Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? (42732 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Astimshire: 7:11pm On Mar 23
Nice one
NoahHadNoArk:
So much gaslighting in the comments above me

She knew what she was coming for and she came for that purpose, only to chicken out at the last minute. It’s normal as a human to feel frustrated and believe you’ve been played on. Sending her out to create space for another female who is more than willing is fair if you ask me.
I mean she says that’s not what she’s here for

So telling her someone who is here for that is around and won’t be comfortable seeing her her, anyone would understand that logic.

Now to the part of throwing her out with no money, take to mind you’ve been generous to her in the past. Most girls go around with the so called “vex money” and I’m guessing that’s what she fell back on, otherwise she would have given in to your requests for a simple cuddling and all would have been well.

Don’t allow any vaginarian manipulate you for any reason, all you asked for was a cuddle. That girl is having her brains banged out on a daily by a guy who is not doing even half of what you’ve done for her and that’s the irony of life.

My peace I leave you
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by folake4u(f): 7:12pm On Mar 23
NSK4U:
You didn't sound like a matured and grown up person and probably has never had sex all your life.

How could you remind her the reason she came. Do you have to go all that long as if you are talking to a call girl Haaa habaaa what men are turning into nowadays

@ the bolded.

THISSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Not like he officially asked her to be his girlfriend.

5 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by frankson1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23
Op, I read your post in a 16yrs old voice.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Squirrel1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23
NoahHadNoArk:

She knew what she was coming for and she came for that purpose, only to chicken out at the last minute. It’s normal as a human to feel frustrated and believe you’ve been played on. Sending her out to create space for another female who is more than willing is fair if you ask me.
I mean she says that’s not what she’s here for

So telling her someone who is here for that is around and won’t be comfortable seeing her her, anyone would understand that logic.

Now to the part of throwing her out with no money, take to mind you’ve been generous to her in the past. Most girls go around with the so called “vex money” and I’m guessing that’s what she fell back on, otherwise she would have given in to your requests for a simple cuddling and all would have been well.

Don’t allow any vaginarian manipulate you for any reason, all you asked for was a cuddle. That girl is having her brains banged out on a daily by a guy who is not doing even half of what you’ve done for her and that’s the irony of life.

My peace I leave you
On God bro. You've said nothing but the truth. Naso wan gurl play me like that. I go to her side, spend on her ass, and whenever I ask her to come, she always has a lame excuse to give. I don free her make she go rest. This hoes ain't worth it.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by TheOldGods: 7:13pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:
So this girl has been coming to my place, eat the best food and all that. I've asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. I do give her money without asking her for anything on return because I could see she is not the lazy type and she is really hardworking. I am very much ok with finances and I see no issues with some of her demands.

Yesterday I called her and told her that I'm not happy and that I need cuddle only and not sex(I lost so much Dollars from futures trading that night). She later called and said she will come to my place for that reason. In my mind I was thinking this will go down as sex and all, but I don't really want sex.

All I just needed is someone to cuddle and get distracted with that's all. This is the only time I am demanding something from her.

So she came during the evening time, and later that night we went to supermarket and I got her something's to eat at home for the night. We got back home and everything was going well. We were both on the bed when I reminded her why she came. This is someone I've been doing quite a lot for without even thinking twice out of pity. She wouldn't give in and wouldn't let me know why she can't just allow me to cuddle her.

Mehn, from the loss I had earlier and all that, I got infuriated and called another girl telling to pls come over for the night. Then I told this girl to leave my house since she can be that selfish. I sent her out of my house around 10pm. She was telling me she doesn't have money to go home, I didn't care and I shut my door against her. Though I was scared letting her out on that road and that time of the night but my anger got the better part of me. It was later after getting over the whole thing I confirmed nothing happened to her from someone else.

Pls is there anything wrong with what I did?

Modified: Anger is a bad thing. I am wrong sending her away at that time of the night. This is probably the judgement I'll get 😔
bro you're a full simp. Like I'm disappointed at your simpie life. You couldn't muster the guts to tell this girl you want to sleep with her, you cooked up a lie as cuddle to use it as an opportunity, you then went ahead to buy her food and make her comfortable thinking she will pay you back with sex. She saw through your stupid game a d knew from cuddling you go nack her and she played you. And you sent her out thinking you were smart. Bro you're a disgrace to men. You're the original Mr nice guy. Tueh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Always82: 7:16pm On Mar 23
Bro you say you have call another person already say even if say is not told she no that she need to go.buy sending her out without to no no no.that GENDER fear who no fear them.quoteor=AyobamiOluwole post=129071326]

You are right. I was just frustrated that I felt it wasn't much to ask for. I felt she was just so selfish to even care for me. She knew I wasn't happy and I all I need was just a little comfort. I lost about $1,500. I was very sad the whole of that day. I wish you may understand me.

