Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House (3543 Views)

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by CharlotteFlair: 8:48am On Apr 08
CoronaVirusPro:
They only will try it with fvckin dumb men!

After sinking bullets into that morafvckin wife and my kids, I will personally report myself to the police station and make front pages of every news outlet. And social media.

But then, she will never try such cos she is familiar with my demons.
Haaa 😯

Why do you want to take your Islamic tendencies to abroad?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by zanebaddo(m): 8:53am On Apr 08
Beverlyjean:

Madam , u are being economical with the truth... I lived in uk before I got married when I was doing my masters ...I rented a room in the home of an Indian family , their father was even more controlling than the men in Nigeria , and their mother was absolutely submissive to her husband , it was even their female child that was even trying to rebel due to western ideologies cos she was raised in UK, unlike her parents . The father migrated to UK when he was in his 20s and later married his wife and brought her to UK, same applies to their relatives in the UK.... they dont even marry foreigners ... they stick to their own and their wives are very submissive to their husbands, infact I taught I was living with arabs , they are so much alike . I feel Nigerian women are allowing western ideologies ruin our marriage. No man or woman is perfect to be honest ...all men can't be bad while all women are good according to social media .... the truth is that we women will react worse compared to men, if we were the providers and we still end up getting disrespected by those we provide for , it's a natural process ... just imagine a woman living in UK, doing well , her own cars and house and then she comes to Nigeria to marry a man , brings him abroad and then he starts to disrespect her and when she reacts , she is thrown out of the house and everything now belongs to him, would u support it ? ... u can't be disrespectful towards the person that pays the bills and expect no reaction, that's slavery ... only a self entitled person will see nothing wrong with that ...
thank God 😊 this came from a woman
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by FRANCISTOWN: 9:33am On Apr 08
Beverlyjean:

Madam , u are being economical with the truth... I lived in uk before I got married when I was doing my masters ...I rented a room in the home of an Indian family , their father was even more controlling than the men in Nigeria , and their mother was absolutely submissive to her husband , it was even their female child that was even trying to rebel due to western ideologies cos she was raised in UK, unlike her parents . The father migrated to UK when he was in his 20s and later married his wife and brought her to UK, same applies to their relatives in the UK.... they dont even marry foreigners ... they stick to their own and their wives are very submissive to their husbands, infact I taught I was living with arabs , they are so much alike . I feel Nigerian women are allowing western ideologies ruin our marriage. No man or woman is perfect to be honest ...all men can't be bad while all women are good according to social media .... the truth is that we women will react worse compared to men, if we were the providers and we still end up getting disrespected by those we provide for , it's a natural process ... just imagine a woman living in UK, doing well , her own cars and house and then she comes to Nigeria to marry a man , brings him abroad and then he starts to disrespect her and when she reacts , she is thrown out of the house and everything now belongs to him, would u support it ? ... u can't be disrespectful towards the person that pays the bills and expect no reaction, that's slavery ... only a self entitled person will see nothing wrong with that ...

You dey mind person wey never leave Ekakpara village since birth, wey no even get international passport?
Ordinary Cotonou wey them dey smuggle people go, she never go there.

Indian women rule their home? Person wey her head dey pepper her

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by jaszplus12(m): 9:38am On Apr 08
imustsaymymindo:

This is true. Any sensible man would see the opportunity in the restart and freedom.

But trust many men to make the same mistakes again and get into the same loop even after bouncing back.
Sincerely!
In all honesty even in "happy" marriages there's a lot of trauma, but because BOTH couple are will to work on the positives then they can stay together....it's not easy!
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by NEUDUDE: 10:14am On Apr 08
Proserpina:
I don't know where all this frame talk came from but all I can say is stay where your frame is if you can't frame into the frame of other nationalities.

If you are framed to be inconsiderate and uncaring to your insignificant other then stay where your frame is framed else you will be reframed into another frame.

Very simple frame analogy grin

Lol una get power dey lose brain cells arguing with this bimbo.

First off, only stupid, moronic, dumb, simple men get chased out of their own houses like a girl. It sure can never be me or my family that i am sure of. So its no point arguing with these dumbos... They think they are doing men but unbeknowest to them they are teaching young men how to be real cruel with matters that concerns marriage. the next decades would be very interesting times for marriage as a whole grin.

