Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? (42728 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Udiculus(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23
@poster I wouldn't say you are selfish but will rather day the decision of sending her out late at night was a very bad one. Of a truth you stated why she needed to be around you and she Chicken out. With that act she is not seeing you the way you are seeing her and trust me she doesn't really care about you but only with you because of what you can offer.
For a lady that cares she will not only cuddle but give you the best S_ X you have ever had. Anger is a baster and of no use, work on it and as regards to having a bad day, whenever it happens just try to get a cool shower and take a nap, trust me u will be fine....
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Ifyz0001: 11:44pm On Mar 23
Well, let me ask....how old is she? If she's above 18 then ..she has a boyfriend elsewhere and she's giving everything to.

Don't disceive yourself in the mind that you don't need a woman, and that you just need a companion.

You need a full fleshed woman because you are a man. If she's not willing to be a full fleshed woman to you, live her and go for another woman.

It's because from the beginning you were not straight forward with her as per what you needed from her, that's the package. You know women are like robots, it's what they are used to with you that's what they will do.

So invariably she is not the one to be blamed rather you.

The bottom line....leave her and look for another full fleshed woman ..that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by saasala(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Thanks for your honest opinion. But Bro, you're forgetting she told me she is coming to my place for something like that. Why not see from that perspective too.

I really bleeped up sending her out at that time of the night. But I felt that was the only way to teach her a lesson. 😔

Don't be too hard on yourself dear brother.

Sending her out at that time of the night and that moment was very good.

She knew what she came for and yet decided to play with your mind.

If you guys eventually settle, turn her to your sex machine.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by saasala(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23
NoahHadNoArk:

Here’s a better way

Opay

Instead of sending money to her who barely appreciates , send it here.

Man hasn’t eaten since Thursday😭

Bless up

Sent you 4k now cos you claim to be hungry. If na lie you dey lie, na you come know

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by NoahHadNoArk: 12:07am On Mar 24
saasala:

Sent you 4k now cos you claim to be hungry. If na lie you dey lie, na you come know

Seen, Bless

I wouldn’t claim or lie when it comes to hunger otherwise I will starve to death

Thanks again, you’ve given me bfast this morning.

For resorting to help me, a complete stranger out of nothing and in the midst of my hopelessness, I am forever indebted to you.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Originalsly: 12:08am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:

You are right. I only felt it was not too much to ask for.

I believe this is the root of the problem. Why was it not too much to ask for? .... because you have considered what you have done for her so she should not have a problem granting you this small favour. If you had done nothing for her ... would you have been angry?... and put her out? When you volunteer to help others .... have absolutely no expectations of them returning you any favour. Regardless of what you wrote ... this was not the case and the cause of your rush to anger.
On the part of the girl ... if she agreed to come over and cuddle you then it was wrong for her not to when she came over.... unless she then found out something when being very close to you that grossed her out and she didn't want to say.... as in your body odour .... or you were too hairy .... maybe have a few sores. Maybe she was hungry and used the cuddle invitation as a dinner invitation to eat .. clean mouth ... collect fare and bounce. All possible ... but you don't know which. My advice to you .... stop pampering runz girls ... start dating women who live in homes and not the streets.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Boo3nity(m): 12:28am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:
So this girl has been coming to my place, eat the best food and all that. I've asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. I do give her money without asking her for anything on return because I could see she is not the lazy type and she is really hardworking. I am very much ok with finances and I see no issues with some of her demands.

Yesterday I called her and told her that I'm not happy and that I need cuddle only and not sex(I lost so much Dollars from futures trading that night). She later called and said she will come to my place for that reason. In my mind I was thinking this will go down as sex and all, but I don't really want sex.

All I just needed is someone to cuddle and get distracted with that's all. This is the only time I am demanding something from her.

So she came during the evening time, and later that night we went to supermarket and I got her something's to eat at home for the night. We got back home and everything was going well. We were both on the bed when I reminded her why she came. This is someone I've been doing quite a lot for without even thinking twice out of pity. She wouldn't give in and wouldn't let me know why she can't just allow me to cuddle her.

Mehn, from the loss I had earlier and all that, I got infuriated and called another girl telling to pls come over for the night. Then I told this girl to leave my house since she can be that selfish. I sent her out of my house around 10pm. She was telling me she doesn't have money to go home, I didn't care and I shut my door against her. Though I was scared letting her out on that road and that time of the night but my anger got the better part of me. It was later after getting over the whole thing I confirmed nothing happened to her from someone else.

Pls is there anything wrong with what I did?

