Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me (6425 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Astra101: 9:03am On Apr 07
Sonnobax15:
undecided
What help do you need again? Enough evidences are staring at you for free of charge,yet, you're looking elsewhere undecided

This thing no even suppose get second thought self..... Don't only divorce her,in fact, make sure you push her out of your life completely...........

Chaiiii, imagine a wife whom you legally married can't cook for you but went ahead to cook for another man undecided. I don dey vex for here like this undecided. You suppose hand over that your wife to we the Nairaland guys make we torture her small before you go officially divorce her undecided.

RUBBISH undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by jamesversion: 9:05am On Apr 07
Spring2025:
People of God I just need your help on this issue. I can't bear it anymore. I'm a 35-year-old man with a bachelor's degree and plan to pursue my Masters degree in the US. I'm married with a kid and my wife is 25 and our son is 1. This year makes it two years after getting married to my wife.
I started with my wife peacefully until the day I expressed my interest in pursuing graduate program in the US, my wife accepted the idea readily and I was happy. However, just a day after I made my plans known to her she started disturbing me to apply to the US and jet out. It wasn't time because I plan to apply for Spring but she's all over me all the time. Next, was her attitude of not cooking again. She complain of stress even when I employed two sales assistant to help her in the Super Market where I opened a shop for her. So literally, my wife goes to shop and watch over our employees then come back home. I didn't mind. My wife stopped cooking, washing my clothes or even the kid's. I do the cooking and wash out baby's dresses. She yell at me for any mistake or misunderstanding.
But what pained me most that made started investigation on her was coming back home very late even hours after she must have closed from shop. My wife answers calls at odd hours and wouldn't want me to hear. I once came back home one Sunday unannounced and she left her phone charging in sitting room, a call came in and the me she saved it with was 'my joygiver' so I let her knew she had a call and pretended as if I saw nothing just to observe her, she declined to pick but went away with the phone.
The next day I went to the shop leaving my office early and discovered she wasn't in the shop so I asked the two sales assistants but they said madam always leave early. By this time the feelings in my instincts were becoming evident.
I decided to call her right there and pretended I was in the office and she told me she was in the shop. I confronted her then she laughed and said she came to visit a friend.
Few weeks ago, I decided to investigate her phone but I was skeptical of her password because she might have changed the one I know but luckily for me, she didn't. Men, to my greatest surprise I saw my wife cooking in another guy's kitchen while she dropped my kid who was crying without giving him attention. They kissed and romanced and did all they could, I was patient enough to bear it. I read her chats and discovered that she was telling the guy that I plan to go to the US so when I leave he will migrate to my house to have her in full. This is where I almost committed suicide.
I just need your advice, should I divorce her or let her be until my son is grown? I'm feeling the pain of this woman remaining in my house but on a second thought, my son. If I divorce her she may run away with my son because the kid is not old enough to leave with me only. My brothers please help advise me.

Is this for real?
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Freighthost: 9:06am On Apr 07
D child is nt even urs
Move on without her
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Trevor125: 9:08am On Apr 07
Boss that lady is jah gifted, bless her with More dick
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by iLegendd(m): 9:13am On Apr 07
Don't divorce her. Apologize to her for catching her.

Men, why? Why is the SIMPing this high? America, I blame you for turning every man to weaklings. They can't even make decisions of their own because they're not men enough to lead.

America's propaganda is to turn men to sissies, sissies to trans and women to hoēs and it's working. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Owon: 9:15am On Apr 07
CharlotteFlair:
Too much bitterness in one post.
Op was just catching cruise.
Get sense oponu
I started by saying I don't believe in the story. I only posted that response for people that could be in similar situations.
Cruise Kee u der
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by CrossRhodes: 9:23am On Apr 07
If this story is true

It's enough grounds for divorce.
Evidence plenty, call village meeting, spill the beans and move on.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Foodqueen(f): 9:24am On Apr 07
With the way she's so comfortable with her cheating partner, she will definitely poison you one day and move in with her side cock.

That child isn't even yours.