Nobody has monopoly of sense

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Proserpina: 10:22am On Apr 08

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Proserpina: 10:24am On Apr 08

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Exceed15: 10:32am On Apr 08
Men are now aware especially "I trust my wife" goons. The rate at which they invite their women over will reduce drastically. That's one mistake I will never do no matter how good she is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Exceed15: 10:36am On Apr 08
Omoawoke:

Im still single, never been married and I go shine my eyes wella.
No woman will come and scatter all my efforts over the years.

Let me give a special advice: No matter how respectful, homely and humble she is ,never be deceived. They have hidden agenda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Proserpina: 11:10am On Apr 08

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Proserpina: 11:13am On Apr 08

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by luminouz(m): 11:25am On Apr 08
Proserpina:
Dude are you sure this happened to your uncle and not you? You are so damn emotional about this! Lol.
If your uncle is a kind and good man, so sorry about what he went through. If not I hope he does better.

I believe the new deal here on Nl is you guys expecting women/ladies here to have the same opinion with you because I don't understand why this accusations of Nl female monikers supporting evil is everywhere. I mean I see this "you are supporting evil because she's a lady" everywhere. You guys practically defend the indefensible and comment same pattern but when women do it, you get uncomfortable? Lol

I'm not even supporting anyone or anything here. All I know is if you are a good and kind husband, your wife will not throw you out it's very simple.
Proserpina...will you shût it!!!!

I can tell you of stories from the UK that I know personally that the men were good and still got fûcked up, so what are you saying?

You dey drop quote to make yourself look intelligent but shiit ain't like that in real life. Daddy freeze just showed the screenshots. One thing I know is no man deserves to go through such torture.
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Sirhush(m): 11:28am On Apr 08
Don't carry your 9ja wife abroad, cos the law there favor woman more than man you no go hear. See now you have loose all you work for.
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by luminouz(m): 11:29am On Apr 08
Proserpina:
For every 10 failed Nigerian marriages 2-3 out of the 10 are caused by wicked partner while the others by fundamental issues UK exposed. Wicked people exist no doubt but they are not the major causes of the failed marriages we see online everyday. Most times these marriages are shaky and patched from Nigeria but guess who do the patching most, women.
There's no way a man is good to his wife and she suddenly turns to a mad dog because she is overseas. It's not possible... Women don't just make decisions like that especially when kids are involved.

Men aren't saints either but it will be unwise for a man to expect WA woman to take him for who he is without attempting to work on himself. Most men over there aren't even sole providers but will want to maintain the status quo they assume in Nigeria in UK. You want your woman to share financial responsibilities but still expect her to continue her traditional roles and norms. Make it make sense. If you know as a man you can't make some adjustments, then don't expect any from her too. It's very simple.

Lol... I see guys typing that young men are watching and they won't get married, are young women blind? This is the same myopic always seeing things from one lens kind of attitude that led us where we are today. I remember then, we would preach faithfulness, guys here will respond with " Men are polygamous in nature". Now it is the men screaming that women are "quadratmous in nature" grin according to them, women are beating them at their game. Now they are shouting "young men are watching" lol go to foreign dating sites and see if young women are sleeping. Lol
UK banned dependent visa, I thought it's the end for Nigerian women according what Nl guys write. Guess who are are applying more for study visa? Women. Single women.

If men continue to jump the fence and take drastic actions instead of addressing and creating solutions to their problems, it's only a matter of time before Nigerian men and women will stay very far away from marrying each other. You think getting hitched to a typical Nigerian man is all rosy? Lol Women are not just as loud as men online but believe me some don't want to get married either.

Damn. you just won't learn, would you? None of your points made sense.

We know single women are applying for visas and we love it. It is not easy to date abroad as a black African woman, so who marries them in the end...not us!!!
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Proserpina: 11:30am On Apr 08

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Proserpina: 11:32am On Apr 08

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by luminouz(m): 11:32am On Apr 08
1Sharon:

What the hell is repute damage?

Since you believe women are treated with 'soft hands' shouldn't that give you( yes you, I know you're not a woman) more of an incentive to stay out of crime? It is men's testosterone that predisposes men to violent tendencies. That's just nature. It's not always a bad thing, it's helped them conquer their society

Well violence is physical abuse and it's relevant to what we're discussing. Other indices are not relevant.
URGH!!! This one again!!!