Modified: Anger is a bad thing. I am wrong sending her away at that time of the night. This is probably the judgement I'll get 😔

I can fully relate and I must say I fully agree with your decision.
Some of these dark darlings are straight up disloyal.
Imagine my girlfriend left Festac for Agbara (to do God knows what) yesterday morning and called me up a few minutes to 10pm, demanding I send her a tidy sum to transport herself back home.
Inquiries as to when, why n what she went to Agbara to do were not convincingly answered hence I demanded she share her location with me via whatsapp as a condition to sending her the money.
You can imagine the extra unbranded slowpoke im.ediately became entitled and started talking trash. Talks like "is it because of ordinary #xyz that I should share my location with you?", "I told you that I'm stranded and thought of you as the person that can bail me out right now", "you should be glad I'm callin you for this sef", etc.
This is a low key extra lazy, unemployed and unemployable broke ass I'm talking about here!
I un-SIMPly told her to enjoy the remainder of TGIF wherever she was and don't bother calling me EVER again.
DISLOYAL VERMINS some of these girls are!!

4 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by donsheddy1(m): 12:59am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:
So this girl has been coming to my place, eat the best food and all that. I've asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. I do give her money without asking her for anything on return because I could see she is not the lazy type and she is really hardworking. I am very much ok with finances and I see no issues with some of her demands.

Yesterday I called her and told her that I'm not happy and that I need cuddle only and not sex(I lost so much Dollars from futures trading that night). She later called and said she will come to my place for that reason. In my mind I was thinking this will go down as sex and all, but I don't really want sex.

All I just needed is someone to cuddle and get distracted with that's all. This is the only time I am demanding something from her.

So she came during the evening time, and later that night we went to supermarket and I got her something's to eat at home for the night. We got back home and everything was going well. We were both on the bed when I reminded her why she came. This is someone I've been doing quite a lot for without even thinking twice out of pity. She wouldn't give in and wouldn't let me know why she can't just allow me to cuddle her.

Mehn, from the loss I had earlier and all that, I got infuriated and called another girl telling to pls come over for the night. Then I told this girl to leave my house since she can be that selfish. I sent her out of my house around 10pm. She was telling me she doesn't have money to go home, I didn't care and I shut my door against her. Though I was scared letting her out on that road and that time of the night but my anger got the better part of me. It was later after getting over the whole thing I confirmed nothing happened to her from someone else.

Modified: Anger is a bad thing. I am wrong sending her away at that time of the night. This is probably the judgement I'll get 😔
How old are you again?
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Trojan8(m): 1:25am On Mar 24
While I would have loved to blame you for kicking her out of your house by that time, the fact that she had the guts to ask you for tfare shows that she doesn't rate you. I mean, I told you that I lost money, needed you for something which you couldn't do for me, yet you still want me to give you tfare back home. Where did you find such a broke and entitled person? So she left her house knowing fully well what you wanted and didn't have the decency to take something with her for her transport. Lol
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by poseidon12: 1:38am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:

You are mean. You just wanted to take advantage of a vulnerable girl.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by poseidon12: 1:41am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:

Please tell me. I need to see this from a different perspective. Pls. I regret it and I wouldn't like this to happen another time.

Perhaps my mindset. Pls tell me.

I hope there would be no "another time" with you.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Kdon2: 1:59am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:

I guess you are ibo☹️
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by oladele00(m): 2:01am On Mar 24
You did the right thing
Sending her out was the best thing to do.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Babs2424(m): 2:16am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:

Thank you but pls tell me how pls. And also consider that I did this out of frustration from a trade loss and anger.
Share me your perspective,I'll really appreciate.
trade loss indeed just hear yourself bro
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by PaulH07: 2:24am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:

Agro don build mansion for weyrey body cheesy

You think sey women dey carry sex play? If you like dash woman 1million dollars, when the day to do the kini come, she go still bill you separately cheesy

Why you think they're called fish-brains? cheesy
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:09am On Mar 24
You are stupid op.there is a way to handle ladies,you should have made the atmosphere more romantic ,you dont just spill it out that you need cuddles.ladies dont like to hear it,you cud have made it gradual and allow here fall in the mood herself then you can cuddle.she is not a robot.mk una dey learn how to do things.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Boyooosa(m): 3:32am On Mar 24
Rokiat:
She deserve it for dealing with a low bum
Dustie like you.

Hopefully she is young and she will learn because some of them have no self worth and self love left in them.

Just imagine this fucker…y.

No....
Read the text again without emotion nor bias. If his story was true, the lady was not supposed to go there at all in the first place because the was explicit about what he wanted that very night

Just check it out, planning to sleep in a man's house has a lot of understanding and sacrifice that come with it much more when you were informed about the only reason you were visiting.

Initial decline would have helped the guy opted for someone else immediately which came after
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by WhatIf: 3:41am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:

Great you understand me. I'm talking about $1500, that's about #2.1million. Yes I was mad and frustrated but why should I send her out that time of the night. This is my regret.

