 23
Techobeys:

I wanted to say. I’m not a Muslim, and I think the whole Hadith thing is stupid. It’s probably made up and it’s reasonable for Muslims to reject it.
Nonsense, you are not a Muslim but you are telling Muslims to reject the Hadith. It’s either you are liar or you are confused.

Without the Hadith no Muslim can effectively practice his religion: they won’t know the number of rakat per prayer, the names of their prayers, how to perform their various ritualistic baths, what to recite while naming their children, conducting burial, when having sex etc.

So telling them to reject their Hadith is like telling them to stop being Muslims.

They all wish to emulate Muhammad in everything he did, the only place they claim they get to learn about the deeds and sayings of Muhammad is the Hadith
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 9:58am On Mar 23
Samunique:
I do not need your allah to show me the way bcs I already know the way, and Jesus is the way! John 14:6

It's you people that recite it every that your god should show you the way.

I guess Muhammad also recited this everyday of his life till he died, asking his god to guide him to the, not in the right path.......

اِهْدِنَا الصِّرَا طَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ  Al fathia vs 5
"Guide us to the straight path-"

Meanwhile look at what Jesus says.........

John 14:5-7 KJV
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
[b]6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

You are right that every Muslim recite that verse at least 17 times daily!
But you are wrong in asserting that meaning to the verse!

Even we see that you misquote Qur'an 1:6 as Qur'an 1:5 now! Is this an evidence you are truly misguided? And Jesus is with you and you'll claim you have the Holy Spirit yet you'll make such blunder that is equal to telling lies?

You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything). Qur'an 1:5

Guide us to the Straight Way. Qur'an 1:6

The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace , not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians). Qur'an 1:7

So when you read verse 6 and 7 together you'll understand the context of the guidance!

And about Jesus being a way...Jesus was the way for the Children of Israel to reach Allah! Muslims agree on that!
Moses was the way for them during his time!
Noah was the way for his people too!

Messengers and Prophets were sent by Allah as a way for them to be saved!
There's no way the people of Moses can go to Allah without following Moses during his time!
There's no way the people of Noah can go Allah without following Noah during his time!
There's no way the Israelites can go to Allah without following Jesus during his time!
There's no way no way anyone can go Allah without following Muhammad during his time till now and ever!

That's our belief!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 10:00am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

They are so useless claiming their war manual book quran is one when there are many versions of it in the market. They must learn by force by fire
Do you think that AntiChristian and Lukuluku69 are not aware of these truth? They are aware but they’ve chosen to follow the blind man into the ditch because he gave them opportunity to have 4 wives on earth, beat their women and have access to 72 wives in heaven, what better way to get foolish followers than by promising them sex?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 10:03am On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

I saw it this morning and the sheeples believed it!
They are sheeples!

They also believed God drank Pastor Adeboye's tea!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Techobeys: 10:05am On Mar 23
I think particular Hadith is stupid.

advocatejare:

Nonsense, you are not a Muslim but you are telling Muslims to reject the Hadith. It’s either you are liar or you are confused.

Without the Hadith no Muslim can effectively practice his religion: they won’t know the number of rakat per prayer, the names of their prayers, how to perform their various ritualistic baths, what to recite while naming their children, conducting burial, when having sex etc.

So telling them to reject their Hadith is like telling them to stop being Muslims.

They all wish to emulate Muhammad in everything he did, the only place they claim they get to learn about the deeds and sayings of Muhammad is the Hadith
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 10:07am On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

Tell him your (pastor) to raise your father and mother from death too na, why are you guys this fo.ol like this? Are you under a sp.ell?

Bring the rotted corpse of ya mother and ya father and see what miracle is

Your pedophile messenger companions were disappointed in allah as he couldn't raised is one and only messenger up from the dead.

The foolishness in your religion made you slaves the most stupid beings on earth. Why would you be following a blind man, a madman according to the Quran, someone that can't guarantee you eternal life after death
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 10:08am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Then? Does that mean that you have stopped using it because you’ve realized that it is a scam?
Only the sick need drugs! Using drugs when you are not sick or when it is not prescribed to you is drug abuse! PHM 101

Jesus never commanded us to do things like that like your Muhammad told you, it’s you people that want to copy everything Muhammad did like not eating with spoon, ceramic plates, not bathing inside tiled bathroom etc

Where did I tell you all these? Why do you like telling lies? Did I ever tell you all these? Why must you lie?

Quote the hadith i gave you or the screenshots?

