Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters (61585 Views)

“I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures / Emefiele: CBN Will Seize Private Jets Belonging To Loan Defaulters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Illegal1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09
omoh.........abeg if u knw say u no get mind,abeg no borrow money 4rm loan apps ooh....E GET Y
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Emmabyte: 12:53pm On Apr 09
Let the useless man go and pay back the money joor
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Chisave: 12:53pm On Apr 09
Bsh
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Kingzmate(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09
GOD FORBID LOAD grin

GO CASHLESS cool

RIP TO THE UNDEAD BORROWERS kiss

I GUESS THEY CALLED THE BORRROWERS, AND SOMEONE ELSE PICKED THE CALL AND GAVE THEM WHAT THEY TOLD HIM tongue

2 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by ForValour: 12:53pm On Apr 09
This is the true definition of stupidity. Which other country/continent can this rubbish happen.
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by phemmie06(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09
If I was the person, the money don go. Dead body no de pay debt
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:56pm On Apr 09
I hate people who don't pay their debts, i.e bad debtors, but this approach is a no no.

Omoh, they should just forget the money o.

4 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Buulabaaaa: 12:57pm On Apr 09
Saturnalia:
It goes both ways. Nigerians are the most insensitive & callous lots on the planet.

Borrow them money and try to recover your money at the stipulated time, they will fight you and conjure up meaningless & stupid things like “Na money I borrow, I no kill person”.

If I’m dealing with a Ghanaian, I stay attentive.

If I’m dealing with a South Afrikan, I stay vigilant.

But if I have any cause to deal with any Nigerian, I stay cautious, careful & circumspect.

There is a virus in every Nigerian that compels them to prey on ANYTHING OR ANYBODY they come in contact with.

Never use “God fearing and Nigerians” in the same sentence except you’re dealing with an Hausa from the North (I am talking from so many experiences).

If you’re dealing with any Nigerian and he/she mistakenly mentions “God”, run away from such a person.

Before the Naira depreciated badly against the Dollar, I go the market to buy groceries. The stupid & the greedy market women were selling foodstuffs at an exorbitant rates that were even higher than the price MOST SUPERMARKETS were selling.

Guess what? They blamed it on the Dollar.

They would conjure up stupid phrases like “Nigeria Lo’n Pebi” meaning “Nigeria is what they call this place”.

You see some greedy Car-Dealing nonentities selling “accidented” & “flooded” vehicles at mind boggling prices that can ALMOST buy you a “USED CLEAN TITLE” vehicles; and they blame it on the Dollar - EVEN NOW THAT THE DOLLAR IS RAPIDLY DEPRECIATING AGAINST THE NAIRA and IMPORT DUTIES have been reviewed downwards to stabilize the economy.

I could go on and on.

Ask yourself this question, if any of these Loan Shark Businesses were your own, what “debt recovery” method would you adopt in dealing with these callous Nigerians, who borrow money without the intention of ever paying back?

In conclusion, I don’t blame these Loan Shark Companies.

If you do not want to be humiliated by the Loan Sharks, THEN STAY AWAY FROM THEIR MONEY. Simple as ABC.

It’s scary they orientation most Nigerians have … even abroad here .. always trying to play smart .. even fellow African countries try to stay away from the callous lot .. I wonder why we as a country can’t endeavor to follow due process .. always trying to cut corners it’s disgusting 🤮.. if you borrow money pay as stipulated it’s that simple .. if you know you can’t pay don’t borrow .. And some fellows are here condemning the loan shark … forgetting there are consequences for stupid actions …

2 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by KayCee92(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09
😂😂😂😂 lol
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by aremubabs: 12:59pm On Apr 09
Saturnalia:
It goes both ways. Nigerians are the most insensitive & callous lots on the planet.

Borrow them money and try to recover your money at the stipulated time, they will fight you and conjure up meaningless & stupid things like “Na money I borrow, I no kill person”.

But if I have any cause to deal with any Nigerian, I stay cautious, careful & circumspect.

There is a virus in every Nigerian that compels them to prey on ANYTHING OR ANYBODY they come in contact with.

