Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy (36857 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31
naptu2:
DON "Tobechukwu" Ade @Row_Haastrup

I can bet everything you said in this post are fake 100%
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by writeprof(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31
If medical science can solve it or ungodly human can understand it, then IT'S NO LONGER A MIRACLE.

John 9:19-28 KJV
And they asked them, saying, Is this your son, who ye say was born blind? how then doth he now see?
[20] His parents answered them and said, We know that this is our son, and that he was born blind:
[21] But by what means he now seeth, we know not; or who hath opened his eyes, we know not: he is of age; ask him: he shall speak for himself.
[22] These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.
[23] Therefore said his parents, He is of age; ask him.
[24] Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner. [25] He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
[26] Then said they to him again, What did he to thee? how opened he thine eyes?
[27] He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again? will ye also be his disciples?
[28] Then they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses' disciples.

John 11:14-15,25-26,39-41,43-45 KJV
Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
[15] And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.
[25] Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: [26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
[39] Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days. [40] Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
[41] Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
[43] And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
[44] And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
[45] Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

John 12:10-11 KJV
But the chief priests consulted that they might put Lazarus also to death;
[11] Because that by reason of him many of the Jews went away, and believed on Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by iramure(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31
riczy:
Today is my Birthday, peeps, wish me well!
Happy birthday, long live and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FatherOfJesus: 3:09pm On Mar 31
Name of the hospital or I don't believe it
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by writeprof(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31
iramure:
Happy birthday, long live and prosperity

Happy birthday. I pray God give you a great Easter and birthday gift today in Jesus' name. An impossibility has been rolled away.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Johnjustice: 3:13pm On Mar 31
All these miracles are fake, only in Africa do gullible heads believe all these. Dumb Africans must stop disgracing us.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 3:14pm On Mar 31
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I can bet everything you said in this post are fake 100%

Here's another one that has a problem with reading.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by descarado: 3:15pm On Mar 31
Blitzking:
It's things like this that makes some ignorant patient bold..a woman brought her daughter who sustained some deepinjures after cleaning the site I told her she need to take tetanus prophylaxis..she declined saying she doesn't want her child to be injected..I counselled her on the benefit and likely implications I documented and moved on the see the next patient. Wasn't trained to be emotional rather was trained to show empathy.
That man Dr enenche has deceived so many in Abuja and its environs. The fact that he and the wife are medical drs, the wife's father a professor of medicine has made him so believable cos he will quote medical jargon to unsuspecting Nigerians. His arrogance, not in this world.

4 Likes

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Pimine: 3:15pm On Mar 31
nairalanda1:

Hospitals keep records for a very long time, old chap.

Yes, National hospital has the records from 2017 and even all records from its founding till date.

They are not foolish to dump such records.

Also, such a breakthrough would have been widely reported in the medical papers if it happened

The miracle did not happen. Simple.
My guy, what I'm saying is a 3-minutes call is not conclusive enough to boldly come out and say "this never happened". If you wanna investigate, do a thorough investigation devoid of bias.

Anyone can decide to fake any miracle - that's their business. Such people think they're helping God but they aren't. God doesn't need us to fake His capabilities. All I know is that my God is a miracle working God. I'm a living testimony.

Also, don't be too sure that the media wouldn't hush any mind-bending miracles such as this one. We can all see how they willfully distort facts and underreport the terrorism and banditry in the North. There is always a narrative that suits the powers that be - and that's what you see in the media. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by iramure(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31
Africa nations particularly Nigeria can never be liberated from the shackles of evil and fake god of men with false testimony as long as government refuses to pass a bill or make a decree to TOTALLY BAN the cankerworm called religion. What baffles me most is that in the congregation's of these charlatans called pastors are well educated members including professors. Yet, they still fail to make use of their brain or question the authenticity of all these nonsense claims.

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by descarado: 3:18pm On Mar 31
Geovanni412:

The boy probably already had 3 kidneys

The condition is called supernumerary kidney.

