Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House (3525 Views)

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by 1Sharon(f): 3:28pm On Apr 08
Omoawoke:

Let me use my uncles case as an example.
This is a man that we know him as mister Gentle. The call him fridge. You know why, because if you put water in his mouth, you go meet am there. He’s that calm.
Do you think we are referring to Lagos agberos and street yahoo boys. These men that suffer this fate are mostly the calm ones, the ones who want to build and raise a good family.
In Nigeria, his newly married wife was the “our wife” type. She does the cooking, homely, respectful and all. Now when baba moved to US, he arranged for her to come. The first few months was okay, and gradually she began to derail. That’s why I said you only see imported Nigerian girls doing that, they get intoxicated by the system. We are not whites, we are Africans and it’s African for a woman to do cooking, kitchen stuffs, be submissive and everyone is fine. The Asians are even more controlling and when their wives arrive, they continue.
But the Nigerian babe began to form, no please go and do your cooking, no body is tied to the kitchen. From small small nagging to little quarrels. Then later she began to dress American standard wearing revealing clothes. Uncle go dey tell am, you can’t wear that outside, she will say, this is America, you think you are in Nigeria? I have my rights and can wear anything I want.
Babe stopped doing kitchen stuffs, she will tell the husband to go cook if he’s hungry, and any small thing. Next na this is America, you think you are in Nigeria?
The day the problem started, she dressed up the American way as usual and was going out, no food to eat at home. Uncle could not take it and locked the door and said she’s not going anywhere, she started raising alarm, she dialed 911 and told them that her husband has imprisoned her at home and she’s suffering emotional and psychological trauma. Well the evidence was there, she was locked in, they saw the way the man was so angry and shouting at her.
That was the beginning of his downfall.
And other similar stuffs happened after that again and before you know it, he was sent homeless and began to live in one room in a cheap area.
Hope you get it, there are no 100% good men, we agree and at the same time, there are no 100% good women. And your gender from Nigeria are notorious for doing this. The worse thing is that he lost his job because of the whole issue.

But karma is a bitch, the lady is still in the US and she’s afraid of returning to Nigeria because people are waiting for her. She lost someone close to her some months ago, she did not still show up.
She knows what’s coming for her if she enters Naija, she is practically imprisoned in her own world

you cannot hold someone against their will like they're a child !

You guys only remember africaness when it suits you, it's not african to take up your husbands surname after, but I don't see you guys complaining. Abeg.
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Omoawoke: 3:37pm On Apr 08
1Sharon:

You guys only remember africaness when it suits you, it's not african to take up your husbands surname after, but I don't see you guys complaining. Abeg.

This is a case of a woman who was raised and sponsored abroad by her husband, paid everything and taking care of her. He didn’t hit her, he was provoked to act…. Most times it’s even the men that suffer the emotional abuse until a man begin to go crazy….
She knows she did the guy dirty, because I know she doesn’t sleep well at night without being tortured by guilt. Well she was pushed by her useless friends and now she’s all to herself suffering depression quietly.

Lol, you know until this happens to someone very close to you, maybe your loving dear brother… that’s when you will feel the pain.
I know no amount of argument can convince you otherwise. Experience they say is the best teacher. You may still have sons as children someday. You will learn. Mark this down.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by 1Sharon(f): 3:42pm On Apr 08
Omoawoke:

This is a case of a woman who was raised and sponsored abroad by her husband, paid everything and taking care of her. He didn’t hit her, he was provoked to act…. Most times it’s even the men that suffer the emotional abuse until a man begin to go crazy….
She knows she did the guy dirty, because I know she doesn’t sleep well at night without being tortured by guilt. Well she was pushed by her useless friends and now she’s all to herself suffering depression quietly.

Lol, you know until this happens to someone very close to you, maybe your loving dear brother… that’s when you will feel the pain.
I know no amount of argument can convince you otherwise. Experience they say is the best teacher. You may still have sons as children someday. You will learn. Mark this down.

Yeyn yen yen..

Fortunately, nothing fails like curses.
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Omoawoke: 10:07pm On Apr 08
1Sharon:

Yeyn yen yen..

Fortunately, nothing fails like curses.

