Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) (27711 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 8:03pm On Mar 31
Jemex003:

Try go buy new Ankara cloth give your mama then take her out for dinner and mix small sk in her drink then ask her who’s your biological father cuz you sound like a bastard here.

Lmao. The way una Dey tear this jogs1900 apart ehn…he is still a kid. You guys should leave him. Sense is far from him. And the funniest thing is he can never accept he is wrong or doesn’t have much sense.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by JooEeL(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31
labake1:
Lt Mohbad wealth must be really much for his family and friends to be disturbing this woman for DNA. God will fight for you my sister

Ogun Lakaye ma pa wunmi ati awon olosho supporters radarada.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 8:03pm On Mar 31
Yong4ever:
only a sane being would know that DNA is no brainer here.

Thank you o. I mean it’s obvious.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Poiniyisworld: 8:04pm On Mar 31
No Wunmi. You are not right here.

Your husband 's death isa mystery and how he died seems a crime. Autopsy result still not officially out.

Moreover if you were not legally married and he definitely died without a will, his family (which very much starts from his dad who trained him and definitely not the mother who abadoned him) needs to ensure that whatever he hassuch as royalties are paid to his own.

At this point, it is only right for Mohbad's dad to demand for a DNA test.

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by ZombieTAMER: 8:04pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:

Kiddo,Your response shows that sense is far from you.Are you exposed to family issues? Did Mohbad ever doubt the child's paternity? Even the so called Mohbads dad didn't doubt the paternity of the child.That's what a judge will ask Mohbads dad. All this back and forth is because of Mohbad's estate. Imagine someone whose son died less than a year ago and the so-called Mohbad dad already started wearing Mohbad clothes.

If not by intimidation, they would have gotten a court document for the DNA.

Since Mohbad didn't doubt the child's paternity, it's none of anybody's business. Mohbads dad is simply a busybody. Yes, that's what they will call him in the court.Mohbad is dead..Since nobody doubted the child's paternity before the dad died, the child belongs to Mohbad.

You are just a kid

quietly shut up

Do you know how many men who never doubted their offsprings paternity only to find out the hard way..

you aren't well

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by JooEeL(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31
BrighterSyde:

Hence the need for a dna test

There's rumour that he nearly drowned the baby in a water out of nearly running mad.

His union with the lady was as good as ruined already. He made moves to travel to canada for a tour and never to return to nigeria. D fake wife later found out days shortly before. The rest is history bro.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by ivolt: 8:06pm On Mar 31
broadman20:

Please kindly shut up, you are irritating us with this useless reasoning of yours.

Just listen to your argument.

Oh my gosh!
Irritating you?
You must be one of the educated illiterates who thinks street sense
is the same thing as legality.

I know it is very hard for you guys to accept a world where sentiments is immaterial.
If Mohbad's father really wants a DNA test, he should go get a court order.
It is that simple.

Personally, the widow should accept a DNA test and then bar Mohbad's father
from having access to the child. That will be the best way of teaching the man a lesson.
He should go to court to fight for visiting right to a child he constantly subjected to
social media abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Azazyel: 8:08pm On Mar 31
What are you hiding?
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 8:10pm On Mar 31
JooEeL:

There's rumour that he nearly drowned the baby in a water out of nearly running mad.

His union with the lady was as good as ruined already. He made moves to travel to canada for a tour and never to return to nigeria. D fake wife later found out days shortly before. The rest is history bro.

Well I believe the truth will come out soon. I really want his killers to be fished out asap so that all these rumors will be put to rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by bukatyne(f): 8:14pm On Mar 31
I thought this lady was willing to do a DNA test a while back?

Crazy wife, crazy parents, crazy bosses, crazy friends, crazy colleagues.

All the craziness surrounding Mohbad was enough to kill him.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by victorVIC1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31
PointZerom:

Only her husband has the exclusive right to demand for a DNA and since he accepted the child while alive his lazy father who wants reap his property through fake DNA should go and rest.

Lagos State Government that had taken up this case could also demand for a DNA in the cause of their investigation. Above all, I really do hope justice prevails
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Way4orward: 8:16pm On Mar 31
They should leave this woman alone. She have already told them indirectly that the boy is not for mohbad.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by ejire042(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:

Kiddo,Your response shows that sense is far from you.Are you exposed to family issues? Did Mohbad ever doubt the child's paternity? Even the so called Mohbads dad didn't doubt the paternity of the child.That's what a judge will ask Mohbads dad. All this back and forth is because of Mohbad's estate. Imagine someone whose son died less than a year ago and the so-called Mohbad dad already started wearing Mohbad clothes.

If not by intimidation, they would have gotten a court document for the DNA.

Since Mohbad didn't doubt the child's paternity, it's none of anybody's business. Mohbads dad is simply a busybody. Yes, that's what they will call him in the court.Mohbad is dead..Since nobody doubted the child's paternity before the dad died, the child belongs to Mohbad.

