Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! (45306 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by johnstar(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23
Go sell am to ritualis
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23
Please don't waste it, look for someone in need of it and donate it, the person will forever be grateful to you for such act. You can also monetise it if you want.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by steeltrust: 3:23pm On Mar 23
I believe you’re a young lady
And If I’m to advice you, I would say don’t remove it
You’re not the first nor the last to go through this
It normal circle of life

Since you don’t know how to take medications I think it best you should learn it as to make you feel better when ever your MP comes each month

Don’t do things you will regret in the future
A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by SnoppyG: 3:23pm On Mar 23
800 to 1m in Lagos. alot of test is involved before the surgery. speaking from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by nolimitssoldier: 3:23pm On Mar 23
It's called a hysterectomy... And it's irreversible. Kindly reach out to me, if you need more professional information and clarity
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by mauchiz: 3:24pm On Mar 23
Don't remove your womb, have children first, please leave it.
Take herbs, you will be fine.
Herbs will help you, look for old women that gives herbs, they will help you get better.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by kinokano(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

You want to remove or you've already removed it 🤔

Ladies of nowadays are becoming something else 🥱

Anything to get Traffic sha 😏

Anyways whatever, Marry a Nigerian lady at your own peril 🥱
she is looking for attention

4 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by fkj950ax(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23
We get it
You are a wokistan feminist
You want to be child free
You hate having to go through your monthly period and “be free like men” as you fight for ‘equality’

The time you used in creating a topic here is more than the time you need to Google where to remove your womb. But we know the intention is NOT to remove your womb, but to propagate another blue haired wokistan feminist agenda.

In the next 40 years, you wouldn’t have removed anything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Aklee4994(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

Ehen? Should I be acting like Methuselah?

If you see the way I'm rolling on the floor you too will help me arrange for a surgery.

I m tired!!!!!
I think that shouldn’t have be a big threat anymore with ages of experience but all the same sorry 😢 Ma,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by YemyTemmy: 3:27pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need respectful and reasonable comments.

Nlfpmod

Hope you Don born all the kids you want?
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:27pm On Mar 23
Taiwojon:
Abeg don't

Let nature take it course

You won't understand. The pain and general feeling of uwellness can be physiologically draining
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by naija4life247: 3:27pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need respectful and reasonable comments.

Nlfpmod

For respectful comments, look somewhere else. For reasonable comments, you will surely get
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jenniferedet00(f): 3:28pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

I change my pad almost every two hours and bathe with soap each time just to stay fresh but that bloody smell is just so annoying

I get, you perceive the Smell while changing your pads. You can spray a strong perfume in the air while doing do, to lessen the smell.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by mkoabiola: 3:28pm On Mar 23
Ds one jus one de slay de go.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Awillologo: 3:29pm On Mar 23
jenniferedet00:

I get, you perceive the Smell while changing your pads. You can spray a strong perfume in the air while doing do, to lessen the smell.
Pukes cry

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by IkeAbuja: 3:29pm On Mar 23
We keep justifying evil with one useless reason or another (it is her body and so she can do
whatever she wants with it). This is the sole reason evil is now the order of the day in this present generation. You want destroy something you did not build because of normal pains that is natural to every woman. Abeg make we try dey get conscience small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Olawade24: 3:30pm On Mar 23
epainos:

Wow!

I don't argue with people, but I can tell you confidently that every lady can have painless menses because it is not supposed to be painful.

If you are willing to listen to my suggestion, reply to this post and I will give you my suggestions here. I don't reply to emails and I don't entertain private talk anymore.

Pls can you educate me on that, my wife always have painful menses.

I would love to hear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by israelmao(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23
God will send quick healing to you in the name of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by henrimoto(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

Ehen? Should I be acting like Methuselah?

If you see the way I'm rolling on the floor you too will help me arrange for a surgery.

I m tired!!!!!
Sorry. Just hold a bit. After tonight, the pains wouldn't be as painful as this.
It's just a matter of 1-2 days, I understand your mood. Sorry, just hold on a bit, it will soon pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Awillologo: 3:32pm On Mar 23
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

You want to remove or you've already removed it 🤔

Ladies of nowadays are becoming something else 🥱

Anything to get Traffic sha 😏

Anyways whatever, Marry a Nigerian lady at your own peril 🥱
maybe people are complaining she has fowl odour in her kitten undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:32pm On Mar 23
eeithis:
According to my sister who works in a hospital removal of womb wouldn't cost you more than 150k
True!!! Then it's something I can chest na.

Thanks
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Omilabu01(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23
It will take you like 1,2m.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Bigmanshow: 3:33pm On Mar 23
wunmi590:
undecided
I think you are having fibroids. Go for test and get it removed rather using anointing oil to cure it smiley.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jenniferedet00(f): 3:33pm On Mar 23
Awillologo:
Pukes cry

Yeah
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Awillologo: 3:33pm On Mar 23
jenniferedet00:

I feel your pain
As soon as you get married, regular sex will help your cervix open during menstral flow and the cramps wouldn't hurt you any more.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by wunmi590(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23
Bigmanshow:
I think you are having fibroids. Go for test and get it removed rather using anointing oil to cure it smiley.

Are you sure you see road before quoting me?

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:34pm On Mar 23
Shurtman79:
Sey you no wan born again ni undecided

I don't care anymore.

Pikin wey wan come go come not until I collapse say I dey save womb for one pikin

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Bigmanshow: 3:34pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

I WANT TO REMOVE MY WOMB AND BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

I think you are having fibroids, hi vfc for test and remove it.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Yahoodelababe: 3:34pm On Mar 23
Sorry To say but it wont solve ur problem. I know someone who did it and the pain still continued with other new issues. You can use combined pill hormonal birth pill if the pain is too much until u are ready to have children. I know someone whose pain stopped after childbirth. I know cos i have similar pain u suffering. I even did laparoscopy. But you need to stop sugar, milk and buy original braggs apple cider vinegar and drink everyday by the next period you would notice a lot difference.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jenniferedet00(f): 3:34pm On Mar 23
Awillologo:

Not meant for you
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Bigmanshow: 3:35pm On Mar 23
wunmi590:

Are you sure you see road before quoting me?
it was a mistake sorry
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Antoeni(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23
The Evil Women Has Become, I Think They TRULY Deserve All the Menstrual Pains Agony and Discomfort They Go Through Monthly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.