Lol, now it sounds like a curse. I thought the guys deserved what they got, all I said it’s karma if you think good men deserve to be treated with cruelty
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by 1Sharon(f): 11:32pm On Apr 08
Omoawoke:

Lol, now it sounds like a curse. I thought the guys deserved what they got, all I said it’s karma if you think good men deserve to be treated with cruelty

As a poster here has already said, I'm starting to think the guy in your story is actually you.

You go explain tire.
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Omoawoke: 2:17am On Apr 09
1Sharon:

As a poster here has already said, I'm starting to think the guy in your story is actually you.

You go explain tire.

The profile of the person I described is in their 50s, I’m barely clocking 30 ma 😂
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by 1Sharon(f): 2:43am On Apr 09
Omoawoke:

The profile of the person I described is in their 50s, I’m barely clocking 30 ma 😂

Sure.
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by zanebaddo(m): 7:11am On Apr 09
Omoawoke:

why on earth are you stressing yourself over a confused feminist. They are always online for one thing. To trigger men to get a reaction in order to feel good. They do what they do because it gives them some sense of self worth that this one course about Killing or destroying men is working. Ignore the piece of shit. Even if it happens to her son or brother she gives no Bleep so far its a man. Look at her profile, you could find a thread where she supports reach men like Hakim to protect their wealth maybe because he is rich lol or she couldn't come up with a valid selfish points to drive their agenda but same log of firewood is here giving no bleeps about about a stable middle aged man who brought his wife to the US. Bro I feel you. It's a shame what we see here abroad. In a black woman's mind, all black men especially ones that ever lived in Nigeria are bad, toxic bla bla but all black Nigerian women abroad are saints. It is always a man's fault. There must be something he must have done for her to be so cruel. In their delusions, all Asian men are good that is why you hardly hear such things happening among them.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by pansophist(m): 7:21am On Apr 09
Proserpina:

If men continue to jump the fence and take drastic actions instead of addressing and creating solutions to their problems, it's only a matter of time before Nigerian men and women will stay very far away from marrying each other. You think getting hitched to a typical Nigerian man is all rosy? Lol Women are not just as loud as men online but believe me some don't want to get married either.

I agree with most of what you said, except the percentage part. Maybe that percentage part was in the past, not this generation.

There was some Instagram pages I have randomly came accross, where the creators where single older immigrant women especially Africans and Jamaicans based in the UK, and are grooming young women how to destroy their marriages.

Many of the women following that pages are girls with good men, and from the comments you will know. Some would be asking how they don't love their man, and want to dump him.

Some want to leave because they are bored, and fall in love with someone's else. Some are still in Africa, preparing how to destroy their home after landing the West. I read all these and shake my head, and feel sorry for men.

They have private WhatsApp groups, where they offer services one on one, and women pay for these services. I wanted to join the group one time, but they kinda knew I'm an spy, and refused to grant me access grin

And I keep wondering, why marry if you don't love him? Even more importantly, why can't you just leave in peace? But no, he must be punished for being naive to think women are angels.

The idea that a man who has been forsaken by his wife and the system is automatically guilty is wrong. In many cases, it is not true. Lots of men are naive, and their naivety stem from their child hood, where they don't get women easily, and interpret a basic smile as love.

Also, what about the concept of proportionality? Because you called me an idiot doesn't mean I should cut off your head.

True some breakup can be solely the man's fault? But to destroy him because of that? Can one be that wicked? He might be the guilty one, but even the court of law use proportionality to judge the guilty one.

A man that accidentally killed someone won't be punished more harshly compare to a man that planned it, went to your house, waited for you to come outside, then shoot you.

All in all, I still believe that ignorance is the fall of most men. You can't know all these reality, and a woman will do such to you. A man either learn, or perish. I don't blame women here, because evil will always exist, but everyone must adopt measures to protect themselves.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by pansophist(m): 7:25am On Apr 09
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Jokerman(m): 9:54am On Apr 09
Gerrard59:
As I expected, na Igbo women go dey lead the way. Nothing surprising.