The part I sent her out is the part I just don't get why I did it. I really regret it. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by BadMaster: 7:17pm On Mar 23
Omalicious1:

One thing you should understand about the female nature is that they've a short-lived gratitude. Secondly, the positive side of your anger is that you have showed her a part of she never expected (that will keep her in check if she's smart). Finally, the negative side of your anger, sending her out by that time wasn't too cool security wise

You are wise, bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by BigDawsNet: 7:19pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:
So this girl has been coming to my place, eat the best food and all that. I've asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. I do give her money without asking her for anything on return because I could see she is not the lazy type and she is really hardworking. I am very much ok with finances and I see no issues with some of her demands.

Yesterday I called her and told her that I'm not happy and that I need cuddle only and not sex(I lost so much Dollars from futures trading that night). She later called and said she will come to my place for that reason. In my mind I was thinking this will go down as sex and all, but I don't really want sex.

All I just needed is someone to cuddle and get distracted with that's all. This is the only time I am demanding something from her.

So she came during the evening time, and later that night we went to supermarket and I got her something's to eat at home for the night. We got back home and everything was going well. We were both on the bed when I reminded her why she came. This is someone I've been doing quite a lot for without even thinking twice out of pity. She wouldn't give in and wouldn't let me know why she can't just allow me to cuddle her.

Mehn, from the loss I had earlier and all that, I got infuriated and called another girl telling to pls come over for the night. Then I told this girl to leave my house since she can be that selfish. I sent her out of my house around 10pm. She was telling me she doesn't have money to go home, I didn't care and I shut my door against her. Though I was scared letting her out on that road and that time of the night but my anger got the better part of me. It was later after getting over the whole thing I confirmed nothing happened to her from someone else.

Modified: Anger is a bad thing. I am wrong sending her away at that time of the night. This is probably the judgement I'll get 😔

its pretty obvious you sent her out because you were frustrated... because of the lost funds.. but I will beg you pls.. don't risk it again.. Nigeria is not a safe country.. wot if anything happen to her?... if she was kidnap or hunt while going home late... do u think her people don't know she visited you? Don't risk it pls again...

if you hav a lady and you want sex from her... call her and negotiate or discuss the sex before she leave her house... if she said no sex.. tell her not to come... dere are 100s of ladies out dere dat makes money tru sex and dey need people to call dem... pls take it easy... NPF no dey hear anything oh!

3 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by kkins25(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23
Allow her, she will come back.. Since she agreed to come so she could comfort you, then I don't see why she had a change of heart.

Next time, don't make it sound as if she's a LovePeddler.. It probably came out of your mouth wrongly. grin

She may not forgive you for sending her out like that. I'll advice you end the relationship,whatever it is.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Williamwiseman: 7:20pm On Mar 23
Hey someone commented the words below on your thread and I tell you something, that's the best comment ever it says and answer it all, don't let this goddamn F gender manipulate you.

"Don’t allow any vaginarian manipulate you for any reason, all you asked for was a cuddle. That girl is having her brains banged out on a daily by a guy who is not doing even half of what you’ve done for her and that’s the irony of life."

AyobamiOluwole:

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Gerrard59(m): 7:20pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

k home and everything was going well. We were both on the bed when I reminded her why she came. This is someone I've been doing quite a lot for without even thinking twice out of pity. She wouldn't give in and wouldn't let me know why she can't just allow me to cuddle her.

Mehn, from the loss I had earlier and all that, I got infuriated and called another girl telling to pls come over for the night. Then I told this girl t

Sending her late in the night was not appropriate, but she was not honest ab initio. Agreement is agreement.

Also, as it is, it is important for young ladies to be mindful when men give them money for no just reason. Be very explicit and ask what the money is for. If you agree to visit a man to cuddle him, please do as you say. If you know you cannot, state it explicitly before going there that you cannot.

