Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) (60412 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Kingzmate(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21
ODOGEWU NO BE NICK NAME cool
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:19pm On Mar 21
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by torqque7(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
This isn’t hookup story judging from the picture, the dude has a bicycle so it’s not possible they are having a hookup issue, either the guy mistakenly bashed the girl with him bicycle and her phone or something fell and got spoilt that’s the story here

Oga the video is all over Facebook na,he no want pay her 2k..he carry bicycle go knack Olosho he no get money,na useless guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Offpoint1: 8:20pm On Mar 21
Old woman still dey do ashawo?

Dem get family so?

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21
Make she collect her money oh life is hard dis days, make nobody come add im own join. Use what you have to get what you have🤪🤪ah no talk say make u turn Ur pussy to public domain 00h🤣🤣
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by AAADE(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
This isn’t hookup story judging from the picture, the dude has a bicycle so it’s not possible they are having a hookup issue, either the guy mistakenly bashed the girl with him bicycle and her phone or something fell and got spoilt that’s the story here
You think so because you felt that the man can not do hook up with bicycle. Look at the third picture and see that the building there is an hotel and relaxation environment.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21
marlow1962:

Post on Twitter and share the link here
haha bros... U light fight o
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Offpoint1: 8:23pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
Watch the video
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by mrBlunt(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21
It's actually a hookup gone wrong. The disgraceful video of what transpired is on Facebook and other SM platforms. The guy refused to pay his mistress for whatever reason. Shameless folks everywhere.

Iamicekid:

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21
Lovenorth:
Oga pay for the service rendered. You enjoyed the body, she must enjoy the money, even though I don't endorse prostitutions

I hope you don't actually believe this story undecided
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:26pm On Mar 21
In a sane society, they will both be arrested.

Especially the man, because na him buy market.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Anijay1212(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:

If I should post the video, YouTube will remove it, citing nudity. That is why I refused to post it.
It's ok bro.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by barinedan(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21
Two shameless fools, if there was a fixed that guy should pay,
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:27pm On Mar 21
He is out of control, buying prostitutes not paying and beating them.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Goodlady(f): 8:30pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:
A hookup woman and her client engaged in a fierce altercation over a disputed payment balance. Eyewitnesses were left shocked and disturbed as what started as a private business transaction turned into a violent public clash, leading the hookup woman to seize her client's phone in retaliation during a heated payment dispute. shocked The situation quickly escalated as the client, agitated and furious, shouted for the return of his phone, leading to a dramatic altercation that shocked bystanders.
Wey video.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Emdebby2: 8:30pm On Mar 21
Their shame is shaming me.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Lovenorth: 8:30pm On Mar 21
Kobicove:

I hope you don't actually believe this story undecided
I don't believe the story, but let's pretend that it is true
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by wildernessVoice: 8:30pm On Mar 21
The devil is wicked.
Rebranding Ashawo to hookup.
No matter the rebranding, Ashawo na Karwa, Olosho, Prostitute, sex workers, harlots; what a shame...!

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by jetguy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21
See somebody future wife ...😕
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21
Nawa oo. Shameful!
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by mightyhazel: 8:33pm On Mar 21
Idiot man...
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Oghene86: 8:34pm On Mar 21
ruggedtimi:
Wetin she wear?

Dress
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by chypotenti(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21
Baba wear yellow socks, come still wear blue hoodgrin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Smithwilliams826: 8:35pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:
A hookup woman and her client engaged in a fierce altercation over a disputed payment balance. Eyewitnesses were left shocked and disturbed as what started as a private business transaction turned into a violent public clash, leading the hookup woman to seize her client's phone in retaliation during a heated payment dispute. shocked The situation quickly escalated as the client, agitated and furious, shouted for the return of his phone, leading to a dramatic altercation that shocked bystanders.
Na Facebook whona take dey copy all this stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Villa12(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21
Dyfynezz12:
Nothing is as embarrassing as this,I mean for the guy
The guy is shameless
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:

Even though you may be entirely right, i still wanna believe the story because this may just be in one dirty african country!

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Alexiiydon: 8:37pm On Mar 21
Na Jennyclay be that

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Konquest: 8:38pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:
How true is this? Is there video evidence of this event? A lot of unverified stories get online these days.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by onuman: 8:38pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:

In your esteemed imagination, a man riding a bike must be poor, isn't it?
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Maj196(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21
This one na hookup mama, a very dirty one at that

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by tefishy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21
Why did he fuvk in the first place?
Guy man wan fuvk and clean mouth with a hoe....no way cheesy
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Demigod22: 8:42pm On Mar 21
If you don't have money, why didn't you do soapy instead of this embarrassment?

My guy paid 200k for hookup last week. Both the girl and himself were satisfied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.