Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! (45298 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 1:51am On Mar 24
Koredeskulz:
Can we discuss about it
Whatsapp 08071289344

Sorry my WhatsApp line has been barred.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:20am On Mar 24
Drink up a 4kn acid
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Zinpat: 7:08am On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

I WANT TO REMOVE MY WOMB AND BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

If you are done with childbearing, then go ahead

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Psoul(m): 7:21am On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

I WANT TO REMOVE MY WOMB AND BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!

Once you're serious, you know what to do. You'll not even tell anyone what you intend doing.
Don't come here to disturb anyone when you already know how to do what you're asking.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by eagleonearth(m): 7:23am On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:

I don't care anymore.

Pikin wey wan come go come not until I collapse say I dey save womb for one pikin
you mean you have tried conceiving before??
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by eagleonearth(m): 7:25am On Mar 24
[quote author=Indelibleword post=129076030][/quote]this is so true
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by eagleonearth(m): 7:29am On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:

Sex partner for what? I don't subscribe to premarital sex. I would rather have the womb removed than give in to sex. It's against.my faith.

Not even with the way Men have multiple sex partners these days. I can't please
and your faith supports removal of your body parts?
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by LordReed(m): 7:51am On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:

Hysterectomy. Seems to cost N300k to N1.5 mil. Go for it since it's not likely you going to have children.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Johel(m): 8:41am On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:

I can help you remove it, we'll be ₦280milliion richer if you'll pay attention.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 8:47am On Mar 24
Johel:

I can help you remove it, we'll be ₦280milliion richer if you'll pay attention.

Go and use the one that brought you to this world
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by erniok(m): 9:33am On Mar 24
epainos:

Wow!

I don't argue with people, but I can tell you confidently that every lady can have painless menses because it is not supposed to be painful.

If you are willing to listen to my suggestion, reply to this post and I will give you my suggestions here. I don't reply to emails and I don't entertain private talk anymore.
I'm very interested in your suggestion to a painless monthly period.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:07am On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:

I don't understand. Are you saying removing the ovaries will not stop menses and I'll still have to go through the plains every month?

Thank you.
Removing the ovaries will induce menopause you will experience hot flushes and a whole lot of other symptoms including bone pains like an old woman. It will also stop menstruation, but if your pain is due to fibroids or endometriosis, it won't help the situation at all. If anything causes your uterus to bleed, you will still bleed. You can get pregnant if you leave your uterus and remove the ovaries, but the kids won't be biologically yours because you have no eggs

Removing the uterus alone on the other hand will stop menstruation, but since your ovaries are still functional, you will be ovulating. You would still be getting the hormones that make you womanly and if you want kids, you can still do it in the future but it will be through IVF and surrogacy but the child will be biologically yours
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:09am On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:

How expensive?
if you do it in a government hospital, budget 500k, but for private maybe a million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by BALLOSKI: 11:12am On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:

Go and give birth.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Kourageous1: 12:14pm On Mar 24
Na wahoo!
This one serious
Abeg Sis. You need to consult a counselor.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Kourageous1: 12:16pm On Mar 24
Na wahoo!
Abeg Sis. You need to consult a counselor.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 1:13pm On Mar 24
DrFunmisticGlow:
if you do it in a government hospital, budget 500k, but for private maybe a million.

Ok thanks.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Dshocker(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:

So you want to intentionally render yourself useless?

I believe what you eat contributes 70% of the pain you go through, seek the attention of a medical practitioner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 1:15pm On Mar 24
DrFunmisticGlow:
Removing the ovaries will induce menopause you will experience hot flushes and a whole lot of other symptoms including bone pains like an old woman. It will also stop menstruation, but if your pain is due to fibroids or endometriosis, it won't help the situation at all. If anything causes your uterus to bleed, you will still bleed. You can get pregnant if you leave your uterus and remove the ovaries, but the kids won't be biologically yours because you have no eggs

Removing the uterus alone on the other hand will stop menstruation, but since your ovaries are still functional, you will be ovulating. You would still be getting the hormones that make you womanly and if you want kids, you can still do it in the future but it will be through IVF and surrogacy but the child will be biologically yours

Ok thanks for the detailed explanation.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Arrowss(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need respectful and reasonable comments.

Nlfpmod

Their are drugs to use during menstrual cramps which won't make you feel the way you feel or lesson it, have you tried using drugs as simple as paracetamol or any painkill?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 2:43pm On Mar 24
Arrowss:

Their are drugs to use during menstrual cramps which won't make you feel the way you feel or lesson it, have you tried using drugs as simple as paracetamol or any painkill?

