Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet (4148 Views)

The Most Sadistic People On Nairaland / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 10:13am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

O ti dun werey.

If you keep seeing a madman as your role model, why won’t you be madman yourself

Even Allah knows that Muhammad was mad

And they say, "O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad .
-Quran 15:6

Then they turned away from him and said, “[He Muhammad was] taught and he is a madman.”
-Quran 44:14

Lol

Encyclopedia Britannica has him as the Greatest Man that ever lived and the Most Successful of ALL Religious Personality.

Dey there dey foam in the Mouth
cheesy
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ahmedio2017(m): 10:13am On Mar 23
AntiChristian:

I saw it this morning and the sheeples believed it!
They are sheeples!

They also believed God drank Pastor Adeboye's tea!

They are the MUMU of the first order

I never see anyone wey MUMU pass sheeples oooo anyway they are sheeps tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 10:16am On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

I don't need it, Islam believed in the will of God... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

But tell your pastors to

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

You believed in allah that disappointed Muhammad watching your pedophile messenger's aorta being cut off abi?

Slave, bring the rotted corpse of ya mother, ya father and see what miracle is
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 10:17am On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

They are the MUMU of the first order

I never see anyone wey MUMU pass sheeples oooo anyway they are sheeps tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sufu come and see who mumu pass

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 10:18am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Encyclopedia Britannica has him as the Greatest Man that ever lived and the Most Successful of ALL Religious Personality.

Dey there dey foam in the Mouth
cheesy
Can you give us the reference to your lie and the parameters they used in arriving that a lunatic is the greatest man that ever lived?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ahmedio2017(m): 10:19am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

You believed in allah that disappointed Muhammad watching your pedophile messenger's aorta being cut off abi?

Slave, bring the rotted corpse of ya mother, ya father and see what miracle is

I said I don't need your miracles

BUT

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 10:21am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

The demons operating in their lives won't let them stop following the blind man into the ditch because of the sex they want to have with houris in allah's sex paradise
If you ask Lukuluku69 about the miracles of Muhammad, one of them is that he once boasted of sleeping with his 9 wives in a single night, so everything about Muhammad and Islam is sex.

Imagine a shameless man telling his followers how he slept with his 9 wives, arindin
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 10:22am On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

I said I don't need your miracles

BUT

Are those names you mentioned your family members? You just bring the stinky and rotted corpses of ya father, ya mother and see what is called miracle
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 10:22am On Mar 23
AntiChristian:

They know all these!

They are hypocrites!

Moses had a Sabbath breaker stoned to Death on the order of Jehovah. Good Verdict.

A son of Levi used a Javelin and killed a War Spoils thief. As such Levi was honored with Priesthood. Good one from Jehovah.

Jesus cursed a Tree not in SEASON for not having Fruits. Yes, he can do that.

But our Noble Prophet had a self confessed Adulterer stoned to death in Accordance with Jehovah Laws. He is Brutal, Sadistic and Merciless.

What harm can picking up a stick cause the Almighty Jehovah that he had that man killed?

You see these Evangelists? They are insanely dumb.

Super duper Dumb.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ahmedio2017(m): 10:23am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

Sufu come and see who mumu pass

(46:9) Tell them: “I am not the first of the Messengers; and I do not know what shall be done with me or with you. I follow only what is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.”

What is the meaning of 46 9 in the Quran?

I do not follow anything but what is revealed to me - 46:9) The sentence, "I do not follow anything but what is revealed to me," has been used here as an 'exception' to the previous sentence, meaning thereby that I do not know anything except what is revealed to me through wahy.

Your pastors are leading you astray by misinterpreting Quran for you guys......

Anyways I understand you are a sheep tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue no iota of brain shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 10:24am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

If you ask Lukuluku69 about the miracles of Muhammad, one of them is that he once boasted of sleeping with his 9 wives in a single night, so everything about Muhammad and Islam is sex.

Imagine a shameless man telling his followers how he slept with his 9 wives, arindin

grin The man no get shikini shame walai and his followers too are all disgrace to humanity
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 10:24am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Can you give us the reference to your lie and the parameters they used in arriving that a lunatic is the greatest man that ever lived?

Retardinho, use Google.

cheesy
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Samunique(m): 10:25am On Mar 23
AntiChristian:

You are right that every Muslim recite that verse at least 17 times daily!
But you are wrong in asserting that meaning to the verse!

