Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy (36897 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Mar 31

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by tobenuel(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31
riczy:
Today is my Birthday, peeps, wish me well!
Happy Birthday, Age gracefully, more wealth and life upon you.

na where the turn up dey happen?, I wan chop rice n chivken
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by wellmax(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

Facts are streamed live. Go to any Dunamis branch and watch it live. You can request video taped of miracles. Visit them in Abuja. I have done that already.

Don't stay in one corner of your room and start streaming 'fake miracles' without verification.

There are many fake miracles and fake ministries out there but Dunamis isn't one of them.

I’m a Christian and I believe in miracles. If people ask for evidence, we give it to them, not to insult abuse or say go and see the video. That’s unwise.

Provide certified medical records, hospital they have been to and doctors name. That is the proper thing to do
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by budaatum: 4:03pm On Mar 31

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Mar 31
Paramount01:
∆ But the information and the hospital is mentioned for you to go and varify, if you still doubting the power of God, go and verify
You didn't read the posts at all, did you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Treadway: 4:06pm On Mar 31
First thing that came to my mind when I saw the storyline, without a deep dive into the facts, and on the assumption that the story is true, was that this is likely a congenital deformity where the kid was born with three kidneys consisting of one healthy one on one side, and the other with an extra malformed sprout that should be removed (like an xtra finger) and dem wan use the unique medical case cash out with miracle story.

I don see this extra kidney case for Grey's anatomy, so no be say e dey unheard. If dem see fetus in fetu nko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by joseph1832(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31
naptu2:
There were a lot of tweets and I couldn't post them all. The lecturer posted the contact details of the Chief Medical Director of the National Hospital and challenged people to call him to verify. She even offered to pay anyone that can go to the National Hospital and bring back evidence of the miracle.

Lately she says that people have been sending threatening messages to her and the threats are directed at her children.
I'm not surprise at this.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Offpoint1: 4:12pm On Mar 31
Blitzking:
It's things like this that makes some ignorant patient bold..a woman brought her daughter who sustained some deepinjures after cleaning the site I told her she need to take tetanus prophylaxis..she declined saying she doesn't want her child to be injected..I counselled her on the benefit and likely implications I documented and moved on the see the next patient. Wasn't trained to be emotional rather was trained to show empathy.
I had neighbors who refused their kids to take immunization, they claimed "God's protect" and immunization agenda of the government to reduced population.

The result of their foolishness has started manifesting in the kids.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Mar 31
Paramount01:
∆ But the pics of the boy and the result of the kidney is their for you
The pics of the boy is not proof that what is claimed in fact took place at the hospital indicated. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Jeje247: 4:14pm On Mar 31
That story is most likely fake. There actually cases of double (duplex) kidneys. If this was the case in this story, they would have brought evidences easily with scans and confirmation from the said hospital. I think it would make sense for that hospital to sue that storyteller for dragging the hospital into such murky waters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Mar 31
Paramount01:
∆ Did Jesus miracle happen instantaneously?
Abeg, stop dragging Jesus Christ's name in the mud in your attempt to provide justification for the foolishness of men.. lipsrsealed
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by ednut1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31
Willie2015:

Read your bible...
Even Jesus did not heal everyone...
And He did not do many miracles there [in Nazareth] because of their unbelief. Mat 13:58
https://www.mediaroomhub.com/yinka-ayefele-opens-up-on-t-b-joshua/

So ayefele a gospel singer and servant of God who has been to rccg, tb joshua , oyedepo is not a believer Sense is far from many of u

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by AlanSugar(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

And, you're the omniscient who knows who's lying?

Was this thread open to promote God in the first place?

Hahahaha, of course not! The thread was opened to promote Paul Eneche, simple.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by gtassure: 4:18pm On Mar 31
DrAda:
One thing we doctors pray to experience some day in our lifetime is the chance to declare the following "Globally, to the best of my knowledge, I was the first to observe or discover that .....".

Infact, the Nigerian Medical Association and all the medical social media platforms in Sub Saharan Africa would have heard of this supernatural feat long before Dunamis gets a concrete feedback.