And you can run away from your lie!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 10:08am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Do you think that AntiChristian and Lukuluku69 are not aware of these truth? They are aware but they’ve chosen to follow the blind man into the ditch because he gave them opportunity to have 4 wives on earth, beat their women and have access to 72 wives in heaven, what better way to get foolish followers than by promising them sex?

Numbers 31:1-54 (KJV) And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.
And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and avenge the LORD of Midian.
Of every tribe a thousand, throughout all the tribes of Israel, shall ye send to the war.
So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of every tribe, twelve thousand armed for war.
And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of every tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow in his hand.
And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.
And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.
And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.
And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.
And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.
And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.
And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.
And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.
And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify both yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day.
And purify all your raiment, and all that is made of skins, and all work of goats' hair, and all things made of wood.
And Eleazar the priest said unto the men of war which went to the battle, This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD commanded Moses;
Only the gold, and the silver, the brass, the iron, the tin, and the lead,
Every thing that may abide the fire, ye shall make it go through the fire, and it shall be clean: nevertheless it shall be purified with the water of separation: and all that abideth not the fire ye shall make go through the water.
And ye shall wash your clothes on the seventh day, and ye shall be clean, and afterward ye shall come into the camp.
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Take the sum of the prey that was taken, both of man and of beast, thou, and Eleazar the priest, and the chief fathers of the congregation:
And divide the prey into two parts; between them that took the war upon them, who went out to battle, and between all the congregation:
And levy a tribute unto the LORD of the men of war which went out to battle: one soul of five hundred, both of the persons, and of the beeves, and of the asses, and of the sheep:
Take it of their half, and give it unto Eleazar the priest, for an heave offering of the LORD.
And of the children of Israel's half, thou shalt take one portion of fifty, of the persons, of the beeves, of the asses, and of the flocks, of all manner of beasts, and give them unto the Levites, which keep the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD.
And Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.
And the booty, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught, was six hundred thousand and seventy thousand and five thousand sheep,
And threescore and twelve thousand beeves,
And threescore and one thousand asses,
And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.
And the half, which was the portion of them that went out to war, was in number three hundred thousand and seven and thirty thousand and five hundred sheep:
And the LORD'S tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen.
And the beeves were thirty and six thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and twelve.
And the asses were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and one.
And the persons were sixteen thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was thirty and two persons.
And Moses gave the tribute, which was the LORD'S heave offering, unto Eleazar the priest, as the LORD commanded Moses.
And of the children of Israel's half, which Moses divided from the men that warred,
(Now the half that pertained unto the congregation was three hundred thousand and thirty thousand and seven thousand and five hundred sheep,
And thirty and six thousand beeves,
And thirty thousand asses and five hundred,
And sixteen thousand personswink
Even of the children of Israel's half, Moses took one portion of fifty, both of man and of beast, and gave them unto the Levites, which kept the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD; as the LORD commanded Moses.
And the officers which were over thousands of the host, the captains of thousands, and captains of hundreds, came near unto Moses:
And they said unto Moses, Thy servants have taken the sum of the men of war which are under our charge, and there lacketh not one man of us.
We have therefore brought an oblation for the LORD, what every man hath gotten, of jewels of gold, chains, and bracelets, rings, earrings, and tablets, to make an atonement for our souls before the LORD.
And Moses and Eleazar the priest took the gold of them, even all wrought jewels.
And all the gold of the offering that they offered up to the LORD, of the captains of thousands, and of the captains of hundreds, was sixteen thousand seven hundred and fifty shekels.
(For the men of war had taken spoil, every man for himself.)
And Moses and Eleazar the priest took the gold of the captains of thousands and of hundreds, and brought it into the tabernacle of the congregation, for a memorial for the children of Israel before the LORD.

Like the manual above?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 10:08am On Mar 23
AntiChristian:

I saw it this morning and the sheeples believed it!
They are sheeples!

They also believed God drank Pastor Adeboye's tea!

Come and see the miracle in Muhammad's pee

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 10:08am On Mar 23
Techobeys:
I think particular Hadith is stupid.

cheesy
Unfortunately Islamic scholars don’t see it as that, they graded it as “Hassan” which means good, the graded the ones that embarasses them “daif” which means weak.