Don't change the goalpost in the middle of the game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by CharleyBright(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

You are a very wicked and selfish idiot.
And stop that crap of I didn't want sex, cos thats all you wanted.
But sending her out in the middle of the night even after she told u that she didn't have transport?
I feel like slapping that your silly face for you.
Sex starved cretin like you

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Amayabor1: 7:21pm On Mar 23
Nackzy:
Noooo, imagine it was your sister or mum, imagine she got raped

Spare us the emotional talk. OP called her to come to his house for cuddle. She came. He bought her things. When it was time for the cuddle, she refused. If she didn't want to cuddle OP, why did she take her 2 legs and go to his house even after OP had told her what he wanted?

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Gerrard59(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23
AndrewTate:
He needs her? So her body is what she should just give up to any “friend” who needs it for comfort?
If your “wife” told you she used to give her body up for cuddling to her “good friends in need” before you married I doubt you’ll be proud of that.

He requested and she agreed. Agreement is agreement. If she did not want it, she could have declined.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by cigaricon(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

All these because of ordinary cuddle... Guy you're too petty Abeg. If you wanted to straf her, why not man up and make advances prior to this. It's very obvious you want to have s*x with her but you weren't man enough to tell her your feelings. .

Abeg shift, we have better things to worry about

6 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by iLegendd(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23
No matter how good you've been to her, everybody is going to abuse you. The reason is not because you sent her home, but you did it at the wrong time.

When you invite a woman or even a male friend, always pay their TP for inconveniences. The guy will reject it, but the girl mostly won't.

If any of these people want to see you, then they have to pay for their TP to come visit you. If you're inviting them for something that'll only benefit them, not two of you, they have to pay the TP.

In this case, you didn't invite her for something that'll only benefit ONLY her, but ONLY you. She's not getting any benefit from the cuddle, but you'll get since it will relief you of stress.

Las las, it's sex you want, but you don't want to look like a bad person because you've probably bragged about not being like other men who love sex, sleep around, and hurt women.

You wanted to be unique and different from other men, but ended up being friendzoned and she now sees you as a big brother. No emotional attachment from her end.

Watch this short comedy video below and you'll control your anger immediately. Download it and save it as a reminder. It's less than 1 minute.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMDu726L/

8 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Tombrown3(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Thank you very much. This is why I like Nairaland. Honest opinions is what you get here. I must admit I felt very foolish after doing that. Now I see it that I've lost her for life. And that she will have the impression that I don't value her life or her for sending her outside at that time. Damn. I have done many bad things out of anger. I really regret this.

Chai... Manipulated man

From all your story an can only deduce one thing, you ain't attractive and you are as weak as fvck.

You blaming your anger over your weakness as a man?

Just admit you are in love with the bitchh, if not, why all the fuse here, and WTF is cuddling a girl all night just because you lost money? But deep down you ultimately want sex?

Gosh! Like, tell the bitchh you want to fvck her, you are horrnny as a normal healthy male should. You've been good to her, if she has any love and respect for you she will agree or decline.

If she declined fine, at least you're man enough to voice out your needs than the childish manipulational act of cuddling bullshit!

See I can go on and on how you've been manipulated but I'll stop here.

Shey now you feel guilty right?

You've been giving her financial aids and likes of it. But all of sudden you feel guilty for wanting something and got rejected like a loser? That's how this bitchess play. 😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Amayabor1: 7:23pm On Mar 23
Rokiat:
She deserve it for dealing with a low bum
Dustie like you.

Hopefully she is young and she will learn because some of them have no self worth and self love left in them.

Just imagine this fucker…y.

Be rational and not emotional.

OP called her to come to his house for cuddle. She came. He bought her things. When it was time for the cuddle, she refused. If she didn't want to cuddle OP, why did she take her 2 legs and go to his house even after OP had told her what he wanted?

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by malvisguy212: 7:23pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Please tell me. I need to see this from a different perspective. Pls. I regret it and I wouldn't like this to happen another time.

Perhaps my mindset. Pls tell me.
you called her hard working girl. yet do this to her? that's very bad !! I feel pity for her.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by azpekuliar: 7:24pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Leave this NOSIMP of a thing. I didn't do it based on whether I'm forming Red pill or not. Anger and frustration is a bad thing. Bleep Futures trading and Crypto. Damn. All this wouldn't have happened.

How much did you loose?
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Gerrard59(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23
NoahHadNoArk:

My peace I leave you

That is the thing - she was clearly dishonest. Stick to the agreement as stated initially. Don't change the goalpost. Stick to it.

