Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) (60435 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21
Guys wey dey ride bike dey carry hookup girls too.?

Wonder shall never end. grin
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Belleful: 10:29pm On Mar 21
Girls with anyhow dressing. The moment d guy grab her dress, na so breast open for d whole world to see... What a disgrace...
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by MrCork: 10:39pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:
A hookup woman and her client engaged in a fierce altercation over a disputed payment balance. Eyewitnesses were left shocked and disturbed as what started as a private business transaction turned into a violent public clash, leading the hookup woman to seize her client's phone in retaliation during a heated payment dispute. shocked The situation quickly escalated as the client, agitated and furious, shouted for the return of his phone, leading to a dramatic altercation that shocked bystanders.

kaiiii seee booooooooobsi....this is very disgusssting!!! cheesy
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Peppysco: 10:43pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
This isn’t hookup story judging from the picture, the dude has a bicycle so it’s not possible they are having a hookup issue, either the guy mistakenly bashed the girl with him bicycle and her phone or something fell and got spoilt that’s the story here

Master, FBI agent.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
This isn’t hookup story judging from the picture, the dude has a bicycle so it’s not possible they are having a hookup issue, either the guy mistakenly bashed the girl with him bicycle and her phone or something fell and got spoilt that’s the story here

She obviously a hookup girl going by her dressing the question is what happened btwn them.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by noblechoco(f): 11:03pm On Mar 21
marlow1962:

Post on Twitter and share the link here
Hm wetin you wan see 😃
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Thazard(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21
EmmyMaestro:
Looks like this is that Childoofdoom guy on Nairaland that is always going to brothels and clashing with ashawo angry grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:12pm On Mar 21
Thazard:
grin grin grin grin

The guy de mad grin grin grin
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by IbotNugida(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21
ValCon888:
They deserve each other. Birds of the same feather must flock together.
THEY "Bleep" TOGETHER.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by marlow1962(m): 11:18pm On Mar 21
noblechoco:

Hm wetin you wan see 😃
Things dear 😊
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by GenFunction: 11:19pm On Mar 21
ruggedtimi:
Wetin she wear?
Olosho by profession,shes allowed to wear unclothedness sef.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21
Anijay1212:
Op i need the video please.
I want know who won the fight.
angry sad sad angry

nobody won...

here is the video:
https://twitter.com/GucciStarboi/status/1770754868464021815
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Kingzjayzee: 11:30pm On Mar 21
Anijay1212:
Op i need the video please.
I want know who won the fight.
angry sad sad angry
na lie joor. U want to have a clearer view of her b👁👁bs and ny**h. I catch am 😁
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Kingzjayzee: 11:32pm On Mar 21
Sirhush:
Young lady no be free God give you ni
na free she go chop ni? She dey use am hussle na 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Kc3000: 11:41pm On Mar 21
I've never seen olosho in this predicament lose a fight. One, they endured the act simply for the pay...the pleasure was all yours, for the most part. Denying them their pay is equivalent to denying any laborer their pay after a hard days work...na trouble you dey find!

Two, they're counting on the embarrasment you receive from being caught in a street fight with ashawo to play in their favor. Dey no get shame, na you everybody go dey shake head for. So, the more they make a scene, the better for them.

Lastly, they've already drained you of your energy, so once they grab you for trouser, good luck trying to escape. Any experienced ashy suppose demand payment upfront, but e be like experienced customers sef know say payment after service inspires better service.

But wetin I know sef. I've never been to any 'Lekwa ntu' or 'Kpom joint'. grin

I definitely don't encourage such reckless behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by MrJames007: 12:09am On Mar 22
NairaOcean:
A hookup woman and her client engaged in a fierce altercation over a disputed payment balance. Eyewitnesses were left shocked and disturbed as what started as a private business transaction turned into a violent public clash, leading the hookup woman to seize her client's phone in retaliation during a heated payment dispute. shocked The situation quickly escalated as the client, agitated and furious, shouted for the return of his phone, leading to a dramatic altercation that shocked bystanders.
No be small client.

