Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. (4246 Views)

âš«âš« Jesus Taught About Speaking In Tongues / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31
Straybullet:

Tell us the religion that is practising what Jesus taught

I think RELIGION is not in your dictionary so it will be good if you allow RELIGIONISTS do this.

However thanks for your contribution. smiley
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 9:43pm On Mar 31
MaxInDHouse:

First of all i don't remember chatting with you so if truly you want us discuss with me on scriptural topics try to be brief i hate lengthy posts.

So what is exactly your opinion on this topic and if you already had one in your heart you can present it but try to be brief not more than one or two paragraphs

Thanks.

Lies and manipulations as usual as it applies to the bold grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31
achorladey:

Lies and manipulations as usual as it applies to the bold grin grin grin
Thanks for your contribution! smiley

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Straybullet: 9:45pm On Mar 31
MaxInDHouse:

I think RELIGION is not in your dictionary so it will be good if you allow RELIGIONISTS do this.

However thanks for your contribution. smiley

😄 🤣 😂

This guy now has a morbid fear of arguments

Talk about being humbled

A jehovahs witnesses passing on an opportunity to preach his faith

😄 🤣 😂 😆

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 9:54pm On Mar 31
PulsingPurple:

By the way sir, I'm the only person tackling you here... The MOST people here admitted they came to read your replies and learn. So I'm here to give you a reason to reply 😂😂

And I knew you were a damn Muslim. For the last time I'm not a newbie 😃
And like I said once: There's nothing really special about the fact that you preach to promote JW. Its brand loyalty. Just like you were loyal to Allah and Mohammed while you were still a Muslim.

I didn't even engage much and you're already trying to wriggle out.

You remember when he loves beating his chest about being a marketer of his religious organization. The better performing performance religious group of which MaxInDHouse said are filled with sinners, influenced by the devil and members are hypocrites and need to be looked with suspicious eyes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55pm On Mar 31
Straybullet:

😄 🤣 😂
Talk about being humbled
😄 🤣 😂 😆
So you're still waiting for arguments!

But why is it that you're so obsessed with what i will say about church or group?

I told you but you don't buy it therefore find your level with people who agree with you after all you know that as one of Jehovah's Witnesses i have millions of brothers and sisters in virtually all the countries on this planet that believe in the one and only true religion but since you and i are not on the same page i believe you will find your type too. smiley

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 9:55pm On Mar 31
MaxInDHouse:

Jehovah’s Witnesses that are not expected to say just hello to apostates is saying thank you to those he calls apostates grin grin grin grin

Madness and insanities peddling a usual

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31
achorladey:

Jehovah’s Witnesses that are not expected to say just hello to apostates is saying thank you to those he calls apostates grin grin grin grin

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 10:00pm On Mar 31
PulsingPurple:

Don't worry, I believe I'll ask questions of these nature when I want.

Besides you're not here to learn bro.
I remember you saying that JWs know everything about the Bible because y'all were made to carefully study it for years.

In plain terms they are expected to tell others they go to their houses to preach to that they are not at their doorstep to exchange their own truth for the lies of Christendom grin grin grin grin ;Dp
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31
achorladey:

You remember when he loves beating his chest about being a marketer of his religious organization. The better performing performance religious group of which MaxInDHouse said are filled with sinners, influenced by the devil and members are hypocrites and need to be looked with suspicious eyes grin grin grin

I really learnt a lot about this their Only True Religion

Nairaland and the people that dared to dig up truths really made me understand why my parents hated JW preachers coming to our house back then.
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31
Straybullet:

😄 🤣 😂

Talk about being humbled

😄 🤣 😂 😆

Strange isn't it? 😂😂

He even indirectly said I hurt him, I felt flabbergasted 💔😂

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31
Thanks to everyone that's been contributing on this thread meanwhile the two questions i asked respectful and competent Bible scholars are below:

MaxInDHouse:

Are you of the opinion that religions are like different roads leading to the same destination or there is a particular religion that God approves?
What should we expect from the religion that's approved by God?
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 10:04pm On Mar 31
PulsingPurple:

164 views and nobody wants to contribute except me...
Don't you think there's a problem with this useless thread?
Don't you think everyone already knows that this kind of thread if often created to spark arguments and useless feats of pride and abuse?
Why do you think people are coming to read only, instead of contribute?

