Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House (3544 Views)

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Badmashiii: 10:33pm On Apr 07
Lawly:

If am living overseas there, I would rather prefer Michael Jackson's style - have baby mamas, impregnate them, put them on contract to deliver the child to you and forever walk out of the child and never return back and I pay her. I nurse the children myself and no place for a difficult woman that will ruin me in my life. I HAVE MY PEACE OF MIND.

Exactly. No threat of losing your home or anything.
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Lawly: 10:34pm On Apr 07
Badmashiii:

I know you don't. You're not the one at risk of losing a house as you don't even have one.

But it's never too late. You just have to use your "VIGINA" wisely. Simps are never in short supply. I don't need to tell you what to do.

Even American men are getting wiser. They no longer want to marry American ladies. They simply go for Asian ladies who will NEVER give them problems. While American and black ladies keep losing out as many of them end up as instrument of konji satisfaction by men whenever they want. Leave them make them dey play. Thank God, our Naija young men are also getting wiser.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Badmashiii: 10:37pm On Apr 07
Lawly:

Even American men are getting wiser. They no longer want to marry American ladies. They simply go for Asian ladies who will NEVER give them problems. While American and black ladies keep losing out as many of them end up as instrument of konji satisfaction by men whenever they want. Leave them make them dey play. Thank God, our Naija young men are also getting wiser.

American men? Those ones i have no iota of pity for. They vote for simps in power who made those stupid laws. I feel they should be the one to suffer most.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Omoawoke: 10:39pm On Apr 07
Proserpina:
Dude are you sure this happened to your uncle and not you? You are so damn emotional about this! Lol.
If your uncle is a kind and good man, so sorry about what he went through. If not I hope he does better.

I believe the new deal here on Nl is you guys expecting women/ladies here to have the same opinion with you because I don't understand why this accusations of Nl female monikers supporting evil is everywhere. I mean I see this "you are supporting evil because she's a lady" everywhere. You guys practically defend the indefensible and comment same pattern but when women do it, you get uncomfortable? Lol

I'm not even supporting anyone or anything here. All I know is if you are a good and kind husband, your wife will not throw you out it's very simple.

Im still single, never been married and I go shine my eyes wella.
No woman will come and scatter all my efforts over the years.
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Proserpina: 10:40pm On Apr 07

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Omoawoke: 10:41pm On Apr 07
Proserpina:
Cheers to that. 🍻

The question is why does it happen mostly to black ladies especially the ones from Nigeria.
You won’t see Asian girls including Indians do this, they stick together and keep their values.
Even the whites are not this barbaric.
But you see Naija girls, maybe because of the harsh situations they have face in Nigeria has made them so callous.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Omoawoke: 10:44pm On Apr 07
Badmashiii:

Exactly. No threat of losing your home or anything.

My guy travel to Nigeria in December. He went to meet one lady his people are working for him. This is a young guy doing very well in the US. When he got home, he saw some signs that made him notice that the babe na gold digger and just looking for opportunity to japa. Na so he do reverse and refused to continue with the traditional wedding. He has concluded to go with the option of marrying but not making it official. Cohabit and raise children but never making it official

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Badmashiii: 10:49pm On Apr 07
Omoawoke:

My guy travel to Nigeria in December. He went to meet one lady his people are working for him. This is a young guy doing very well in the US. When he got home, he saw some signs that made him notice that the babe na gold digger and just looking for opportunity to japa. Na so he do reverse and refused to continue with the traditional wedding. He has concluded to go with the option of marrying but not making it official. Cohabit and raise children but never making it official

Your guy na real OG. God just help am sey the girl no sabi act well if not hin for don loseguard.

Naija girls no dey tek ear hear "abroad". Their tactics na to first mellow and loyal to you and as soon as everything is done,you shall see her true colours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Proserpina: 10:56pm On Apr 07

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Proserpina: 10:57pm On Apr 07

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by FRANCISTOWN: 11:04pm On Apr 07
Proserpina:
Okay.... No sense at all this time grin

Sorry bro.
I regret engaging a fish brain gender.

Nighty Nighty daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Proserpina: 11:06pm On Apr 07

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by 1Sharon(f): 1:35am On Apr 08
Why are they called victims for seeking revenge? Do you say the same thing to men that were victims of paternity fraud?

