Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register (29381 Views)

Can’t Sustain My Family With It – Nigerian Nurse In The UK Earning N5.3 Million / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by ImoleNaija: 9:07pm On Mar 29
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by tobenuel(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29
UK una own too much sef.

The same place our forefathers were forcefully taken to, is the same place we are struggling to enter
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29
A nurse since 2004. i thought nurses where paid well? What financial difficulties made her so desperate and reckless?

1 Like

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by aikyg(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29
She is very wicked and highly unprofessional. How can you intentionally fail to give insulin to diabetic patients, if not that you want them to die? Most of these people go into nursing just to make money and money only. They do not care about saving lives, which is their primary assignment. I hope she never gets to practice again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29
dalongjnr:
Sorry for her.
UK system is self regulating but any system can be exploited and manipulated.
She's just a victim of the system because the other white people are doing the same thing but they cover for themselves.

You get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by tonicyril: 9:09pm On Mar 29
turmacs:
God knows when I'm ready to leave this zoo, you see UK, America, Canada, and any other country that most Nigerians and Muslims like to immigrate to, i go dey avoid those countries like plague.
e depends on where ur bf wey u dey cohabit with wan make una go...no be u go choose alaye grin
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by YesDaddyTill203: 9:09pm On Mar 29
turmacs:
God knows when I'm ready to leave this zoo, you see UK, America, Canada, and any other country that most Nigerians and Muslims like to immigrate to, i go dey avoid those countries like plague.

You should move to Guatemala. You will feel very safe there. I'm sure you will not find many Nigerians or even Muslims there.

Brainwshded mumu, they will end up chopping off your head and use it to play soccer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by YesDaddyTill203: 9:10pm On Mar 29
shamsin6300:

Israel should be ur calling then
Anything other than this shows how hypocrite you are.

Israel that calls and treats Christians like Dogs? Yeah.. grin grin grin grin
Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Shurtman79(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29
Wọn tún tí gbé ìṣe ile dé táa undecided awọn amuni buni

1 Like

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by funshint(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29
She don carry her behavior here go do nonsense abroad. They should further check her records here in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by rafcrown(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29
Nigeria can be one of the best countries in the world if
Honesty,Transparency,Integrity , are our guiding principles ,individually and collectively. But em...
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29
richiemcgold:
These are the same offences many of them commit here in Nigeria and go scot free.

We all want Nigeria to get better, but we are not ready to change our ways and characters for better.

It looks like the woman herself is struggling with personal issues
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Honestey: 9:15pm On Mar 29
She left Nigeria but Nigeria didn't leave her

1 Like

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Adammamon: 9:17pm On Mar 29
How will you survive like this? Anywhere you go, you will meet Nigerians there, even plenty and also muslim. Firstly you hate Nigerians which are your fellow contrymen then you hate Muslims join. My dear stay for your papa brown roof house for una village doing farming because you can’t survive out there with this your slave mentality.

turmacs:
God knows when I'm ready to leave this zoo, you see UK, America, Canada, and any other country that most Nigerians and Muslims like to immigrate to, i go dey avoid those countries like plague. In the next 50 years, the UK and US will be over run by blacks and muslims, and you know what happens When does two sets people become the majority grin I will look for a country that Africans and Muslims in general hate to immigrate to, a country that has very low tolerance for religious bullsh*t especially islam, na there i dey go raise my children grin

4 Likes

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Afamed: 9:18pm On Mar 29
jaxxy:
A nurse since 2004. i thought nurses where paid well? What financial difficulties made her so desperate and reckless?

Don't believe that rubbish they put on social media.

Recently in UK, the junior Drs went on strike as a result of low wages and high inflation in UK.

Imagine receiving £2694 as your monthly wage in UK and almost £2000/ £2500 has gone on your expenses on rent, Tax , feeding , TV licence and rest

6 Likes

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by maasoap(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29
dalongjnr:
Sorry for her.
UK system is self regulating but any system can be exploited and manipulated.
She's just a victim of the system because the other white people are doing the same thing but they cover for themselves.

With all those malpractices? I'm not surprised anyway, many of you are equally dishonest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Cmanforall: 9:21pm On Mar 29
ijustdey:
UK authority suspends Nigerian nurse over dishonesty, may strike name off register

The NMC’s panel found that Ms Ogbunaya was dishonest on different occasions with her employers, and she admitted to having breached the order due to financial reasons.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-news/682037-exclusive-uk-authority-suspends-nigerian-nurse-over-dishonesty-may-strike-name-off-register.html

Village people followed her to abroad
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by LordIsaac(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29
Nigeria will be great!
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Jonjam269: 9:22pm On Mar 29
turmacs:
God knows when I'm ready to leave this zoo, you see UK, America, Canada, and any other country that most Nigerians and Muslims like to immigrate to, i go dey avoid those countries like plague. In the next 50 years, the UK and US will be over run by blacks and muslims, and you know what happens When does two sets people become the majority grin I will look for a country that Africans and Muslims in general hate to immigrate to, a country that has very low tolerance for religious bullsh*t especially islam but is still developed and first world, na there i dey go raise my children grin

The culprit is your fellow IPOB woman. Your brothers and sisters that have used hard drugs to destroy everywhere. Mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by maasoap(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29
Afamed:

Don't believe that rubbish they put on social media.

