Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any... (621 Views)

I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me / I'm Finally Getting Married / Lady Set To Wed In 8 Days Time Sleeps With Another Man(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any... by HanisahZuwy: 11:30am On Mar 22
Sometime last month, I made a thread seeking for the opinions/suggestions of people about going to Abuja to hustle as a female, especially from people with experience or people who have stayed there and still staying there. So, majority of the people advised/suggested that I should. And some even gave me some pieces of advice and also about what might be of help when I eventually go there.

See the threads below:
https://www.nairaland.com/8001556/im-female-want-go-hustle

https://www.nairaland.com/8015089/im-female-ive-decided-go

Now, I've decided to go and try things out to see how things go. I'll be going in few days from now.

Please, I would appreciate your support and assistance in any way. I'll be getting some things that I would be needing there from here. And there also other things I would need to sort out, especially when I get there. The cost of transportation alone is something else. So, I would be needing all the support I can get.

I don't know if anyone would be going to Abuja in few days time, maybe I can join you if you wouldn't mind.

And please, Abuja people, I would be needing your help concerning what I can do that will fetch me some money when I finally arrive Abuja. Like things I can do there that will fetch me money. I really want to hustle. I don't want to depend on anyone because I don't have any body to depend on or help me. That's why I want to hustle on my own and be able to provide for myself and afford whatever it is I need, without having to wait for anybody or ask anybody. I have no one, no one to do it/them for me, that's why I want to do it myself and also help myself.

Thanks all. I anticipate your positive responses.

Thank you!
Re: I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any... by Zwooks: 11:38am On Mar 22
Secret. Visit the market squares one by one and spend quality time just sitting down at any shop around the market to observe. You will know what to do in the course of your observation.
Re: I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any... by fidelmarshal199: 2:47pm On Mar 22
Cost of transportation is a problem? That means you aren't planning to get an accommodation soon, Even if you start working instantly, you will still have to wait for a month before your receiving any salary.

So How are you planning to survive before then? Are you planning to venture in the daily hustle females are in to? If yes, then you are on point because the hustle is very lucrative in Abuja, If you are lucky, Just a day hustle can secure a year accommodation for you.

The main centre in Abuja is Jabi Lake, just ensure you go early, so you can secure a nice space for good publicity
Re: I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any... by Bazztadewu: 2:58pm On Mar 22
Nothing special abt Abuja. Just gardens ,gardens and gardens,aka beer parlours...boutiques,.malls,big mansions,smooth road....serene environment. Nothing dey thr

3 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any... by Dubetex96(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22
Bazztadewu:
Nothing special abt Abuja. Just gardens ,gardens and gardens,aka beer parlours...boutiques,.malls,big mansions,smooth road....serene environment. Nothing dey thr

I tell you nothing dey there

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any... by Kelklein(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22
You need to have a special skill.. It would help you here.. special skills like Hair styling, Fashion Designing, Computer skills, or Catering, etc..

You can also get jobs as an attendant/receptionist in Hotels, Supermarkets/Pharmacies, Lounge. The big ones pay good money, and you get to meet people that may eventually help you further in life..

Government Job would require you to know someone that knows someone..

Have you also considered a state like Kaduna, Jos, Kano or Kwara (Ilorin to be precise).. there are opportunities there for young people as well and you won't be pressured like you would be in Abuja or Lagos.. think about it!!

(1) (Reply)

What Do Lagos Girls Like / Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? / Fams, Is It True Women Don't Forgive Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.