Never use “God fearing and Nigerians” in the same sentence except you’re dealing with an Hausa from the North (I am talking from so many experiences).

If you’re dealing with any Nigerian and he/she mistakenly mentions “God”, run away from such a person.

Before the Naira depreciated badly against the Dollar, I go the market to buy groceries. The stupid & the greedy market women were selling foodstuffs at an exorbitant rates that were even higher than the price MOST SUPERMARKETS were selling.

They would conjure up stupid phrases like “Nigeria Lo’n Pebi” meaning “Nigeria is what they call this place”.

You see some greedy Car-Dealing nonentities selling “accidented” & “flooded” vehicles at mind boggling prices that can ALMOST buy you a “USED CLEAN TITLE” vehicles; and they blame it on the Dollar - EVEN NOW THAT THE DOLLAR IS RAPIDLY DEPRECIATING AGAINST THE NAIRA and IMPORT DUTIES have been reviewed downwards to stabilize the economy.

I could go on and on.

Ask yourself this question, if any of these Loan Shark Businesses were your own, what “debt recovery” method would you adopt in dealing with these callous Nigerians, who borrow money without the intention of ever paying back?

If you do not want to be humiliated by the Loan Sharks, THEN STAY AWAY FROM THEIR MONEY. Simple as ABC.

First of all, if I owned a loan shark, I would understand the type of business I am into.

The reasons why loan sharks resort to criminal blackmail is because they are a criminal entity themselves. You offer a 7-day loan with over 50% interest, and you make it so accessible because you want to bait the poor, desperate Nigerians.

Ask yourself why it had to be during the pandemic that these loan sharks all came out? They came to cash in on the economic hardship. Because credit facilities are so hard to access, the loan sharks cover the gap, but with greedy interest rates.

They didn't come to do business. They came to exploit.

Because of their criminality and devilish greed, I never encourage their debtors to repay the loan. Take their money and never repay it. Drive them out of the market.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Ubanz: 12:59pm On Apr 09
Well they have collected their pound of flesh.
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by maxiuc(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09
Banks should be incharge of all this little little loans
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by treatise: 1:00pm On Apr 09
Pussyisgud:
Ogun will kill them, if its me i wont pay the loan again i will just screenshot and save this banner since you have declared me dead.
Who, the borrowers or lenders?
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by uuzba(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09
Nukilia:
A lawless nation where criminals are dotted everywhere. Never use all these loan companies for any reason
But they will not allow somebody rest with their adverts on YouTube.
Everyday, advert to come and take loan.

4 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by toujurs: 1:00pm On Apr 09
fyzaila:
May we never be driven to a point where loan sharks will be our rescue 🙏
grin grin that's 58% survival rate of nigerians, i recently used a loan shark, i took 176k, to pay for a flight to ph,, to pay 246k. In a year. I will never try this sh*t again. Very stupid. But i don't kind of regret it sha, because i got what i wanted.

1 Like

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by SamOchuko: 1:02pm On Apr 09
Olaolex:
Loan sharks are evil and you that borrowed money from them with the intention of not paying back, you are more evil.
You deserve each other 😂😂😂

Which loan shark did this? Their daughter will be raped to death? The name of the loan shark please, the authorities should be notified.

5 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by maestro299: 1:03pm On Apr 09
I'll never understand the mindset that some Nigerians have. Except unforseen misfortunes truncate repayment of the loan (e.g. losses, accidents, deaths) why would you take a loan in the first place with the intention of not paying back at all?

4 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09
Useless loan sharks. Will this bring out their money from the defaulters pocket?.

They don't reason...

The defaulter may choose to sue them for assassination of character.

1 Like

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by tfelicityk(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09
This concern person should report them to the security agencies.
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by maestro299: 1:04pm On Apr 09
uuzba:

But they will not allow somebody rest with their adverts on YouTube.
Everyday, advert to come and take loan.
Only adverts?
What of those that will use calls to finish your phone battery, begging you to come and get a loan from them?

