Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! (45303 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Nkl4u: 3:12pm On Mar 23
Aunty wait small,you go soon reach menopause undecided
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jiz: 3:13pm On Mar 23
Why such evil act?

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by tonicyril: 3:13pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

You won't understand.
What are u saying ma'am, are u going nūt

What us the problem that u can't discuss with ur parents?
Who told u that u won't be needing it??
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by YelloweWest: 3:14pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

I WANT TO REMOVE MY WOMB AND BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

Contact turkish hospital in Abuja. You deserve peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by YourGFsnatcher: 3:14pm On Mar 23
epainos:

Wow!

I don't argue with people, but I can tell you confidently that every lady can have painless menses because it is not supposed to be painful.

If you are willing to listen to my suggestion, reply to this post and I will give you my suggestions here. I don't reply to emails and I don't entertain private talk anymore.
What's the solu
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Korectmann: 3:15pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

No man will marry a narcissist like you.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by YelloweWest: 3:15pm On Mar 23
Beverlyjean:

U are not reasonable, but u want reasonable comments
She's quite reasonable pls. She deserves a pain free life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:15pm On Mar 23
YelloweWest:

Contact turkish hospital in Abuja. You deserve peace!

Thank you.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by PhillipPHD(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23
This is the price you pay for all the benefits: free money, free attention and simping from men, just because you got big yansh.

Nature never made women’s problems to be money, but this very issue. That’s why I laugh at men who envy women, just because they get free money.

Madam carry your nature’s cross, just like men carry their financial burden imposed by nature.

Removing your womb will result into PCOS, hormonal imbalance and over secretion of testosterone, which would make you start growing beards and have deeper voice.

You can’t eat your cake and have it. Either you wait for menopause or you accept growing beards.

7 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by iSense247: 3:16pm On Mar 23
Caspry5:
For now just take in and have peace for atleast 9 months
That is if the said womb have not been perforated due to excessive abortion. Whenever we tell them, they won't listen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by dalongjnr: 3:17pm On Mar 23
Why total hysterectomy just to alleviate menstrul pains?
It's totally unacceptable and unnecessary.
Talk with your obstetrics and gyaeny or fertile expert.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:17pm On Mar 23
tonicyril:

What are u saying ma'am, are u going nūt

What us the problem that u can't discuss with ur parents?
Who told u that u won't be needing it??

I don't need it ooo I don't need it!!!
The pain is affecting my sanity
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Pawpawtea: 3:17pm On Mar 23
epainos:

Wow!
See how selfish your response is! Do you know the thousands of other sufferers reading this and their eagerness to get a cure to painful periods? Yet you by your comment hide what would have been beneficial to others. You are proud, selfish and full of ego.

I don't argue with people, but I can tell you confidently that every lady can have painless menses because it is not supposed to be painful.

If you are willing to listen to my suggestion, reply to this post and I will give you my suggestions here. I don't reply to emails and I don't entertain private talk anymore.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by darealez(m): 3:17pm On Mar 23
Hi, if you don't mind, how old are you?

I do not intend to judge you anyways.

I know life is generally tough and rough. A million and one people are going through very very tough situations right now without signs of giving up.

You gotta toughen up. Life's gonna almost break you, na you no go gree. If you need to cry, cry!! If you need to yell, yell... Just be sure to get back on track.

No biggies, we have all had our times when we didn't wanna push ahead! See us here, many of us are even pointing fingers, as though we never almost gave up at some point.

I don't mind being your life coach but, you must first wake up to the readiness to fight. I'm not saying it would be easy, but you gotta push like the warrior you are. If you would remain negative, then, goodbye.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jenniferedet00(f): 3:17pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

I won't advice you to remove your womb.

Anaemia: You can take fruits while menstrating if the pain won't allow you eat, this can serve as blood tonic.

Pain: Get a menstral pain relief drug with you so as soon as the pain starts, you take your pill.
It will ease the pain and even make you sleep.

Discomfort: Try not to move about too much. It's just for a few days.

Smell: If your menstral flow starts smelling out, it means you've worn that pad for too long, it's detrimental to your health.
Try to change your pad thrice daily

Sickness: Menses can make you Purge, vomit also comes with fever and dizziness, (writing from experience) it's just for one day or two and the rest of your menstral days you get okay.