This medical condition has been known as far back as 1911: see https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1288870/

And recently, someone in India was reported to have three functioning kidneys:
https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/kanpur-man-has-3-kidneys-doctors-say-its-rare-but-nothing-to-worry-5817307.html

I have a colleague that has 3 kidneys. It's no miracle. It's a documented medical facts. The way some ladies have 3 fully grown breasts. Yep. Seen it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by korm2me(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31
Mother rejected surgery and went to church. After pastor prayed she still went to hospital for the surgery . If they report she went back to hospital to confirm if the prayer worked would have been ok.
Doesn't even make any sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by DrAda(f): 3:20pm On Mar 31
One thing we doctors pray to experience some day in our lifetime is the chance to declare the following "Globally, to the best of my knowledge, I was the first to observe or discover that .....".

Infact, the Nigerian Medical Association and all the medical social media platforms in Sub Saharan Africa would have heard of this supernatural feat long before Dunamis gets a concrete feedback.

Since that was not the case here, the story is most likely false.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Adakintroy: 3:21pm On Mar 31
Sulele04:
You can't be religious & have sense it is just not possible I don't know to explain it. You have to be very gullible to achieve peak level of faith.

Because there is no how somebody would believe this bullcrap I just don't know, "He had 3 kidneys" no nah 100 he suppose get.

Well it is a free world everybody should believe whatever they want it is what it is.

Matin Luther with big rev. Tag behind am no get sense.

People weh get sense no go fit liberate this world. Their sense go kick if you turn thing up a notch. Only stupid delusion faith based people that stand and fight hoping for a miracle" or something
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31
The sheeps will believe this lol

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by detectivejones: 3:23pm On Mar 31
jmoore:

This why I said you should learn to read. Someone went to a hospital to verify the claims. Go and read the post again and stop being defensive.

How will you know he's a sheeple they're good at condemning other so called men of God but when it comes to theirs they become so emotional
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by descarado: 3:24pm On Mar 31
YesDaddyTill203:
Just another Pastorprenuer fraudster. They are all over Nigerian brainwashing the gullible low-IQ Christians with fake miracles and false narratives of how their lives are pathetic because of one unseen enemy or the other.
The church and these slave master fraudsters have ruined more lives and family relationships in Nigeria than you can imagine.
Nigerians naturally want to reap without sowing so it's easy to deceive them about miracle.
We live in utopia. The way a politician will go and just empty govt coffers, the same way people will love to believe that one man talks and their dead relatives or friends rise again. Easy.
To think out of the box, ask questions, confront the perpetrators, lailai, rather like here, we see people defending them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by donbenie(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

And, you're the omniscient who knows who's lying?

Was this thread open to promote God in the first place?
Ogbeni shift.
Agbaya!
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by nairalanda1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31
Pimine:

My guy, what I'm saying is a 3-minutes call is not conclusive enough to boldly come out and say "this never happened". If you wanna investigate, do a thorough investigation devoid of bias.

Anyone can decide to fake any miracle - that's their business. Such people think they're helping God but they aren't. God doesn't need us to fake His capabilities. All I know is that my God is a miracle working God. I'm a living testimony.

Also, don't be too sure that the media wouldn't hush any mind-bending miracles such as this one. We can all see how they willfully distort facts and underreport the terrorism and banditry in the North. There is always a narrative that suits the powers that be - and that's what you see in the media. Nothing more, nothing less.

It never happened
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Tobdek: 3:34pm On Mar 31
naptu2:

Kai! Can reading and comprehension be so hard? This one did not and cannot even understand anything!
Where is this excerpt from?
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 3:36pm On Mar 31
There were a lot of tweets and I couldn't post them all. The lecturer posted the contact details of the Chief Medical Director of the National Hospital and challenged people to call him to verify. She even offered to pay anyone that can go to the National Hospital and bring back evidence of the miracle.