By the way, the questions I asked are to help me understand the kind of reply you need, since you've been dodging all my replies

Apart from the point mentioned above, they choose to avoid the thread because the creator of it is a know liar with no modicum of self respect. No shame at all when the lies and manipulations start issuing forth from his typing fingers grin grin grin grin

Even atheist can attest it grin grin grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31
achorladey:

They updated their religion to a new version... Now they can communicate more freely ☺

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31
achorladey:

In plain terms they are expected to tell others they go to their houses to preach to that they are not at their doorstep to exchange their own truth for the lies of Christendom grin grin grin grin grin

Their matter keeps getting complicated as time goes on.

Those his minions sef, janosky and cornelboy, where are they?
They've stopped coming to support him and like his posts
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31
achorladey:

Apart from the point mentioned above, they choose to avoid the thread because the creator of it is a know liar with no modicum of self respect. No shame at all when the lies and manipulations start issuing forth from his typing fingers grin grin grin grin

Even atheist can attest it grin grin grin grin

Exactly...
I didn't even want to call him a liar sef... The word isn't good enough to justify his actions.

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 10:14pm On Mar 31
PulsingPurple:

OP means Original Post and Original Poster too.
Learn to grasp the way I use the slang.

You as the Original Poster has long established that you are the only people doing what Jesus taught.

Are you trying to say that from your POV, we also considered as proper Christians practicing what Jesus taught?

Funnily enough, since morning, we're still waiting for Bible scholars to engage you 😂

This is why I say he comes to nairaland to lie and manipulate people. To enable you understand the picture clearly, he was already supporting that denominations present in Christian denominations are true on another thread created by Straybullet only for his hypocrisy to be exposed, he quickly retraced his steps and created this thread under 24 hours to cover up the blunder he made. Imagine submitting that his madness and insanities peddling on that thread to his committee of elders in his congregation grin grin grin. It is as good as APOSTASY charge as his offense that can lead to being disfellowshiped or disassociation grin grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 10:15pm On Mar 31
PulsingPurple:

Exactly...
I didn't even want to call him a liar sef... The word isn't good enough to justify his actions.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31
Gradually the thread entered 4 pages though no commentator attempted the two questions but it's OK one man's meat is another's poison Well the two questions are:

Are you of the opinion that religions are like different roads leading to the same destination or there is a particular religion that God approves?
What should we expect from the religion that's approved by God?
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 10:17pm On Mar 31
PulsingPurple:

They updated their religion to a new version... Now they can communicate more freely ☺

Laughable, they told them they can use their bible trained conscience to talk freely now. Loooool! What is a bible trained conscience that needs the prompt of another man before you put it into use. What a regimented Bible trained conscience that is grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31
achorladey:

This is why I say he comes to nairaland to lie and manipulate people. To enable you understand the picture clearly, he was already supporting that denominations present in Christian denominations are true on another thread created by Straybullet only for his hypocrisy to be exposed, he quickly retraced his steps and created this thread under 24 hours to cover up the blunder he made. Imagine submitting that his madness and insanities peddling on that thread to his committee of elders in his congregation grin grin grin. It is as good as APOSTASY charge as his offense that can lead to being disfellowshiped or disassociation grin grin grin

They shouldn't disfellowship him sha, he has tried...

Mumbling on NL for years without winning a single new faithful member is not an easy something 😂

With his style of bravery and sweet manipulation of words, he can serve as a lawyer to defend their organization whenever they s*xually exploit another innocent child.

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31
MaxInDHouse:
Gradually the thread entered 4 pages though no commentator attempted the two questions but it's OK one man's meat is another's poison Well the two questions are:

Is this soliloquy? Why are you posting and replying yourself in between important conversation?
Are you trying to get our attention? Hello? 😂

How can you say no one attempted the two questions when straybullet and the fididiguy answered you. 😂

Oh, you were just calling for attention I see.
There you have it.

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 10:23pm On Mar 31
MaxInDHouse:

Then allow others to find out instead of being so aggressive.

You came in with a greeting but within few minutes you became so aggressive as if we've been quarrelling with each other.