Good luck to men who marry modern Igbo women. grin grin grin

As in ehn.... 😂😂
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Great0ne1: 10:16am On Apr 09
jaszplus12:
I just think the joke is on the women. You take her abroad, she begins to give you attitude, you charge up and prep for the showdown knowing full well she's going to throw you out.
You lose kids and fortune, but not your spirit, pick up the pieces and move on....
Guess what? Now she's in money! She has your kids, plus child support! BUT, ONE THING! She loses dignity and now men will only use her to pass time, she's definitely going to seek gratification that's where her mental torture will start...she becomes a field mattress, no permanent boyfriend, her children see her being used and dumped, she can only try to explain but not for all time, chores will double, she's alone caring for the children, school runs, emotional support, work, and all...
Her friends and advisers no longer have the solution to her crisis!
The children will surely want their dad someday, no matter how long it takes and how much poison she's injected into their minds!

Poor rejected man will start afresh, seeking gratification isn't going to be a big deal, less physical trauma of house chores, nagging and children issues to deal with, just get another job and run yourself a little, few years hence results will begin to manifest....
Unless you bury yourself in self pity and unnecessary depression....or...

Unless you were deliberately wicked to her then karma will visit you...

My humble opinion...
Let the women continue..
You have a point though. But child support will still eat into what you earn. You didn't factor that in

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by luminouz(m): 11:31am On Apr 09
1Sharon:

Brainless pipsqueak as usual.

Damn...ain't you such an angel!!!
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by luminouz(m): 11:32am On Apr 09
Omoawoke:

You are wasting your time with that girl. She dey UK and she is already one of the people we are talking about...she will never admit she was wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by chachanga: 11:46am On Apr 09
Proserpina:
If you are kind and good nobody will kick you out of your home.

Be a kind person, it's very simple.

Do you know how many of our women have destroyed their "kind and good" hardworking long-term partners for smooth-talking 6-pack 9-incher American Niggas they met at the gym, at the office etc and destroyed our brothers to do so?

Don't be so naive.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Gerrard59(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09
Proserpina:

Lol... I see guys typing that young men are watching and they won't get married, are young women blind? This is the same myopic always seeing things from one lens kind of attitude that led us where we are today. I remember then, we would preach faithfulness, guys here will respond with " Men are polygamous in nature". Now it is the men screaming that women are "quadratmous in nature" grin according to them, women are beating them at their game. Now they are shouting "young men are watching" lol go to foreign dating sites and see if young women are sleeping. Lol
If men continue to jump the fence and take drastic actions instead of addressing and creating solutions to their problems, it's only a matter of time before Nigerian men and women will stay very far away from marrying each other. You think getting hitched to a typical Nigerian man is all rosy? Lol Women are not just as loud as men online but believe me some don't want to get married either.

Interesting times. Let's see where that takes everyone to. I go just dey observe. Currently, it is South Korea, a wealthy nation. But I want to see how it unfolds in a poorer country. cheesy
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by AntiMCU: 1:26pm On Apr 09
Badmashiii:

I know you don't. You're not the one at risk of losing a house as you don't even have one.

But it's never too late. You just have to use your "VIGINA" wisely. Simps are never in short supply. I don't need to tell you what to do.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by kkins25(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09
Gerrard59:

Interesting times. Let's see where that takes everyone to. I go just dey observe. Currently, it is South Korea, a wealthy nation. But I want to see how it unfolds in a poorer country. cheesy

Are you sure it's not economic situation, rather than relationship dynamics, responsible for the slow birth rate in SK? From what I've seen, both men and women are avoiding children like the plague.

Although, that isn't to say there isn't such a thing as the 4B movement. Even then, those folks are less than the number of homosexuals in the country..
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by AntiMCU: 1:44pm On Apr 09
FRANCISTOWN:

You dey mind person wey never leave Ekakpara village since birth, wey no even get international passport?
Ordinary Cotonou wey them dey smuggle people go, she never go there.

Indian women rule their home? Person wey her head dey pepper her

grin grin
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Omoawoke: 1:54pm On Apr 09
chachanga:

Do you know how many of our women have destroyed their "kind and good" hardworking long-term partners for smooth-talking 6-pack 9-incher American Niggas they met at the gym, at the office etc and destroyed our brothers to do so?

Don't be so naive.

Hahah.
Especially half caste niggers. One has to be careful of girls that watch too much Korean movies or love movies sef

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by jaszplus12(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09
Great0ne1:

You have a point though. But child support will still eat into what you earn. You didn't factor that in
Thanks for the addition...we learn always..