Did you type and write this?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Greatisthelord: 8:25pm On Mar 31
okunwaye:
Many men on this platform are also raising kids that aren't theirs shocked
Please, add 'unfortunately'
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by kunle75(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31
officialwdhtv:
Nobody has the right to tell me to do a DNA test. I will never do it because my late husband took my chastity. He’s the only man I have ever known — Mohbad’s widow, Wunmi, makes a U-turn days after telling her father-in-law that she was ready to take a DNA test.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE91Ts0ELdo

But what's in DNA test self,just do it and move on now.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by PointZerom: 8:29pm On Mar 31
victorVIC1:

Lagos State Government that had taken up this case could also demand for a DNA in the cause of their investigation. Above all, I really do hope justice prevails

The lazy father want to take Mohbad's property in the event the DNA worked for him.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by bobbiiee: 8:29pm On Mar 31
Hmmm
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by bobbiiee: 8:30pm On Mar 31
Hiding under 1 finger.

I know a man who slept with not less than 5 married women, including the best lady of his wife.

A friend of my cousin's wife told her that of the 3 boys she had, it was only the 2nd son that belonged to the husband.

A guy impregnated her before she got married and the husband thought it was his. They had issue and the husband asked her to leave, by the time they settled she had been impregnated by another person and the man did not know. I know that she didn't lie against herself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:31pm On Mar 31
Obs Elegushi is the father of Adewale.

The world would know someday.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Obiedun(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:
I don't know why they are intimidating this lady with DNA test.Since Mohbad didn't doubt the paternity of the child when he was alive, the child belongs to him.

On a side note, is Mohbads dad even sure Mohbad is his son?
I pity you

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31
PointZerom:

Only her husband has the exclusive right to demand for a DNA and since he accepted the child while alive his lazy father who wants reap his property through fake DNA should go and rest.
Abeg just shut up jare, no be the family name the pikin dey answer, mohbad papa get every right to request for a DNA, before the man dey come out to boldly request for DNA the yoruba man go don go trow oracle for like 7 different place, na yoruba man you wan follow do that one, that lady is a jezebel and she will be exposed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by tollyboy5(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:

Since Mohbad didn't doubt the child's paternity, it's none of anybody's business. [b]Mohbads dad is simply a busybody. Yes, that's what they will call him in the court.[/b]Mohbad is dead..Since nobody doubted the child's paternity before the dad died, the child belongs to Mohbad.
grin court no dvmb like you boss!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by CitynewsNG(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Hotice085: 8:35pm On Mar 31
EreluRoz:
Even the ones whose paternity are not certain are here on social media requesting for a DNA over a child whose paternity was never questioned by his late dad.

But since her father-in-law has joined the bandwagon then she should do it to keep him shut. She should not do it kos of one mumu verydarkboy who started the rubbish but because of her father-in-law who has chosen to be in competition with his grandchild over inheritance.

Shut up

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by broadman20: 8:35pm On Mar 31
ivolt:

Irritating you?
You must be one of the educated illiterates who thinks street sense
is the same thing as legality.

I know it is very hard for you guys to accept a world where sentiments is immaterial.
If Mohbad's father really wants a DNA test, he should go get a court order.
It is that simple.

Personally, the widow should accept a DNA test and then bar Mohbad's father
from having access to the child. That will be the best way of teaching the man a lesson.
He should go to court to fight for visiting right to a child he constantly subjected to
social media abuse.

Oh my God!

You sincerely need help.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31
She should stop all these drama and do the DNA test if e sure for her.

Most of these ladies running after celebrities are terrible people. If your hands are clean you won't feel reluctant or hesitate to prove it.

It's just so unfortunate Mohbad ended up like this, even his parents got questionable characters......

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by EreluRoz: 8:36pm On Mar 31
Hotice085:

Shut up
May you never have erection again
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by tollyboy5(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31
PointZerom:

The lazy father want to take Mohbad's property in the event the DNA worked for him.
He single handedly trained his son. He he's the rightful owner of the property if Liam is not his grandchild.
He will pass the property down to Mohbad's brother when he grows old.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Thomasankara(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31
[/color]who told you he never doubted,did Mohbad tell u that?[color=#770077]
Jogs1900:
I don't know why they are intimidating this lady with DNA test.Since Mohbad didn't doubt the paternity of the child when he was alive, the child belongs to him.

On a side note, is Mohbads dad even sure Mohbad is his son?

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by ejire042(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31
pocohantas:
A man dies and the next thing is to start dragging the widow to do a DNA test? Some of your fathers are dead, did your mothers do DNA while mourning? Because I am trying to understand the connection between DNA and the untimely death of her husband.

Which yeye husband. Were dey legally married? So who will be more bereaved, the stray girl he met after fame or the biological father of a child. How una dey take reason self?

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by PointZerom: 8:39pm On Mar 31
mysticwarrior:
Abeg just shut up jare, no be the family name the pikin dey answer, mohbad papa get every right to request for a DNA, before the man dey come out to boldly request for DNA the yoruba man go don go trow oracle for like 7 different place, na yoruba man you wan follow do that one, that lady is a jezebel and she will be exposed.

Tell your father to shut up.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Thomasankara(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31
[/color]no mind am,na comedian 😃😃[color=#770077]
BrighterSyde:

A man came to my place of work for routine tests with his family. We discovered he is not the father. He himself has never doubted the kids. They just came cos they all want to know their genotype. And you are here saying since a man never doubted then he is the father? You are getting worse with your reasoning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Falz Releases "27" Album To Celebrate His 27th Birthday Today / Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight / WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.