Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! (45310 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by NSK4U(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23
Are you done giving birth and hope you won't have the idea of conceiving again in future??

5 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jogsman01(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23
Good for you
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:03pm On Mar 23
Endeared:
Go and get pregg...then go for a D&C..get the the womb ruptured emtirely

Mtcheewww
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by CaveAdullam: 3:03pm On Mar 23
Nairaland mods have a penchant for lifting nonsensical threads to the front page.

To the Op, you can turn your womb into a money-making business to assuage the difficulties of menstruation.

9 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by APOPTOSIS: 3:04pm On Mar 23
For Abroad Treatment, Roughly
$30,000, U.S.A

In the UK
£20,000

While In Nigeria, roughly.
#800k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Hajokexyz: 3:04pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

I WANT TO REMOVE MY WOMB AND BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

Depends n the hospital .
500k Sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Freestar: 3:04pm On Mar 23
Attention seeker. Be careful what you wish for.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by NowisGod109(f): 3:04pm On Mar 23
Are you
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Ibechris2: 3:04pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Sangoamadioha1: 3:05pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need respective and reasonable comments.

Nlfpmod

Why dont you try herbal remedies, i.e traditionalist. Meet your mother or any auntie that knows these traditional stuffs. I heard they cure people like you.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Lanre1st(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23
Very cheap, just a sachet of hypo, womb done damage
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:05pm On Mar 23
HarryGleb:
Just shut up you little cunt. A chronic attention seeker. After wasting your youthful days doing what we all know you did, and now that age has caught up with you, no man will marry a LovePeddler like you. You now wants to remove your womb so that you can continue whoring around.

Nlfpmod
Seun
See how they come at me on my personal post and decisions.

Please I need this moniker deactivated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by NowisGod109(f): 3:05pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

Are you going through menopausal symptoms

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Bongadu: 3:05pm On Mar 23
Just gimme your pant with ya menses onnit and say more

Please gimme , I beg

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by eeithis(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23
According to my sister who works in a hospital removal of womb wouldn't cost you more than 150k

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:07pm On Mar 23
Sangoamadioha1:

Why dont you try herbal remedies, i.e traditionalist. Meet your mother or any auntie that knows these traditional stuffs. I heard they cure people like you.

I'm just sic and tired. I'm not meeting anyone again. I just want it out of me.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by eeithis(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23
But op you can use your womb for ritual and still be happy oo grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:08pm On Mar 23
NowisGod109:

Are you going through menopausal symptoms

I don't even know.
Illl be 43 this year but it doesn't want to stop. I'm tired!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Shurtman79(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23
Sey you no wan born again ni undecided
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Fash20: 3:08pm On Mar 23
Something you'd regret for the rest of your life. Don't do it even for free

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Raylight2(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

If you're not a guy just posting for cruise, I'd suggest your endure it. Okay? I obviously don't understand the pains but no matter what, removing your womb shouldn't be one of the solutions for you. The white female doctor you referred to probably has her womb intact an has children. If you do it, trust me at some point, you'd regret your action expect your have decided to be a nun.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:10pm On Mar 23
HarryGleb:
Useless LovePeddler. Ugly and shapeless ape looking thing.

Nlfpmod i
Rule number 2.
He and the person that liked his comment please fish them out and get them banned till infinity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Berankis: 3:10pm On Mar 23
So sorry to hear how you feel. Do you have kid(s) already? If yes, then it's fine. I guess it's just one of life's many discomforts.
Life is not without discomforts for all of us, only it comes on varying degrees and forms.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by GloriousGbola: 3:10pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

Make sure you have ac first. The post menopause bot flashes will come.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Emmanuel30a2: 3:10pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

It wud cost u money, are u redi 2 gives me money?
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Saint99: 3:10pm On Mar 23
Have you done a scan to rule out fibroid as the cause of the discomfort?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Sccarrr: 3:11pm On Mar 23
Caspry5:
For now just take in and have peace for atleast 9 months
peace ke... that one sef na another double wahala.. sleepless nights,pains,sickness, etc ....women dey try

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Aklee4994(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

I don't even know.
Illl be 43 this year but it doesn't want to stop. I'm tired!!!!!
Hmmm 43years of age but always act like Gen Z...you’re a WOMAN 👩

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by mylesJ: 3:12pm On Mar 23
To remove am na small thing just buy this ride first.
C200
Benz
4cylinder
2.2 asking

0703 103 7260

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.