That's her ex
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:25am On Apr 07
Spring2025:
People of God I just need your help on this issue. I can't bear it anymore. I'm a 35-year-old man with a bachelor's degree and plan to pursue my Masters degree in the US. I'm married with a kid and my wife is 25 and our son is 1. This year makes it two years after getting married to my wife.
I started with my wife peacefully until the day I expressed my interest in pursuing graduate program in the US, my wife accepted the idea readily and I was happy. However, just a day after I made my plans known to her she started disturbing me to apply to the US and jet out. It wasn't time because I plan to apply for Spring but she's all over me all the time. Next, was her attitude of not cooking again. She complain of stress even when I employed two sales assistant to help her in the Super Market where I opened a shop for her. So literally, my wife goes to shop and watch over our employees then come back home. I didn't mind. My wife stopped cooking, washing my clothes or even the kid's. I do the cooking and wash out baby's dresses. She yell at me for any mistake or misunderstanding.
But what pained me most that made started investigation on her was coming back home very late even hours after she must have closed from shop. My wife answers calls at odd hours and wouldn't want me to hear. I once came back home one Sunday unannounced and she left her phone charging in sitting room, a call came in and the me she saved it with was 'my joygiver' so I let her knew she had a call and pretended as if I saw nothing just to observe her, she declined to pick but went away with the phone.
The next day I went to the shop leaving my office early and discovered she wasn't in the shop so I asked the two sales assistants but they said madam always leave early. By this time the feelings in my instincts were becoming evident.
I decided to call her right there and pretended I was in the office and she told me she was in the shop. I confronted her then she laughed and said she came to visit a friend.
Few weeks ago, I decided to investigate her phone but I was skeptical of her password because she might have changed the one I know but luckily for me, she didn't. Men, to my greatest surprise I saw my wife cooking in another guy's kitchen while she dropped my kid who was crying without giving him attention. They kissed and romanced and did all they could, I was patient enough to bear it. I read her chats and discovered that she was telling the guy that I plan to go to the US so when I leave he will migrate to my house to have her in full. This is where I almost committed suicide.
I just need your advice, should I divorce her or let her be until my son is grown? I'm feeling the pain of this woman remaining in my house but on a second thought, my son. If I divorce her she may run away with my son because the kid is not old enough to leave with me only. My brothers please help advise me.
you are heading to the United States of grave , it's a free express Visa, you don't need money to fly as far as that woman remain in your house. With your level of Education, you are seeking advice on a simple issue.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Merry100: 9:36am On Apr 07
Nairaland guys and hypocrisy, I have seen several posts on nairaland where guys advise women to stay with their cheating husbands even after they have impregnated another lady.

Anyway, whether it is a man or a woman who cheated, cheating is a logical ground for divorce. If you can't stand her anymore, it's best to just get a divorce.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Jeon(f): 10:04am On Apr 07
You just shot yourself with this line.
to my greatest surprise I saw my wife cooking in another guy's kitchen while she dropped my kid who was crying without giving him attention. They kissed and romanced and did all they could,

So she always recorded her actions with phone?, like cooking with one hand and videoing with the other. To the extent of kissing ,romancing the guy with the same hands. Kai, walahi your wife is a spider with eight hands millipede with hundred hands.

Fake ass story. If I believe this, then let me a slave to religions.And let me be dumb like most Nairalanders ,that believed this story.

Chai,brain and sense really far from an African skull.

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by onome2013: 10:20am On Apr 07
She probably have plan B if you eventually decided not to go US. The plan B will be to poison you by putting something in your food or her private part to eliminate you to pave a way for the rift rat whom has turned her head by going extra miles on her.
My advice, run a paternity test and if it's 99.9 yours, activate divorce process and let her go to the getto life she wants to leave. If the child is yours, handover him to your parents and if he is not yours and you loves him, you occasionally support his up keep. 70% OF WOMEN ARE DOING EXACTLY THE SAME THING BECAUSE CHRISTIAN AND MOSLEMRELIGION HAS ERADICATED THE TRADITIONAL RITUALS PERFORM DURING BRIDE PRICE CEREMONY. MEN SHOULD BE UPRIGHT IN STANDING FOR THEMSELVES BY BRINGING BACK THE LOCAL PATERNITY ASSURANCE WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF SOME OF THOSE RITUALS DURING PAYMENT OF BRIDE PRICE. YOU CAN MAKE EXTREME WITH EVEN MAGUN, AND YOU WILL SEE THAT WOMEN WILL BE AS FAITHFUL AS THE ANGELS.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by torqque7(m): 10:30am On Apr 07
Spring2025:

For the fact that you are even asking what to do here explains why you have failed in your marriage and you are looked as a weak man by your cheating wife. That's why she has the guts to even cheat on you. You better kick her out and travel out..keep a tab on her location and your kid and when you are ready then you file for custody or when the kid is grown he will come look for you. Oga you are Sha a simp..imagine woman you paid her bride price,open big business for her too has refused to cater to you and even you baby yet she is happily doing it for another man and get mind to do video and you never burst her mouth yet kick her comot..God forbid I fit kill person daughter o..Wait first is the guy richer than you or more handsome?
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Gadafii: 10:33am On Apr 07
Starboytwo:
Men are nothing but hyprocite. With an admission of what you just wrote, what's the difference between you and the imaginary woman in OP write up. You don't approve cheating from your woman, but you can cheat with multiple woman and others girlfriend... Hypocrite.

Im no saint. I fuc. K different girls. So if they fuc. K my girl, I won't be hyperventilating or crying.
you probably didn't read the part where I said your girl is your girl when she's with you, when she's away from you, comot mind cos she could be in another mans bed

Na who never know women go dey disappointed cos they expected so much from them, I won't trade words with you but peace be unto you

Happy Sunday
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by BigYash: 10:36am On Apr 07
zed7:
Most of you marry tits and ass, you ignore real substance and follow shadow.

It's extremely difficult for a woman that has values to open her legs for any man, most especially one who is married. When you see your wife or girlfriend cheat, just know you're with a slut.

Men and women should learn to keep screening properly before marriage. If you get it wrong, you'll lament for the rest of your life.

Ps: We know it's a fiction of your imagination but foolish people like this actually exist.
Not tits or ass .. Who go cheat go cheat..
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by torqque7(m): 10:43am On Apr 07
Starboytwo:
and she also did not change password, knowing her darling husband can check her phone.

Stupid ass write up. To what end? To shame woman?? So that all woman hating Nairalanders can help you shame woman more on a virgin Sunday.

Let an imaginary woman breathe.

Bro them dey looseguard password..One of my ex I knew her password and she NEVER expected I would ever check her phone because I never EVER went close to it..the night I decided to check was when I found out she got fvcked on her birthday without condom by a Yahoo boy..guess what the hoe used as her password?lol my middle name o..so the are so dumb and can looseguard even when you know their password.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by youngrichnigga: 10:52am On Apr 07
You need to be rid of her ASAP or she'll get rid of you by hook or crook..,...it's a good thing that you cottoned on quite early into the marriage angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Jessez: 10:59am On Apr 07
Spring2025:

I guess all this things you said it’s a lie if not how can you come here and be sickin for advise again are you okay.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by heniford2: 11:07am On Apr 07
Spring2025:
dude divorce her you will your child will be alright ni waste time. Chia! Women she wan finish you patapat are u even sure ur child it's urs oh!
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by torqque7(m): 11:10am On Apr 07
malvisguy212:
with people like you. morality in our society is dead.... haba!! at least have small ego.

As in I just weak for the guy comment..if life goes the way he is doing then chaos and anarchy will be the order of the day..it's sad that people live their lives ANYHOW
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by torqque7(m): 11:18am On Apr 07
skj1377:
Your story sounds fake but I can relate. In my case I was not married to the lady yet but she jazzed me to the extent that though she was my fiancé I called her one night and she told me to stop disturbing her in her boyfriends house I had to call her friends and beg them to assist me beg her to stop going to her boyfriends house.
The above just like your story sounds unbelievable but it happened to me. This is as sides the fact that I was 10yrs older than her and working while she was only a student.

She didn't jazz you ANYTHING except you have evidence of this jazz..you are just a simp that's all..I wonder how you finally left that relationship,she probably dumped you and you were forced to move on.