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by drnoel: 9:42pm On Apr 09
thesicilian:
My joy is that the smart men are watching and learning
What's there to learn?
Marriage is not by force. No one should be in a union that is toxic
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Gerrard59(m): 6:40am On Apr 10
kkins25:

Are you sure it's not economic situation, rather than relationship dynamics, responsible for the slow birth rate in SK? From what I've seen, both men and women are avoiding children like the plague.

Although, that isn't to say there isn't such a thing as the 4B movement. Even then, those folks are less than the number of homosexuals in the country..

Economic situation is the basis for low birth rates across the developed world and even the developing world. Two factors are involved in low fertility rates;

- The wealthier a country, the low its birth rates
- The more educated women of a country are and regardless of its economy or culture, the lower its fertility rates. E.g. Iran. Apparently, women don't fancy birthing lots of children. Combine that with them entering the workforce, having agency for themselves, more activities to indulge in other than child-rearing, Ndi ifenemenisi etc.

The situation in Korea is terrible, as I have stated, me sef dey pity them. Theirs can be summed up with economic reasons (high cost of education, especially from young age, high cost of housing), social (a high pressure cook society, stiff competition for resources, high beauty standards, women espousing feminist ideals, men revolting), cultural clashes (Korea has the highest percentage of Christians in East Asia with the form being the Western version, so citizens easily adopt western ideals coupled with traditional Confucian beliefs etc). However, even adopting strict Confucian beliefs does not result in high fertility rates. China and North Korea are good examples.

The koko be say, to born and raise children for this century no too dey beneficial to both genders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by kkins25(m): 9:21am On Apr 10
Gerrard59:

Economic situation is the basis for low birth rates across the developed world and even the developing world. Two factors are involved in low fertility rates;

- The wealthier a country, the low its birth rates
- The more educated women of a country are and regardless of its economy or culture, the lower its fertility rates. E.g. Iran. Apparently, women don't fancy birthing lots of children. Combine that with them entering the workforce, having agency for themselves, more activities to indulge in other than child-rearing, Ndi ifenemenisi etc.

The situation in Korea is terrible, as I have stated, me sef dey pity them. Theirs can be summed up with economic reasons (high cost of education, especially from young age, high cost of housing), social (a high pressure cook society, stiff competition for resources, high beauty standards, women espousing feminist ideals, men revolting), cultural clashes (Korea has the highest percentage of Christians in East Asia with the form being the Western version, so citizens easily adopt western ideals coupled with traditional Confucian beliefs etc). However, even adopting strict Confucian beliefs does not result in high fertility rates. China and North Korea are good examples.

The koko be say, to born and raise children for this century no too dey beneficial to both genders.

That's true. May Capitalism not be the end of us all.
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Geovanni412(m): 9:40am On Apr 10
Proserpina:
If you are kind and good nobody will kick you out of your home.

Be a kind person, it's very simple.

It is the other way around

If you're kind and good, they will use you like wrapper

My uncle's wife was collecting his salary as a nurse whilst he was in the USA. Forging his signature to take money from the joint acct and still had the mind to chase him out of the house.

He could have gotten back the house but he took no action because he is a nice man.

The Reason why he could have gotten the house is this:

At the time of the marriage, both of them had their papers sorted out in USA. He did traditional marriage with the lady in Nigeria but in the official records in USA, she is married to her brother. She did this so that he could migrate to the USA.

Never ever be nice, be realistic.
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Omoawoke: 4:31pm On Apr 13
Geovanni412:

It is the other way around

If you're kind and good, they will use you like wrapper

My uncle's wife was collecting his salary as a nurse whilst he was in the USA. Forging his signature to take money from the joint acct and still had the mind to chase him out of the house.

He could have gotten back the house but he took no action because he is a nice man.

The Reason why he could have gotten the house is this:

At the time of the marriage, both of them had their papers sorted out in USA. He did traditional marriage with the lady in Nigeria but in the official records in USA, she is married to her brother. She did this so that he could migrate to the USA.

Never ever be nice, be realistic.

That’s not being nice, that’s just being a masochist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Treat A Lady? / Dating An Insecure Guy / Top Five Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes (ashawo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.