Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me (6428 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by michlins(m): 6:45am On Apr 07
For your safety and sanity, you need to leave her alone for now. Leave the house and apply for divorce here in Nigeria and use the chats as your evidence. Take back ownership of the shop and ensure all sales are remmited to your account.

About your son, you file for custody. You don't have to worry about her running away with him. She doesn't love the child (she ignores the baby while frolicking with the guy). And you have been the one bankrolling the whole escapades.

That being said, you married her because you love her but she saw you as her ticket out of poverty

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by dawnomike(m): 6:52am On Apr 07
Spring2025:
People of God I just need your help on this issue. I can't bear it anymore. I'm a 35-year-old man with a bachelor's degree and plan to pursue my Masters degree in the US. I'm married with a kid and my wife is 25 and our son is 1. This year makes it two years after getting married to my wife.
I started with my wife peacefully until the day I expressed my interest in pursuing graduate program in the US, my wife accepted the idea readily and I was happy. However, just a day after I made my plans known to her she started disturbing me to apply to the US and jet out. It wasn't time because I plan to apply for Spring but she's all over me all the time. Next, was her attitude of not cooking again. She complain of stress even when I employed two sales assistant to help her in the Super Market where I opened a shop for her. So literally, my wife goes to shop and watch over our employees then come back home. I didn't mind. My wife stopped cooking, washing my clothes or even the kid's. I do the cooking and wash out baby's dresses. She yell at me for any mistake or misunderstanding.
But what pained me most that made started investigation on her was coming back home very late even hours after she must have closed from shop. My wife answers calls at odd hours and wouldn't want me to hear. I once came back home one Sunday unannounced and she left her phone charging in sitting room, a call came in and the me she saved it with was 'my joygiver' so I let her knew she had a call and pretended as if I saw nothing just to observe her, she declined to pick but went away with the phone.
The next day I went to the shop leaving my office early and discovered she wasn't in the shop so I asked the two sales assistants but they said madam always leave early. By this time the feelings in my instincts were becoming evident.
I decided to call her right there and pretended I was in the office and she told me she was in the shop. I confronted her then she laughed and said she came to visit a friend.
Few weeks ago, I decided to investigate her phone but I was skeptical of her password because she might have changed the one I know but luckily for me, she didn't. Men, to my greatest surprise I saw my wife cooking in another guy's kitchen while she dropped my kid who was crying without giving him attention. They kissed and romanced and did all they could, I was patient enough to bear it. I read her chats and discovered that she was telling the guy that I plan to go to the US so when I leave he will migrate to my house to have her in full. This is where I almost committed suicide.
I just need your advice, should I divorce her or let her be until my son is grown? I'm feeling the pain of this woman remaining in my house but on a second thought, my son. If I divorce her she may run away with my son because the kid is not old enough to leave with me only. My brothers please help advise me.
She will kill you someday... The court will give you access to your child on this grounds.
But first, take back that supermarket

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Nonexisting1: 7:01am On Apr 07
A simp and brain are sworn enemies and this here confirms that saying. The mugu is living with his future killer without knowing it. She hasn't put rat poison in his food yet just because there is a chance he will leave for America and give her the space she desperately needs. If that plan of relocating for masters fails or delays for more than a year, he is a dead man. As she is now, nothing will come between her and her 'joygiver', not even her own child talkless of a husband that is not man enough.

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by SocialJustice: 7:02am On Apr 07
CoronaVirusPro:
It’s very annoying and painful that, you still asking about what to do?

Are you sure you are sane and human?

Thank you jare. The guy na 🐐 that's why he's being treated like a 🐐 by his wife.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Starboytwo(m): 7:13am On Apr 07
Uche559:
Your fiction writing is so so poor. I can virtually see the lies with with my naked eyes.
Your marriage is 2 years, you employed 2 staff for your wife, you r planning to study masters abroad, your wife does not cook, wash or clean. So after d days work, you will come home cook n clean n wash for a woman u open supermarket for. N ur wife goes to another man's house with your child n they were kissing n you saw everything on d phone.......Oga LIENUS, biko people r hungry take your time. Take dis ur cooked up story to d family to solve n stop been a nuisance
and she also did not change password, knowing her darling husband can check her phone.

Stupid ass write up. To what end? To shame woman?? So that all woman hating Nairalanders can help you shame woman more on a virgin Sunday.

