Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. (4138 Views)

⚫⚫ Jesus Taught About Speaking In Tongues / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Janosky: 11:52pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

Absolutely!

For him to use the phrase "Bible Scholars" shows he agreed that many actually have in dept of Bible understanding here compare to the lie he was told in the hall.

He knows he has already roped himself when he said he is expecting Bible scholars to comment.

Yet he failed to mentioned their moniker to call their attention on his own thread.

The next question to be asked of him will be, are these Bible scholars know the truth?

Reason why he locked up at the moment of pointing out that part of his post but the damage has been done already

Emusan who does NOT accept any evidence from his Trinitarian mentors in disagreement with the same ghost leading all Trinitarians.
Bring the evidence of your LYING.
If you Emusan get liver
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Janosky: 11:59pm On Apr 01
achorladey:

In essence he is not ready to exchange knowledge, he is here to market his religious organization as the only one doing what Jesus taught grin grin grin

He had to create this thread as a result of his blunder on another thread. This thread is set up as a cover up of what happened there. He himself stated on that thread

https://www.nairaland.com/8032662/thread-denominations-not-church/13#129188750

Nah which one you dey market?
Nah Max hold you down from marketing your religion?achorladey Anywhere belle face , nah JW's matter be him wahala , breakfast, lunch and dinnergrin grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Janosky: 12:05am On Apr 02
Emusan:

Honestly! He needs to check on himself.

From "All i need is are contributions from Bible scholars..." to Bible scholars now equal the lost sheep of the household of Isreal.

Reason why he always attached 'intelligent Officer' to himself because he knows he is very far from anything intelligence.

Emusan,You go expose your dim wits & claim "Bible scholars now equal the lost sheep of the household of Isreal." grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 12:21am On Apr 02
PulsingPurple:

And no shame too, chai πŸ˜‚
I wish I was bold enough to be caught lying and still carry on like nothing happened.

It's a faceless forum sha.
Sometimes I wish I could meet this guy in person, so that he'll look into my eyes and repeat these rubbish that he's always saying... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'd love to see what stupidity looks like in the physical.

you wouldn't want to do that, he claims he can defeat six fully armed military combatants single handed smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 12:27am On Apr 02
johnw47:

you wouldn't want to do that, he claims he can defeat six fully armed military combatants single handed smiley

Nahh bro! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No wonder his courage...

I'll manage a video call then πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Janosky: 12:30am On Apr 02
bobestman:
Present this and that, that phrase is why you are still swimming in the pool of delusion. Me spiritually asleep? Hehehe you wey dey inside JW bottle.
bobestman:
And do you know that your Jehovah is one of the sons of the living God?

Oga, did Jesus Christ & other sons of the living God shout Hallelujah in your Bible @Revelation 19:1?

You are a pagan deceiving yourself on this public forum. grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 12:44am On Apr 02
Emusan:

Well, that's one of their delusions.

Read the post directly from him in the screenshot attached below.

You can even see the same thing I said below it.

when mad max claimed that i said i'm olladegbu, i told him to quote where i said it,
of course the habitual liar couldn't

and those who belong to the devil have no difficulty at all, lying against the Holy Spirit

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 1:13am On Apr 02
achorladey:

Will he agree? grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse and the better performing performance group that he himself said is filled with hypocrites, sinners, influenced by the devil and members are looked upon with suspicious eyes is still the better performing performance group out there grin grin grin

mad max says a lot that is lies, but yes that in bold is true

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 1:56am On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

Brother this is really serious o i'm beginning to see the same person using different accounts on this matter and it's not funny anymore.

Since 2014 no thread to show he has anything in mind to offer about God or Jesus but 99.9% of over 11,000 posts are targeted at Jehovah's Witnesses Organization.

Surely the bitterness is too much for him that's why he's vehemently and desperately following Jehovah's Witnesses from thread to thread.

That's why i decided to punish him by keeping him in that state, no response for him until he starts a thread on this section to show he has faith in God or Jesus! undecided

lost false jw mad max

u r forever suffering fearful paranoia from the devil:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:16am On Apr 02
PulsingPurple:

Has it come to stupidity?
Asking you if you're daft is an insult?
When you're clearly responding like a daft person...Why can't you answer the simple question anymore? Is it because you lied against me in the first place?
OK it's stupidity again shey?

This is hilarious! cheesy
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:23am On Apr 02
Straybullet:

You have the temerity to invoke Jesus
If you're an example of Jehovah's Witnesses, then it's a shame

That's how many shamed Jesus and his disciples for claiming they are the only people who know THE WAY! Act 9:1-2; 19:9

So keep your faithlessness to yourself! wink
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31am On Apr 02
Janosky:

Matthew 5:20, Jesus said, β€œFor I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.”
Would Christ tell the teachers of the law that they are one , together worshipping his God and Father?

