Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. (4930 Views)

โšซโšซ Jesus Taught About Speaking In Tongues / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01
PulsingPurple:

Keep on mentioning me oo ๐Ÿ˜‚
Where did I claim that TB Joshua is my man?
Do you actually have a problem with English Language or you're just intentionally acting dumb?
Answer the question in bold sha

How many times did you mention me only on this thread?

Come on there is no rule that says i mustn't mention you after all you did the same without taking permission from me! cheesy
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

How many times did you mention me only on this thread?

Come on there is no rule that says i mustn't mention you after all you did the same without taking permission from me! cheesy

Erm, its your thread. Mentioning you while replying you or asking questions is good enough.

Mentioning me for attention is kinda off.

But well...

Answer the question in bold

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01
PulsingPurple:

Erm, its your thread. Mentioning you while replying you or asking questions is good enough.
Mentioning me for attention is kinda off.
But well...

LIAR! cheesy

Forgot mentioned me while chatting with your cohorts shey?

แปŒmแป what exactly did you say about TB Joshua church if he's not your man? cheesy
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Emusan(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:
Guy first convince your cohorts on this thread for instance:

oteneaaron is of the opinion that Jesus never existed.
achorladey beliefs in self so when talking about how to worship he is neutral.
PulsingPurple claims he believe in Jesus and TB Joshua is his man.
Fididiguy believes you must be Born Again.
Emusan welcomes any religion as Christians except Jehovah's Witnesses.

แปŒmแป try to reason with these guys and conclude on the same line of thought before thinking about me! wink

Can you provide evidence of your claim about me?

Don't turn your blind eyes pls

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by bobestman(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

แปŒmแป try to reason with these guys and conclude on the same line of thought before thinking about me! wink
Belief is a choice. We are not born with them. We choose them or our parents pushed us into them. All of them are half truth and men's creation. What God gave us are his rules and laws, if we can follow them and live right we are good. Your righteousness and purenes of your heart is what will save you not religion. Your mogs just want to control you. You can know better when you learn yourself and allow God's spirit to lead you. You can't live right when mogs control you

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

Please quote any of your previous posts where you mention the name of any other religion that's WRONG from your viewpoint apart from Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

LIAR! cheesy

Forgot mentioned me while chatting with your cohorts shey?

แปŒmแป what exactly did you say about TB Joshua church if he's not your man? cheesy

Do you realize that calling you Maximus is deliberate, so that you won't get notified, unlike what you're doing.
Hope you enjoyed yourself while going through our conversation? smiley

LIAR! cheesy

The irony... You just finished saying:

And now you can't prove it. Who is showing symptoms of a:
LIAR! cheesy

Again, answer the question in bold

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01
bobestman:
Belief is a choice!
Case closed! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53pm On Apr 01
PulsingPurple:

Do you realize that calling you Maximus is deliberate

So in a nutshell you mentioned me! wink
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell you mentioned me! wink

Okay, lemme act like I totally agree cos obviously you'll play dumb if I don't.

But

Who is showing symptoms of a:

Liar! cheesy

Why are you lying against me?
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Emusan(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

Please quote any of your previous posts where you mention the name of any other religion that's WRONG from your viewpoint apart from Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

So you just lied about me!

That's nice

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

That's nice

When people called Max a fraud and a liar, I always thought they were overreacting

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Emusan(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01
PulsingPurple:
When people called Max a fraud and a liar, I always thought they were overreacting

No! I'm a living witness

He lies against God's Holy Spirit by saying God's Holy Spirit told him that I (Emusan) operate different monikers on Nairaland.

So, if he lies against you don't be surprised. Someone who can lie against God's Holy Spirit can lie against anything.

That's how you'll know whose son he belongs, Jesus said Devil is the father of liars because he lies from the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:19pm On Apr 01
bobestman:
Belief is a choice. We are not born with them. We choose them or our parents pushed us into them. All of them are half truth and men's creation. What God gave us are his rules and laws, if we can follow them and live right we are good. Your righteousness and purenes of your heart is what will save you not religion. Your mogs just want to control you. You can know better when you learn yourself and allow God's spirit to lead you. You can't live right when mogs control you

He will still come back to lie and manipulate this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:22pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

He will turn a blind eyes and run away from it. He has no single evidence. It is just pure madness and insanities peddling from his brains as usual.

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

No! I'm a living witness

He lies against God's Holy Spirit by saying God's Holy Spirit told him that I (Emusan) operate different monikers on Nairaland.