How can a MAN call his supposed fiance's friends to help him beg her to stop going to another man's place to collect his cum and di.c.k?God forbid bad thing. Even the friends go don use you catch cruise say your mumu na follow come,no single respect will they have for you self. Come the lie to yourself that you were jazzed by her..lol dey play.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by alpharoyalty: 11:25am On Apr 07
It seems that Seun osewa pay some people to write trash on nairaland.
See what a grown up 35 year old man wrote on nairaland like we are all stupid here.
Nonsense
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Karlifate: 11:26am On Apr 07
You better separate from her, before she kills you.

A cheating wife is a poison, the reaction depends on her emotions.

Either she kills you based on the directives of her side cöck or based on her fleeting emotions...

...either way, you're few steps away from 6 ft.

Take heed!

As regards your son, only the living can play the role of a [responsible] father.

Don't forget to do a DNA test.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Ishilove: 11:56am On Apr 07
Na dem. Woman bashers creating threads joblessly
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Karlifate: 11:58am On Apr 07
everythingtall3:
Don't divorce her, love her with all your hearth, just talk to her to change, she's a loving woman. buy her gift, take good care of her

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Karlifate: 12:09pm On Apr 07
Foodqueen:
With the way she's so comfortable with her cheating partner, she will definitely poison you one day and move in with her side cock.

That child isn't even yours.

That's her ex

cheesy
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by skj1377(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07
torqque7:

She didn't jazz you ANYTHING except you have evidence of this jazz..you are just a simp that's all..I wonder how you finally left that relationship,she probably dumped you and you were forced to move on.

How can a MAN call his supposed fiance's friends to help him beg her to stop going to another man's place to collect his cum and di.c.k?God forbid bad thing. Even the friends go don use you catch cruise say your mumu na follow come,no single respect will they have for you self. Come the lie to yourself that you were jazzed by her..lol dey play.

I was delivered after 7 days supervised dry fasting in a cele church. They equally washed my head in a flowing river. Honestly it was a bad experience. I was no SIMP at the time I fell victim of a bad lady. Funny enough the lady became born again and some unlucky guy eventually married her. This was a lady that later confessed to me she went into prostitution after we broke up. Funny enough she is from a well todo family.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by torqque7(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07
skj1377:

I was delivered after 7 days supervised dry fasting in a cele church. They equally washed my head in a flowing river. Honestly it was a bad experience. I was no SIMP at the time I fell victim of a bad lady. Funny enough the lady became born again and some unlucky guy eventually married her. This was a lady that later confessed to me she went into prostitution after we broke up. Funny enough she is from a well todo family.

Wow..fear women..a girl from a well to do family still comfortably went into prostitution..omoh if she could be a prostitute on the streets then it is true she must have jazzed you.. Unfortunately one poor unfortunate man has married that thing and calls her his wife. Do you know if they are still married and happy? Men are really in trouble Sha and God will help us all.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by hardon1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07
Spring2025:

Is this story really true or you just developed it to gain attention
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Free2Fly: 1:02pm On Apr 07
Spring2025:

Chaii, men have grown weaker these days unfortunately.
That woman shouldn't spend the next day in your house, but look at the kind of questions you're asking.
So, if some of these little boys and girls in this forum now ask you to forgive and keep her, you'll agree with them??
Nawaoo
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Free2Fly: 1:04pm On Apr 07
[quote author=CoronaVirusPro post=129305385]It’s very annoying and painful that, you still asking about what to do?

Are you sure you are sane and human?

[/quot

I'm telling you! So sad and unfortunate that he's still asking questions.
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by flokii: 1:07pm On Apr 07
@OP Run a DNA test on your son quetly to know if he is truly yours.. only then will you be able to plan your next move well.

In the meantine, place tracker on your unfaithful wife or get a private investigator to follow her, so you'll get to know the guy(s) she is cheating on you with.

Why do I have this feeling the girl didn't love OP from the onset.. looks like all these marriage for money and comfort kinda thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Love Would U Give, 50%, 80% Or 100% / Man Shows Off The Meal His Wife Cooked Up For 1,500 Naira / Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.