Let an imaginary woman breathe.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Peppysco: 7:13am On Apr 07
Sapasenator:

Dont divorce her oga cuckold, arrange for the lover to come bang you wife at home. Just imagine the question wey an adult man dey ask.

Shut your mouth if you got nothing reasonable to contribute. Some of you act all tough and wild on the Internet but are actually the direct opposite in real life.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by kevwemike: 7:18am On Apr 07
Screenshot all her messages send it to your phone so that u can have evidence or else u go explain tire oo

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Starboytwo(m): 7:19am On Apr 07
Gadafii:

As single man, I have had women with me,who lied to their serious Boyfriends that they went to visit their sisters, friends etc, they will call back when they get home and the guys would be like okay, greet your friends for me or stay safe, meanwhile they are gobbling the D' and arching at a dangerous angle
Men are nothing but hyprocite. With an admission of what you just wrote, what's the difference between you and the imaginary woman in OP write up. You don't approve cheating from your woman, but you can cheat with multiple woman and others girlfriend... Hypocrite.

Im no saint. I fuc. K different girls. So if they fuc. K my girl, I won't be hyperventilating or crying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by malvisguy212: 7:21am On Apr 07
Starboytwo:
Men are nothing but hyprocite. With an admission of what you just wrote, what's the difference between you and the imaginary woman in OP write up. You don't approve cheating from your woman, but you can cheat with multiple woman and others girlfriend... Hypocrite.

Im no saint. I fuc. K different girls. So if they fuc. K my girl, I won't be hyperventilating or crying.
with people like you. morality in our society is dead.... haba!! at least have small ego.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by skj1377(m): 7:22am On Apr 07
Your story sounds fake but I can relate. In my case I was not married to the lady yet but she jazzed me to the extent that though she was my fiancé I called her one night and she told me to stop disturbing her in her boyfriends house I had to call her friends and beg them to assist me beg her to stop going to her boyfriends house.
The above just like your story sounds unbelievable but it happened to me. This is as sides the fact that I was 10yrs older than her and working while she was only a student.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by DontBullshitMe: 7:26am On Apr 07
Fiction and imagination.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Anabosee(m): 7:31am On Apr 07
Weak men everywhere........ first thing that came to mind

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Starboytwo(m): 7:32am On Apr 07
malvisguy212:
with people like you. morality in our society is dead.... haba!! at least have small ego.
I'm honest and know what a woman is. I won't sleep with different girls and form boss and remove foam in the mouth when a lady sleeps with different men.

Many of the guys here who remove foam in the mouth and act like valiant of morality are worse than these girls... For a minute you'd think the girls were fuc. Kn goats and pigs.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by UcheKingsley1: 7:34am On Apr 07
Spring2025:
People of God I just need your help on this issue. I can't bear it anymore. I'm a 35-year-old man with a bachelor's degree and plan to pursue my Masters degree in the US. I'm married with a kid and my wife is 25 and our son is 1. This year makes it two years after getting married to my wife.
I started with my wife peacefully until the day I expressed my interest in pursuing graduate program in the US, my wife accepted the idea readily and I was happy. However, just a day after I made my plans known to her she started disturbing me to apply to the US and jet out. It wasn't time because I plan to apply for Spring but she's all over me all the time. Next, was her attitude of not cooking again. She complain of stress even when I employed two sales assistant to help her in the Super Market where I opened a shop for her. So literally, my wife goes to shop and watch over our employees then come back home. I didn't mind. My wife stopped cooking, washing my clothes or even the kid's. I do the cooking and wash out baby's dresses. She yell at me for any mistake or misunderstanding.
But what pained me most that made started investigation on her was coming back home very late even hours after she must have closed from shop. My wife answers calls at odd hours and wouldn't want me to hear. I once came back home one Sunday unannounced and she left her phone charging in sitting room, a call came in and the me she saved it with was 'my joygiver' so I let her knew she had a call and pretended as if I saw nothing just to observe her, she declined to pick but went away with the phone.
The next day I went to the shop leaving my office early and discovered she wasn't in the shop so I asked the two sales assistants but they said madam always leave early. By this time the feelings in my instincts were becoming evident.
I decided to call her right there and pretended I was in the office and she told me she was in the shop. I confronted her then she laughed and said she came to visit a friend.
Few weeks ago, I decided to investigate her phone but I was skeptical of her password because she might have changed the one I know but luckily for me, she didn't. Men, to my greatest surprise I saw my wife cooking in another guy's kitchen while she dropped my kid who was crying without giving him attention. They kissed and romanced and did all they could, I was patient enough to bear it. I read her chats and discovered that she was telling the guy that I plan to go to the US so when I leave he will migrate to my house to have her in full. This is where I almost committed suicide.
I just need your advice, should I divorce her or let her be until my son is grown? I'm feeling the pain of this woman remaining in my house but on a second thought, my son. If I divorce her she may run away with my son because the kid is not old enough to leave with me only. My brothers please help advise me.