The topic and the two questions asked really exposed their hypocrisy as not a single one out of them all could prove that he or she knows the religion that's practicing what Jesus taught so they're really annoyed at the topic but you know me nah a thousand of them no fit stop me from delivering my speech let them continue agitating in agony! grin

Ọmọ i thank you guys for locating me o, is this how painful it is to see that someone doesn't have a worthwhile religion? smiley

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56am On Apr 02
PulsingPurple:

Keep on mentioning me oo πŸ˜‚
Where did I claim that TB Joshua is my man?
Do you actually have a problem with English Language or you're just intentionally acting dumb? Answer the question in bold sha

Guy when you people talk too much you often forgets that the one listening is fast in grabbing what you have in mind.
Well below is what you said about TB Joshua out of all the preachers you can think of.
So now you can twist it to suit your own purpose! wink

PulsingPurple:

The reply in bold β€” BULLSEYE.
1. Do you happen to know any sub-religion under Christianity that happens to practice that part that says 'Love is kind'?
2. When you say individual character doesn't matter, but about what the religion teaches... Its like an irony because a religion is supposed to influence the people under it, and if important core people in the religion can't live as the religion dictates, shouldn't it be said that the religion has failed its purpose?

Well, I know of a preacher in his sub-religion (aka church denomination) that taught LOVE all the time. TB Joshua to be precise.
From what you've said, that means followers of TB Joshua have all qualified to be among the religion that actually practices what Jesus taught (LOVE)

So who is the LIAR now? smiley
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 7:29am On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

Guy when you people talk too much you often forgets that the one listening is fast in grabbing what you have in mind.
Well below is what you said about TB Joshua out of all the preachers you can think of.
So now you can twist it to suit your own purpose! wink

So who is the LIAR now? smiley

You'll find out that not all people who talk much are like you.

Now, where in that post did I say anything to imply that the TB Joshua is my man?

You seem like a little child fiddling up and down

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 7:33am On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

OK it's stupidity again shey?

This is hilarious! cheesy

I'm asking you to show me where I said that TB Joshua is my man and you're showing me where I said that I know of him, and that he preaches love.

Isn't that stupidity? Aren't you acting like a manipulative liar?

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by bobestman(m): 7:36am On Apr 02
Janosky:

Oga, did Jesus Christ & other sons of the living God shout Hallelujah in your Bible @Revelation 19:1?

You are a pagan deceiving yourself on this public forum. grin grin[/b]
What has halleluya got to do with our discussion here? Go back to your cage!

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by bobestman(m): 7:46am On Apr 02
Janosky:

Matthew 5:20, Jesus the Messiah said what?

Matt 5:20 is talking about Righteousness. What you ppl practice is Pride and Bigotry. So the point here is different from what you are quoting. Again, go back to your cage!

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59am On Apr 02
PulsingPurple:

You'll find out that not all people who talk much are like you.
Now, where in that post did I say anything to imply that the TB Joshua is my man?
You seem like a little child fiddling up and down

Out of all the so called pastors you can think of that's teaching what Jesus taught TB Joshua comes to your mind.

Ọmọ please tell others not me because i'm not a baby when talking about intelligence.

Even some of your friends here will furiously disagree with you on your choice but for now they will hide their hatred for your preferred pastor! wink
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:01am On Apr 02
PulsingPurple:

I'm asking you to show me where I said that TB Joshua is my man and you're showing me where I said that I know of him, and that he preaches love. Isn't that stupidity? Aren't you acting like a manipulative liar?

Ọmọ go and argue with your mates with that statement you can't deceive sincere listeners! wink
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by bobestman(m): 8:02am On Apr 02
Janosky:

Are a Trinitarian or new age movement devotee?

Is Psalm 83:18 KJV in your shelf?
Let's check something grin
In the first edited bible in 1611, the name of God and his son were Yah and Yahusha respectively. Your Jehovah was added just 500yrs ago when the letter "J" was introduced into the alphabets. Anything added after 1611 is fake. I am not your mate in bible, spirituality or histories. You ppl always quote what you don't understand and love stealing what belong to the Hebrews. Go back to your cage!

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 8:15am On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

Out of all the so called pastors you can think of that's teaching what Jesus taught TB Joshua comes to your mind.

Ọmọ please tell others not me because i'm not a baby when talking about intelligence.

Even some of your friends here will furiously disagree with you on your choice but for now they will hide their hatred for your preferred pastor! wink

You're too dumb for who you claim to be.

I'm asking you to tell me where I claimed that TB Joshua is my man and you're giving me a lecture on your self-acclaimed intelligence. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lies never end well.

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 8:19am On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ go and argue with your mates with that statement you can't deceive sincere listeners! wink

Oga show me where I claimed that TB Joshua is my man na? πŸ˜‚
E don hook you?

Explain how mentioning him as an illustration according to your logic means that I am his disciple.

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On Apr 02
PulsingPurple:

You're too dumb for who you claim to be.
I'm asking you to tell me where I claimed that TB Joshua is my man and you're giving me a lecture on your self-acclaimed intelligence. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lies never end well.

