Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel (61020 Views)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by kalufelix(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03
[quote author=Chingyyy878 post=129243344]
Liar
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03
Chingyyy878:
Liar 😀
Most of them are always sad/depressed seeing their younger ones kids
udemzyudex:
They'll grow old and die alone.
maasoap:
Oyinbos or Nigerians u dey refer to? Continue deceiving yourself grin grin grin

yes many men want children and many dont.... same with marriage.

here is a clue: many men AND women want children but after taking care of their nephews/nieces for ONE DAY, the first thing they wanna do is bring that child back to their parents, because they cant cope. having a child is not a joke neither it is easy. sadly, many mentally broken people only realize that AFTER having children.

but here is the best part: what kind of parents do you think use their children for rituals OR abuse/beat their child to death OR have sex with their own children? you better wake up, many people out there have children but really DONT WANT/LOVE THEIR CHILDREN!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Exedyne: 4:34pm On Apr 03
MrBrownJay1:
many dont even want children, let alone a wife to settle with.

no mind the otondo wey create this thread

1 Like

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by anonymous1759(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03
oluwoleife:
Panic say wetin happen?
grin
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Smartjeezy01(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03
I had my first daughter at the age of 34 and my daughter is 10years old now.

7 Likes

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by udemzyudex(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03
MrBrownJay1:
many dont even want children, let alone a wife to settle with.

They'll grow old and die alone.
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by 4KNGOATS(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03
Chingyyy878:
People in their 30s with no kids and single, do you worry about being old parents ?

I sure say most of una dey panic but una go deny
Girls should be very very very worried but men shouldn't be

5 Likes

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Paramount01(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03
Coder2Client:
Terrible but cool there's nothing to deny about it, especially those of us in our late 30s still single. It is not easy but we enjoy peace of mind and less worry about THAT gender

You mean ham? Don't marry ooo becaue you will spend your last card on them
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by TheWinterBird(f): 4:37pm On Apr 03
Just driving by.
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Paramount01(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03
2shure:
I'm 34 years and I only have a car,rented apartment and 2 pos business which has suffered a blow.im planning on selling all my propert for 10m before thisbyear ends and travel out.

Location,

You are doing well bro, you even worth 10m
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Apr 03
VinnyBaba:

It is Actually, The cost of Maintaining a Home.😒

Rent
Electricity bills.
GOTV
Gas
Diaper
School fees.
Etc.😟

Young Men should be very Financially Ready before going into Marriage,
because in Africa, All Responsibility is for the Man. sad

Woman own na to Born pickin and Nurture. smiley

Have u been to the north?
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by PissInside: 4:41pm On Apr 03
What's the essence of marriage or having kids?

Oh, because everyone is doing it,you must too?

You see,I've come to realise that the only thing that matters in life is happiness.....As long as you're happy,you good to go.

So many of my friends that rushed into getting married are now looking so hagard and stressed up.....The burden is too much.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by lexy2014: 4:42pm On Apr 03
Paramount01:

You mean ham? Don't marry ooo becaue you will spend your last card on them

Why should he not marry?

If u don't want to marry, it's your choice

Why do you feel he must do what u want for yourself?
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by azpekuliar: 4:43pm On Apr 03
Chingyyy878:

Imagine having your first kid when you are almost 45

and so what?

3 Likes

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by qtguru(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03
2shure:
I can paint,i can dissamblw a car engine,i can service a gen,AC,gas cooker,i can install dstv,i can paint walls,i can design a website....

Check this Facebook page job in Malta they lack panel beaters, and some basic skills

2 Likes

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by delpee(f): 4:44pm On Apr 03
2shure:
I'm 34 years and I only have a car,rented apartment and 2 pos business which has suffered a blow.im planning on selling all my propert for 10m before thisbyear ends and travel out.

Please be careful. 10m isn't a fantastic sum now if you're going to UK, Canada for instance. The cost of processing your visa, travelling expenses and the need to have sufficient funds for maintenance for some months will eat all that up....that's if it's enough.

They're also experiencing high inflation and getting good jobs there is not so easy. Accommodation cost (where available) is quite huge. 5-10m is sufficient to start something here depending on your preferences. I thought the POS business is lucrative. Probably, you need to learn proper management skills and add some other business lines to your portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by newoffer: 4:45pm On Apr 03
E get why.. plans na for God to activate. But man go dey try..
Gerrard59:

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but 10 million would not go that far if your target country is a developed one. Also, to truly enjoy living in the abroad, you will need to get a good job, which is tied to having relevant skills the economy of that country desires. If you have those skills and pretty young, it is a good one.

P.S. If you can japa without selling your properties, better.
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Valuepaints20(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03
Ok
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Desmondum: 4:46pm On Apr 03
Charmingrascal:

When you get to that age you will understand that there is no big deal about it
Gbamsolutely
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Exceed15: 4:46pm On Apr 03
Marriage no longer attractive. It has ended many prematurely.

6 Likes

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by IBBG(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03
barrydee:
This OP is not wise at all.
Africa needs to grow beyond this mindset. Having a wife and kids is not an achievement but a fulfillment which by the way, different people have their own definition of fulfillment.

If you are a man in your 30s living in a difficult country like Nigeria, i advise you chase the bread to better your life & your future. If you stumble on a good woman while at it, you can marry her but if you allow societal pressure to make you marry one of these damaged, unproductive, & useless slay queens who are liabilities as a wife, sorry na your name.