Even we see that you misquote Qur'an 1:6 as Qur'an 1:5 now! Is this an evidence you are truly misguided? And Jesus is with you and you'll claim you have the Holy Spirit yet you'll make such blunder that is equal to telling lies?

You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything). Qur'an 1:5

Guide us to the Straight Way. Qur'an 1:6

The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace , not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians). Qur'an 1:7

So when you read verse 6 and 7 together you'll understand the context of the guidance!

And about Jesus being a way...Jesus was the way for the Children of Israel to reach Allah! Muslims agree on that!
Moses was the way for them during his time!
Noah was the way for his people too!

Messengers and Prophets were sent by Allah as a way for them to be saved!
There's no way the people of Moses can go to Allah without following Moses during his time!
There's no way the people of Noah can go Allah without following Noah during his time!
There's no way the Israelites can go to Allah without following Jesus during his time!
There's no way no way anyone can go Allah without following Muhammad during his time till now and ever!

That's our belief!
grin Muslims are terrible people, when it comes to their religion, they throw away all common sense and stick to fallacies and delusions. Even when it's obvious they're sinking they'll still believe in their illusion, calling it the pillar of hope.

They're the real definition of, "don't tell me the truth because I won't change my mind.

So to you now, the mistake made through typing is enough for you to ignore the truth?

See below, have you taken a tea spoon today 👇👇👇👇

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 10:26am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Retardinho, use Google.

cheesy
Asinwin made a claim he can’t substantiate. Your foolery is legendary
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ahmedio2017(m): 10:27am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

Are those names you mentioned your family members? You just bring the stinky and rotted corpses of ya father, ya mother and see what is called miracle

I said I don't need your miracles Islam believed in the will of God no one can deceive us.

BUT

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Ur pastors are waking death people but you cannot wake up your own FATHER ah ah that's too bad ooo
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 10:28am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Asinwin made a claim he can’t substantiate. Your foolery is legendary

Retardinho, if I substantiate my claims, would accept that you are a confirmed Retard?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 10:28am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

It was simply an Imagery being painted from that Traveler perspective. How come he found people there? Because people live there nah

So, According to Allah, people live near the place where the sun set in a pool of murky waters!?

By my knowledge of Geography, I don't seem to know where this location is: can you show us on the map?

Does the sun actually set in murky waters?

Is this not a proof that whoever Allah is is a man living in the 6th century?

If Allah created everything, he must know that the sun does not set and day and night is because of the rotation of the earth!

Lukuluku69:

Lending me tools to dig and turning around to assist my enemies by giving classified info about Army Strength and withdrawing your fighting men is Treachery in all Languages and Cultures of the World. Besides, what were they looking for in Medina? Is Medina Judea? Or was it part of the Lands promised them by Jehovah? Why are they hell bent living amongst the sons of Ishmael?

Oh, you are coming up to the truth now. From an outright denial to accusation
1. So, you confirmed that they helped with the digging of the trench
2. You accuse them of
a. Giving classified info about Army Strength to the enemy
b. Withdrawing your fighting men is Treachery

Who in particular of the Jews gave classified info to the enemy, the over 700 men and boys?

Now, why was it that the Religion of peace did not fish out the culprits but chose to kill the innocent with the guilty (especially when they had surrendered to the merciful Muslims) if not the greed and covetous spirit that had possessed them. Is it untrue that the Jewish tribe of Banu Qurayza were prosperous and wealthy?

You say, what were the Jews doing in Medina!
Were they not living peacefully in Medina doing legitimate businesses and becoming prosperous? Was Medina already an Islamic city at that time or polytheistic?

Unfortunately, you have iterated another proof why Allah the God of Mohammed is NOT the God of the Jews in Medina. Just like satan, the purpose of Allah was to exterminate the Jews.

Jeremiah 29:14
I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.

Satan's purpose is to make it impossible for the Jews to return by KILLING them all.

Lukuluku69:

As for the Copt girl, I will answer you when you let me know what Jehovah did with the 32 Virgin girls Moses gave him as his share of war spoils
They served in the temple to cut wood, fetch water, clean the temple and do any work required around the temple.

If you contest this, explain how this claim is true
Qur'an 29:46
And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

Is your thought the nature of Allah?

