Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? (42559 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by mclloyd22: 6:52pm On Mar 23
You dey fuckup bro.. you are feeling entitled because you have been of help to her. You even sent her out by that time of the night Omo that’s mean.

5 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:53pm On Mar 23
You did well!!!
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by abba190: 6:53pm On Mar 23
my friend u are a bloody simp

3 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by NaijaNaWaa: 6:53pm On Mar 23
Stop wasting time in touching ladies. From the start, make your intentions known to her. By the second date, start preparing her mind and by the third, score or be close to. If she’s not thinking along the same line let it end so both of you don’t waste your precious time, resources and emotions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by RecentHistory: 6:54pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Wow. This is how I saw it to be honest. It wasn't a difficult thing I asked. In that moment I only needed someone to comfort me. A cuddle was the only thing I could think of. How could she not see it that way? And my anger was so bad I acted foolishly. 😔

Security wise, it's unsafe for her to have left that time. You should have kicked her out earlier.

Apart from that, you are very much in order for kicking out the leech.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by anonimi: 6:54pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

But she came to my place for that reason Bro. Pls get that part. She came to my house for that reason.

I get what you are saying to be true. But how could she do something like to me when she knew she was coming for a cuddle.

If you tell me I did wrong sending her out, I will agree without any doubt. But you see the issue of "she didn't want to do" is just infuriating cos to me I felt like I was been played. I felt she just came for the comfort of it and just being unnecessarily selfish.

What is the difference between cuddles and sex?
If you were in bed, were you not cuddling up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by MySolace: 6:54pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:
So this girl has been coming to my place, eat the best food and all that. I've asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. I do give her money without asking her for anything on return because I could see she is not the lazy type and she is really hardworking. I am very much ok with finances and I see no issues with some of her demands.

Yesterday I called her and told her that I'm not happy and that I need cuddle only and not sex(I lost so much Dollars from futures trading that night). She later called and said she will come to my place for that reason. In my mind I was thinking this will go down as sex and all, but I don't really want sex.

All I just needed is someone to cuddle and get distracted with that's all. This is the only time I am demanding something from her.

Contradictions full ur post. From d beginning to d end.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by abba190: 6:55pm On Mar 23
u deerve what u got from her bloody simp. why would u be helping nigerian girl without asking for anything in return if u are a bloody stinking simp?

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by severee(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:
Anger is a bad thing. I am wrong
grin next time you want to cuddle, call your mama

6 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by RealEzee(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23
U did well

No regrets !!

She knew y she was coming n still wanted to jonz u haba not fair na

She way jonz no know say na nite? No regrets !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Smithwilliams826: 6:58pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:
So this girl has been coming to my place, eat the best food and all that. I've asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. I do give her money without asking her for anything on return because I could see she is not the lazy type and she is really hardworking. I am very much ok with finances and I see no issues with some of her demands.

Yesterday I called her and told her that I'm not happy and that I need cuddle only and not sex(I lost so much Dollars from futures trading that night). She later called and said she will come to my place for that reason. In my mind I was thinking this will go down as sex and all, but I don't really want sex.

All I just needed is someone to cuddle and get distracted with that's all. This is the only time I am demanding something from her.

So she came during the evening time, and later that night we went to supermarket and I got her something's to eat at home for the night. We got back home and everything was going well. We were both on the bed when I reminded her why she came. This is someone I've been doing quite a lot for without even thinking twice out of pity. She wouldn't give in and wouldn't let me know why she can't just allow me to cuddle her.

Mehn, from the loss I had earlier and all that, I got infuriated and called another girl telling to pls come over for the night. Then I told this girl to leave my house since she can be that selfish. I sent her out of my house around 10pm. She was telling me she doesn't have money to go home, I didn't care and I shut my door against her. Though I was scared letting her out on that road and that time of the night but my anger got the better part of me. It was later after getting over the whole thing I confirmed nothing happened to her from someone else.

Pls is there anything wrong with what I did?

Modified: Anger is a bad thing. I am wrong sending her away at that time of the night. This is probably the judgement I'll get 😔
You are stup... You don't want sex... Abi na sex you dey fine. You want something in return that's why you were giving her all the goodies.... Fine better lie lie

3 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Brownemeka: 6:59pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

So she came during the evening time, and later that night we went to supermarket and I got her something's to eat at home for the night. We got back home and everything was going well. We were both on the bed when I reminded her why she came. This is someone I've been doing quite a lot for without even thinking twice out of pity. She wouldn't give in and wouldn't let me know why she can't just allow me to cuddle her.

Mehn, from the loss I had earlier and all that, I got infuriated and called another girl telling to pls come over for the night. Then I told this girl to leave my house since she can be that selfish. I sent her out of my house around 10pm. She was telling me she doesn't have money to go home, I didn't care and I shut my door against her. Though I was scared letting her out on that road and that time of the night but my anger got the better part of me. It was later after getting over the whole thing I confirmed nothing happened to her from someone else.