Op, where is the video
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by DCmaverick(m): 1:57am On Mar 22
I will show this to her people

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by occfx: 1:59am On Mar 22
Tozocalamity:
The guy don Bleep e no want pay her . Too bad

He didn't get value for his money... I support the fight so that the future husband of the olosho no go over price
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by correctguy101(m): 3:57am On Mar 22
Anunakeeh:

I wonder oo. Something they got free snd and then decided to be selling. Well they are not to be really blamed. The foools and iddiots buying and paying are to be blamed gbamusolutely.

Which one is "fools and eediots buying"?

Why blame anyone for how they choose to spend their own resources?shocked

Market na market, and anybody can choose to buy. After all, na their own money and everybody get wetin dey rock their boat... wink

Even if the body na free follow come, most of these HK girls spend so much just to maintain and sustain the "freshness" wey dey enter una oju kokoro eyes.

No cheating in any transaction. Only a willing seller and buyer. If one partry refuse to pay the agreed upon price, wayo don enter be that.

Morning

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by HRMK: 5:33am On Mar 22
interesting indeed!
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by YoshihideSuga: 5:48am On Mar 22
leathalbeast:
Naija guys love hook ups gals too much, even here in Accra they do the same.

Interesting. Which areas in Accra? How do these Naija guys look like? Are the hook up babes Nigerian as well?

Sorry for the many questions.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by YoshihideSuga: 5:50am On Mar 22
VinnyBaba:

Your Guy na Confirm MUMU. undecided

In my community in Ughelli, Delta State, a Good Piece of land is 850K. sad

What makes you think the guy who paid 200K doesn't own a piece of land which is more expensive than any land in Ughelli?

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by YoshihideSuga: 5:54am On Mar 22
Demigod22:

Well, I can't tell a rich man how to spend his money. He already has three plots of land in Abuja.

After paying the girl 200k, he collected an apartment in a hotel, that's suites that cost 150k per night for three days.

VinnyBaba,

Have you seen why you should NEVER try to dictate how much a man should spend HIS OWN MONEY? Is there any land in Ughelli that costs more than a plot in Abuja?

@demigod22, I'm curious, what does your guy do for the a living?
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 6:27am On Mar 22
That is what hey are known for ....prostitution online and working from home....and spicing it up as hookup

most nigerians girls are professional prostitutes, there are many working from home now ...ashewo wey de house plenty pass the ones wey station for hotel

Lil wayne tell us what all of them are

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by aswani(m): 6:48am On Mar 22
NairaOcean:

The story might be true but the picture no follow. I no dey do hook up o but no hook up babe go allow you comot room bifor you pay am lai lai.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Chuknovski(m): 7:28am On Mar 22
ruggedtimi:
Wetin she wear?
Pant 😆 🤣 😂 😹
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:10am On Mar 22
If she had a love-vendor, this would have been a different story...!
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:30am On Mar 22
Iamicekid:
I believe this more. Once Nigerians see a man and woman, na hookup them go carry for mind. The worst part is brothers and sisters are not safe from their dirty minds. Then again, it really could be a hookup story where he tricked her into a liaison only for her to find out he was broke. Women like this kind of men. Make she enjoy. Them fit date later in life.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:32am On Mar 22
Children on Nairaland who do not believe in paying ashawos, them cut una hand? Masturbation is the best sex available. It sure is because I wouldn’t touch the sows you boys Bleep — not even with a sixty foot pole.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by femi4: 1:03pm On Mar 22
Iamicekid:
lolz
Go n watch the video
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by femi4: 1:06pm On Mar 22
RickyJesus:

The hookup story is more believeable than this crap.
There is even a video evidence on Facebook. Don't mind the overnight CID
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Demigod22: 5:42pm On Mar 22
YoshihideSuga:

VinnyBaba,

Have you seen why you should NEVER try to dictate how much a man should spend HIS OWN MONEY? Is there any land in Ughelli that costs more than a plot in Abuja?

@demigod22, I'm curious, what does your guy do for the a living?

He is into Tech, freelancing for some firms in USA and Canada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Oby Chico Marries Into Johnbosco Onukwo Family (Traditional Wedding Photos) / Photoshopped Images Of Rihanna & Flavour In Bed Trends On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.