7 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09
Nato008:

I don't get did the force u to borrow or did u not see terms and conditions, why u see them react like this is because we are wicked callous and evil people....why will someone borrow money and now begin to be begged to pay it back...?
So you are an agent, cuny Man die, Cuny Man bury am, you people too are thief, you don't know people that are hungry will collect anything to eat, and you wan take 70% interest in 5days, you won't see Kobo, the only solution is stop giving loan since you already know people will not pay back

5 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Ubanz: 1:07pm On Apr 09
Buulabaaaa:

It’s scary they orientation most Nigerians have … even abroad here .. always trying to play smart .. even fellow African countries try to stay away from the callous lot .. I wonder why we as a country can’t endeavor to follow due process .. always trying to cut corners it’s disgusting 🤮.. if you borrow money pay as stipulated it’s that simple .. if you know you can’t pay don’t borrow .. And some fellows are here condemning the loan shark … forgetting there are consequences for stupid actions …

Have you ever seen 2 wrongs make a right?
There are several unforseen circumstances that can make one default on his loan contract,can you tell me one that would make a creditor take such stupid and condemnable steps?

3 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by fitinwell: 1:07pm On Apr 09
Saturnalia:

I could go on and on.

By Nature a Blooded Nigerian is greedy.. most especially the religious ones..

Ok how do you explain Landlords increasing house Rents knowing fully well that your Salary as not being increased or business not going fine as before...

What is the moral justification for house rent increments... Many of them are Pastors oo.. some elders in there place of Worship..

Talk more of Market Women..

6 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by CluelessMODS: 1:08pm On Apr 09
Saturnalia:

I could go on and on.

You are are lawless person and sense is very far from you.

1 Like

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by maestro299: 1:09pm On Apr 09
Soliddust3030:
These loan companies are designed to put people into slavery and serious debt. When you borrow from them. They know borrows cannot meet up with the short loan durations, then they use another of their company to offer loan to the person. The person starts borrowing from A to pay B, before he realizes he is owing huge amount and cant meet up. Stay away from them, govt need to impose fines on any bank working providing account. Jail term for any Staff working with them. Stay away from them they ruin lives.

I agree. Interest rates charged by these loan companies are nothing less than outrageous.

3 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by zoghys: 1:10pm On Apr 09
Olaolex:
Loan sharks are evil and you that borrowed money from them with the intention of not paying back, you are more evil.

You are extremely stupid for saying they deserve each other without an irk as to what actually happen. How do you justify this criminality when you have a court room to adjudicate if anyone is finding wanting in the agreed terms on the contract regarding the loan. To add insult to injury, they involved the couples daughter and yet you stupidly fail to point that out and condemn it in strong term. Once again, you're are as stupid as the criminal loan shark, and I stand by my words

4 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Jokerman(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09
Even if you want to borrow,borrow what you can afford and try to use reliable loan apps that can break your loan into monthly repayments.

Carbon
PalmPay

And they reason with you, if you default by 1 or 2 days...
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by fitinwell: 1:11pm On Apr 09
Ubanz:

Have you ever seen 2 wrongs make a right?
There are several unforseen circumstances that can make one default on his loan contract,can you tell me one that would make a creditor take such stupid and condemnable steps?

Unforseen circumstances.... If everyone is blaming unforseen circumstances then how do you want the loan shark people to borrow the next person when you have defaulted.

No wonder no body is talking about Public Library, because most books as been stolen or borrowed never returned..

Welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by toprealman: 1:11pm On Apr 09
fyzaila:
May we never be driven to a point where loan sharks will be our rescue 🙏
Vote responsibly….no!
Be objective and accept your mistake….no!!
Stop ethnic bigotry, you may need people from other tribes to push you up….no!!!
Fast and pray from morning till midnight…yes, we are Nigerians!!!
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by jamesversion: 1:11pm On Apr 09
Olaolex:

Dis you see where they wrote their daughter "will be raped to death".

So you support such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by underated(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09
Landlords use those houses for business. Same way a market woman increases the prices of her goods.

You may say the landlord didn’t build the house at inflated rates but the landlord daily expenses are also affected by inflation. He has to increase his income (rents) to meet up with expenditures.

It’s basic economics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.