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by maco1: 3:17pm On Mar 23
Hello, contact Dr Safealife for evaluation and treatment +234 704 400 0139. WhatsApp him on that number tell him your problem he will give you a professional advise pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by ejairobaby: 3:17pm On Mar 23
If you are really that serious to remove it, you won't come on here to seek people's opinion. Sha don't run back here to wail later in life.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by aimmoney9: 3:17pm On Mar 23
I have always said a woman is her pant.......and funny enough the shape of the womb is a pant shape....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

So I am 100% correct.......it even looks like a thong............. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Pufpuf(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23
Which town or city are you ?
That will guide in rough estimating the cost.
Moreover, hardly will any gynaecologist do it for you without any living child. So how many kid do you have ?
Also, arrange a visit to a good gynaecologist, who will make accurate diagnosis & perhaps u might change your mind when offered a better option to your decision of hysterectomy.
My humble opinion as a doctor.
Much obliged.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:19pm On Mar 23
Aklee4994:
Hmmm 43years of age but always act like Gen Z...you’re a WOMAN 👩

Ehen? Should I be acting like Methuselah?

If you see the way I'm rolling on the floor you too will help me arrange for a surgery.

I m tired!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by PhillipPHD(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23
Korectmann:
No man will marry a narcissist like you.

Shuut up. Someone tired of constant nerve wrecking pain is considering options to alleviate it and you are here talking about narcissism.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by RonuThings(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

You want to remove or you've already removed it 🤔

Ladies of nowadays are becoming something else 🥱

Anything to get Traffic sha 😏

Anyways whatever, Marry a Nigerian lady at your own peril 🥱

14 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by AdisaOwala: 3:21pm On Mar 23
Beverlyjean:
Fool

Aha

Are you okay?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Korectmann: 3:21pm On Mar 23
PhillipPHD:

Shuut up. Someone tired of constant nerve wrecking pain is considering options to alleviate it and you are here talking about narcissism.
Shut up. Go through her comment history and see what I'm talking about.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by PepeXKermit: 3:21pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

So let me get this, you have no medical condition, no life threatening case, o notging but you are tired your body is functioning the way it was made to function and you want to stop that, right... when devil wan punish person, he dey first make them senseless and no hear word.

What women of these days are turning into eh, our mothers and grandmothers generation were the last of their kind..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Opexzy: 3:22pm On Mar 23
I think you just want attention... If you really want to remove your womb.. I am sure you know the way to the hospital...

6 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:22pm On Mar 23
jenniferedet00:

I won't advice you to remove your womb.

Anaemia: You can take fruits while menstrating if the pain won't allow you eat, this can serve as blood tonic.

Pain: Get a menstral pain relief drug with you so as soon as the pain starts, you take your pill.
It will ease the pain and even make you sleep.

Discomfort: Try not to move about too much. It's just for a few days.

Smell: If your menstral flow starts smelling out, it means you've worn that pad for too long, it's detrimental to your health.
Try to change your pad thrice daily

Sickness: Menses can make you Purge, vomit also comes with fever and dizziness, (writing from experience) it's just for one day or two and the rest of your menstral days you get okay.

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.

I change my pad almost every two hours and bathe with soap each time just to stay fresh but that bloody smell is just so annoying

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by tonicyril: 3:22pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

I don't need it ooo I don't need it!!!
The pain is affecting my sanity

Ma'am please get pregnant I swear it will go..

U need a child ma'am, u need ur blood child don't even tink of adoption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by yaroyaro619(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

You want to remove or you've already removed it 🤔

Ladies of nowadays are becoming something else 🥱

Anything to get Traffic sha 😏

Anyways whatever, Marry a Nigerian lady at your own peril 🥱
she's looking for traffic you know

6 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jayhome24: 3:22pm On Mar 23
Another feminist confused on the beat again.

Go and remove your womb that is your problem stop asking us nonsense question.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by epainos: 3:22pm On Mar 23
Pawpawtea:
See how selfish your response is! Do you know the thousands of other sufferers reading this and their eagerness to get a cure to painful periods? Yet you by your comment hide what would have been beneficial to others. You are proud, selfish and full of ego
Lol! A manipulator you are. I have extracted your message from what I wrote and dropped it here for you. You need help because only a coward use your pattern. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics / Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.