Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,915 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me (6426 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Free2Fly: 1:09pm On Apr 07
Juliearth:
Ther are alot of irregularities in your story.

Assuming it is true, you have no choice but to confront her with the truth. Your marriage is too young to face this sort of crisis. Moreso, from your narrative , you have been a good husband.

Na them
Devil and Jezebel personified.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by flokii: 1:13pm On Apr 07
Free2Fly:

Chaii, men have grown weaker these days unfortunately.
That woman shouldn't spend the next day in your house, but look at the kind of questions you're asking.
So, if some of these little boys and girls in this forum now ask you to forgive and keep her, you'll agree with them??
Nawaoo

I think it's the child they have together that is making to poster seek advice.. truly the cheating wife can elope with her lover carrying their son with her.

The poster should try to remain calm and process his thoughts well.. the wife losing him is her loss, he'll get a higher degree, marry a better person and move on with life. Nedu Wazobia is a good example.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Oshokhai69: 1:20pm On Apr 07
Spring2025:
People of God I just need your help on this issue. I can't bear it anymore. I'm a 35-year-old man with a bachelor's degree and plan to pursue my Masters degree in the US. I'm married with a kid and my wife is 25 and our son is 1. This year makes it two years after getting married to my wife.
I started with my wife peacefully until the day I expressed my interest in pursuing graduate program in the US, my wife accepted the idea readily and I was happy. However, just a day after I made my plans known to her she started disturbing me to apply to the US and jet out. It wasn't time because I plan to apply for Spring but she's all over me all the time. Next, was her attitude of not cooking again. She complain of stress even when I employed two sales assistant to help her in the Super Market where I opened a shop for her. So literally, my wife goes to shop and watch over our employees then come back home. I didn't mind. My wife stopped cooking, washing my clothes or even the kid's. I do the cooking and wash out baby's dresses. She yell at me for any mistake or misunderstanding.
But what pained me most that made started investigation on her was coming back home very late even hours after she must have closed from shop. My wife answers calls at odd hours and wouldn't want me to hear. I once came back home one Sunday unannounced and she left her phone charging in sitting room, a call came in and the me she saved it with was 'my joygiver' so I let her knew she had a call and pretended as if I saw nothing just to observe her, she declined to pick but went away with the phone.
The next day I went to the shop leaving my office early and discovered she wasn't in the shop so I asked the two sales assistants but they said madam always leave early. By this time the feelings in my instincts were becoming evident.
I decided to call her right there and pretended I was in the office and she told me she was in the shop. I confronted her then she laughed and said she came to visit a friend.
Few weeks ago, I decided to investigate her phone but I was skeptical of her password because she might have changed the one I know but luckily for me, she didn't. Men, to my greatest surprise I saw my wife cooking in another guy's kitchen while she dropped my kid who was crying without giving him attention. They kissed and romanced and did all they could, I was patient enough to bear it. I read her chats and discovered that she was telling the guy that I plan to go to the US so when I leave he will migrate to my house to have her in full. This is where I almost committed suicide.
I just need your advice, should I divorce her or let her be until my son is grown? I'm feeling the pain of this woman remaining in my house but on a second thought, my son. If I divorce her she may run away with my son because the kid is not old enough to leave with me only. My brothers please help advise me.

Tales by Moonlight!!!
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Pupanchy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07
If care was not taken by you, what happened to Mohbad is what will eventually happen to you, divorce and stay far away, let the court know you will be taking care.of your kid till he or she is well grown, if u really love your life, run far away or else your death awaits you
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by steeltrust: 3:13pm On Apr 07
Divorce her and damn the child
You can always have another wen you want

How sure re you that the child is yours
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Demigod22: 3:31pm On Apr 07
God is just using all means to tell me that marriage is not for me.

