Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? (42934 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by creepsyme(f): 7:30pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:
So this girl has been coming to my place, eat the best food and all that. I've asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. I do give her money without asking her for anything on return because I could see she is not the lazy type and she is really hardworking. I am very much ok with finances and I see no issues with some of her demands.

Yesterday I called her and told her that I'm not happy and that I need cuddle only and not sex(I lost so much Dollars from futures trading that night). She later called and said she will come to my place for that reason. In my mind I was thinking this will go down as sex and all, but I don't really want sex.

All I just needed is someone to cuddle and get distracted with that's all. This is the only time I am demanding something from her.

So she came during the evening time, and later that night we went to supermarket and I got her something's to eat at home for the night. We got back home and everything was going well. We were both on the bed when I reminded her why she came. This is someone I've been doing quite a lot for without even thinking twice out of pity. She wouldn't give in and wouldn't let me know why she can't just allow me to cuddle her.

Mehn, from the loss I had earlier and all that, I got infuriated and called another girl telling to pls come over for the night. Then I told this girl to leave my house since she can be that selfish. I sent her out of my house around 10pm. She was telling me she doesn't have money to go home, I didn't care and I shut my door against her. Though I was scared letting her out on that road and that time of the night but my anger got the better part of me. It was later after getting over the whole thing I confirmed nothing happened to her from someone else.

Pls is there anything wrong with what I did?

Modified: Anger is a bad thing. I am wrong sending her away at that time of the night. This is probably the judgement I'll get 😔
Something is definitely not right about you.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by jenniferedet00(f): 7:31pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:
So this girl has been coming to my place, eat the best food and all that. I've asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. I do give her money without asking her for anything on return because I could see she is not the lazy type and she is really hardworking. I am very much ok with finances and I see no issues with some of her demands.

Yesterday I called her and told her that I'm not happy and that I need cuddle only and not sex(I lost so much Dollars from futures trading that night). She later called and said she will come to my place for that reason. In my mind I was thinking this will go down as sex and all, but I don't really want sex.

All I just needed is someone to cuddle and get distracted with that's all. This is the only time I am demanding something from her.

So she came during the evening time, and later that night we went to supermarket and I got her something's to eat at home for the night. We got back home and everything was going well. We were both on the bed when I reminded her why she came. This is someone I've been doing quite a lot for without even thinking twice out of pity. She wouldn't give in and wouldn't let me know why she can't just allow me to cuddle her.

Mehn, from the loss I had earlier and all that, I got infuriated and called another girl telling to pls come over for the night. Then I told this girl to leave my house since she can be that selfish. I sent her out of my house around 10pm. She was telling me she doesn't have money to go home, I didn't care and I shut my door against her. Though I was scared letting her out on that road and that time of the night but my anger got the better part of me. It was later after getting over the whole thing I confirmed nothing happened to her from someone else.

Modified: Anger is a bad thing. I am wrong sending her away at that time of the night. This is probably the judgement I'll get 😔

You're very wrong
Rape Attempt!!!

Cuddle indeed!
You wanted seducing her so you'll have sex with her. She outsmarted you.

Thanks for showing her your true colours, God saved her from future maltreatment and heartbreak.

If I'm her, I'm blocking your number right away

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by seetomorrow: 7:36pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Why will you regret what you did? Did she regret what she did to you??
Listen, why she was that selfish is because you have been so nice to her and one thing about Nigerian useless girls is that once you show them they have value, peeeem the capitalize on it, use it against due to their Fish brain. They will feel the worth more than the deserve. But you see...once you treat them like trash...common you will see the best of them.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by tochez24(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Lol 😆😆

Real Men are intentional but these days guys baffles me🙄

You have already done much for a supposed girl you're "helping out of pity" yet you still want her to cuddle you in bed, as what? Your girlfriend or wife?? Or your puppy

You even had to call another girl, probably your hoe in her presence to psychologically abuse her.... But she out smarted you.

And still went home and slept happily all through the night after taking your rubbish!!!!

If that girl is wise she wouldn't come around you ever again!!!!

You're simply toxic and immature⚠️

More reason i work very hard, so my daughters wouldn't have to cuddle rubbish people💯😆😆😆

4 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Teibaba(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23
Op u no try as u bring d mater to public to judge you. Definitely they will condemn u.

Some demons are here shouting foul. You told this lady u only wanted cuddle in the first place and she came only for her to start forming other tins.

I don't understand y ppl are ranting like the lady in question never knew y she went there in d first place. If she wanted to b a Saint she wouldn't have gone in d first place.

In short d world is sick

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Etosha: 7:39pm On Mar 23
Penboy:

Lie from the anus of a monkey.

