Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) (60406 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by IamAtAnger: 8:01pm On Mar 21
Jennyclay's cohorts .... very shameless gender 🤮

7 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by bassdow: 8:01pm On Mar 21
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21
I hate embarrassment for my life.....

Mehn nn.. Olosho wey no get shame..

Never drag with them Cox na u go shame except u r totally useless in life

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Creamypie(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21
Client wey dey use bicycle?
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by iSense247: 8:02pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:
A hookup woman and her client engaged in a fierce altercation over a disputed payment balance. Eyewitnesses were left shocked and disturbed as what started as a private business transaction turned into a violent public clash, leading the hookup woman to seize her client's phone in retaliation during a heated payment dispute. shocked The situation quickly escalated as the client, agitated and furious, shouted for the return of his phone, leading to a dramatic altercation that shocked bystanders.
Grammarian, I salute you.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by predictor1: 8:02pm On Mar 21
Dyfynezz12:
Nothing is as embarrassing as this,I mean for the guy
Embarra-wetin? Most of today's youngsters don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Darkandhandsom(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21
Shameless prostitute

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by foxman04: 8:03pm On Mar 21
Haha

brothel hoes, dem no get single shame but this thing dey really surprise me sha.. see grown up men dey shag toto wey like ten men don enter that day. I wonder how the thing dey sweet them sef

6 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Babangidapikin: 8:03pm On Mar 21
grin Saw this in the morning .... this guy finally got what he wanted ... Global Hook Up Fame

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by tubolancer(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
This isn’t hookup story judging from the picture, the dude has a bicycle so it’s not possible they are having a hookup issue, either the guy mistakenly bashed the girl with him bicycle and her phone or something fell and got spoilt that’s the story here
You dey there?
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Fiscus105(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21
Ashewo joint members would be able to say much on this matter.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by kestolove95(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21
See her ugly breazt
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by spiSeyi: 8:07pm On Mar 21
Someone's real babe or future wife all in the name of my past doesn't matter grin . SIMPs are trying sha embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by IyaTola: 8:07pm On Mar 21
tubolancer:
You dey there?
His actually the one it happened too obviously

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Valuepaints20(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21
Wahala everywhere. Lol cool
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Fiscus105(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
This isn’t hookup story judging from the picture, the dude has a bicycle so it’s not possible they are having a hookup issue, either the guy mistakenly bashed the girl with him bicycle and her phone or something fell and got spoilt that’s the story here

What of if the guy escaped the very first time they met and the picture is when she latter met him on the road?

STOP TALKING AUTHORITATIVELY ON ISSUES YOU ARE NOT THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED BIKKO.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Foodqueen(f): 8:07pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:

Sense will not kill u. This isn't a hookup story at all.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Blitzking: 8:08pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:
A hookup woman and her client engaged in a fierce altercation over a disputed payment balance. Eyewitnesses were left shocked and disturbed as what started as a private business transaction turned into a violent public clash, leading the hookup woman to seize her client's phone in retaliation during a heated payment dispute. shocked The situation quickly escalated as the client, agitated and furious, shouted for the return of his phone, leading to a dramatic altercation that shocked bystanders.
Paying to have a pussy for the night is something I can never do..Will rather pay ur bride price or buy you gifts /cater for your needs.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Olarewaju89: 8:09pm On Mar 21
marlow1962:

Post on Twitter and share the link here

Waytin you wan see na?

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by ceejayluv(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
If you know how much they sell bicycles now ehn, you won't be typing this.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by YangaBabe: 8:11pm On Mar 21
Why no video na?
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by boxypane(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21
Na Lucky future wife be that o. Ogene mē
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by LIGHTROOM: 8:12pm On Mar 21
ValCon888:
They deserve each other. Birds of the same feather must flock together.

Bird of a feather you mean to say?

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by phemmie06(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21
Hookup with bicycle...... aba, OP Fear God
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by boxypane(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21
ruggedtimi:
Wetin she wear?
Handkerchief
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by CondemnBattery(f): 8:13pm On Mar 21
Ashawo no dey get shame ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na the man I shame for. Embarrassing himself on top woman matter.
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Evolutionism: 8:14pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:

Doesn't this looks like Gender violencegrin
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Evolutionism: 8:16pm On Mar 21
Blitzking:

Paying to have a pussy for the night is something I can never do..Will rather pay ur bride price or buy you gifts /cater for your needs.

Never done that Shiiit before and it's not gonna happen.

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:17pm On Mar 21
sad 👀 her waistbangle and overused bweast lipsrsealed. Where us Tosyne2much and wristbands,dodadakokigbe sad those are expert in pu$$v structure
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Igboslayer: 8:17pm On Mar 21
ruggedtimi:
Wetin she wear?
hookup dress na

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by AAADE(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21
ValCon888:
They deserve each other. Birds of the same feather must flock together.
Probably there was no initial negotiation. Some of these Oloso used to set such traps just to claim higher.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by leathalbeast: 8:18pm On Mar 21
Naija guys love hook ups gals too much, even here in Accra they do the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.