Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. (2609 Views)

Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel / Sportybet Ng Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23
chyzoo4u:

There's no glitch there, the game is clear.

If you say yes, then you'll win because home team actually won even though the goals are more than 3.

But you picked no which fails in both logic. Home team won you picked they'll lose, goals are over 2.5 while you picked it'll be under 2.5.

You clearly lost the game. Its better you put more time to study and understand all these before playing them.
Oga open your eyes and read Samade7 response above your post. I picked Under 2.5 at NO which means I am saying the overall goals are not going to be less than 2 goals. You go read am well.

The game is either home team win or the game will end with less than 3 goals scored.
WTF are you reading and saying. I picked HOME NOT TO WIN or THE WILL BE MORE THAN TWO GOALS. That's what Home Win or Under2. 5 @ NO means. Why are some people so bereft off logical reasoning.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by fabrigas18(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23
Obviously you don't play match betting.. Why not move on.. It's a WIN brother...

Home or U2.5=No

Let's explain that in words
It meant you said home team must not win (meanwhile dey won but u had second lifeline) you backed it up with if that happens then they must play over 2.5 goals which happened with 3-1..
franugo:

I don't really play match bets but this seems like a clear loss. Firstly over and under 2.5 goals do not really need yes or no operators as they're clear cut so your NO operatior is acting on the home win only NOT under 2.5 goals. Since you chose NO, means home is not supposed to win or the game will end with less than 3 goals. Neither outcome materialized so you lost. You are thinking the NO acts on the goals part but it obviously does not.

1 Like

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by RisenObinna: 2:45pm On Mar 23
You lost
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Depriest2020: 2:50pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
See
G you lost the game. The first game enter, but the second one is lost, you played two options, you bet that home team would win or they will play under 2.5 goals. In that 2nd match away team won the game 2:1, so home team did not win and the goals scored is more than 2 goals which you predicted to be under 2.5 goals, uder 2.5 goals means it will not pass 2 goals. So stop worrying yourself you lost it.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by eeithis(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23
Goalnaldo:
It is important you know the options well before playing HOME TEAM OR UNDER 2.5 NO means Home team must not win, yes you won the game with the other option which means they must play over 2.5, have you contacted their customer service?
both home to win and over no come he chooses no to both of them
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23
franugo:

I'm sure you play bets, does it show YES or NO when you play over or under a certain goal range?
Yes it does with SportyBet.
Those of you arguing this has a lost are not calming down to apply your logic.

For as long as OR is there, it means either of two outcomes must be met. And one of either conditions was met.

ManU vs PSG played at Home or Over2.5 = YES
means it's either Man U wins or the match ends with more than 2 goals to have a win.
If it is NO, it means ManU must not win or they both don't play up to 2 goals.

In the same stance
if it was ManU v PSG played at Home or Under2.5 = NO, so how come you guys are saying it is a lost when the selection is NO to the other alternate outcome predicting Under2. 5 is a NO

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23
fabrigas18:
Obviously you don't play match betting.. Why not move on.. It's a WIN brother...

Home or U2.5=No

Let's explain that in words
It meant you said home team must not win (meanwhile dey won but u had second lifeline) you backed it up with if that happens then they must play over 2.5 goals which happened with 3-1..[left][/left]
Boss, leave all this guys who are not applying their reasoning faculties.

I wish this placed on front page. Make Sportybet company hear am. Which kind cheating be this. Did I complain when dem deh chop my money since. E come reach my turn to win, dem shift goal post. Shamgo wan destroy their establishment night about which kind nonsense be this na. Bro... can I have your WhatsApp make we chat?
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by eeithis(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
I played a match
Burnley vs Bournemouth at
Home or Under 2.5 at NO

Please not that the logical function there is not "AND" operator. It is "OR" meaning the eventual outcome of the match must meet either one (not both) of the two conditions.

They played 3-1 but hey I met one of the outcomes when I picked NO to Under2. 5 meaning I predicted that it is either they MUST NOT play under2.5 (ie 2 goals or more is

SportyBet resulted the match as LOST and have consulted with others who plays. It never got cleared to them well as they always presume its a AND, upon understanding the logic of the OR working with the NO operator. I'm told I won it.

Guys please help me reason the matter wella.
check your ticket again you will correct your self
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by eeithis(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

I wish this placed on front page. Make Sportybet company hear am. Which kind cheating be this. Did I complain when dem deh chop my money since. E come reach my turn to win, dem shift goal post. Shamgo wan destroy their establishment night about which kind nonsense be this na. Bro... can I have your WhatsApp make we chat?
not a win guy nawa oo check your ticket again you will understand
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23
Depriest2020:

G you lost the game. The first game enter, but the second one is lost, you played two options, you bet that home team would win or they will play under 2.5 goals. In that 2nd match away team won the game 2:1, so home team did not win and the goals scored is more than 2 goals which you predicted to be under 2.5 goals, uder 2.5 goals means it will not pass 2 goals. So stop worrying yourself you lost it.

Your argument is only valid if I had played Away&Under2.5 @ YES

Go and read the post very well.

I played Home to win @ NO

or

They will play Under 2.5 @ NO (not yes)

Shey eya were ni.