So, if he lies against you don't be surprised. Someone who can lie against God's Holy Spirit can lie against anything.

That's how you'll know whose son he belongs, Jesus said Devil is the father of liars because he lies from the beginning.

I thought that they didn't believe in the Holy Spirit communicating with man?

Haba...

4 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:25pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

Now I am neutral and worshiping myself. When you were busy calling me mad, asiere, insane regarding whether we worship the same God, that is neutrality in your madness and insanities peddling brains.

Well I know enough you have no evidence to back up your lies. Since they are lies anyway and remain lies.

แปŒmแป try to reason with these guys and conclude on the same line of thought before thinking about me

Madness and insanities peddling as usual, the fraud of a one line of thought you told us don't exist in your midst grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:27pm On Apr 01
PulsingPurple:

Haba...

People that believe the gift of holy spirit ceased after the death of the apostles will tell you the elders in their midst have the gifts of holy spirit. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01
achorladey:

People that believe the gift of holy spirit ceased after the death of the apostles will tell you the elders in their midst have the gifts of holy spirit. grin grin grin grin

It's very tiring to make sense with Max ๐Ÿ˜‚
After you'll hear that since the Holy Spirit ceased to be with humans, Jesus came down personally to their founders in 1914 and gave them a series of prophecies that never came to pass.

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:38pm On Apr 01
PulsingPurple:

Seriously oo.

This guy is loved by Big Brother.

Then apart from that, this habit of twisting my replies is beginning to do me somehow ๐Ÿ˜‚

When you read my post well you will see the common traits I know very well about MaxInDHouse

1. Peddling madness: meaning MaxInDHouse loves calling people mad just to make a point. He needs to use the word to really feel good about what he does.

2. Peddling insanities: meaning MaxInDHouse loves calling people insane just to make a point. He needs to use the word to really feel good about what he does.

3. Lies and Liar: Even atheist can reckon with this. When you present what he typed now as lies. He will not only deny, he will add more lies to it. For example today meaning of BIBLE SCHOLAR grin grin grin

4. Manipulations and manipulator: Achorladey is Emusan, OLAADEGBU etc grin grin grin Bible scholars is this and that just to save his head from the fact that he knows those he refers to as Bible scholar on this thread are members of other religious denominations not Jehovahโ€™s witnesses grin grin

The guy is indeed loved by BIG BROTHER since big brother loves those who reject the evidence of their eyes and ears but will follow lies and manipulations. When his GODS of men housed in USA says the colour of the nairaland symbol or logo is Red. He will gladly say it is true when he knows that even his GODS have not been to this platform before to know whether the colour is black paapaa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:41pm On Apr 01
PulsingPurple:

It's very tiring to make sense with Max ๐Ÿ˜‚
After you'll hear that since the Holy Spirit ceased to be with humans, Jesus came down personally to their founders in 1914 and gave them a series of prophecies that never came to pass.

The bold is the definition of what it means to peddle madness and insanities from his brains continously jumping from thread to thread in doing so grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:42pm On Apr 01
PulsingPurple:

Call a spade a spade grin grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

That's nice

So you only have JWs all your life as the only wrong religion shey? cheesy
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01
achorladey:

Call a spade a spade grin grin grin

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:43pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

Acceptance that MaxInDHouse is a liar.
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:44pm On Apr 01
PulsingPurple:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Evidence scatter all over nairaland regarding that even banned moniker Maximus69 sef still dey display his lies and manipulations.
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 6:48pm On Apr 01
achorladey:

Evidence scatter all over nairaland regarding that even banned moniker Maximus69 sef still dey display his lies and manipulations.

After he'll say he deleted his old account because of online beggars ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:51pm On Apr 01
PulsingPurple:

After he'll say he deleted his old account because of online beggars ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Another lie join to the thousands of lies. Take a look at this screenshot below grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01
achorladey:

Another lie join to the thousands of lies. Take a look at this screenshot below grin grin grin

Omorr what's all these na ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Why hasn't he replied me yet

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01
You guys are really easy to wine, i'm enjoying it all as you keep coming back to engage each other all in the name of MAXIMUS!

Anyway your noise on this thread hasn't change the fact that you guys have no response to the two questions!. cheesy

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Emusan(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01
PulsingPurple:

Haba...

Well, that's one of their delusions.

Read the post directly from him in the screenshot attached below.

You can even see the same thing I said below it.

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Emusan(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

I only asked you to provide evidence to your lie about me.

I'm still waiting!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans / Biblical Signs Of The End Times / Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (Gโ€ขO) and RCCG general overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.