I use ibucap forte which also contains paracetamol and it works but the thing is the menses came with a whole lot of other sicknesses that threw my whole system into chaos.

Now I'm just highly irritated
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by OdefaGirl(f): 3:14pm On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:

It's obvious your own parents failed in raising you like a human being that is why you lack empathy otherwise you wont be here saying this trash.

Which useless empathy should I feel for a senseless girl like you?

If you think everything is for clout, just go ahead and do it. You know your way to the hospital. Why coming here to attract senseful opinions which you are not ready to take.

Of course you are the only woman who experiences painful menstruation in Africa.

It irritates me answering people like you that's why I avoided replying you directly but you still carried your ill manners to my comment.

Please get lost.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Juwessgratitud3: 3:23pm On Mar 24
OdefaGirl:

If you think everything is for clout, just go ahead and do it. You know your way to the hospital. Why coming here to attract senseful opinions which you are not ready to take.

Of course you are the only woman who experiences painful menstruation in Africa.

It irritates me answering people like you that's why I avoided replying you directly but you still carried your ill manners to my comment.

Please get lost.

Says a frustrated animal. If you didn't want to talk to me directly you should have avoided my post altogether but your dumb brain didn't tell you that I guess.

Your hate for people who don't know whether you exist or breathe will only crush you. Continue.

Can your dumb head advise you to stop coming near my post since it chokes the living daylight out of you. It's simple. Just stop Jealous nonentity like you.

Who knows you? come on Fizzle out of my sight
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Juwessgratitud3: 3:30pm On Mar 24
OdefaGirl:

Please get lost.

Stupid desperate mofo. Now I see where your frustrations is coming from. See the number of male monikers you're following and Im sure non is giving you attention hence the painment and crying over my post.

If you like follow the whole men in the world you won't get any attention. No be force na grace and you don't have the grace because of bitterness .

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by OdefaGirl(f): 3:32pm On Mar 24
Juwessgratitud3:

Stupid desperate mofo. Now I see where your frustrations is coming from. See the number of male monikers you're following and Im sure non is giving you attention hence the painment and crying over my post.

If you like follow the whole men in the world you won't get any attention. No be force na grace and you don't have the grace because of bitterness .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... Jeeezzzz
This girl is really useless.
Please get busy, you are dull and too dumb.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Juwessgratitud3: 3:34pm On Mar 24
OdefaGirl:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... Jeeezzzz
This girl is really useless.
Please get busy, you are dull and too dumb.

Mumu caught in the act osim she's dull.

This shows how useless you are and that how all the men view when they see this.

Get lost!
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by OdefaGirl(f): 3:47pm On Mar 24
Juwessgratitud3:

Mumu caught in the act osim she's dull.

This shows how useless you are and that how all the men view when they see this.

Get lost!

And you know they all are men....how? Cz you cared to know. I don't give a damn about your gender but your useful brain that makes me follow to be updated on posts.... I believe you are the type that pays attention to Nairaland unwarranted emails. I've got class and I've got working brains.... I get pissed off seeing my fellow lady being senseless. So don't blame me for my reaction.

And FYI, am not reading any of your useless replies cz they are all irritating and will never grace you with a reply. Please reconsider before you use the internet cz you may be showing off how empty your brains are.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by 82man: 3:49pm On Mar 24
300 Naira only
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jessylaurel(f): 4:30pm On Mar 24
jenniferedet00:

Use Google
Don't argue with me

I studied Biology in tertiary institution, so my lecturers were wrong too?

So my experience isn't a fact as well?

If Google, my lecturers and I are wrong then you're right grin

You’re married I’m married too so stop spewing nonsense without fact. You studied biology and not medicine.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Juwessgratitud3: 4:42pm On Mar 24
OdefaGirl:

And you know they all are men....how? Cz you cared to know. I don't give a damn about your gender but your useful brain that makes me follow to be updated on posts.... I believe you are the type that pays attention to Nairaland unwarranted emails. I've got class and I've got working brains.... I get pissed off seeing my fellow lady being senseless. So don't blame me for my reaction.

And FYI, am not reading any of your useless replies cz they are all irritating and will never grace you with a reply. Please reconsider before you use the internet cz you may be showing off how empty your brains are.

Just shut up because you're not making any sense.

Desperado. She can't even defend herself yet claiming class how do you explain this? .Only you following 100 male monikers. Cheap article like you. Classless attention seeker

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics / Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.