Joygiver, how this ladies sense the work is quite unimaginable.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by seetomorrow: 4:01pm On Apr 07
Spring2025:
People of God I just need your help on this issue. I can't bear it anymore. I'm a 35-year-old man with a bachelor's degree and plan to pursue my Masters degree in the US. I'm married with a kid and my wife is 25 and our son is 1. This year makes it two years after getting married to my wife.
I started with my wife peacefully until the day I expressed my interest in pursuing graduate program in the US, my wife accepted the idea readily and I was happy. However, just a day after I made my plans known to her she started disturbing me to apply to the US and jet out. It wasn't time because I plan to apply for Spring but she's all over me all the time. Next, was her attitude of not cooking again. She complain of stress even when I employed two sales assistant to help her in the Super Market where I opened a shop for her. So literally, my wife goes to shop and watch over our employees then come back home. I didn't mind. My wife stopped cooking, washing my clothes or even the kid's. I do the cooking and wash out baby's dresses. She yell at me for any mistake or misunderstanding.
But what pained me most that made started investigation on her was coming back home very late even hours after she must have closed from shop. My wife answers calls at odd hours and wouldn't want me to hear. I once came back home one Sunday unannounced and she left her phone charging in sitting room, a call came in and the me she saved it with was 'my joygiver' so I let her knew she had a call and pretended as if I saw nothing just to observe her, she declined to pick but went away with the phone.
The next day I went to the shop leaving my office early and discovered she wasn't in the shop so I asked the two sales assistants but they said madam always leave early. By this time the feelings in my instincts were becoming evident.
I decided to call her right there and pretended I was in the office and she told me she was in the shop. I confronted her then she laughed and said she came to visit a friend.
Few weeks ago, I decided to investigate her phone but I was skeptical of her password because she might have changed the one I know but luckily for me, she didn't. Men, to my greatest surprise I saw my wife cooking in another guy's kitchen while she dropped my kid who was crying without giving him attention. They kissed and romanced and did all they could, I was patient enough to bear it. I read her chats and discovered that she was telling the guy that I plan to go to the US so when I leave he will migrate to my house to have her in full. This is where I almost committed suicide.
I just need your advice, should I divorce her or let her be until my son is grown? I'm feeling the pain of this woman remaining in my house but on a second thought, my son. If I divorce her she may run away with my son because the kid is not old enough to leave with me only. My brothers please help advise me.

What if she die, won't you and your child survive? Do fast send her to the guy before she send you early grave, if at all this story is Real
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by viceddy95(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07
Spring2025:
If this story is true,,you are a monkey for asking what you should do….what’s the assurance the baby is yours mugu……

My only advice for you is ,if the supermarket is in your wife’s name,look for how to change it to your name and send the hoe to where she belongs (street)….
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Sapasenator: 4:25pm On Apr 07
No divorce am o.

Just go ahead with your masters abroad while another man is having a phd in your wife to*to.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Atolu01: 5:17pm On Apr 07
Pray and fast. Endure.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by apostle96: 5:32pm On Apr 07
If you commit suicide..that means she has won.
Cos that's exactly what she had wanted..for you to die and let her explore other men. She will even Bleep on top your grave.
It will be your loss, man.
I'd advise you to put yourself first before the marriage, "ur child" & anybody else.
In that way...you won't die cos of anybody (bitch or no bitch)

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by remi4ever(m): 6:15pm On Apr 07
If your story is true, for even coming to NL to ask us what to do..

E no go better for you..

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Malawian(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07
Have you done DNA Test on "your Son"?
Spring2025:
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by kalufelix(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07
Demigod22:
God is just using all means to tell me that marriage is not for me.

Joygiver, how this ladies sense the work is quite unimaginable.
marriage ended a long time ago (with the gen x) IMO..this is what you get when you rope yourself with a woman because the society has made you to believe that you are old enough to commit to the baggage of a wh¤re @35...
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Bliztzer: 8:22pm On Apr 07
Spring2025:

Oga you self go do DNA test to verify ur fatherhood.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by becky39000(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07
Spring2025:

I will advise you to first of all carry out a DNA test on "your" child to confirm if you are the father.

Then the next step is to separate permanently from "your" wife if you desire your peace of mind.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by imagrg(m): 5:57am On Apr 08
She may plan your death if you do not discard her immediately oh.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by skj1377(m): 6:33am On Apr 08
torqque7:

Wow..fear women..a girl from a well to do family still comfortably went into prostitution..omoh if she could be a prostitute on the streets then it is true she must have jazzed you.. Unfortunately one poor unfortunate man has married that thing and calls her his wife. Do you know if they are still married and happy? Men are really in trouble Sha and God will help us all.