Nigga, why are you so unhappy and worried about a bitch, I'm surprised.

Get full evidence from her chats and all that, Take the baby from her to your mother or your sister or to your new girl. Chase the bittch away from your home, lock everything and travel outside the country.

Nigga she doesn't deserve u and anything good from you.

Don't wait till you die before you act. Fvck what people will say. Do your fvcking thing. The bittch is taking you for granted.

Life na once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by okoroemeka(m): 7:46am On Apr 07
Spring2025:
don't let anything mess up with your peace of mind especially a cheating woman,divorce her and take your child,you can get a relative or househelp to help,don't even think about managing such a woman because she can never change,either she kills you or lead you to do something teribble,the only problem I see is that small child,can you manage with such small child?with that child in your custody will it be a problem for your future plans?do you have any reliable person to look after him?or do you leave the child to it's mother and pursue your future dreams later you can come and fight for the child?all these are what you will ask yourself but for me I will divorce the woman let her go with the child

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by LandMann: 7:49am On Apr 07
Spring2025:

First thing on your mind is DNA test to ascertain if the child is really yours

Do the test discretely and if the test is positive keep your mouth shut and don't be stupid.

Gather plenty of evidence and stop sleeping with her to avoid catching HIV or other deadly illness.

Play nice through all this and let her have her way.

When your son is old enough, bring him to the US to start schooling and living with you.

Just be secretive about your plans and act nice towards her through all this till the day you drop the bomb on her and let her know you've been aware of her cheating all this while.

Attack too early and you'll miss doing maximum damage to the witch

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by lebron7(m): 7:51am On Apr 07
Spring2025:
better divorce her before she kill's you or makes you kill yourself
Remember, you deserve to be respected and loved sir..... don't settle for less
And yeah....get a DNA test for the child

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by AjiBussu(m): 7:57am On Apr 07
The boy (your son) may not be yours, do DNA asap

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by CharlotteFlair: 7:58am On Apr 07
Owon:

First, I don't believe this story but I know a lot of foolish men can be in this situation.

If your story is true,
I congratulate you for using your sense to finding a way to investigate and knowing the TRUTH.
NOW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR PROVE, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OPTION BUT TO DIVORCE HER EVENTUALLY.
MIND YOU, Don't rush to do this, do it slowly on in order to make it more effective and safe...

1, Close down that shop or whatever. Do it stylishly by any means necessary.
Most women of this generation are very stupid and ingrates...
The moment you empower them to have financial freedom, they start seeing you as equals and disrespecting you.
What value are you getting from that shop? It's even stoping her from doing her wifely duties.

2, Stop sleeping with her.
In many cultures, sleeping with a cheating wife is a taboo and you'll die untimely very soon. Forget all these religion things or praying, you will still die if care is not taking.
Don't even dare touch her if you love your life...
Whether you're Muslim or a Christian, divorce is legal and permitted on the ground of adultery.

3, Keep all your proves and evidence... For the future... Women can lie, pretend and play the victim card. No man can beat them in that game.

4, DO DNA ON THAT CHILD!
THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.
It's very possible that you're not the biological father. Women have pattern behaviors, they don't just start cheating suddenly, it something she must have been doing long time ago, even before you met her or when you were dating.
You most likely didn't meet her as a virgin. Even though you're much older than her, she most likely have far more bodycount than you. A girl with a high bodycount (+2) is a red flag and having multiple bodycount tells A LOT about someone's morality and personality...
This is why it's very advisable to marry virgins, they have less tendency to cheat. Some non-virgins ans oloshos will quote me now and start saying rubbish... Whether you like it or not, it's a fact.