Almost everything in Islam is stupid to the modern world that is why they don’t want you to know the truth, tht is why they will want to lie to you that the embarrassing Hadith are daif but if you when you look intently you will see their lies
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 10:10am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Numbers 31:1-54 (KJV) And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.
And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and avenge the LORD of Midian.
Of every tribe a thousand, throughout all the tribes of Israel, shall ye send to the war.
So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of every tribe, twelve thousand armed for war.
And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of every tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow in his hand.
And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.
And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.
And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.
And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.
And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.
And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.
And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.
And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.
And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify both yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day.
And purify all your raiment, and all that is made of skins, and all work of goats' hair, and all things made of wood.
And Eleazar the priest said unto the men of war which went to the battle, This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD commanded Moses;
Only the gold, and the silver, the brass, the iron, the tin, and the lead,
Every thing that may abide the fire, ye shall make it go through the fire, and it shall be clean: nevertheless it shall be purified with the water of separation: and all that abideth not the fire ye shall make go through the water.
And ye shall wash your clothes on the seventh day, and ye shall be clean, and afterward ye shall come into the camp.
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Take the sum of the prey that was taken, both of man and of beast, thou, and Eleazar the priest, and the chief fathers of the congregation:
And divide the prey into two parts; between them that took the war upon them, who went out to battle, and between all the congregation:
And levy a tribute unto the LORD of the men of war which went out to battle: one soul of five hundred, both of the persons, and of the beeves, and of the asses, and of the sheep:
Take it of their half, and give it unto Eleazar the priest, for an heave offering of the LORD.
And of the children of Israel's half, thou shalt take one portion of fifty, of the persons, of the beeves, of the asses, and of the flocks, of all manner of beasts, and give them unto the Levites, which keep the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD.
And Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.
And the booty, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught, was six hundred thousand and seventy thousand and five thousand sheep,
And threescore and twelve thousand beeves,
And threescore and one thousand asses,
And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.
And the half, which was the portion of them that went out to war, was in number three hundred thousand and seven and thirty thousand and five hundred sheep:
And the LORD'S tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen.
And the beeves were thirty and six thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and twelve.
And the asses were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and one.
And the persons were sixteen thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was thirty and two persons.
And Moses gave the tribute, which was the LORD'S heave offering, unto Eleazar the priest, as the LORD commanded Moses.
And of the children of Israel's half, which Moses divided from the men that warred,
(Now the half that pertained unto the congregation was three hundred thousand and thirty thousand and seven thousand and five hundred sheep,
And thirty and six thousand beeves,
And thirty thousand asses and five hundred,
And sixteen thousand personswink
Even of the children of Israel's half, Moses took one portion of fifty, both of man and of beast, and gave them unto the Levites, which kept the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD; as the LORD commanded Moses.
And the officers which were over thousands of the host, the captains of thousands, and captains of hundreds, came near unto Moses:
And they said unto Moses, Thy servants have taken the sum of the men of war which are under our charge, and there lacketh not one man of us.
We have therefore brought an oblation for the LORD, what every man hath gotten, of jewels of gold, chains, and bracelets, rings, earrings, and tablets, to make an atonement for our souls before the LORD.
And Moses and Eleazar the priest took the gold of them, even all wrought jewels.
And all the gold of the offering that they offered up to the LORD, of the captains of thousands, and of the captains of hundreds, was sixteen thousand seven hundred and fifty shekels.
(For the men of war had taken spoil, every man for himself.)
And Moses and Eleazar the priest took the gold of the captains of thousands and of hundreds, and brought it into the tabernacle of the congregation, for a memorial for the children of Israel before the LORD.

Like the manual above?

They know all these!

They are hypocrites!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ahmedio2017(m): 10:12am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

Bring the rotted corpse of ya mother and ya father and see what miracle is

Your pedophile messenger companions were disappointed in allah as he couldn't raised is one and only messenger up from the dead.

The foolishness in your religion made you slaves the most stupid beings on earth. Why would you be following a blind man, a madman according to the Quran, someone that can't guarantee you eternal life after death

I don't need it, Islam believed in the will of God... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

But tell your pastors to

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 10:12am On Mar 23
AntiChristian:
Only the sick need drugs! Using drugs when you are not sick or when it is not prescribed to you is drug abuse! PHM 101
In other words, anytime you and your family members are sick, it’s camel urine you drink to cure yourself?

Where did I tell you all these? Why do you like telling lies? Did I ever tell you all these? Why must you lie?

Quote the hadith i gave you or the screenshots?

And you can run away from your lie!
When I said you, I mean you and other Muslims like NeowanZaeed, or you want to lie that there are not such Islamic sects that reject modern things like spoons and the rest just because Muhammad never used them?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 10:12am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

The demons operating in their lives won't let them stop following the blind man into the ditch because of the sex they want to have with houris in allah's sex paradise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Atheism Is On The Rise / What Makes You To Adhere To Your Church? / Browsing Free Using Cheat Codes; How Do You See It As A Christian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.