Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. (2610 Views)

Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel / Sportybet Ng Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Preator: 3:30pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
I played a match
Burnley vs Bournemouth at
Home or Under 2.5 at NO

Please not that the logical function there is not "AND" operator. It is "OR" meaning the eventual outcome of the match must meet either one (not both) of the two conditions.

They played 3-1 but hey I met one of the outcomes when I picked NO to Under2. 5 meaning I predicted that it is either they MUST NOT play under2.5 (ie 2 goals or more is

SportyBet resulted the match as LOST and have consulted with others who plays. It never got cleared to them well as they always presume its a AND, upon understanding the logic of the OR working with the NO operator. I'm told I won it.

Guys please help me reason the matter wella.

it is an error in crafting the bet. the "No" only applies to the home win. same thing if you had picked "yes"

1. Home win or under 2.5 __No

Home to lose or draw or under 2.5 goals

2. Home win or under 2.5 __Yes

Home to win or under 2.5 goals

3. Home win or over 2.5 __No

home to lose or draw or over 2.5 goals

4. Home win or over 2.5__Yes

Home to win or over 2.5 goalsq

your ticket lost, but you've learnt something in the process

for sportybet, always click on the small icon above each bet to understand the expected outcome
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by flyinnizam(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Na you no sabi English aswear. Those saying it's a Loss are conflating the selection with AND operator.

OR functions with one of two outcomes.
AND functions with both outcomes.

E reach SportyBet turn dem come change OR to AND by using the word "BOTH" to redefine their NO.

You come dey tell me to go learn English.

oga u lost. take the matter anywhere u like even waste money on lawyers it's fruitless
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Chillext(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23
you loss bro

You picked NO HOME WIN OR UNDER 2.5
it means home not to win ....... Home won
Under 2.5(not more than 3goals)........... they scored 4goals
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by CeokRicchezza: 3:37pm On Mar 23
Your prediction is on the home team

You LOST bro

Home won
Under 2.5 - you said NO and they scored more

English sometimes Dey hard I swear.

Better luck next time

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23
CeokRicchezza:

The OP should look at this reply. This answers his question

Home or Under 2.5 at NO
Outcome that determines you win here are
Away to win
More than 2.5 goal margin
I think draw also applies since it’s not home winning

Bro.... What does Under2.5@NO means and Under2.5@YES means? Tell me difference.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23
CeokRicchezza:
Your prediction is on the home team

You LOST bro

Home won
Under 2.5 - you said NO and they scored more

English sometimes Dey hard I swear.

Better luck next time
Na you English dey disturb.
What does Under 2.5 played at NO means.
Express it in English sentence.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23
Chillext:
you loss bro

You picked NO HOME WIN OR UNDER 2.5
it means home not to win ....... Home won
Under 2.5(not more than 3goals)........... they scored 4goals
English no go do you strong thing.

I didn't picked Under2.5 at YES which would have had me lose the match as they played 3-1. I picked NO which means I'm saying NO to an outcome of both teams playing less than 2goals
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Segxydube: 4:03pm On Mar 23
MMempire:
You lost as indicated. Home team winning the match is the cause of your loss. If the game have ended in draw or the away team won and the total goal margine was more than 2 goals, that is 3 goals or more, then your ticket if its a single game without other games that might also be a loss in it is a sure win.
In essence, for you to win that particular game, the outcome most be 3 goals or more and the home not winning.

No you are getting wrong... That option means its either the home team doesn't win or they play under2.5
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Segxydube: 4:03pm On Mar 23
GidiQuotes:

It's a win

The option meant Burnley not to win or over 2.5 goals in the match.

Its a lost.... Go and read the rule again
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23
Preator:

it is an error in crafting the bet. the "No" only applies to the home win. same thing if you had picked "yes"

for sportybet, always click on the small icon above each bet to understand the expected outcome
Boss I click on the little i icon always to read. So let's forget that.
Your list of statement up there are wrong for the NO option.

When OR is said. It means one of two outcomes must occur. So why does the OR works for YES but doesn't work for NO because you guys are arguing NO would transform the OR to and AND function by sportybet rules.

Anthony Joshua vs Fury or 10 Uppercuts played at AJ to Win or Under 10 uppercuts played at NO means it is either AJ loses or more than 30 uppercuts would be exchanged between the two boxers. Do you get it now?

It's a no brainer.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Segxydube: 4:05pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

What I meant to do next?
I've contact their Live Chat.
3 of their agents are claiming it's a Lost. I put up gentle arguments with them, Nd they just don't listen.

Its a lost.

The option means it is either the home team doesn't win or they play under2.5...with that your game, they played the two
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23
Segxydube:

Its a lost.