That's what inexperience does to young men like you, no matter what transpired between you and someone in the past since it's all about faith there's no reason trailing the person with aggression, i may decide to ignore you and your friends will that make you feel good?
No matter what you say i'm always cool with my beliefs so it's you that's boiling while i'm just chatting friendly with whoever comes my way! undecided

Trying so hard to get PulsingPurple off this thread and you choose to add remarks or labels that cannot be seen even in his response so far grin grin ;D0

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31
achorladey:

Laughable, they told them they can use their bible trained conscience to talk freely now. Loooool! What is a bible trained conscience that needs the prompt of another man before you put it into use. What a regimented Bible trained conscience that is grin grin grin grin

Robots accepting and executing instructions without trying to think independently.

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31
PulsingPurple:

Is this soliloquy? Why are you posting and replying yourself in between important conversation?
Are you trying to get our attention? Hello? 😂
How can you say no one attempted the two questions when straybullet and the other guy answered you. 😂
Oh, you were just calling for attention I see.
There you have it.

Thanks for your contribution! cheesy
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31
achorladey:

Trying so hard to get PulsingPurple off this thread and you choose to add remarks or labels that cannot be seen even in his response so far grin grin grin

Meanwhile on that day, with my low battery, I turned on generator, charged my phone and made sure that I was available on this thread.
Especially after seeing him rejoice during the short time I left to get breakfast...

Later said that I'm aggressive and hurtful.
Instead of saying that I'm just persuasive and it hurts his ego 😂😂

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 10:30pm On Mar 31
PulsingPurple:

What's the need sef.

If I foresaw that the young lad wouldn't reply properly, I wouldn't have engaged him at all.

He loves an argument with freshers only, not guys like you that have been in the business for long...

I don't know how fat he'll keep up with you, but don't let him change topics when you ask a question, don't let him twist your responses and don't let him give you a half reply, if he doesn't finish replying you, don't change topics.

I'll be watching from the sidelines 😂

You don catch am for here. He and one Michael547 were busy dragging Straybullet even denigrating and berating his words. When their hypocrisy get exposed, they jump ship and abandoned thread. For MaxInDHouse to say he will delete what he typed on that thread shows the extent of his lies and manipulations. He was trying hard to ensure that he never existed on that thread for once after really realising the extent of his lies and manipulations there grin grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 10:35pm On Mar 31
Emusan:

Who are these Bible scholars?

Don't they have names?

Why are you afraid of mentioning their names?

The mode of operations of his GODS of men housed in USA is what he is using too on nairaland. You will see in their watchtower how they will type "one bible scholar" stated with no name attached. By the time you copy the words out and search for it on search engines you get to see most of the time, those Bible scholars are the same Christendom they love to condemn yer they use their words, works and publications as truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31
achorladey:

You don catch am for here. He and one Michael547 were busy dragging Straybullet even denigrating and berating his words. When only their hypocrisy get exposed, they jump ship and abandoned thread. For MaxInDHouse to say he will delete what he typed on that thread shows the extent of his lies and manipulations. He was trying hard to ensure that he never existed on that thread for once after really realising the extent of his lies and manipulations there grin grin grin

😂😂

Michael is JW too right?
I respect him tho, he doesn't do most of this argument for clout stuff and he tends to be more logical.

Arguing with Michael is like playing Chess, both of you are thinking and responding.

Arguing with Maximus is like playing ludo, randomness and cluelessness.

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31
How can some people love trailing one person so much with arguments even when he doesn't want to argue?
Well thanks to all for your contributions! grin

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 10:49pm On Mar 31
MaxInDHouse this is what you crave the most in picture. It is only a pity that after some years the book will become outdated and as a result of new lights. Therefore, the pure religion of Jehovah restored was not actually restored grin grin grin grin

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 10:52pm On Mar 31
PulsingPurple:

Meanwhile on that day, with my low battery, I turned on generator, charged my phone and made sure that I was available on this thread.
Especially after seeing him rejoice during the short time I left to get breakfast...

Later said that I'm aggressive and hurtful.
Instead of saying that I'm just persuasive and it hurts his ego 😂😂

He will purposely abandon a thread, stay aware for some days then come back to slip in more lies and manipulations when he feels the attention on him on that thread has reduced grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me / America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! / The Most Powerful Truth Revealed By Apostle Paul In The Bible!! - Andrew Wommack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.