Always sounding deluded!!!
*Shakes head*
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by luminouz(m): 11:34am On Apr 08
Proserpina:
Illumination no I won't shut it. grin grin

Na so, men are good woman are the demons I have heard you grin grin grin grin . Daddy freeze showed screenshot,did you read the response? Women are silent responders, you won't see them typing epistles online but they will give you dose of your medicine at the right time.

Continue being uncaring and wicked then come back to cry when you get what you deserve. Personally I don't really care 💅
Oh you do care and because you do, dogs will bite you this week!!!
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by luminouz(m): 11:35am On Apr 08
Proserpina:
Win win for everyone isn't it?

Why are you angry BTW? grin grin

Lmaoooo...I must hungry I guess

Dog will bite you this week
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Proserpina: 11:38am On Apr 08

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by luminouz(m): 11:39am On Apr 08
Proserpina:
I thought as much because we black women you presume to be unmarriageable no vex.... Infact na so so cruise I dey catch grin cheesy. It's you that's vexing grin

Come to think of it? It's been long I've seen a dog on street . The chances of that happening is slim
If you know me as well as you think you do, you will know I never get emotional on here.

Why do you think I get under your skin so easily? I know how to stir up emotions in people.

Ok .goodbye now
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by jedisco(m): 11:55am On Apr 08
Badmashiii:

From your comment,i know you belong to the vagina crew.

The best thing for men is don't marry at all or bring over a naija girl overseas.

Dude... humans all over the world are the same.

FYI, the divorce rate in Western nations is between 40- 50%. The chances of divorce are likely higher with a white person who sees divorce as normal. Understand the culture over there. Even if you become homosexual, the divorce rates are still high.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Badmashiii: 12:02pm On Apr 08
jedisco:

Dude... humans all over the world are the same.

FYI, the divorce rate in Western nations is between 40- 50%. The chances of divorce are likely higher with a white person who sees divorce as normal. Understand the culture over there. Even if you become homosexual, the divorce rates are still high.

Bro no where in my comment where i said otherwise. Humans are all the same everywhere that is an undisputed fact.
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by jedisco(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08
Badmashiii:

Bro no where in my comment where i said otherwise. Humans are all the same everywhere that is an undisputed fact.

I.e the traits you see that make you insult your women are also present worldwide.

There is no culture with good men and bad women or vice versa

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by idahme(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08
Omoawoke:

These are men who owned their own houses, had a good life until they decided to import their Nigerian wives into their lives and ended up losing almost everything they have worked for

How would you know that all of these are happening and a guy won't safe guard his properties in order to keep himself on a good pedestal. Men leave themselves vulnerable in the presence of women and it's very bad.

A person who didn't build is more like to initiate breakup, have you heard of a woman who struggled and built herself and then bring in a man from Africa to build him up behaving in this manner? 99percent of the time it's about the lady who has nothing and built up by her husband behaving this way

This is why I laugh when men say something all her expenses I'm supposed to be the one to provide and cater for her grin, women are built in a way not to appreciate what they didn't labour for, allow women to roil and build a marriage or relationship like men do and watch how they will fight to protect what they have laboured for

You see a woman who has done five abortions telling a man you can't leave me now after all I have suffered for you? To her bringing herself to doing abortions is suffering for the man that's why she can fight to death for the man to continue the relationship with her.

In summary, protect yourself, learn to classify different informations, some are to be declassified after 10 years of marriage while some will be declassified on your will. Protect yourself as a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Badmashiii: 12:33pm On Apr 08
jedisco:

I.e the traits you see that make you insult your women are also present worldwide.

There is no culture with good men and bad women or vice versa

Okay. You're right.
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Jeferious: 12:34pm On Apr 08
FRANCISTOWN:

You dey mind person wey never leave Ekakpara village since birth, wey no even get international passport?
Ordinary Cotonou wey them dey smuggle people go, she never go there.

Indian women rule their home? Person wey her head dey pepper her
No mind her. She dey talk wetin she see for Zeeworld

If Indian women na natural breadwinners for their society, then automatically India suppose don get more female Presidents and PMs than male. Commonsense is really not common

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Biglittlelois(f): 12:37pm On Apr 08
Proserpina:
I don't know where all this frame talk came from but all I can say is stay where your frame is if you can't frame into the frame of other nationalities.