Most Nigerians believe in violence to solve problems. I think it's hypocrital for these women to complain about being beaten by their husbands when they do the same thing to their kids or house girls.

Infact..make everybody just gerrout

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by 9japride(m): 2:32am On Apr 08
Badmashiii:

From your comment,i know you belong to the vagina crew.

The best thing for men is don't marry at all or bring over a naija girl overseas.
[color=#006600][/color]

The issue is that most of those black Nigerian ladies abroad tend to take revenge on men due to how they were treated back home.
Their attitude towards black man in foreign countries is just terrible. They act so snobbish and mean when they approach a black man.
With such attitude, they are capable of causing severe damage to a man's life.
Some men are to be blame too for such incidence. At times those men maltreated their wives back home and instead of them helping their fellow man, they rather help a lady they just met just because of yan$h.
A sly queen can't be a wife material. Most of those ladies are hustlers, nothing concern them with empathy.
It's best for every man to have a secret bank account or where he keep some funds for emergency.
With that he can start all over without being homeless.
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Beverlyjean(f): 5:38am On Apr 08
1Sharon:
Why are they called victims for seeking revenge? Do you say the same thing to men that were victims of paternity fraud?

Most Nigerians believe in violence to solve problems. I think it's hypocrital for these women to complain about being beaten by their husbands when they do the same thing to their kids or house girls.

Infact..make everybody just gerrout

I agree with u ...women are more violent than men, but when men react , they claim victim... according to Dr Jordan Peterson ( a renowned psychologist in Harvard) men tend to deal with anger through physical violence because men are built that way , and women also deal with anger , but through destruction of reputation and emotional damage towards another , and women tend to become physically violent when they are physically more dominating that the other person. This is why women tend to be physically violent towards kids . And he also said women tend to loose control easily, due to their emotions because we are emotional beings .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by 1Sharon(f): 5:40am On Apr 08
Beverlyjean:

I agree with u ...women are more violent than men, but when men react , they claim victim... according to Dr Jordan Peterson ( a renowned psychologist in Harvard) men tend to deal with anger through physical violence because men are built that way , and women also deal with anger , but through destruction of reputation and emotional damage towards another , and women tend to become physically violent when they are physically more dominating that the other person. This is why women tend to be physically violent towards kids . And he also said women tend to loose control easily, due to their emotions because we are emotional beings .

No. Women are not more violent than men. Check prison statistics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Beverlyjean(f): 5:53am On Apr 08
Proserpina:
Lol.... If you live close to these people you will know who run the home. Who is who. Indian women especially practically rule their homes. Plus these people know how to package themselves well. They know how to deal with their troubles without spreading their dirty linen outside unlike Nigerians They have troubles too or else why do you think Asian whom I believe are Chinese/ Koreans here are getting hitched with men of other nationalities . Their men respect their women something most Nigerian men do not see the need for.
Those people are enjoying the benefit of their efforts in their marriages, you shouldn't compare. Unlike Nigerians who believe the success of a marriage solely depends on the wife, they know better.

It's funny how you all blame Nigerian women without thinking of what you did wrong with Nigerian women. cheesy . The truth is in future Nigerian men and women will hardly marry each other if they continue this way.

Madam , u are being economical with the truth... I lived in uk before I got married when I was doing my masters ...I rented a room in the home of an Indian family , their father was even more controlling than the men in Nigeria , and their mother was absolutely submissive to her husband , it was even their female child that was even trying to rebel due to western ideologies cos she was raised in UK, unlike her parents . The father migrated to UK when he was in his 20s and later married his wife and brought her to UK, same applies to their relatives in the UK.... they dont even marry foreigners ... they stick to their own and their wives are very submissive to their husbands, infact I taught I was living with arabs , they are so much alike . I feel Nigerian women are allowing western ideologies ruin our marriage. No man or woman is perfect to be honest ...all men can't be bad while all women are good according to social media .... the truth is that we women will react worse compared to men, if we were the providers and we still end up getting disrespected by those we provide for , it's a natural process ... just imagine a woman living in UK, doing well , her own cars and house and then she comes to Nigeria to marry a man , brings him abroad and then he starts to disrespect her and when she reacts , she is thrown out of the house and everything now belongs to him, would u support it ? ... u can't be disrespectful towards the person that pays the bills and expect no reaction, that's slavery ... only a self entitled person will see nothing wrong with that ...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Beverlyjean(f): 5:57am On Apr 08
1Sharon:

No. Women are not more violent than men. Check prison statistics.