The option means it is either the home team doesn't win or they play under2.5...with that your game, they played the two
You say....or they play Under 2.5 when I picked NO for that not YES, are you applying logic to this bro? Under 2.5 @ YES would have nullified it. How come YES applies to Red vs Blue or Under 2.5 where either one of a selected outcome is met but when it comes to NO, only one out come is counted or and the NO transforms the OR operator to AND?
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Segxydube: 4:15pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

You say....or they play Under 2.5 when I picked NO for that not YES, are you applying logic to this bro? Under 2.5 @ YES would have nullified it. How come YES applies to Red vs Blue or Under 2.5 where either one of a selected outcome is met but when it comes to NO, only one out come is counted or and the NO transforms the OR operator to AND?

If you picked YES, the him win would have made the game enter.the option is "OR" not "AND".... Reason well bro
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Daxray07(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23
Oga na small English dey confuse u so. What you pick was NO abi.
NO: Home will Not win the game
NO: Total goal should Not be OVER2.5
But the outcome was 3:1 meaning
YES: home team won
YES: Goals more than 2.5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23
shunlet:
This game won... Home or under 2.5... NO means, home should not win or game should not end under 2.5
Outcome:
1. Home won... U miss
2. Over 2.5 goal... U hit the target
Either of the two outcomes determine your win or loose.
Outcome 2 gives you a winning.
You are wrong, he lost.....
Home to win or under 2.5...NO
.....Home won.....he said NO home won't win by taking NO
......It was over 2.5...he said NO the outcome wouldn't be over 2.5......still lost again.....
I made same mistake earlier with that option b4 I learned!
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by GidiQuotes: 4:23pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Na you they worry yourself with people way no sabi English, go tag them for Twitter drop link make qe retweet.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23
Daxray07:
Oga na small English dey confuse u so. What you pick was NO abi.
NO: Home will Not win the game
NO: Total goal should Not be OVER2.5
But the outcome was 3:1 meaning
YES: home team won
YES: Goals more than 2.5

It is UNDER2.5 @ NO I picked.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23
Babaibeji2020:

You are wrong, he lost.....
Home to win or under 2.5...NO
.....Home won.....he said NO home won't win by taking NO
......It was over 2.5...he said NO the outcome wouldn't be over 2.5......still lost again.....
I made same mistake earlier with that option b4 I learned!
Why are you stating what isn't picked. I picked OR for one of 2 outcomes to occur at NO. Home win NO but they won, that I understand but what about second outcome where I picked NO to Under2.5 not YES.

Which of these two outcome applies to 3-1
Under 2.5 = YES
Under 2.5 = NO
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Preator: 4:40pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Boss I click on the little i icon always to read. So let's forget that.
Your list of statement up there are wrong for the NO option.

When OR is said. It means one of two outcomes must occur. So why does the OR works for YES but doesn't work for NO because you guys are arguing NO would transform the OR to and AND function by sportybet rules.

Anthony Joshua vs Fury or 10 Uppercuts played at AJ to Win or Under 10 uppercuts played at NO means it is either AJ loses or more than 30 uppercuts would be exchanged between the two boxers. Do you get it now?

It's a no brainer.

if you clicked the icon i dont think you will be surprised your bet was lost. it clearly state both outcomes for "No" option

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by 637oluwadetan: 4:48pm On Mar 23
I'm sure you play bets, does it show YES or NO when you play over or under a certain goal range?I'm sure you play bets, does it show YES or NO when you play over or under a certain goal range?...
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Why are you stating what isn't picked. I picked OR for one of 2 outcomes to occur at NO. Home win NO but they won, that I understand but what about second outcome where I picked NO to Under2.5 not YES.

Which of these two outcome applies to 3-1
Under 2.5 = YES
Under 2.5 = NO

My friend calm down....
The NO you picked means NO home won't win or NO it won't be over 2.5.
Outcome was 3-1
Home won but the NO option you picked was NO home won't win.
English playing with your mind.
I said I picked that option once and was mad when I lost before I sat down to reevaluate the meaning of that option.....
Check the image attached......
NO wins if both outcomes DON'T happen.......
In your case both actions you said NO it won't happen, were what actually happened!
......Why do you think that odd is always big....😂You wanna be wiser than the bookers,abi?

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23
637oluwadetan:
I'm sure you play bets, does it show YES or NO when you play over or under a certain goal range?I'm sure you play bets, does it show YES or NO when you play over or under a certain goal range?...
See for yourself.

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23
Babaibeji2020:

My friend calm down....
The NO you picked means NO home won't win or NO it won't be over 2.5.
Outcome was 3-1
Home won but the NO option you picked was NO home won't win.
English playing with your mind.
I said I picked that option once and was mad when I lost before I sat down to reevaluate the meaning of that option.....
Check the image attached......
Baba abeg explain the following to me.