If you are framed to be inconsiderate and uncaring to your insignificant other then stay where your frame is framed else you will be reframed into another frame.

Very simple frame analogy grin

Lmao 🤣 I love your analogy 🤣 😂 😆

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Omoawoke: 12:44pm On Apr 08
1Sharon:
Why are they called victims for seeking revenge? Do you say the same thing to men that were victims of paternity fraud?

Most Nigerians believe in violence to solve problems. I think it's hypocrital for these women to complain about being beaten by their husbands when they do the same thing to their kids or house girls.

Infact..make everybody just gerrout

No responsible man will beat a woman not to talk of in western countries. You think we are referring to Lagos agberos ? These are young and middle age men that have built careers over the years and never ever been fingerprinted even for driving under influence. And you believe they will just suddenly turn to panel beaters? I’m not saying there are no crazy guys out there, but you can’t say that all the cases of reported abuse are true. Many of them are extremely exaggerated, simple normal husband and wife quarrel for house, she don call police and begin dey cry say he’s abusing her. That’s how it starts

1 Like

Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Allisgud: 12:54pm On Apr 08
helinues:
Na irresponsible man dey live for a lady/woman's house without having his own private room
this is how u fail exam,oga read before commenting
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Allisgud: 1:02pm On Apr 08
This is what I will advise men in that region,if the love dey shark you don't sleep with 2 eyes closed always have it in mind,that submissive wife for Nigeria theirs is a reason why she is submissive
Re: Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House by Omoawoke: 1:04pm On Apr 08
Proserpina:
The only part of your post that makes sense and I agree with. If you can't deal please let her go. Nobody should be subjected to any form of abuse physical or verbal.

And that is why they continue to be with you and do not blink to throw you out of your homes when they get the chance to.

Women aren't the ones crying all over the internet don't you think they got that sorted out long ago? Lol

And what makes you think I'm a guy?

Let me use my uncles case as an example.
This is a man that we know him as mister Gentle. The call him fridge. You know why, because if you put water in his mouth, you go meet am there. He’s that calm.
Do you think we are referring to Lagos agberos and street yahoo boys. These men that suffer this fate are mostly the calm ones, the ones who want to build and raise a good family.
In Nigeria, his newly married wife was the “our wife” type. She does the cooking, homely, respectful and all. Now when baba moved to US, he arranged for her to come. The first few months was okay, and gradually she began to derail. That’s why I said you only see imported Nigerian girls doing that, they get intoxicated by the system. We are not whites, we are Africans and it’s African for a woman to do cooking, kitchen stuffs, be submissive and everyone is fine. The Asians are even more controlling and when their wives arrive, they continue.
But the Nigerian babe began to form, no please go and do your cooking, no body is tied to the kitchen. From small small nagging to little quarrels. Then later she began to dress American standard wearing revealing clothes. Uncle go dey tell am, you can’t wear that outside, she will say, this is America, you think you are in Nigeria? I have my rights and can wear anything I want.
Babe stopped doing kitchen stuffs, she will tell the husband to go cook if he’s hungry, and any small thing. Next na this is America, you think you are in Nigeria?
The day the problem started, she dressed up the American way as usual and was going out, no food to eat at home. Uncle could not take it and locked the door and said she’s not going anywhere, she started raising alarm, she dialed 911 and told them that her husband has imprisoned her at home and she’s suffering emotional and psychological trauma. Well the evidence was there, she was locked in, they saw the way the man was so angry and shouting at her.
That was the beginning of his downfall.
And other similar stuffs happened after that again and before you know it, he was sent homeless and began to live in one room in a cheap area.
Hope you get it, there are no 100% good men, we agree and at the same time, there are no 100% good women. And your gender from Nigeria are notorious for doing this. The worse thing is that he lost his job because of the whole issue.

But karma is a bitch, the lady is still in the US and she’s afraid of returning to Nigeria because people are waiting for her. She lost someone close to her some months ago, she did not still show up.
She knows what’s coming for her if she enters Naija, she is practically imprisoned in her own world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Every Woman Want? / Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling / If She Is Only Your Girlfriend, You Don’t Own Her. So Stop Claiming Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.