Certainly, men will be more in prison because physical violence tends to send u to prison than repute damage .... women are usually treated with soft hands for commiting same crime that men commit ... a woman will easily claim self defense for murder compared to a man ... there are lots of other indices that make men more incarcerated than women in prisons, not just physical abuse...

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Goalnaldo(m): 5:58am On Apr 08
Are you surprised? Juice wrld said in one of his songs... Who knew evil girls have the prettiest face
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by pansophist(m): 6:14am On Apr 08
jaszplus12:
I just think the joke is on the women. You take her abroad, she begins to give you attitude, you charge up and prep for the showdown knowing full well she's going to throw you out.
You lose kids and fortune, but not your spirit, pick up the pieces and move on....
Guess what? Now she's in money! She has your kids, plus child support! BUT, ONE THING! She loses dignity and now men will only use her to pass time, she's definitely going to seek gratification that's where her mental torture will start...she becomes a field mattress, no permanent boyfriend, her children see her being used and dumped, she can only try to explain but not for all time, chores will double, she's alone caring for the children, school runs, emotional support, work, and all...
Her friends and advisers no longer have the solution to her crisis!
The children will surely want their dad someday, no matter how long it takes and how much poison she's injected into their minds!

Poor rejected man will start afresh, seeking gratification isn't going to be a big deal, less physical trauma of house chores, nagging and children issues to deal with, just get another job and run yourself a little, few years hence results will begin to manifest....
Unless you bury yourself in self pity and unnecessary depression....or...

Unless you were deliberately wicked to her then karma will visit you...

My humble opinion...
Let the women continue..

Smart man. You're looking at the bigger picture. That's awesome.

I wonder why women with kids thinks that there are high value men lining up to wife her up after divorce. Also, men ain't stupid.

They saw what you did to the previous, and know that it's only a matter of time, you'll repeat the same. At best, she will be a public fork material, that's all.

But I guess that's enough for ladies that does this. Reckless sex, a bad home, kids who grew up without their father, and her karma is in the future because no matter the lies she inject into the kids, they will grow up to think for themselves and see her for the demons that she is.

No peace for the wicked.

10 Likes

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by pansophist(m): 6:18am On Apr 08
Omoawoke:

That’s when the man is still young and energetic. Sometimes this women wait till the man reach like 50 or 60plus before striking their deadly venom

Is she not growing old too? Are the kids not growing up as well?

And if she wait until he is old, then the kids already know if their father is a good man, and their mother the bad person.

If the kids believe all the shit their mama told them especially when they are above ten years old, then the man gave birth to dumb children.

He is better off without all of them combined grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by pansophist(m): 6:21am On Apr 08
Proserpina:
If you are kind and good nobody will kick you out of your home.

Be a kind person, it's very simple.

True, but statement like this ignores the fact that wicked people exist, and lots of those wicked people are women. Women ain't angels. I've met, and I know lots of demons in human body who are women.

Or you want to tell me that you don't have a lady friend that have betrayed you before? You treated them good, and they show you only manipulation? If yes, why do you think it's different from men?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by pansophist(m): 6:25am On Apr 08
Omoawoke:

And you think all the men that suffered this ill fate were all bad?
I can say of my uncle, a kind easy going man, and the woman he married was a beast. He married a beautiful lady and was deceived by her innocent face…. Before you support evil because you are a lady, I just want you to remember that karma is a bitch, it will knock you when you least expect, you will feel same pain when you see your brothers or sons fall victim

Karma doesn't exist bro.

The forsaken man should take justice in his own hards and deal with her. Since the country is an accomplice to her crime, then it's logical for him to give himself justice.

Every man should have both civility and animalism embedded in him. Treat people well and do everything humanly possible to avoid being a beast, but if they push you there and leave you with no option, then become that beast.

She is a beast already, hence she treated you like that. And the only thing a beast fears the most is another ferocious beast. A beast doesn't fear a harmless man, just like a lion doesn't fear a sheep.

