Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters (61586 Views)

“I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures / Emefiele: CBN Will Seize Private Jets Belonging To Loan Defaulters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Soliddust3030: 9:46pm On Apr 10
abobote:

I didn't see any sense in what you said

Either you are naturally daft and lack comprehension or you must be one of the agents.
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by culdady(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11
PROPEACE:

All you need is their picture, why are you people regarding these loan sharks like decent people? They are pigs that have no level of low they can't decend to.
I have about 5 of them I can share with you sir
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:56am On Apr 23
Pls do
culdady:

I have about 5 of them I can share with you sir
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by culdady(m): 10:37am On Apr 24
Jefferyhi86:
Pls do
Cashrun
Tiger credit
Utracredit
Somemoney
Cashbus
Zcash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.