No girl who you constantly take care of as you acclaimed early won't allow you cuddle her at night at the particular instance.

You were doing BF roles, steadily giving her money and gift over.along period of time. She even came to your house and stayed till 10pm. And she refused you to cuddle her.

This story is a big lie.
Please lie another one.

Nawa @the bolded

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by ukaface(f): 7:41pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Nawa oooo
Men Dey ooo
People Dey ooo
Hiaaaaaaa
Chim
God Abeg o

He wan knack osim cuddle

If that girl have sense she shouldn’t come to you again, but I know she no go get sense.

Na why I will always want my gender to be earners and independent( not depending on men) see this one na because guy Dey give am money he has every right to say he wan collect her soul, even shameful to ask for transport fare back home…. Mtcheeew
Chai
I kuku no blame you
Assuming she respect herself, Dey chop for her house Dey spend her own money she for no face that kind embarrassment. God Abeg o

3 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by NothingDoMe: 7:42pm On Mar 23
NoahHadNoArk:
So much gaslighting in the comments above me

She knew what she was coming for and she came for that purpose, only to chicken out at the last minute. It’s normal as a human to feel frustrated and believe you’ve been played on. Sending her out to create space for another female who is more than willing is fair if you ask me.
I mean she says that’s not what she’s here for

So telling her someone who is here for that is around and won’t be comfortable seeing her her, anyone would understand that logic.

Now to the part of throwing her out with no money, take to mind you’ve been generous to her in the past. Most girls go around with the so called “vex money” and I’m guessing that’s what she fell back on, otherwise she would have given in to your requests for a simple cuddling and all would have been well.

Don’t allow any vaginarian manipulate you for any reason, all you asked for was a cuddle. That girl is having her brains banged out on a daily by a guy who is not doing even half of what you’ve done for her and that’s the irony of life.

My peace I leave you
🤣🤣
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by hustla(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23
If anything happen to am, you go explain tire to police

cheesy
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by okoloto: 7:42pm On Mar 23
A friend in need should be a friend indeed. She doesn't deserve you. Let her go and don't apologise. You did nothing wrong.
She is only around you because of what you offer and so selfish not to even care for you when you needed her most. She is not smart.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23
Yep you are correct, you shouldnt have sent her out that late. But ladies see how you put yourselves in trouble... If you dont want sex what are you doing in a mans house at that time?

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by femison32(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Leave this NOSIMP of a thing. I didn't do it based on whether I'm forming Red pill or not. Anger and frustration is a bad thing. Bleep Futures trading and Crypto. Damn. All this wouldn't have happened.
You get mind to do futures trading is not for the faint heart you better port to spot trading a word is enough for a wise peace out ..
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Chi111(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23
I put it to you that the girl knew why she came,maybe you are trying to rush everything. Remember any girl that’s not a fuckative always feel shy while meeting a guy not that they will not njoy the outcome but it’s real. Start with little little touch, I assure you the girl would ve surprised you and give u the sex of your life. Anyway you missed her. Use ur brain next time

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by GodHimself: 7:47pm On Mar 23
Provide an update pls.

Have you guys spoken since then? Did she apologize?

What ia your perception of the outcome of your decision?

AyobamiOluwole:

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Yuneehk(f): 7:49pm On Mar 23
You wanted to cuddle, didn't want sex, but you wanted it to lead to sex.

What a confused human being.

You don't know what you want, or you know what you want but not man enough to say it.

She's to be blamed her for belittling herself to visit you for cuddle knowing fully well that you meant more. She should love herself more so she won't be disrespected in this manner again.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by vikstandon(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

The only individual who comes to you, jumps on your bed, and engages in sexual activity is a prostitute. She is aware that she is compensated for it. Any other woman would require you to set the mood. You might need to engage in conversation and initiate starter discussions to make her interested in you. Often, you receive sexual intimacy from women when you pretend you're not fully committed to it.

So you bleeped; you are deceiving yourself when you said, you want to cuddle but don't intend having sex. You are a liar!
Chasing ones child out in the night because she didn't oblige you is wickedness.

On a final note, desist from sexual immorality and attend to your temperament.

3 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by CoronaVirusPro: 7:51pm On Mar 23
You fvckin lucky!

A morafvcker tried such with my hommie sister, dude is with God now.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Chi111(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23
Bro, girls are wiser than serpent, no girl will visit a man without having sex in mind. To be sincere before they made up their mind to come. Forget it, they are really ready unless the man na a SIMP
nigeriansamurai:
Yep you are correct, you shouldnt have sent her out that late. But ladies see how you put yourselves in trouble... If you dont want sex what are you doing in a mans house at that time?
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Galaxydon1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23
You are a big fool.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by jojothaiv(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23
Rokiat:

Hopefully she is young and she will learn because some of them have no self worth and self love left in them.
But you're quite right.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by ericmor: 7:54pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Please tell me. I need to see this from a different perspective. Pls. I regret it and I wouldn't like this to happen another time.