You don't need to regret. That it is what she needed.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Lifestone(m): 4:27am On Mar 24
AndrewTate:
Her body for you to just chose to “cuddle” with is crazy…. Your spending on her was never pre-agreed to be one with strings attached so keep it that way. You want to “cuddle” with her cos you’re sad about your business? and not because you’re both in an intimate relationship. What is a woman to you?
If you can’t continue what you’ve started without keeping your hands off her then end it all or formally propose love to her and be in a proper relationship. Women are valuable humans too!! Geeeeeezzzz
Having to explain this is crazy sad!!!
But he told her ahead. If she's not in for that why not decline the invitation. The only issue I have with the OP is sending her out that late without making arrangement for a dropoff can like Bolt or Uber.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by mariemummy(f): 4:53am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:

Idikwa very wicked. And we wonder where our bad leaders emanate from.
Just imagine what you did.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by mcjokee: 4:54am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:

You are right. I was just frustrated that I felt it wasn't much to ask for. I felt she was just so selfish to even care for me. She knew I wasn't happy and I all I need was just a little comfort. I lost about $1,500. I was very sad the whole of that day. I wish you may understand me.

The part I sent her out is the part I just don't get why I did it. I really regret it.

You act as if you’d be a man that anybody can take advantage of, as if the lady is more important than you. She knew what she was coming for, ladies should stop being over smart Abeg, she has already taken you as a daily meal ticket. Mind you, one crazy ngg would def be somewhere doking her mercilessly without dropping shishi. Stop feeling guilty for protecting your interest.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Born2conquer: 5:02am On Mar 24
AndrewTate:
you didn’t get the part where I said she didn’t want to do it…. Read carefully.
you are not smart. I think you are the lady in quote
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Aladino(m): 5:16am On Mar 24
This is pure act of wickedness. Don't you have a sister. You are not a good person just because of 19 mins pleasures. If she was to be your wife would you send her home ❓

AyobamiOluwole:

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Chukerokeke90: 5:29am On Mar 24
You're actually scum. You knew you wanted more than a cuddle. Becaise of your generosity, you felt shed lost her sense of worth. The lady knew there was nothing like just cuddle. You're the reason why many ladies reject favours from men.

You for tell the girl sey you need comfort via knack. If she shows up... fine!

3 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by anselm791(m): 5:29am On Mar 24
AndrewTate:
🤦🏽‍♂️

yeah you’re pretentious, we can see right through you. Lol
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Chukerokeke90: 5:35am On Mar 24
[quote author=Kdon2 post=129077762]

Another tribal bigot has landed!

You saw Ayobami Oluwole but your evil spirit says he must be ibo!
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by TemmyT002(m): 5:45am On Mar 24
Bros, you no well
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nackzy: 6:03am On Mar 24
Amayabor1:

Spare us the emotional talk. OP called her to come to his house for cuddle. She came. He bought her things. When it was time for the cuddle, she refused. If she didn't want to cuddle OP, why did she take her 2 legs and go to his house even after OP had told her what he wanted?
so you mean you support someone kicking a girl out in the middle of the night, me I don't support it no matter what the girl did
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by 234GT(m): 6:04am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:

Great you understand me. I'm talking about $1500, that's about #2.1million. Yes I was mad and frustrated but why should I send her out that time of the night. This is my regret.

Please don't be hard on yourself....you told her what she was coming for......she agreed and came by herself......she came and wanted to change things and MANIPULATE you......she most likely wanted to manipulate you because she felt there was nobody else who could take her place that night.......you did the right thing my brother......don't allow any woman manipulate you...na their way.....
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Dpaulie(m): 6:24am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:

Thank you very much. This is why I like Nairaland. Honest opinions is what you get here. I must admit I felt very foolish after doing that. Now I see it that I've lost her for life. And that she will have the impression that I don't value her life or her for sending her outside at that time. Damn. I have done many bad things out of anger. I really regret this.
It'd have been better inviting another girl while she still stay overnight in ur apt
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by finishmatter: 6:31am On Mar 24
The only mistake u made is that you didn't give her transport. that's all.
since you both had an understanding before she came, she ought to have given in to your request giving the fact that you have been there for her.

I should also say that I admire your courage for sending her out. you are a real dude.

also, note that you owe her no apologies for your actions . You don't need such girls around you who comes to u cos of u money but doesn't love you.
U are a real guy n don't let any idiots here on nairaland make u feel bad for your actions.

Thanks for stepping up to be a real guy. And don't contact her anymore

AyobamiOluwole:

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by jeromestarks: 6:39am On Mar 24
nifemi25:
That's really bad of you... You shouldn't have allow your emotions to control you... Imagine if she was shot or got.kidnapped... will you now goes to her grave to seek for forgiveness.... You need to go and apologize to her and let her know you have realized your mistake and it won't happen again
Are you m4d?
He should apologize? It's like you're maad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Beautiful Made-In-Warri Pre-Wedding Photos / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick

Viewing this topic: Ausbongean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.