Under2.5 = YES
Under2.5 = NO

Which of the two applies for the 3-1 win?

Thanks
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Baba abeg explain the following to me.

Under2.5 = YES
Under2.5 = NO

Which of the two applies for the 3-1 win?

Thanks
Abro,you didn't pick YES & NO, you picked NO!
The bookers said for you to win that option, the two variables MUST be NO!
The bookers said from the option you picked that NO home should not win
Or
NO it shouldn't be over 2 .5
From the score line 3-1, home won......option you picked was No, home won't win.....you lost on that..
3-1 is over 2.5....you picked NO meaning score line won't be over 2.5....you lost on that too.
If you picked YES, you would have won on both variables....
Yes home won
Yes it was over 2.5
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23
Preator:

Boss.
Y'all think I don't understand SportyBet very own disclaimer policy that NO wins if both outcome doesn't occur. I will use this your template break down to operate when next I'm playing. If it happens again based on your breakdown, I'll come tag you here and post it to you, make you come to my support and defense.

Thanks.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23
Babaibeji2020:

Abro,you didn't pick YES & NO, you picked NO!
The bookers said for you to win that option, the two variables MUST be NO!
The bookers said from the option you picked that NO home should not win
Or
NO it shouldn't be over 2 .5
From the score line 3-1, home won......option you picked was No, home won't win.....you lost on that..
3-1 is over 2.5....you picked NO meaning score line won't be over 2.5....you lost on that too.
If you picked YES, you would have won on both variables....
Yes home won
Yes it was over 2.5
Why are you adamant on reading this thing wrong? I didn't play Over2.5 as NO as you continue to state as bolded above. I picked Under 2.5 @ NO which means I'm saying they are going to play more than 2goals or Home loses, but home won which I understand, but why ignore the second alternative operating by the OR function? Under2.5 @ YES would have rendered match as Loss, but I picked Under2.5 at NO which means I'm predicting NO TO THE MATCH OUTCOME ENDING AT LESS THAN 2GOALS, SO I WON IT.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Why are you adamant on reading this thing wrong? I didn't play Over2.5 as NO as you continue to state as bolded above. I picked Under 2.5 @ NO which means I'm saying they are going to play more than 2goals or Home loses, but home won which I understand, but why ignore the second alternative operating by the OR function? Under2.5 @ YES would have rendered match as Loss, but I picked Under2.5 at NO which means I'm predicting NO TO THE MATCH OUTCOME ENDING AT LESS THAN 2GOALS, SO I WON IT.
Sue the bookers since you're bent on displaying unnecessary ignorance. You said I'm adamant, I will let that slide because fooooolish people don't know they are. I screenshot the meaning of that option for your awareness but no,you're ready to die with or for what you don't know and refuse to admit you don't know! Sue the betting firm but before you do so,place your argument on X (formerly Twitter) so the world will see the level of knowledge you actually have. Good day!

1 Like

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 5:34pm On Mar 23
Babaibeji2020:

Sue the bookers since you're bent on displaying unnecessary ignorance. You said I'm adamant, I will let that slide because fooooolish people don't know they are. I screenshot the meaning of that option for your awareness but no,you're ready to die with or for what you don't know and refuse to admit you don't know! Sue the betting firm but before you do so,place your argument on X (formerly Twitter) so the world will see the level of knowledge you actually have. Good day!
Bros, pack well.
You no sabi logic.
I just called someone now and simple question I ask you.

Under 2.5 = YES means?
Under 2.5 = NO means?

You couldn't answer.
The guy answered clean.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Bros, pack well.
You no sabi logic.
I just called someone now and simple question I ask you.

Under 2.5 = YES means?
Under 2.5 = NO means?

You couldn't answer.
The guy answered clean.
Fine.....he said you won abi?
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23
MisfitHPG:
you won
Abeg help me explain am to the bros above me. I don't know how else to explain to him.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Thislifee: 6:41pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Thank you bro...
I hope flyinnizam, ellizy, MMempire comprehend your straight cut explanation.

But Bro what can I do to make them rectify their glitch and pay me my money.
call their customer care.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by NFBI: 6:57pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Abeg help me explain am to the bros above me. I don't know how else to explain to him.
You are wrong the NO means if both outcome do not happen. You won the under 2 option but the other option happens that is why it is lost.

You would have won if Home didn't win and there was no under 2 goals.. like 1-2, 2-2, 3-3, 1-3 etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Premier League 2010/2011 Matchday 1 / Today Is Ronaldinho's Birthday / Iheanacho Rescues Super Eagles From Corsica Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.