Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! (45307 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jenniferedet00(f): 7:02pm On Mar 24
jessylaurel:

You’re married I’m married too so stop spewing nonsense without fact. You studied biology and not medicine.

Over sabi
Nobody told you that Biology is a branch of Medicine?

What courses will you write in jamb to study medicine?

What's science?

You need facts right? Do you know that before you get to study science, all theories are scientifically proven?

Have regular sex and your menstral cramp will stop.
I didn't say have sex once in a week or once in a month.

Go and ask a medical personnel that knows his job.
Can't you browse?
Abeg use Google no embarrass yourself.

Stomach ache is not menstral cramp
If you have regular stomach aches, then it has nothing to do with menstral pain.

Check my signature to participate in SMM training
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Fantazy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24
As long as your mother did not remove her own, you will not succeed in removing yours. That's the result of the apple your great great grand mother (Eve) ate at the garden of Eden. Longer throat gender!
It's a cross you must carry so carry it and let us hear word
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jessylaurel(f): 8:07pm On Mar 24
jenniferedet00:

Over sabi
Nobody told you that Biology is a branch of Medicine?

What courses will you write in jamb to study medicine?

What's science?

You need facts right? Do you know that before you get to study science, all theories are scientifically proven?

Have regular sex and your menstral cramp will stop.
I didn't say have sex once in a week or once in a month.

Go and ask a medical personnel that knows his job.
Can't you browse?
Abeg use Google no embarrass yourself.

Stomach ache is not menstral cramp
If you have regular stomach aches, then it has nothing to do with menstral pain.

It’s obvious you applied for medicine and was dashed biology because of all the rubbish facts you’ve been saying. Or probably dropped in your first year in medical school because you couldn’t reach the cut off mark. So rest
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by tundebasic(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:

You won't understand.
Go to a good clinic and let them refer you to a standard lab for full stomach scan. It's probably fibroid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 9:15pm On Mar 24
tundebasic:

Go to a good clinic and let them refer you to a standard lab for full stomach scan. It's probably fibroid.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jenniferedet00(f): 9:48pm On Mar 24
jessylaurel:

It’s obvious you applied for medicine and was dashed biology because of all the rubbish facts you’ve been saying. Or probably dropped in your first year in medical school because you couldn’t reach the cut off mark. So rest

An illiterate that doesn't want to be educated will remain an illiterate.

Google is also saying rubbish abi?

I'm a Proud graduate of BioChem and you can never grab a quarter of what I studied, so rest!

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jenniferedet00(f): 9:52pm On Mar 24
jessylaurel:

Let me help you use google since you don't know how to use it.

Read this carefully
👇👇👇

So have you learnt something today?
Or you still want to argue baselessly?

If you are married and still have menstrual cramp then it's your fault o.

Make sex a habit in your marriage and you'll thank me later.

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:

I don't even know.
Illl be 43 this year but it doesn't want to stop. I'm tired!!!!!
perimenopause starts from the age of 40 but mostly at 45 ..

Go read up on it .. so it doesn't look like I'm trolling you..

Btw, what are the symptoms you're experiencing..
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24
PhillipPHD:
This is the price you pay for all the benefits: free money, free attention and simping from men, just because you got big yansh.

Nature never made women’s problems to be money, but this very issue. That’s why I laugh at men who envy women, just because they get free money.

Madam carry your nature’s cross, just like men carry their financial burden imposed by nature.

Removing your womb will result into PCOS, hormonal imbalance and over secretion of testosterone, which would make you start growing beards and have deeper voice.

You can’t eat your cake and have it. Either you wait for menopause or you accept growing beards.
she no get big nyansh oo ..
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:

I change my pad almost every two hours and bathe with soap each time just to stay fresh but that bloody smell is just so annoying
there is a high chance you have P. I. D .

Go for a pelvic ultrasound..
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:55pm On Mar 24
passion007:
Removing your womb or hysterectomy is a radical treatment for something that could potentially be easily treated.
First you need to see a Gynaecologist.
Given the symptoms you're describing ie heavy menstrual bleed and painful periods, the possibilities are endometriosis, primary dysmenorrhoea etc

This may be easily treated with the Mirena coil.
said her bleeding has a foul smell . Me think this is a case of PID .. Besides endometriosis is related to secondary dysmenorrhea
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24
cnonyechi:

Why remove Yr womb wen u can wait for menopause
it's kick starts around age 45 .. she's 43 .. two more years no toi long like that nw...

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 12:38am On Mar 25
Silentgroper:
said her bleeding has a foul smell . Me think this is a case of PID .. Besides endometriosis is related to secondary dysmenorrhea

Please don't come here saying what I didn't say in my post. What part of the post is too difficult for you to understand?

I said I don't like the smell of blood or what is your problem.?