Recently in UK, the junior Drs went on strike as a result of low wages and high inflation in UK.
You mind telling us the kind of low wages they are protesting about if it is not by far above national average. Even Nigeria where health workers still enjoy salaries that is far above national average, don't they still go on strike asking for more?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they shouldn't ask for more but their low wages and salaries is not that kind of lows

2 Likes

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Originalsly: 9:26pm On Mar 29
She is dishonest.... not the first or second time... she believes she's smart and can beat the system ... if caught ... she will apologize and all will be forgiven. They may even deport her.
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by ogbonti: 9:29pm On Mar 29
rentAcock:
I tried my best to read the entire news article but I'm sorry the author needs to learn how to write concisely with less obfuscation. The Nigerian nurse in question should see this suspension as a blessing in disguise. Abroad is not meant for Africans and the White man will quickly remind you for any little mistakes or transgressions.

It seems like she was caught signing off medications as given when she didn't give them. She was investigated and fired as a result but then she applied for other jobs without disclosing that she had been previously investigated and fired. In otherwords, she lied in her job application which may be grounds for termination in the UK.

Fine, but how many Whites kill patients by overdosing or giving them the wrong medications without any repercussions? They probably sweep it under the table and erase any papertrail that shows negligence but when an African lies about giving common antibiotics, they want to burn her on the stake like a witch.

Nigerians abroad aren't you tired of being 3rd class citizens in the White man's land? You all go there to do one of the following occupations: support worker/nurse assistant ( glorified nyash cleaners), security guard, taxi drivers and nurse. After all the hard labor, insults and abuse, the government will still deduct federal, state, city, Medicare, medicaid,
and disability taxes from it. In essence you slave and then the government will deduct 40% from your check for taxes. On top of that, you still have to pay very high rent and sales tax on anything you buy. What kind of life is that?

These countries have no natural resources so they depend on human resources which is what you are. You are meant to slave away and pay crazy taxes so they can fund their budget. Nigeria doesn't tax her citizens this much because we are blessed with natural resources unlike UK and most of these European countries.

Imagine a nurse of 20yrs is still saying she's "financially desperate" and that's why she didn't disclose the prior investigation to her new employer. After 20yrs shouldn't she be financially buoyant and thinking of a lofty retirement? Instead she still needs to work just to make ends meet and you people call that life?

It's not late for Nigerians loving abroad to return home. You make venture into more lucrative businesses here without cleaning poop. Nobody will call you a Niggger either and your life span will be longer.

The “I must japa” crew will soon come for you

I have told them here times without number - That $10k or $20k you want to use to japa or sometimes $30k you want to use to pay for masters degree in UK /USA / Canada or Australia- use that money to start a trade or business in Nigeria - if you dont know what to trade on, sell food stuff you will make money - and live a life of respect and abundance in the long run

But mba, no way - they wont hear - they want to run away to a place where they are tolerated rather than celebrated - and the worse part of it is that by the time all these “japa” people realize it, their lives have wasted away and they can never turn back the hand of time - Time don go

Stay back and lets fix Nigeria that works for everyone-mba, Iro, laialai - you rather will choose to be a slave in another man’s country doing crazy jobs that even their cotizens wont do than walk and live freely in a country God put you in at birth

2 Likes

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by MaziObinnaokija: 9:31pm On Mar 29
sad Ogbu angry angry sad naya shocked sad
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Gandrova: 9:32pm On Mar 29
turmacs:
God knows when I'm ready to leave this zoo, you see UK, America, Canada, and any other country that most Nigerians and Muslims like to immigrate to, i go dey avoid those countries like plague. In the next 50 years, the UK and US will be over run by blacks and muslims, and you know what happens When does two sets people become the majority grin I will look for a country that Africans and Muslims in general hate to immigrate to, a country that has very low tolerance for religious bullsh*t especially islam but is still developed and first world, na there i dey go raise my children grin
You have no sense at all.
Hatred for Islam will give you B.P
I pity the dude that will marry you undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Gandrova: 9:33pm On Mar 29
jaxxy:
multiple tax
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by ksbusari(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29
turmacs:
Pure rubbish. Na them o. Na them dey soil the country name o.
Foolish Girl.

3 Likes

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by PHAYOL81: 9:35pm On Mar 29
She thought she was still in Africa where she could easily evade proper conducts without the authourities knowledge and/or awareness.
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by GodHimself: 9:36pm On Mar 29
I guess she can blame the Nigerian government.
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by BondRiv: 9:37pm On Mar 29
Na una dey rush them. Everybody go rest.
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Bimpe29: 9:38pm On Mar 29
Honesty is a virtue.
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by enemyofprogress: 9:39pm On Mar 29
Na dem!
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by enemyofprogress: 9:39pm On Mar 29
GodHimself:
I guess she can blame the Nigerian government.
especially Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo / Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert / 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.