You can still get married in your late 30s or early 40s and live a fulfilled life & by the time you are in your 60s, your kids would be in their eaely 20s keeping you company, running erands for you and making you happy while you relax and groom them to takeover your business/empire aince you utilized your youthful era to make some good investments.

Unlike those niggas who got married in their 20s using all their energy as youths just to fend, suffer and provide for the family. By the time they hit 60, no major investments, their kids have all abandoned them to begin their own lives/families making them feel lonely and abandoned. Only few lucky ones get regular visits, care and gifts from their kids at this point.
That's if their wives don't turn their kids against them.
so on point

1 Like

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by tollyboy5(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03
2shure:
don't sell your property and end up in refugee camp abroad o!

5 Likes

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Felaincarnated: 4:47pm On Apr 03
Sey u be mata.
oluwoleife:
Panic say wetin happen?
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by jaxxy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03
Depends on what u want in life not everyone wants thesame things and that's fine.

Some also want same things but in different levels of priority. That's fine too.

The problem is when u don't know what u really want and doing nothing about itundecided

3 Likes

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Felaincarnated: 4:51pm On Apr 03
VinnyBaba:

It is Actually, The cost of Maintaining a Home.😒

Rent
Electricity bills.
GOTV
Gas
Diaper
School fees.
Medicals
Wardrobe
Kidnap fees
Etc.😟

Young Men should be very Financially Ready before going into Marriage,
because in Africa, All Responsibility is for the Man. sad

Woman own na to Born pickin and Nurture. smiley
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by cigaricon(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03
barrydee:
This OP is not wise at all.
Africa needs to grow beyond this mindset. Having a wife and kids is not an achievement but a fulfillment which by the way, different people have their own definition of fulfillment.

If you are a man in your 30s living in a difficult country like Nigeria, i advise you chase the bread to better your life & your future. If you stumble on a good woman while at it, you can marry her but if you allow societal pressure to make you marry one of these damaged, unproductive, & useless slay queens who are liabilities as a wife, sorry na your name.

You can still get married in your late 30s or early 40s and live a fulfilled life & by the time you are in your 60s, your kids would be in their eaely 20s keeping you company, running erands for you and making you happy while you relax and groom them to takeover your business/empire aince you utilized your youthful era to make some good investments.

Unlike those niggas who got married in their 20s using all their energy as youths just to fend, suffer and provide for the family. By the time they hit 60, no major investments, their kids have all abandoned them to begin their own lives/families making them feel lonely and abandoned. Only few lucky ones get regular visits, care and gifts from their kids at this point.
That's if their wives don't turn their kids against them.

So much sense in this comment but myopic minds will disagree cos they've been wired to satisfy social pressure. Marriage is not an achievement but a fulfillment. Well said

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Elzazzi: 4:56pm On Apr 03
toujurs:
You are smart, you just reminded of when i was about to marry a prostitute unknowingly.

She was a decent lady. Luckily for me i got to meet a guy, on a social platform who knew her.

Immediately i knew who she really was, i ended the relationship. Most women out there lived a wreckless sexual life. And i can't settle for a LovePeddler, after putting in this hardwork

Omo thank God you found out, because if you had mistakenly married her then you will see shege inside the marriage. I can't work hard all my youth only to end up marrying a sluut that's only pretending angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Rivermonster(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03
I no sure say this poster brain dey function well.

1 Like

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by gender123: 4:58pm On Apr 03
I'm not an expert in such cases but due to my experience, I want to make four points very clear

Thank you 🙏🏾

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by concho(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03
ravensckar:
You're very wrong but you just didn't realize it. The first rule of life is that; life doesn't come with a PAST QUESTION, MANUAL or INSTRUCTION BOOKLET. Na trial & error everybody dey do.

My dad had my older brother at 19, he wasn't from a rich family either. He suffered and laboured through his youthful age to raise us all. Today nko? He's in his late FIFTIES and most of us have become relatively successful in his lifetime. He's still active, looks young and healthy. When he came to visit me early this year, most people didn't believe he's my dad. cheesy cheesy

My step-mum (his younger wife) is still servicing him. He still has other younger children who run and jump around the house. He has grandchildren who always come to spend the holidays with him (my children are there as I type). His older children (myself & siblings) always ensure he never lacks anything. Most importantly, he's living his DREAM. He's always happy and grateful for marrying early.

My point- both early and late marriages have their advantages and disadvantages. Anyone that works for you, practice it. Life is a foreign language afterall, everyone mispronounces it. cheesy cheesy

You go explain tire !!!

I was waiting for the part where you would say that he is now the current MD or owner of a multinational

Your father started suffering from 19 and still suffering bro

He will soon get a third wife to elongate the chain in your tale

You and your siblings who look same age as him are his evidence of success right ?

Or the kids from his second wife running around him ??

Are they his evidence ??

I pity who go take this advise .
I hope you married at 15 ? Since your dad’s approach is the best

10 Likes

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Chetas81(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03
Templee333:
Ask jesus and paul
From England
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Tarabye: 5:07pm On Apr 03
I think it's natural for people to have different timelines for starting a family, and there's no one-size-fits-all approach. Some may feel concerned about being older parents, while others may not worry about it at all. Personally, I believe that age doesn't dictate one's ability to be a good parent or the love they can give. Everyone's journey is unique, and what matters most is being prepared emotionally, financially, and mentally when the time comes. Right now, I'm focused on living in the present and trusting that things will fall into place when they're meant to.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.