Good question. Looks like she is divorced/separated . Funny enough when we dated her family took her to spiritualist who told her am the only man that will stay married to her and all other will go after few short years. Bad things usually happens around her ( jealous spiritual husband). Few tragedies also happened in her family coinciding with days of celebrations for me example on my introduction her younger sister died on my wedding her father died and in 2018 another of her sister died. She also lost first two babies and the third baby looks disfigured. Oga what do you make of her? Men should be careful.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:47am On Apr 08
Spring2025:

Let her be until your son is grown? How sure that the boy is ur son? Do not act now… Gather all you can as evidence then you make ur move. A cheating lady will cry tears to whomsoever that will believe her. Talk to your Mom or any body playing a mother figure also; regarding your actions to be taken and how it affects your son. Trust me, divorce is easy, both parents moves on but the children from that failed marriage will live with the emotional damages from it.

I pray I never be in such situations tmrw. I keep saying I don’t women. I can never ever again. Even when I’m married. A lady I was dating way back told me she was traveling to the east to see her uncle. I even called within the days I thought she was there oo to check on her only to find out that she was in another man’s house oh. I felt so stupid.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Demigod22: 1:25pm On Apr 08
kalufelix:
marriage ended a long time ago (with the gen x) IMO..this is what you get when you rope yourself with a woman because the society has made you to believe that you are old enough to commit to the baggage of a wh¤re @35...

I like your statement bro. Marriage is past tense now.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:19pm On Apr 08
Uche559:
Your fiction writing is so so poor. I can virtually see the lies with with my naked eyes.
Your marriage is 2 years, you employed 2 staff for your wife, you r planning to study masters abroad, your wife does not cook, wash or clean. So after d days work, you will come home cook n clean n wash for a woman u open supermarket for. N ur wife goes to another man's house with your child n they were kissing n you saw everything on d phone.......Oga LIENUS, biko people r hungry take your time. Take dis ur cooked up story to d family to solve n stop been a nuisance
You are too intelligent God will not take away your sense from you. I knew it's cook up story
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:26pm On Apr 08
Your story not true stop disturbing us with your fiction

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by stanvesco(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21
Spring2025:

She obviously cannot wait to get rid of you.

Please for God's sake get rid of her legally. Poison is cheap oh
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Originalsly: 3:23am On Apr 22
Do a DNA test for the child ..... if not yours kick her and the child out... send them back to her parents.Bar her from the supermarket if you can... file for divorce. Case closed.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Johnwrite(m): 9:57am On Apr 22
Bro divorce her immediately, you can't get off that pain if you keep setting ur eyes on her, let her go and start a new life
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by MrColdsweat: 11:56am On Apr 22
The sorry but hilarious situations of simps. grin
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by stacyadams: 1:20pm On Apr 22
Spring2025:
Invite me make we take some green chilled iced trophy... the great mosdii once said "Nigerian girls are useless,all of them"...forget ur wife and move on...Dr Dre once said "u can't make a wwhore a house wife..no go commit suicide oo.na u loss
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Levels1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22
Spring2025:

This didn't add up please: my greatest surprise I saw my wife cooking in another guy's kitchen while she dropped my kid who was crying without giving him attention. They kissed and romanced and did all they could.

Are you saying she video herself cooking and her son crying at the same time?

Are you saying they're kissing and videoing themselves and still saved same on phone?
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by placeofallure(f): 8:07pm On Apr 22
Reminderz:
you've already seen the handwriting on the wall, you already know what to do.. this would be an addition to the cases of wife cheating, so this is not new... and you're saying your child? how sure are you? have you done a DNA test?

before you confront her directly, act as if everything is good... do a secret test on your child, if you confirm that it's yours, take him and hide him somewhere for the time being, maybe in your friend or family's friend home... then divorce the bitchh... but know that you would have to plan if you would be taking your child along or putting him under the care of another who you would be very sure will take care of him... if it's not yours, another heartbreak for you... hope you don't die after investing all your life in the relationship working as an advanced slave...

if the child ain't yours, you already know what to do, send the hoe and her child back to the street where they belong... I don't even need to ask if your story is real because even if you just posted it for cruise, it's what I've seen happen over and over again... men will keep falling victim...

Well spoken! 👍👍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Love Would U Give, 50%, 80% Or 100% / No Sex Before Marriage What Will U Do If This Is What You Have After All Waits / I May Have Contracted Hiv!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.