Perhaps my mindset. Pls tell me.

Let it slide. The only mistake u did is not to give her transport money. All the if she die, if she get kidnap story is just to make u feel bad as if the girl doesn't go out late night. Move on and next time drop some transport money for her since she said she does not have money with her or order urba for her. They always know how to find their way. And if you are against my opinion, I'm sure u will be the first to crucify the boy if he allowed the girl to stay over night and something else happened out of hanger. Boy o boy, learn how to move on especially when it comes to girls issue

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Yelight(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23
The first step in quitting a bad habit is realising it is bad which you have passed. You need to understand the nature of your business, it's risky, trade with only what you can afford to lose because one day you will marry and have kids, if you lose will you transfer your anger to them?
So call the lady and apologize to her and use the opportunity to define your relationship I mean your expectations from her.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Dickcap: 7:57pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Thank you very much. This is why I like Nairaland. Honest opinions is what you get here. I must admit I felt very foolish after doing that. Now I see it that I've lost her for life. And that she will have the impression that I don't value her life or her for sending her outside at that time. Damn. I have done many bad things out of anger. I really regret this.

This werey sha wan chop from that pussy

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by ericmor: 7:57pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:
You fvckin lucky!

A morafvcker tried such with my hommie sister, dude is with God now.

Are you any cultist hitman or what? Cuz I don't understand what killing has to do with the story
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Kamalex2: 7:58pm On Mar 23
Today is my birthday all those girls can't offer me anything except their kpekus, well I don't get any choice than to Bleep 2 out of them.....

Happy birthday to me
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23
We keep telling you people to avoid ordinary relationships with females because you will keep playing the role of father and boyfriend with nothing in return. You have seen it now, ordinary cuddling she cannot give despite all you have spent for her. You have learnt the hardway!
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by bluefilm: 8:00pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

You're simply EVIL.

Mr. Cuddle

Cuddle kii you dia
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by UnknownQueen(f): 8:00pm On Mar 23
NoahHadNoArk:

She knew what she was coming for and she came for that purpose, only to chicken out at the last minute. It’s normal as a human to feel frustrated and believe you’ve been played on. Sending her out to create space for another female who is more than willing is fair if you ask me.

So telling her someone who is here for that is around and won’t be comfortable seeing her her, anyone would understand that logic.

Now to the part of throwing her out with no money, take to mind you’ve been generous to her in the past. Most girls go around with the so called “vex money” and I’m guessing that’s what she fell back on, otherwise she would have given in to your requests for a simple cuddling and all would have been well.

Don’t allow any vaginarian manipulate you for any reason, all you asked for was a cuddle. That girl is having her brains banged out on a daily by a guy who is not doing even half of what you’ve done for her and that’s the irony of life.

My peace I leave you

Mr Noah, well base on my experience and perspective of things , that might not be true..
Reading through the O.P's story gave me nostalgic feelings as it took me down memory lanes.
When I was quit young, (i.e B4 marriage), I strongly made up my mind , I won't have sex before wedding, it was so strong that for all the guys I dated, the worse I had with some of them was light romance, even after having a proper introduction with my then fiance (now husband), and he wanted to ......, I rebuffed him vehemently and asked that he wait till the D-day, so this might just be the case with the girl.
Although, I would excuse the part where she collected his gifts , knew what she was coming for and then chicken out at the last min, but on another note, there's no girl who doesn't accept gift, I accepted a lots of gift during those era..
I think it's just natural and cultural for girls to be spoilt silly by their friends or boyfriends of the opposite sex....
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Csami(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23
You should have added sending her out in the clause.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Serendipity2023: 8:04pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Leave this NOSIMP of a thing. I didn't do it based on whether I'm forming Red pill or not. Anger and frustration is a bad thing. Bleep Futures trading and Crypto. Damn. All this wouldn't have happened.
You did right bro

forget all these eediots making you feel guilty.

Why did she come in the first place?

to eat as usual?

I am sure she does no chores too

mtchew!
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23
NoahHadNoArk:

My peace I leave you
While I commend your brilliance and your logical reasoning and analysis, I however disagree on your moniker: NOAH DEFINITELY HAD AN ARC

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by twosquare(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23
Do you happen to live in Ile-Ife?
AyobamiOluwole:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.