Modified: Anger is a bad thing. I am wrong sending her away at that time of the night. This is probably the judgement I'll get 😔
Oga U didn't over react....U told Her exactly what you wanted Her for....She agreed... only to come over and start acting as if You have to start begging Her from beginning.... She's Very Stupid and deserve to be chased out... very ungrateful...

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by mercy87(f): 6:59pm On Mar 23
AndrewTate:
What if I’m depressed and I asked for your balls for rituals to redeem me from my depression?

Know the value of things to people before asking for them. If he needed cuddles he could have paid for one. If he needed it that bad, whether he has sex with them is his own decision. She’s not his girlfriend, “BOUNDARIES” is a word used in situations like this! Whether you’re spending or not. He said their relationship was with no strings attached. The best he could have gotten from her was words of encouragement or if she had enough money to help him out. NOT THE BODY! Whether sex is involved or not! If a lot other women have devalued themselves before the world it doesn’t make it the norm!

Andrew you're very intelligent and morally sound. Can we be friends?

4 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Chully01(f): 6:59pm On Mar 23
grin
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Smithwilliams826: 6:59pm On Mar 23
abba190:
u deerve what u got from her bloody simp. why would u be helping nigerian girl without asking for anything in return if u are a bloody stinking simp?
No mind the guy. Na lie hin they lie
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by efemena5050(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

ur rite and wrong at thesame time ......from ur write up seems ur conscience is still in the hands of ur guardian angel and u seem fragile and overtly emotional as a guy from the money wahala to rejection....who even advice u to call woman when ur emotionally and psychologically broke? I guess u had ur selfishness in mind forget the cuddling things na coverup....babe come read through ur over emotional attachment babe come begin form for u.......in conclusion u try as u push her out ...but next time if u must drink bitter leaf water or Agbo leaf ....or even alomo bitter make sure u get the stomach to stand it....no come to dey form conscience like water leaf

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Martinez39s(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23
I want to believe you are trolling. If you are not, then you are just another unserious fellow. Grow up.

5 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Blazadenise(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23
You honestly need to check your mental health, you far from being okay
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Didi2d(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23
hopeforcharles:

Don't mind all those peeps nailing you. In the public every body just want to condemn you no body really cares about you.

Should I tell you what my wife did for me?
She noticed my mood.
Came and hugged me and told me don't worry you will win another day.
Made food and gave me
When the child was disturbing my eating time she called them off
Served me chilled drink
And faced the fan to my side.
After some minutes I felt better and energized.

That girl has lost a good friend
A Friend in need is a Friend indeed.
You needed her then and she didn't show up for you.

Na only you don talk wetin I like here. Stay bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Mercury12(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23
Nawa o. Make I no talk. But we do get wiser everyday. Thank God she is safe.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Akujuriobi: 7:03pm On Mar 23
You got it wrong for that act, why not allow the day to break and give her transport money to go home peacefully? In all I can say that what u did is inhumane. People like you makes ladies to be afraid of men. Nest time try and control your anger pls. Best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Mercury12(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23
Martinez39s:
I want to believe you are trolling. If you are not, then you are just another unserious fellow. Grow up.
looks so to me me too.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Bankowner: 7:04pm On Mar 23
I pretty much guess you'd get the answer you need when a man does same to your sister.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Chully01(f): 7:04pm On Mar 23
;Dة
Hustle ooo make dem no throw you out .

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by bablon20(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23
Ur last sentence showed u still have an iota of conscience inside of u. Since u know u have another side chick to call why did u call her in d 1st place. I see no reason for u to send her away. If d other lady comes, take her in and straff her.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by OmoOshodi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23
You wan knack...she no gree..Cos she want you to make it formal....

Abeg either real or fiction...how does this ur story affect the price of garri in the market

3 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Squirrel1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Leave this NOSIMP of a thing. I didn't do it based on whether I'm forming Red pill or not. Anger and frustration is a bad thing. Bleep Futures trading and Crypto. Damn. All this wouldn't have happened.
what happened, bro? U know use sl or what? If one trade no fit double ur account, one trade shouldn't make u messed up ooo. Go back and review the trade and see what went wrong. Remember, the market isn't wrong, na we de enter late or too early. For the girl, she got what she deserved. LMAO 🤣
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by GenFunction: 7:08pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Please tell me. I need to see this from a different perspective. Pls. I regret it and I wouldn't like this to happen another time.

Perhaps my mindset. Pls tell me.
U cudnt even give her t.fare.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Igwe85(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23
Alaye!!! You are stupid

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by tete7000(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:
So this girl has been coming to my place, eat the best food and all that. I've asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. I do

Both of you are stupid and nothing kills like stupidity.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Omalicious1: 7:09pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

One thing you should understand about the female nature is that they've a short-lived gratitude. Secondly, the positive side of your anger is that you have showed her a part of she never expected (that will keep her in check if she's smart). Finally, the negative side of your anger, sending her out by that time wasn't too cool security wise

3 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by tonicyril: 7:11pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Someone will do that too ur daughter...case closed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.