Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! (45475 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Joeclever: 3:35pm On Mar 23
Madam, my little question is
Do you have children already??
Both male and female??
If YES is the answer, then who am I to say no to your question
Go ahead if it will make you feel comfortable and happy
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by MrsAminaBello(f): 3:35pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

Mtcheewww
you should have posted your picture along with this story or you don't have it?
Let me help you post your pictures

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by seunayantokun(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23
When to harm a being is willed, a want of vile counsel shall there not be.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by meobizy(f): 3:36pm On Mar 23
Old newspaper, you’re bored, abi? You’ve done thirty-one years of monthly periods. What’s another six? Nature will “correct” you. Just wait.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:36pm On Mar 23
Berankis:
So sorry to hear how you feel. Do you have kid(s) already? If yes, then it's fine. I guess it's just one of life's many discomforts.
Life is not without discomforts for all of us, only it comes on varying degrees and forms.

I don't have kids and I don't care at this juncture. My sanity first.

Thanks
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Suzzytee05(f): 3:36pm On Mar 23
Sorry about your monthly pains. It's your body afterall so you are free to do with whatever you want to do with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Aurelius1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

I WANT TO REMOVE MY WOMB AND BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

Just endure for 7 or 8 more years and nature will take care of the pain through menopause.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by 12345baba(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23
Ask seun
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by wunmi590(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23
Bigmanshow:
it was a mistake sorry

cool
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by ejimatic: 3:37pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

. Why removing it? It is your pride as a woman? If you have issues with your period that defy medical approaches, use traditional medicine. You will be fine .
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Awillologo: 3:37pm On Mar 23
jenniferedet00:

Not meant for you
better undecided
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by flyinnizam(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

have 2 kids then remove your ovaries instead of ur womb. no ovaries no egg no menstruation

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Bluearrow: 3:37pm On Mar 23
BucketMan:
Don't you want kids? Why don't you have a couple kids first before taking such a drastic step.

Also don't forget that medical procedures like this don't have a 100% success rate. They often lead to more complications overtime. So you need to carefully think about this and understand the risks involved before deciding to go ahead with it.
@bold I think she is infertile & her womb is useless. Anyone with a fertile womb will not make such a post. Even a reverend sister that has swore an oath to Christ to remain celibate for the rest of her life will not think of removing her womb.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:37pm On Mar 23
Saint99:
Have you done a scan to rule out fibroid as the cause of the discomfort?

I've not but whatever it is let it get lost with the womb it's driving me crazy
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by KosiGee(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

You won't understand.

I know someone who has removed hers (hysterectomy) but her condition was a bit complicated. She had endometriosis and it was making her life miserable. Pains and sex was painful and unbearable.

Post op. She felt she was getting old, very moody, forgetful, always tired and a little bit of mental health wahala.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by okoroemeka(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23
Caspry5:
For now just take in and have peace for atleast 9 months
and after 9 months some women don't see their periods until they stop breastfeeding,after child birth those issues may simply go away,
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Adufeamos: 3:38pm On Mar 23
Na sth like this Nairaland management supposed take drastic action upon o. If it's Snake or Tribal stuff it will get to FP

Jewessgratitud3:

Seun
Nlfpmod
Violation of rule no 2.

Why call me names for a decision I want to take that doesn't affect you.

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by henrimoto(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23
Olawade24:

Pls can you educate me on that, my wife always have painful menses.

I would love to hear.
A lot of men dey go through this issue with their wife.

No be small thing, no be small consolation the man go dey do.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by LeopardX: 3:39pm On Mar 23
But you are already nearing menopause nau.
I believe you said you're 40+ sometimes ago.
Just be patient for a little while
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by everythingtall3: 3:39pm On Mar 23
I know a man that is based in ibadan i can share his contact, He healed my mom and someone introduced him to us, he will cure this for you within two weeks. Removing the womb in Nigeria might cause more complications except you can travel to india atleast.

Also, I personally know someone that tried these two tips and it worked for her:
1. Try to stay away from sugar and carbonated drinks completely
2. Always do three days Christian fasting to start at exactly three days before you next period and make sure you eat very very little to break the fast or during the 3days fasting. (we discovered this method during a one month Christan fasting, she didn't have crams all through the fasting period , she clamed it was Jesus and a result of her prayer but it turns out that fasting correct alot of things in our body so she continued doing 3days fasting before her period and it worked for her like magic)

I hope you find help to this ...

Jewessgratitud3:

I don't even know.
Illl be 43 this year but it doesn't want to stop. I'm tired!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by riverbird: 3:40pm On Mar 23
Meet the nearest yahoo boy and you won't have to pay a dime.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Caspry5: 3:40pm On Mar 23
Sccarrr:
peace ke... that one sef na another double wahala.. sleepless nights,pains,sickness, etc ....women dey try

Giving birth in this era and raising a child is crazily expensive. Removing your womb without a child can be a lifetime decision full of regret. A choice has to be made innit grin
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Caspry5: 3:42pm On Mar 23
okoroemeka:
and after 9 months some women don't see their periods until they stop breastfeeding,after child birth those issues may simply go away,

You actually got the point. There are lot of issues that goes away after child birth for females..She should manage herself till then
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by KosiGee(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

I've not but whatever it is let it get lost with the womb it's driving me crazy

You need a health check first. See a Gynae, have a scan.

If you are in the uk, you’d get assessed properly and also access to some of the best doctors/surgeons.

There’s a Nigerian doctor/surgeon. One of the best in the business. Google him, contact him. He runs a clinic in Nigeria sometimes. He might be able to help you. His name is Dr Edmond Edi-Osagie. He is a top dog when it comes to women’s health, fibroid, endometriosis etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Caspry5: 3:42pm On Mar 23
iSense247:
That is if the said womb have not been perforated due to excessive abortion. Whenever we tell them, they won't listen.

Another angle
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Charmillionaire(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

You want to remove or you've already removed it 🤔

Ladies of nowadays are becoming something else 🥱

Anything to get Traffic sha 😏

Anyways whatever, Marry a Nigerian lady at your own peril 🥱
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Tommydare(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23
If you think removing your womb is the answer to your pain then everything about you is questionable.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by press9jatv: 3:43pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

sister go and marry now. You are 42 this year now. There are still diligent brother out there that are looking for the type of lady you are. Kindly release yourself to men of purpose and chose the one you will settle with. You are alone and still you need a companion joor

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Taiwojon(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

You won't understand. The pain and general feeling of uwellness can be physiologically draining
You are not the only one going through it.

Just endure and don't remove your womb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jetguy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23
Ithe best option is to locate Yahoo boys.
I think they have a better solution for you 😉
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by bellabello(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

Don't need to be removed, i have cure by God grace, you will come back to this platform for testimony.Bellorahmatabike@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by mrkia(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23
I don't have much info regarding this anyway. But I doubt whether this won't have repercussions. Because I have heard and read that menstruation is a means of excreting unwanted materials from women system.

I don't know if doctors will be able to successfully create another passage through which those unwanted materials will be dishing out. Or maybe the mouth 👄 will be doing the job anyway....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices / Vietnam Police Seized 324,000 Used, Repackaged Condoms(Pics) / Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.