Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel (60919 Views)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Darealrick(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06
Na Una know.
I believe that you should always do things in time.
You can never know the future.
And what kind of person sees children as an investment

1 Like

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Darealrick(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06
My 2 cents

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by delpee(f): 12:06pm On Apr 09
michigang:
who is fucking you

Be careful and decent in your thoughts and the words you utter. Gutter language is for classless people.
You have no idea of how old I am BTW.

1 Like

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Raalsalghul: 7:02am On Apr 10
qtguru:
I used to feel bad, till I started getting calls from friends about school fees, at least I'm almost stable to afford kids, cuz I'm broke at this point. But God dey

For me, it's no leverage or advantage to give the child in this unfair world: black skin, no first world passport and not from a stupendous rich family.

I'd rather remain childless: it's one thing to face your problems alone and it's another to compound it by children. grin

3 Likes

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by iammolise(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10
BItt:

Men in their 30s are looking for money and comfort
That's because women would like their man to provide them both, even if she doesn't say, it shows in her body language... Nobody like suffer nao
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by iammolise(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10
ufotty2001:
this mentality of I must be rich before I get married is wrong

To marry an average Igbo girl u love now if u don't bleed 2million from ur pocket u might be Lucky if the girl is already pregnant for u and the kinsmen reduce the cost of marriage as they have no other choice but still at least 1mill for everything, and not only igbo marriage, some other tribe seem inexpensive but when u start the rites u'll be shocked it's the same as the Igbo marriage... If as a guy man u want to do the right thing and marry ur girl properly and not nack her belle and keep her in ur house like a kidnapper and u urself neva even chop belle full, u don't have a decent paying job to even carry the expenses of family life, my brother it will choke, if not swallow u, and u remain stuck and unable to pursue goals like a single young man would.

1 Like

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by ufotty2001: 2:10pm On Apr 10
iammolise:

To marry an average Igbo girl u love now if u don't bleed 2million from ur pocket u might be Lucky if the girl is already pregnant for u and the kinsmen reduce the cost of marriage as they have no other choice but still at least 1mill for everything, and not only igbo marriage, some other tribe seem inexpensive but when u start the rites u'll be shocked it's the same as the Igbo marriage... If as a guy man u want to do the right thing and marry ur girl properly and not nack her belle and keep her in ur house like a kidnapper and u urself neva even chop belle full, u don't have a decent paying job to even carry the expenses of family life, my brother it will choke, if not swallow u, and u remain stuck and unable to pursue goals like a single young man would.
True..
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by qtguru(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10
Raalsalghul:

For me, it's no leverage or advantage to give the child in this unfair world: black skin, no first world passport and not from a stupendous rich family.

I'd rather remain childless: it's one thing to face your problems alone and it's another to compound it by children. grin

Same here, I can't imagine bringing a child to suffer in Nigeria like I did. if you see the way people live life here in Malta, so simple, they try to make things as cheap as possible.

It's well
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by DyingFetus: 9:04pm On Apr 10
Raalsalghul:

Good , don't reproduce, we don't need people like you

1 Like

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by BItt: 9:45pm On Apr 12
qtguru:

Women have it easier, they can just pick the best suitable and rich partner and settle down. No one is gonna pick someone not financially stable.

Exactly
Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Amaraibebugwu: 12:34pm On Apr 18
Gerrard59:

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but 10 million would not go that far if your target country is a developed one. Also, to truly enjoy living in the abroad, you will need to get a good job, which is tied to having relevant skills the economy of that country desires. If you have those skills and pretty young, it is a good one.

P.S. If you can japa without selling your
properties, better.

Please I have two plots of land for sale in Port Harcourt and a foreign used Lexus jeep for sale.Its to fund my family Japa plans.
INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON 09038344281

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / #10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.