Now,
1. Is Mary the Copt ever one of the wives of Mohammed?
2. Is it untrue that Mohammed impregnated Mary and gave birth to Ibrahim who died as a baby?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 10:28am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

They are so useless claiming their war manual book quran is one when there are many versions of it in the market. They must learn by force by fire
Mumu de worry you.. ...abeg wetin reduce bible from 88 to 66 books 🤣🤣🤣🤣 .after 66 no do some verses where cut out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank God you ppl are now claiming bible is not world of God anymore
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 10:30am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

grin The man no get shikini shame walai and his followers too are all disgrace to humanity
He got followership because he permitted unlimited sex in the form of adultery and fornication and rape. At the point of his death he wanted to write the truth for them so that they don’t go astray but they refused , they didn’t allow him because they were enjoying the cruelty in taught them.

Lukuluku69 since immediately after the death of Muhammad chaos has started and continued till date, Muslims even besieged Fatima’s house (Muhammad’s daugher for that matter) and made her have a miscarriage. Demonic religion
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 10:31am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Retardinho, if I substantiate my claims, would accept that you are a confirmed Retard?

Your father and Muhammad are retard
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 10:32am On Mar 23
TenQ:

You have suddenly abandoned Moses crime of executing a man but focusing on genocide!?

Are you aware you haven't answered the question of who authorised your prophet to slaughter 700 Jewish men because they coveted their properties and beautiful wives.

Can you give references to these accusations you gave to Moses who raped a woman and sent the husband to warfront?
I never said Moses don't miss quote me it is David who sleep with a woman and sent the husband to war front in the storybook called bible and Moses squared 32000 virgins underage as a war booty for his army
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 10:36am On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

(46:9) Tell them: “I am not the first of the Messengers; and I do not know what shall be done with me or with you. I follow only what is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.”

What is the meaning of 46 9 in the Quran?

I do not follow anything but what is revealed to me - 46:9) The sentence, "I do not follow anything but what is revealed to me," has been used here as an 'exception' to the previous sentence, meaning thereby that I do not know anything except what is revealed to me through wahy.

Your pastors are leading you astray by misinterpreting Quran for you guys......

Anyways I understand you are a sheep tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue no iota of brain shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sebi you go school? Can't you comprehend what your messenger said that;I do not know what shall be done with me or with you

Don't blame Muhammad too much anyways, the idol he inherited from his father Abdullahi led him astray

Quran 7:186

"Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."

Quran 4:88

What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allāh has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allāh has sent astray? And he whom Allāh sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 10:36am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

Eleribu Omo, take a look at the various versions of your Quran in the market. Ode oponu ayerada
Odẹ didn't know meaning and didn't know different in reading and pronunciation of word in Quran.... mistaking it for version like bible 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omo your mother no raised you well o9oo
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ahmedio2017(m): 10:37am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

Sebi you go school? Can't you comprehend what your messenger said that;I do not know what shall be done with me or with you

Don't blame Muhammad too much anyways, the idol he inherited from his father Abdullahi led him astray

Quran 7:186

"Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."

Quran 4:88

What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allāh has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allāh has sent astray? And he whom Allāh sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].

Do not divert from the matter arising....

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 10:38am On Mar 23
Expanse2020:

Mumu de worry you.. ...abeg wetin reduce bible from 88 to 66 books 🤣🤣🤣🤣 .after 66 no do some verses where cut out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank God you ppl are now claiming bible is not world of God anymore

Abirun, bring your evidence that Bible was reduced from 88 to 66

Below are the various versions of your war manual book quran in the market

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 10:39am On Mar 23
advocatejare:

Asinwin look at various versions of your Quran:

Masud’s version: 111 chapters
Surahs missing in Ibn Masud mushaf
Ibn Masud’s mushaf (codex) does not have three surahs: al-Fatihah and al-mu’awwizatayn (al-Falaq and al-Nas), i.e. nos. 1, 113 and 114

Ubai’s version: 116 chapters
Has two extra surahs Surat al-Khaland Surat al-Hafd that are not found today

Is Hafs and Warsh the same? No
Surah 2:85
Hafs: you do
Warsh: They do

Surah 15:8
Hafs: We do not send down..

Warsh: they do not come down..

we have been told that Quran is 100% preserved by Allah, words to words, letter to letter, dot to dot.