Una dey whine me
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by GidiQuotes: 3:06pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

You know if these guys na agents? Na so they discouraged me till betking paid me.

https://www.nairaland.com/7684163/betking-scammed-me-betking-scam
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23
eeithis:
check your ticket again you will correct your self
I just rechecked again and I played Home to Win @ NO or Under2.5 @ NO. What is your eyes seeing?
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23
GidiQuotes:

You know if these guys na agents? Na so they discouraged me till betking paid me.

https://www.nairaland.com/7684163/betking-scammed-me-betking-scam

Boss wetin make I do laidis. I need my payment paid.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by PeterZoom: 3:11pm On Mar 23
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23
do4luv14
voldoz
chyzoo4u

Under 2.5 = YES means less than two goals must occur.

Under 2.5 = NO means more than two goals must occur.

coupled that with the OR alternative of Home @ NO.

I won the ticket
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by PeterZoom: 3:13pm On Mar 23

1 Like

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by eeithis(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
I just rechecked again and I played Home to Win @ NO or Under2.5 @ NO. What is your eyes seeing?
second to the last game you played the same pattern of game home or over no the second to the last played 1-2 it was a win because it didn't play home and over 3.5 didn't play so both enter but the one you've been complaining away to win no play under 2.5 no come so that one scatter sef...sportybet na my favorite oo I will confidentially inform that your game was a loose...sorry bro how much you suppose chop sef?
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by PeterZoom: 3:20pm On Mar 23
Na because of all this rubbish I don leave bet last few years. They will eat from you and still not want you to eat them.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by fidelmarshal199: 3:20pm On Mar 23
"Face your studies" you said No, now a simple and correct English is confusing you.

Playing No for "home or under 2.5" means none of the options above must enter. If you had played Yes, means either 1 or the must enter
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23
eeithis:
second to the last game you played the same pattern of game home or over no the second to the last played 1-2 it was a win because it didn't play home and over 3.5 didn't play so both enter but the one you've been complaining away to win no play under 2.5 no come so that one scatter sef...sportybet na my favorite oo I will confidentially inform that your game was a loose...sorry bro how much you suppose chop sef?
Guy sorry to tell you this. And don't take it as insult. You don't have sense. That second match won because one of two outcome was met. Don't you understand the meaning of the conjunction OR ni?
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by PeterZoom: 3:22pm On Mar 23
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by eeithis(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23
PeterZoom:

Home or under 2.5 no means home will not win or they will not be less than 2 goals. It contradict cuz it 3:1. They are just trying to cheat him.
if the dude said yes it means yes home will win or even if e no win e go play over but the dude confidently said "no it can never happen!" Now e done happen and you are confuse
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by PeterZoom: 3:24pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Guy sorry to tell you this. And don't take it as insult. You don't have sense. That second match won because one of two outcome was met. Don't you understand the meaning of the conjunction OR ni?
He said home or under 2.5 no which means either home won't win or they will not score More than two goals. Home didn't win but they scored over two goals so why is it marked as lost?
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23
PeterZoom:

He said home or under 2.5 no which means either home won't win or they will not score More than two goals. Home didn't win but they scored over two goals so why is it marked as lost?
correct yourself as you meant to type they will score more than 2 goals since Under 2.5 is selected at NO. That's what it meant.

1 Like

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by PeterZoom: 3:26pm On Mar 23
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by eeithis(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23
PeterZoom:

They played 3-1 so under 2.5 no already makes it null and void.
oga no to under 2.5 means game no go play more 2.5 the game come score 4 goals which means e done surpass the amount of goals dem suppose play if to say the game ends with 3-0 e for come sharp sharp
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by PeterZoom: 3:27pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
correct yourself as you meant to type they will score more than 2 goals since Under 2.5 is selected at NO. That's what it meant.
Read my post again.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23
fidelmarshal199:
"Face your studies" you said No, now a simple and correct English is confusing you.

Playing No for "home or under 2.5" means none of the options above must enter. If you had played Yes, means either 1 or the must enter
You who attended the best schools money can afford fail to spell your handle name correctly. It is not fidelmarshal. Correct spelling is FieldMarshal. Refer to Samade7 post below for better understanding of what I played.

Samade7:

The game entered, sporty na thief.......
Home team win (NO) = LOSE

or

Under 2.5 (NO) = WIN
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23
PeterZoom:

There's no need for insults, that won't get you your money. Just tag them via email, on twitter, IG and Facebook. Just get attention so people will comment and they'll be forced to answer.
Some people can be just annoying.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by CeokRicchezza: 3:30pm On Mar 23
ellizy:
You played NO
that simply means home team shouldn't win or the maximum number of goals shouldn't exceed 2 goals, non of the two options came.
You lost the ticket man

The OP should look at this reply. This answers his question

Home or Under 2.5 at NO
Outcome that determines you win here are
Away to win
More than 2.5 goal margin
I think draw also applies since it’s not home winning
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by PeterZoom: 3:30pm On Mar 23
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by G30fx: 3:30pm On Mar 23
Oga don't bother wasting your time and money complaining to them that game is a loosing game you bet home team not to win or under 2.5 and eventually they won with over 2.5 it's a loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barcelona's Xavi, Messi And Iniesta On Ballon D'or List / Bet365 Postal Verification Code / Portugal Vs Iran: See The Moment Ronaldo Miss Penalty Kick As End 2nd In Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.