Lastly, A cheating wife is worse than an enemy and very dangerous. Don't loose guard and don't even think of forgiving the for the sake of the children, the children will eventually be fine. Your life, peace and safety COMES FIRST.
Don't consider the child!!! This doesn't mean you don't love the child or you're not going to be responsible for taking care of him or her.
No woman can run away with a responsible man's child. Even if she tries, your child will find you later in the future.

Most foolish men make this excuse and mistake to forgive and keep cheating wife because of a child or children, 99.99% of them usually regret later in life...
DON'T BE A FOOLISH MAN.
Too much bitterness in one post.
Op was just catching cruise.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Sirhush(m): 8:00am On Apr 07
You never get wife oo. cool

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by ruggedtimi(m): 8:08am On Apr 07
Divorce her asap...asap. Your son can grow with you alone. She is not a good woman.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Kobicove(m): 8:11am On Apr 07
Uche559:
Your fiction writing is so so poor. I can virtually see the lies with with my naked eyes.
Your marriage is 2 years, you employed 2 staff for your wife, you r planning to study masters abroad, your wife does not cook, wash or clean. So after d days work, you will come home cook n clean n wash for a woman u open supermarket for. N ur wife goes to another man's house with your child n they were kissing n you saw everything on d phone.......Oga LIENUS, biko people r hungry take your time. Take dis ur cooked up story to d family to solve n stop been a nuisance

You dey mind am?

He thinks everyone here is so gullible undecided
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by franchasofficia: 8:33am On Apr 07
Spring2025:
Is this a new Nollywood film or an excerpt from your unfinished romance novel?

hehe
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by worldclass68(m): 8:36am On Apr 07
Real or not....

Do not divorce her, welcome her and buy her more gifts, and allow her sleep over at his place, pray for her and her joy giver, even get his contact and thank him for knacking your wife steady and very well.... ask him to move fully into your place when u fly to the US and even pay him mostly stipend, lastly bring her with her lover to the US asap u get chance to do so.

Very important : dont even think about carrying out DNA.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:40am On Apr 07
Savedday2:
Bros, the earliest you understand 9ja girls, the better for you. With all respect, right from time, your wife has been jumping from one prick to the other. It's just that you weren't observant.

The truth is, all 9ja girls are ashawo. Some do it codedly, others do it openly. No matter if she is a church girl, if you can open your eyes and be observant, u will always see the trace.

Why most men don't know their wife/girlfriend is ashawo is because, some girls know how to cover their tracks very well. Infact, some can go at any length to keep you in the dark.

But what keep amazing me about our girls is that, why try to hide the fact that you are enjoying other prick?

Know this today and have peace! The day you marry any of our girls, know that you have chosen your constant ashawo customer. So, if you finds out she is sleeping with other men, don't kill yourself.

Have you ever wondered why our girls support each other so much?

The hidden truth is that, they all know they are all the same. Even your sister will somehow support your cheating wife/girlfriend because they understand the code. They always see men as being stupid for making a fuse about cheating.
sadly ,most guys don't know this. They keep paying too much attention to ladies and they keep getting burnt.in Op case na him wife so no be him fault.shit happens.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Astra101: 8:40am On Apr 07
Juliearth:

Ther are alot of irregularities in your story.

Assuming it is true, you have no choice but to confront her with the truth. Your marriage is too young to face this sort of crisis. Moreso, from your narrative , you have been a good husband.

Can you intelligently point out the irregularities in his story?
Waiting...!
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by NFBI: 8:44am On Apr 07
Two can play the game.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Cassandraloius: 8:46am On Apr 07
Jamb question. Don't be a weak man, do the needful. Do away with the ungrateful bi***!

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by AmotekunSW: 8:46am On Apr 07
35 wey go marry 25. That beech is in her hoe stage. Unfortunately, she she doesn't fear you or see you as a symbol of authority.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by AmotekunSW: 8:52am On Apr 07
Uche559:

It can be real. Apologies to Igbos but a lot of Igbo men are this stupid. They think they are taking care of their wives but they are putting her on a pedestal and empowering her to finish them off. Got her a shop with 2 assistants. Something her father couldn't do for her mother.

Even if you must marry a hoe, at least let the hoe respect you. You can't be paying a prostitute and she is disrespectful on top.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by padi94(m): 9:00am On Apr 07
Collect evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? / SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend / Be Honest - Can You Handle This Stripper's Huge Curves?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.