Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. (2613 Views)

Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel / Sportybet Ng Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Cwhyte(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24
Like I have explained earlier, The YES option is EITHER OR.
The NO option is NEITHER NOR.

Until you see it this way, you will not understand.
The president will wear WHITE OR GREEN is exactly the same as HOME WIN OR 2.5

The NO option is negating the statement will not happen for Home to win.
It is also negating the statement that there will be over 2.5 goals

AL1ENWARE:

Clever analogy but faulty, but I'll explain that later.

You're still missing one thing. What's the point of the or O/U2.5 then, when whatever is picked won't matter. Only the outcome of the first alternative counts. And I've shown in the post above where the First alternative came but their system decided to apply the other second O/U2.5 alternative that didn't come.

PS
Your 'President will wear Green or White' analogy agrees only to statement of probable outcome (guesser and a skeptic) not a statement of opinion that requires a predictive response (bookmaker and staker)
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Cwhyte(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24
To cut the long story short,
YES means Either
NO means Neither
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by pacmart: 7:31am On Mar 25
Ticket lost. The option HOME TO WIN OR UNDER 2.5 is settled this way.
If you picked YES, you need at least one of the options to win and if you picked NO, none of the options must win
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25
Cwhyte:
Like I have explained earlier, The YES option is EITHER OR.
The NO option is NEITHER NOR.

Until you see it this way, you will not understand.
The president will wear WHITE OR GREEN is exactly the same as HOME WIN OR 2.5

The NO option is negating the statement will not happen for Home to win.
It is also negating the statement that there will be over 2.5 goals

I want to get something straight.
If you carry Home to win or Over 2.5 @ NO
Going by your NOR and NEITHER logic
If a match between A vs B plays 1-5 where Away still win as predicted but they played over Over 2.5
Is it still a loss ?
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Cwhyte(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25
Yes, still a loss because there was over 2.5 (1-5)

AL1ENWARE:

I want to get something straight.
If you carry Home to win or Over 2.5 @ NO
Going by your NOR and NEITHER logic
If a match between A vs B plays 1-5 where Away still win as predicted but they played over Over 2.5
Is it still a loss ?
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Chillext(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26
AL1ENWARE:

English no go do you strong thing.

I didn't picked Under2.5 at YES which would have had me lose the match as they played 3-1. I picked NO which means I'm saying NO to an outcome of both teams playing less than 2goals
which one be English no go do me strong thing... oya go collect your winning na

what you played is what I explained in sport betting .... you lost bro
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Samade7: 10:26pm On Mar 26
Most of the guys here do not understand that option.

It's similar to something like 1 or 1.5.....in dis option if away team win 2-0, d game enter.

So what's the difference?

(2 or under 2.5) - NO = means its either away win or the outcome is more than 2 goals.

It's only lost if home team win n the total goals are less than 3.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Special One Is Back! / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Newcastle Vs Manchester United 1-0 – Highlights & Goals / Funny Nicknames Of Premiership Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.