Lately she says that people have been sending threatening messages to her and the threats are directed at her children.

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by nairalanda1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31
DrAda:
One thing we doctors pray to experience some day in our lifetime is the chance to declare the following "Globally, I was the first to observe or discover that .....".

Infact, the Nigerian Medical Association and all the medical social media platforms in Sub Saharan Africa would have heard of this supernatural feat long before Dunamis gets a concrete feedback.

Since that was not the case here, the story is most likely false.

Plus the Prof would be in a hurry to publish the thing
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Mar 31
nairalanda1:
∆ Or you have little faith
Tell that to the blind man who knew nothing of who Jesus Christ was until a day or so after Jesus Christ had healed him and even his family had already been interrogated by the religious leaders of his time for it - John 9. grin
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by DrAda(f): 3:39pm On Mar 31
nairalanda1:

Plus the Prof would be in a hurry to publish the thing

My dear, the speed at which the publication would have occured will be truly wondrous to all. Many would beg to be added as co-authors, myself included.

Globally, Dunamis will make their mark as a bonafide healing center. Reputable news outlet all over the world will be falling over themselves to interview the pastor. Invitations from the Pope and other world leaders/entrepreneurs will pour in, all seeking for a miracle for themselves or their loved ones.

Ask yourself why our local pastors have never attained such heights. Your guess is as good as mine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Mystery9(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31
What is controversial here. The Creator don't have any issue in replacing damaged body part. I fellowship in Dunamis headquarter Abuja. I know what I have seen and head. God is just too awesome.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Sapasenator: 3:42pm On Mar 31
YesDaddyTill203:
Just another Pastorprenuer fraudster. They are all over Nigerian brainwashing the gullible low-IQ Christians with fake miracles and false narratives of how their lives are pathetic because of one unseen enemy or the other.
The church and these slave master fraudsters have ruined more lives and family relationships in Nigeria than you can imagine.

I agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Mar 31
writeprof:
If medical science can solve it or ungodly human can understand it, then IT'S NO LONGER A MIRACLE.
You folks and quoting Scripture blindly. That man in John did not go seeking pastors or anyone to heal him; he didn't even have faith at all in Jesus Christ since he never heard of Jesus Christ. Yet that man was healed by Jesus Christ, an example to show you don't need a pastor or other gods of men to be healed by Jesus Christ and there are lots of documented examples miracles out there. https://www.nairaland.com/8047008/woman-ovaries-removed-learns-one
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Mar 31
Mystery9:
∆ What is controversial here. The Creator don't have any issue in replacing damaged body part. I fellowship in Dunamis headquarter Abuja. I know what I have seen and head. God is just too awesome.
You have seen but what you claim to have seen cannot be published and independently verified? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/8047008/woman-ovaries-removed-learns-one

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Pickieox(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

Facts are streamed live. Go to any Dunamis branch and watch it live. You can request video taped of miracles. Visit them in Abuja. I have done that already.

Don't stay in one corner of your room and start streaming 'fake miracles' without verification.

There are many fake miracles and fake ministries out there but Dunamis isn't one of them.

What do you know about Dunamis? You know nothing man. You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by CJStarz: 4:00pm On Mar 31
Genuine Miracles do exist.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Mar 31
Pickieox:
∆ What do you know about Dunamis? You know nothing man. You know nothing.
I know that Dunamics miracle are only seen in Dunamis though. How many of them have been published and independently verified? https://www.nairaland.com/8047008/woman-ovaries-removed-learns-one

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Willie2015: 4:01pm On Mar 31
ednut1:
Miracles happen sometimes. But no pastor has power to make it happen . None of these pastors could heal mr ibu, amaechi the actor, yinka ayefele, cobhams etc. we too mumu for this country 🤣

Read your bible...
Even Jesus did not heal everyone...
And He did not do many miracles there [in Nazareth] because of their unbelief. Mat 13:58

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.