As you grow older, you'll realize that the world needs more good people than educated people. A good person uses his education to be an asset to humanity, but an evil person uses it to become more evil.

You must not let evil win, and only in the pursuit to defeat evil a man may unchain that beast that is in him, that he has tamed for so long. Be evil my friend cool

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by 1Sharon(f): 6:36am On Apr 08
Beverlyjean:

Certainly, men will be more in prison because physical violence tends to send u to prison than repute damage .... women are usually treated with soft hands for commiting same crime that men commit ... a woman will easily claim self defense for murder compared to a man ... there are lots of other indices that make men more incarcerated than women in prisons, not just physical abuse...

What the hell is repute damage?

Since you believe women are treated with 'soft hands' shouldn't that give you( yes you, I know you're not a woman) more of an incentive to stay out of crime? It is men's testosterone that predisposes men to violent tendencies. That's just nature. It's not always a bad thing, it's helped them conquer their society

Well violence is physical abuse and it's relevant to what we're discussing. Other indices are not relevant.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Gerrard59(m): 6:57am On Apr 08
thesicilian:
My joy is that the smart men are watching and learning

That is what some of these women don't know. Younger men are reading, watching and drawing conclusions. Na the same way Uloma, Moe and Co., led a defamation against men on TwitterNG pre-COVID until there was a backlash by different men. Today, every day na gender war for TwitterNG. The way I see it, younger Nigerian dudes in the abroad would steer clear from home-based women and rather target other African countries or marry women in the country they live in. Even me sef wey say black woman is a mandate I would stand on, I am beginning to have a change of mind.

9 Likes

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Gerrard59(m): 6:59am On Apr 08
As I expected, na Igbo women go dey lead the way. Nothing surprising.

Good luck to men who marry modern Igbo women. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Beverlyjean(f): 7:10am On Apr 08
1Sharon:

What the hell is repute damage?

Since you believe women are treated with 'soft hands' shouldn't that give you( yes you, I know you're not a woman) more of an incentive to stay out of crime? It is men's testosterone that predisposes men to violent tendencies. That's just nature. It's not always a bad thing, it's helped them conquer their society

Well violence is physical abuse and it's relevant to what we're discussing. Other indices are not relevant.

U are really far behind ...u really have alot to learn

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by FalthELEFAN(f): 7:16am On Apr 08
Who go fall go fall
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by 1Sharon(f): 7:18am On Apr 08
Beverlyjean:

U are really far behind ...u really have alot to learn

Okunrin. Is that all you can say grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by jaszplus12(m): 8:03am On Apr 08
pansophist:

Smart man. You're looking at the bigger picture. That's awesome.

I wonder why women with kids thinks that there are high value men lining up to wife her up after divorce. Also, men ain't stupid.

They saw what you did to the previous, and know that it's only a matter of time, you'll repeat the same. At best, she will be a public fork material, that's all.

But I guess that's enough for ladies that does this. Reckless sex, a bad home, kids who grew up without their father, and her karma is in the future because no matter the lies she inject into the kids, they will grow up to think for themselves and see her for the demons that she is.

No peace for the wicked.
Game, set, match! Say no more!
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by seanwilliam(m): 8:13am On Apr 08
Omoawoke:

And you think all the men that suffered this ill fate were all bad?
I can say of my uncle, a kind easy going man, and the woman he married was a beast. He married a beautiful lady and was deceived by her innocent face…. Before you support evil because you are a lady, I just want you to remember that karma is a bitch, it will knock you when you least expect, you will feel same pain when you see your brothers or sons fall victim

Bro dem no dey follow women reason sense ..
trying to make her reasonable or take up responsibility is an exercise in futility .. she no go hear, na that thing wey dey her mind she go do.. exception is rare..

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by imustsaymymindo: 8:32am On Apr 08
jaszplus12:

Poor rejected man will start afresh, seeking gratification isn't going to be a big deal, less physical trauma of house chores, nagging and children issues to deal with, just get another job and run yourself a little, few years hence results will begin to manifest....
Unless you bury yourself in self pity and unnecessary depression....or...

This is true. Any sensible man would see the opportunity in the restart and freedom.

But trust many men to make the same mistakes again and get into the same loop even after bouncing back.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Age Limit? / Guys Have U Been Harassed Sexually Before. / Do You Think Your Crush Likes You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.