Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! (45305 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27
Jewessgratitud3:

You have time to be arguing with someone who clearly knows nothing about what is being discussed.

My brother don't worry your points are valid and well noted.

Thank you. I appreciate.

you caused this ... you confused us...
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 6:43pm On Mar 27
Silentgroper:

you caused this ... you confused us...

You're the one causing confusion by going about and spreading what I did not say in my post.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27
Jewessgratitud3:

You're the one causing confusion by going about and spreading what I did not say in my post.

fair enough ... But the context in which you wrote it made it seem otherwise...
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 7:03pm On Mar 27
Silentgroper:

fair enough ... But the context in which you wrote it made it seem otherwise...

Abeg rest!
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by VanDerWaalforces: 7:29pm On Mar 27
Good Evening Ma'am! I enjoy your posts and I so much admire your perspectives on issues here. However, I'm so disappointed in your giving up easily and harbouring this ignoble taught. If anyone told me you posted this, I wouldn't believe it. I know you are a believer. Please, hold on to God, He is never late. You can still have a husband; You can still have children and live a fulfilled life. Please, delete this posts if possible. I wish you all the best ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 7:36pm On Mar 27
VanDerWaalforces:
Good Evening Ma'am! I enjoy your posts and I so much admire your perspectives on issues here. However, I'm so disappointed in your giving up easily and harbouring this ignoble taught. If anyone told me you posted this, I wouldn't believe it. I know you are a believer. Please, hold on to God, He is never late. You can still have a husband; You can still have children and live a fulfilled life. Please, delete this posts if possible. I wish you all the best ma'am.

Yes I'm a believer and this has nothing to do with giving up. The pain is so unbearable that any time it starts I can't think straight and my whole week will just be useless and unproductive. . It takes a lot from me and Im tired.

For me to come out and Voice it shows I've had it up to my neck level.

I just want to be free and happy. That's all.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by passion007: 8:21pm On Mar 27
Silentgroper:
fyi .. I've accepted the fact that she doesn't have PID ..

My arguement is about if PID is a cause of secondary dysmenorrhoea or not ..

ever heard of endometritis?? .. is it cause of secondary dysmenorrhoea or not ..

Answery question without using Google if you're are as good as you say...

I started to type a response explaining myself for the umpteenth time then I realised sometimes it's best to let people revel in their ignorance.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 5:17am On Mar 28
passion007:

I started to type a response explaining myself for the umpteenth time then I realised sometimes it's best to let people revel in their ignorance.

Yes it is, professor....
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by VanDerWaalforces: 4:29pm On Mar 28
Nwanyi Oma! Please, seek medical advice from a qualified medical practitioner instead and eschew this devilish taught forever. Jesus loves you!

Jewessgratitud3:

Yes I'm a believer and this has nothing to do with giving up. The pain is so unbearable that any time it starts I can't think straight and my whole week will just be useless and unproductive. . It takes a lot from me and Im tired.

For me to come out and Voice it shows I've had it up to my neck level.

I just want to be free and happy. That's all.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 4:35pm On Mar 28
VanDerWaalforces:
Nwanyi Oma! Please, seek medical advice from a qualified medical practitioner instead and eschew this devilish taught forever. Jesus loves you!

Ok dear. Thanks.

I really appreciate your concern.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by drerocker: 1:17pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.
Are you tell us God made a mistake by giving you womb

I WANT TO REMOVE MY WOMB AND BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Rowj: 9:34am On Apr 07
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need respectful and reasonable comments.

Nlfpmod
no need to remove your womb, I will give you agbo that you will ever feel pains during period, 08033980154, you can test it before payment
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Dlemy: 9:46am On Apr 07
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by UnfairLife7(m): 6:04am On Apr 12
jenniferedet00:

Who's this Saint Michael?
Follow my replies from the top to see my advises.
Read the first before you pick on the second.
Don't pick up one and start commenting.
Besides, this advise wasn't meant for you.
Focus on the thread and leave my comments for the owner of the thread.
keeping one self till marriage is saint?
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Tranquility2345: 10:29pm On Apr 18
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

I WANT TO REMOVE MY WOMB AND BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

Which kind thing be this wey I just read so? 🤔

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics / Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.