At least you referred TB Joshua as the pastor who taught the same thing as Jesus somehow you have indirectly answered one out of two questions yet you want to twist it.

Ọmọ your own pass all of them o.

Now i know why you jumped into my thread without being prepared for the unknown! grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24am On Apr 02
PulsingPurple:

Oga show me where I claimed that TB Joshua is my man na? πŸ˜‚
E don hook you?
Explain how mentioning him as an illustration according to your logic means that I am his disciple.

You really makes me laugh walahi talahi.

On a thread where everyone is cautious of mentioning the name of their church or pastor you mentioned the name of a pastor claiming he teaches what Jesus taught yet you want to use style save your face saying that was an illustration shey?

Tell your story to the gods! cheesy
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 8:28am On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

At least you referred TB Joshua as the pastor who taught the same thing as Jesus somehow you have indirectly answered one out of two questions yet you want to twist it.

Ọmọ your own pass all of them o.

Now i know why you jumped into my thread without being prepared for the unknown! grin

It's not a matter of 'AT LEAST' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You said that a religion that preaches love qualifies.
Having known that TB Joshua was a pioneer of Love in Nigeria, I asked if his religion qualified...
After fiddling up and down, your brain that's slow to process information and fast to create lies, illusions and assumptions concluded that I'm one of his followers, and that I claimed 'He's my man'.

Now you're looking for a way to prove yourself πŸ’”πŸ˜‚

This unexpected unknown that's coming from your thread is quite a shocker πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31am On Apr 02
PulsingPurple:

It's not a matter of 'AT LEAST' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You said that a religion that preaches love qualifies.
Having known that TB Joshua was a pioneer of Love in Nigeria, I asked if his religion qualified...
After fiddling up and down, your brain that's slow to process information and fast to create lies, illusions and assumptions concluded that I'm one of his followers, and that I claimed 'He's my man'.
Now you're looking for a way to prove yourself πŸ’”πŸ˜‚
This unexpected unknown that's coming from your thread is quite a shocker πŸ˜‚

Ọmọ tell your story to the gods! grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 8:42am On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse

Hehe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Let's follow up your game

Let me ask three simple questions.
For the first one, amswer yes or no if you stand for truth.

1. Do you remember when I said that my previous moniker was preciousee17?

Second question comes after your reply

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34am On Apr 02
PulsingPurple:

MaxInDHouse
Hehe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Let's follow up your game
Let me ask three simple questions.
For the first one, amswer yes or no if you stand for truth.
1. Do you remember when I said that my previous moniker was preciousee17?
Second question comes after your reply

Ọmọ you've answered:

TB Joshua is your pastor and SCOAN is your church but after showing you what LOVE truly means among believers you want to shy away.

It's OK let others contribute enough of the insults! smiley
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 10:13am On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you've answered:

TB Joshua is your pastor and SCOAN is your church but after showing you what LOVE truly means among believers you want to shy away.

It's OK let others contribute enough of the insults! smiley

This funny lad... πŸ˜‚
Oh, now it's okay? After lying against me?πŸ˜‚

Always trying to bypass easy questions because he knows they'll lead to something bigger.

Again, question 1:

Do you remember me saying that preciousee17 was my former moniker?

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29am On Apr 02
PulsingPurple:

This funny lad... πŸ˜‚
Oh, now it's okay? After lying against me?πŸ˜‚
Always trying to bypass easy questions because he knows they'll lead to something bigger.
Again, question 1:
Do you remember me saying that preciousee17 was my former moniker?

Mr SCOAN TB Joshua's Church, it's OK for now you can go and chat with your friends after all you don't need someone as daft as me do you? cheesy
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by PulsingPurple(m): 10:33am On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

Mr SCOAN TB Joshua's Church, it's OK for now you can go and chat with your friends after all you don't need someone as daft as me do you? cheesy

It gets funnier the more you keep avoiding this question. Are you trying to display cowardice too? πŸ˜‚

Do you remember me saying that my previous moniker was preciousee17? πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 10:37am On Apr 02
Janosky:

Nah Max hold you down from marketing your religion?achorladey Anywhere belle face , nah JW's matter be him wahala , breakfast, lunch and dinnergrin grin grin

The werey peddler finds it difficult peddle his mumu and no get sense this time grin grin grin

At least you know I don't come to nairaland to market a religious organization reputable for lies and manipulations since it inception like your brother in Jehovah whose brains are filled with madness and insanities peddling

Nah Max hold you down from marketing your religion?

Your WEREY peddling brains didn't notify that I never said I am here to market a religious organization grin grin grin

religion?achorladey Anywhere belle face

I know how it feels to know that the werey peddling and bitterness of your heart is the essence Jesus didn't die for Achorladey alone grin grin grin

nah JW's matter be him wahala , breakfast, lunch and dinner

Usual tactics of deflecting when they know their lies and manipulations packed into your werey brains get exposed grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Does A Pastor Trully Need A Private Jet ? / ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act / The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.