It is OP's fault anyway. Another Nigerian lad who rather than pay sex workers directly wanted to be cuddled by a girl he gives money randomly.

3 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Amayabor1: 7:24pm On Mar 23
brain54:
The only selfish person I see here is you...

It's a good thing you seem to realize your mistake.

Make apology and more importantly amend your way!

How is OP selfish? It's like your brain is paining you.

OP called her to come to his house for cuddle. She came. He bought her things. When it was time for the cuddle, she refused. If she didn't want to cuddle OP, why did she take her 2 legs and go to his house even after OP had told her what he wanted? If you can't keep your end of a bargain, don't go to where the bargain was made.

4 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by luminouz(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23
Rokiat:
Dustie like you.

Hopefully she is young and she will learn because some of them have no self worth and self love left in them.

Shut ya ass up!!!

Always hitting on niggas and calling them bums. Well, your man is also a mudafucking bum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Lovit(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23
She was probably scared the cuddle might lead to sex which she isn't ready for

you should have let her go politely, probably feigning excuse to go out for a drink.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by SIRTee15: 7:27pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Wow. This is how I saw it to be honest. It wasn't a difficult thing I asked. In that moment I only needed someone to comfort me. A cuddle was the only thing I could think of. How could she not see it that way? And my anger was so bad I acted foolishly. 😔

U took a big risk sending her out of your house at midnight.
What if she was kidnapped or had a gunshot or just disappeared. She could be killed that night and her body later discovered in the morning with some parts missing.

Bro U will have lots of explanation to do and the best possible scenario is spending months in jail while u fight your innocence.
Remember people knew she came to see U and U were the last known person she was seen with.
Trust me the outcome won't be funny at all. Trust police to even torture u just to extract imaginary information from U.

3 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by luminouz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Leave this NOSIMP of a thing. I didn't do it based on whether I'm forming Red pill or not. Anger and frustration is a bad thing. Bleep Futures trading and Crypto. Damn. All this wouldn't have happened.
What's worse is you not only spending your money like a fucking simp but still blaming yourself for removing a leech and asking for forgiveness.

ARE YOU MÃD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Testimony1988(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23
Hmmmm, I just pray he won't bring a ghost to his home one day.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Gerrard59(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23
AndrewTate:
The mistakes of this generation are plenty… one of them is young men not having the right knowledge about women.
s of men is very different from that of women. Women need a lot more guidance from care. As for men, the universe wouldn’t even cut you a slack before you face the consequences instantly and there’s only betterment as a result. But for women the damage is mostly permanent.

Treat women with more care and love today lads! She’s someone’s little girl 📌

Agreement is agreement. Stick to the terms and conditions. You don't like a deal? Don't agree to it. She was dishonest. OP was honest. Call him whatever you like, he was honest and explicit. She had the right to choose ab initio, which she did, but changed the goalpost in the middle of the game. That is not fair. Stick to the agreement.

Amayabor1:

How is OP selfish? It's like your brain is paining you.

OP called her to come to his house for cuddle. She came. He bought her things. When it was time for the cuddle, she refused. If she didn't want to cuddle OP, why did she take her 2 legs and go to his house even after OP had told her what he wanted? If you can't keep your end of a bargain, don't go to where the bargain was made.

This is it! OP knew what he wanted, but she lied. She was dishonest.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by kkins25(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23
Rokiat:
Dustie like you.

Low bum dustie 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

E no get weytin person no go see.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Amayabor1: 7:28pm On Mar 23
AndrewTate:
Her body for you to just chose to “cuddle” with is crazy…. Your spending on her was never pre-agreed to be one with strings attached so keep it that way. You want to “cuddle” with her cos you’re sad about your business? and not because you’re both in an intimate relationship. What is a woman to you?
If you can’t continue what you’ve started without keeping your hands off her then end it all or formally propose love to her and be in a proper relationship. Women are valuable humans too!! Geeeeeezzzz
Having to explain this is crazy sad!!!

Please keep quite. I hate hypocrites. OP told her what he wanted beforehand and she went to his house. If she didn't want cuddle, why did she go to his house? It wasn't as if she was informed of the cuddling after she got to his house. She was informed BEFORE getting to his house.

Some of you need to learn that there are consequences for not keeping to an agreement.

3 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by 12345baba(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23
Ur not alright, u need therapy
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by nedekid: 7:30pm On Mar 23
You are lucky she got home safe. If anything had happened to her, "you for explain explain taya as you no get evidence". Aka Burna boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.