Infact , in Surah 15 vs 9 ,Allah said:
"Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian." That means nothing has changed in the Quran.. but how true is that? lets us compare HAFS ``SAHRAAN`` and Warsh``SAHRAAN`` reading of the quran...
I must say some of these variant does not change the meaning of the text..

SURAH QASAS 28:48

Version --HAFS ``SAHRAAN``
But when the truth came to them from Us, they said, "Why was he not given like that which was given to Moses?" Did they not disbelieve in that which was given to Moses before? They said, "[They are but] two works of magic supporting each other, and indeed we are, in both, disbelievers."

Version--WARSH ``SAAHIRAAN``
But when the truth came to them from Us, they said, "Why was he not given like that which was given to Moses?" Did they not disbelieve in that which was given to Moses before? They said, "[They are but] two magicians supporting each other, and indeed we are, in both, disbelievers."

Hafs version says “ two works of the magic supporting each other" while Warsh version two works of magicians supporting each other..
My question here : was there two magicians or one magicians performing two magics?

SURAH ZUKHRUF 43:19
HAFS ``IBAAD UR RAHMAN``
And they have made the angels, who are slaves of the Most Merciful, females. Did they witness their creation? Their testimony will be recorded, and they will be questioned.

WARSH ``IND AR RAHMAN
And they have made the angels, who are with the Most Merciful, females. Did they witness their creation? Their testimony will be recorded, and they will be questioned.

Are the angels slaves of the most Merciful or they are with the most Merciful?

SURAH HIJR 15:8
HAFS ``NUNAZIL``
We do not send down the angels except with truth; and the disbelievers would not then be reprieved.

WARSH ``TANAZAL``
You do not send down the angels except with truth; and the disbelievers would not then be reprieved.

*****we do not send down
or
you do not send down***

If Quran was preserved words to words, letter to letter , dot to dot, we shouldnt have these issues at all.

In Sahih al-Bukhari 4987 , it was narrated how Utman burnt fragmentary manuscripts and copies of the quran.
How did Uthman even know which one is authentic?
Oponu show the proof bring the Quran version out caption it here Odẹ..
It's not bible version with different contradiction
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 10:40am On Mar 23
Lukuluku69:

Moses had a Sabbath breaker stoned to Death on the order of Jehovah. Good Verdict.

A son of Levi used a Javelin and killed a War Spoils thief. As such Levi was honored with Priesthood. Good one from Jehovah.

Jesus cursed a Tree not in SEASON for not having Fruits. Yes, he can do that.

But our Noble Prophet had a self confessed Adulterer stoned to death in Accordance with Jehovah Laws. He is Brutal, Sadistic and Merciless.

What harm can picking up a stick cause the Almighty Jehovah that he had that man killed?

You see these Evangelists? They are insanely dumb.

Super duper Dumb.
But your prophet himself was an adulterer.

Did Mohammed marry Mary the Copt before "straffing" her with his instrument of reproduction after he tricked Safia on an errand?

Is this not plain old Adultery!?

Your prophet is an adulterer, yet he is judging adultery! Kai!

Forgive me please: I forgot my manners

Sahih al-Bukhari 5827
Narrated Abu Dharr:
I came to the Prophet (ﷺ) while he was wearing white clothes and sleeping. Then I went back to him again after he had got up from his sleep. He said, "Nobody says: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah' and then later on he dies while believing in that, except that he will enter Paradise." I said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft?" He said. 'Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft." I said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft?" He said. 'Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft." I said, 'Even it he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft?' He said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft, inspite of the Abu Dharr's dislike. Abu `Abdullah said, "This is at the time of death or before it if one repents and regrets and says "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. He will be forgiven his sins."

I forgot that In Islam, Adultery is Halal as long as Mohammed recited the shahada!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 10:41am On Mar 23
TenQ:

So, According to Allah, people live near the place where the sun set in a pool of murky waters!?

By my knowledge of Geography, I don't seem to know where this location is: can you show us on the map?

Does the sun actually set in murky waters?

Is this not a proof that whoever Allah is is a man living in the 6th century?

If Allah created everything, he must know that the sun does not set and day and night is because of the rotation of the earth!

Oh, you are coming up to the truth now. From an outright denial to accusation
1. So, you confirmed that they helped with the digging of the trench
2. You accuse them of
a. Giving classified info about Army Strength to the enemy
b. Withdrawing your fighting men is Treachery

Who in particular of the Jews gave classified info to the enemy, the over 700 men and boys?