Please leave my post now and stop spreading rubbish info
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by passion007: 4:27am On Mar 25
Silentgroper:

Possible but PID won't cause cyclical bleeding or painful periods. Endometriosis will.
There are too many unknowns however, she just needs a proper assessment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jenniferedet00(f): 7:22am On Mar 25
Silentgroper:

I also misinterpreted her writeup, I felt she meant her blood smells.
She actually meant she detests the smell of blood.

All these diseases you guys are calling for her, she stated her problem on the thread.
She said menstral cramps is her issue, not every menstral cramps are disease related.
It's natural

Menstral cramps can last for few hours, a day or two and you'll be fine the rest of the remaining days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 10:10am On Mar 25
passion007:

Possible but PID won't cause cyclical bleeding or painful periods. Endometriosis will.
There are too many unknowns however, she just needs a proper assessment.
yes, it causes painful periods...
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 10:16am On Mar 25
Jewessgratitud3:

Please don't come here saying what I didn't say in my post. What part of the post is too difficult for you to understand?

I said I don't like the smell of blood or what is your problem.?

Please leave my post now and stop spreading rubbish info
kpele .. cheesy

Oya comman do pelvic uss in my place.. you won't pay a dime grin
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 10:28am On Mar 25
Silentgroper:
kpele .. cheesy

Oya comman do pelvic uss in my place.. you won't pay a dime grin

No let me use this sickness feeling pounce on you. This man leave me alone now what is your problem? Kai!
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 10:40am On Mar 25
Jewessgratitud3:

No let me use this sickness feeling pounce on you. This man leave me alone now what is your problem? Kai!

cheesy grin

I just like dey disturb you ..

Kpele
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 10:42am On Mar 25
Silentgroper:

cheesy grin

I just like dey disturb you ..

Kpele
Just go abeg. Make I no use as e dey do me follow you biko.

I'd you want to disturb me, disturb. Me with money.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 10:47am On Mar 25
Jewessgratitud3:

Just go abeg. Make I no use as e dey do me follow you biko.

I'd you want to disturb me, disturb. Me with money.

kiss
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 10:51am On Mar 25
Silentgroper:

kiss

Same to you
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by passion007: 7:51pm On Mar 25
Silentgroper:
yes, it causes painful periods...

No it does not.
PID causes pelvic pain that is independent of periods, ; it doesn't cause cyclical pain.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25
passion007:

No it does not.
PID causes pelvic pain that is independent of periods, ; it doesn't cause cyclical pain.

"Other causes of secondary dysmenorrhea include the following: Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) Uterine fibroids. Abnormal pregnancy (miscarriage, ectopic"

As gotten from Google..

Go make your research sir ...

I'm done here..
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jessylaurel(f): 11:14am On Mar 26
jenniferedet00:

An illiterate that doesn't want to be educated will remain an illiterate.

Google is also saying rubbish abi?

I'm a Proud graduate of BioChem and you can never grab a quarter of what I studied, so rest!

Rest woman.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Arrowss(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26
Jewessgratitud3:

I use ibucap forte which also contains paracetamol and it works but the thing is the menses came with a whole lot of other sicknesses that threw my whole system into chaos.

Now I'm just highly irritated

Seen doctor? If not, consult a doc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by passion007: 7:10am On Mar 27
Silentgroper:

"Other causes of secondary dysmenorrhea include the following: Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) Uterine fibroids. Abnormal pregnancy (miscarriage, ectopic"

As gotten from Google..

Go make your research sir ...

I'm done here..

That list is written by someone who knows just as little as you do.
Do you know what "pelvic inflammatory disease" means? You think an infected/inflamed womb causes pain for 5 days then goes away until the next month 😆 .

In any case, OP has made it clear they don't have a discharge but you are too proud to admit you're wrong. Smh
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 8:51am On Mar 27
passion007:

Do you know what "pelvic inflammatory disease" means? You think an infected/inflamed womb causes pain for 5 days then goes away until the next month 😆 .

In any case, OP has made it clear they don't have a discharge but you are too proud to admit you're wrong. Smh

You have time to be arguing with someone who clearly knows nothing about what is being discussed.

My brother don't worry your points are valid and well noted.

Thank you. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by SURElee(f): 1:03pm On Mar 27
Instead of going to the hospital to speak with qualified doctors, you are here on Nairaland.

You will also come back here to ask us to remove the womb for you abi?
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27
passion007:

Right!!

I'm so pretty sure the person that made the post has made enough research before putting it ou there...

I'd like to ask how much your know about the female's body or how much of research you've taken??
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Silentgroper(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27
passion007:

fyi .. I've accepted the fact that she doesn't have PID ..

My arguement is about if PID is a cause of secondary dysmenorrhoea or not ..

ever heard of endometritis?? .. is it cause of secondary dysmenorrhoea or not ..

Answery question without using Google if you're are as good as you say...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.