Since that was not the case here, the story is most likely false.
Gbam! Dr. Don knak am!
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by joseph1832(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31
What nonsense. Imagine playing the victim card. This are the scum you find in church today. People who tell bare face lies, and when you debunk it, they go ahead and start playing the victim card and call you the devil's agent or messenger or whatever.

This people are a disgrace to the church. I won't even call them Christians because they aren't and can never be.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:23pm On Mar 31
riczy:
Today is my Birthday, peeps, wish me well!
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by axglide(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31
Adonai Thank You. 🙏
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by joseph1832(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31
naptu2:

Kai! Can reading and comprehension be so hard? This one did not and cannot even understand anything!
Please this excerpt is from which book? I find it very intriguing...
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by joseph1832(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31
Kobojunkie:
Abeg, stop dragging Jesus Christ's name in the mud in your attempt to provide justification for the foolishness of men.. lipsrsealed
Pless I am a man and I take exception to the emboldened.

You should have said "the foolishness of church goers". 👌
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by imhere: 4:33pm On Mar 31
You can go to Dunamis Church Abuja and verify claims. A pitch of the miracles, signs and wonders God is doing in that place and also in 'the commanding the day' everyday 11:30pm to 1:00am have not been told.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Geovanni412(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31
nairalanda1:

It would have been found before the operation

There is only one way to verify that all aspects of the story are true.

We'll need more details like name of the boy and the hospital and the doctor

That way, we can verify this issue clearly

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by AlanSugar(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31
Trustedpronet:
The good news is that they later went for the surgery to remove the bad one...the miracle couldn't finish the job. Kudos to those medical personnel.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Lordsonn: 4:38pm On Mar 31
This is God at work.
God bless Pastor Paul Enenche
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by AlanSugar(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31
Apart from that, the story doesn't even add up. Initially, according to the post, the mom refused the medical advise to remove the bad kidney, who then forced her to return to the hospital for the surgery, the pastorprenuer?
Very senseless story, "3 kidneys" got me.

Trustedpronet:
The good news is that they later went for the surgery to remove the bad one...the miracle couldn't finish the job. Kudos to those medical personnel.

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 4:40pm On Mar 31
Justice Anthony Aniagolu was Chief Judge of Anambra State from 1976 to 1978 and Justice of the Supreme Court from 1979 till 1987. He was the chairman of the 1988 Constituent Assembly that made the 1989 Constitution. He died in 2011.

Tobdek:
Where is this excerpt from?

joseph1832:
Please this excerpt is from which book? I find it very intriguing...

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 4:42pm On Mar 31
AlanSugar:

Hahahaha, of course not! The thread was opened to promote Paul Eneche, simple.

Another person that can't read.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by AlanSugar(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31
Lol. Now you're taking the fight to Satan? Pls leave him alone oo, he's doing what's he's doing by the grace of god! Without satan you wouldn't know God. Remember Satan and God sat together to decide Job's fate? No go that side oo, before them two sidon to decide your matter.

Image123:
Even Jesus miracle caused controversies, it is not new. However, churches should do more due diligence before jumping at miracles. There are real miracles and fake ones, just like any original has fake. Satan is not sleeping, let's bruise that his bruised head further.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 4:47pm On Mar 31
wellmax:

I’m a Christian and I believe in miracles. If people ask for evidence, we give it to them, not to insult abuse or say go and see the video. That’s unwise.

Provide certified medical records, hospital they have been to and doctors name. That is the proper thing to do

That's why I asked them to visit the church the sane I did in 2017.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 4:48pm On Mar 31
Pickieox:

What do you know about Dunamis? You know nothing man. You know nothing.

Have you been there before? I was there and I still have people there at their headquarters in Abuja.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by mokset123: 4:48pm On Mar 31
naptu2:
DON "Tobechukwu" Ade @Row_Haastrup

what God cannot do does not Exist, thank you Jesus
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by joseph1832(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31
naptu2:
Justice Anthony Aniagolu was Chief Judge of Anambra State from 1976 to 1978 and Justice of the Supreme Court from 1979 till 1987. He was the chairman of the 1988 Constituent Assembly that made the 1989 Constitution. He died in 2011.
Thank you bros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift / Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door / Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.