Now, why was it that the Religion of peace did not fish out the culprits but chose to kill the innocent with the guilty (especially when they had surrendered to the merciful Muslims) if not the greed and covetous spirit that had possessed them. Is it untrue that the Jewish tribe of Banu Qurayza were prosperous and wealthy?

You say, what were the Jews doing in Medina!
Were they not living peacefully in Medina doing legitimate businesses and becoming prosperous? Was Medina already an Islamic city at that time or polytheistic?

Unfortunately, you have iterated another proof why Allah the God of Mohammed is NOT the God of the Jews in Medina. Just like satan, the purpose of Allah was to exterminate the Jews.

Jeremiah 29:14
I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.

Satan's purpose is to make it impossible for the Jews to return by KILLING them all.

They served in the temple to cut wood, fetch water, clean the temple and do any work required around the temple.

If you contest this, explain how this claim is true
Qur'an 29:46
And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

Is your thought the nature of Allah?

Now,
1. Is Mary the Copt ever one of the wives of Mohammed?
2. Is it untrue that Mohammed impregnated Mary and gave birth to Ibrahim who died as a baby?

Dis one don carry his madness come now.

OK.

People lived there as you can clearly read from the Text of the Quran.

Please approach a Large body of Water, stand at its shore to witness either the rising or setting of the sun then come back and paint an imagery of your observation.

As for the Jews you have been born to worship aside Jehovah, Jesus and the Spooky One, I ask again what were they looking for in Medina? Was Medina Judea? Or part of the Land Yahweh promised them?

I will answer your question when you tell me what Jehovah did with the 32 Virgins Moses gave Jehovah....
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 10:43am On Mar 23
Expanse2020:

Oponu show the proof bring the Quran version out caption it here Odẹ..
It's not bible version with different contradiction
Asiwere, what does version mean: you claim you hav one Quran whereas one has 114 chapters, one has 116 and one has 111. What does version mean

Among other versions each verse doesn’t read the same, I don’t expect you to be sane actually since lunatic Muhammad is your role model

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Zc67FrpWU
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 10:47am On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

Do not divert from the matter arising....

Diverting when I'm fully ready for you when you said my Pastor is leading me astray but you forget that allah the greatest deceiver deceived you slaves and leading you all astray with those Quran verses to backup my claims

Please, bring the stinky and rotted corpses of ya father and ya mother, you will see what miracle is all about
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 10:48am On Mar 23
TenQ:

But your prophet himself was an adulterer.

Did Mohammed marry Mary the Copt before "straffing" her with his instrument of reproduction after he tricked Safia on an errand?

Is this not plain old Adultery!?

Your prophet is an adulterer, yet he is judging adultery! Kai!

Forgive me please: I forgot my manners

Sahih al-Bukhari 5827
Narrated Abu Dharr:
I came to the Prophet (ﷺ) while he was wearing white clothes and sleeping. Then I went back to him again after he had got up from his sleep. He said, "Nobody says: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah' and then later on he dies while believing in that, except that he will enter Paradise." I said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft?" He said. 'Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft." I said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft?" He said. 'Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft." I said, 'Even it he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft?' He said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft, inspite of the Abu Dharr's dislike. Abu `Abdullah said, "This is at the time of death or before it if one repents and regrets and says "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. He will be forgiven his sins."

I forgot that In Islam, Adultery is Halal as long as Mohammed recited the shahada!

Numbers 31:35, 37, 39-40 (KJV) And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.
And the LORD'S tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen.
And the asses were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and one.
And the persons were sixteen thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was thirty and two persons.

Wetin Yahweh wan do with 32 Virgin Girls?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ahmedio2017(m): 10:49am On Mar 23
ANTllSLAAM:

Diverting when I'm fully ready for you when you said my Pastor is leading me astray but you forget that allah the greatest deceiver deceived you slaves and leading you all astray with those Quran verses to backup my claims

Please, bring the stinky and rotted corpses of ya father and ya mother, you will see what miracle is all about

They are alive tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

BUT

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Where Do We Go When We Die? / The Summary Of The Mystery Of The World / Man Was Inclined To Committing Sin Even Before Eating The Forbidden Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.