Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days (41643 Views)

In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures) / Why Are Guys No Longer Tall Like This These Days? (pictured) / Problems With Relationship These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Oyindamolah: 3:44pm On Apr 09
Most men especially the Nigeria man above 20 years have failed in more than one part or neglected some things in life ,
guys I will keep repeating money can't buy love ,the earlier you knows this the better for you guys /men /males /kings.

I see a lot of guys doing all sort of things to make money mostly illegal name it yahoo , fraudulent activities all to impress a lady, forgetting what they call self development ,I was shock to see a fraudster who handles laptop day in day out ,but can't even draft a cv .
kings ,u can use money to impress a lady but not for long till her eyes becomes clear that the other guys coming around her are way better than you,and are more of high value than you .

guys develop your self ,its very important

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Flame333: 3:44pm On Apr 09
I wonder how someone, a matured adult will just decide to make herself a liability to someone else.. You grow up in your father's house up to the age of 20 and after that you've decided that the next person that you will become a liability to up to 80 or how many years you spend on earth will be a man... how this mentality became part of the female being is still a surprise...

Even in the animal kingdom, I never see where female animals solely depend on male animals for their well-being everybody day hustle..

the primary assignment was stated clearly as an helper, an assistant and not a liability...

someone will bring you into their life and you will become a liability, mental stress and still cheat on them...

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by sylve11: 3:45pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:
I remember guys use to beg me to have my number way back then, but these days not only me even other girls complain of same issue.

The moment they ask You out you begin to stress then they will just go.

Even when you post PIC with a friend some will be begging you to even give them your friend's number like wTF.

Guys you need to slow down. We are females, we must do our shakara small our girlish thing you need to be patient with us pls.

E don dey clear for guys eyes. grin grin grin cool

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by boxypane(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09
Make una dey play.
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Pootle: 3:46pm On Apr 09
stacyadams:

Lol to buy one bottle of beer for guy man dey hard una grin these days if una like make una nyansh big pass Rome cathedral church..na me and my cold beer/Benson switch angry grin

i be like you one time like that...i miss benson na health do me ojoro, but i still dey cancel bottles grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by reiddecuti: 3:46pm On Apr 09
No time to waste... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by ksam(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09
it's so because he knows you have nothing to offer. on the long run, it's a gain for you and loss for him, so why should him stress himself over a liability? why undecided

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Charly68: 3:47pm On Apr 09
Out of a population of 218m ; girls took almost 70% of this population .. how many men will you have left ? Women need more prayer and seriousness this days to get a good man to marry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by LOVEGINO(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:
I remember guys use to beg me to have my number way back then, but these days not only me even other girls complain of same issue.

Even when you post PIC with a friend some will be begging you to even give them your friend's number like wTF.

Guys you need to slow down. We are females, we must do our shakara small our girlish thing you need to be patient with us pls.
make una no vex. Just carry ur walaha go.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by horia: 3:48pm On Apr 09
And they don't pay tax grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by pretydiva(f): 3:49pm On Apr 09
Lol. Na guys dey make shakara now o. No be small thing dem dey do

15 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by jeromestarks: 3:49pm On Apr 09
CountinBlessins:

Are you employed?
🤣🤣🤣🤣.
But people are wicked oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by yesloaded: 3:49pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:

Life is hard already, why making it more harder for
men?

Men no longer want to be stressed at all unlike before

Life no suppose hard, if you are interested no need to dey form unnecessarily

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Galaticos444: 3:49pm On Apr 09
Why will u b begging a girl to come and eat Ur money? undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by pretydiva(f): 3:49pm On Apr 09
Lol. Na guys dey make shakara now o. No be small thing dem dey do grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by spartachico(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09
Keep playing and y'all will learn the hard way

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by anungangampu: 3:50pm On Apr 09
Na so one girl dey form special for me last year, she kept telling me every guy that date her is always obsessed about her. Since she talk that thing, I come dey imagine where the girl dey count herself, definitely she is comparing me with her school boyfriend or whoever.
Na so my mind come dey reason say " why I go take dey follow girl some young boys don use recharge card sleep with .
I mentally gave her conditions and she couldn't bring down herself to understand she is just a tiny fish in a pond of sharks.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Biggaboi(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09
Men these days are getting allergic to shakara especially from a girl with a high body count.
If not for the premium we place on good virtuous women back in the days which has gone down through generations to the present day na una supposed dey chase men for relationship not the other way round cos most ladies of today are a far cry from those of the yesteryears

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by omoadeleye(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:

Girls dan plenty now, while you are trying to give tough time, a guy is busy with other girls

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by bknight: 3:50pm On Apr 09
MGTOW.

Men Going Their Own Way.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by EmekaBlue(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09
They know na
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Anabosee(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09
Y let a girl stress you when you can get some action immediately you want it, so many apps out there for man to follow up with, dem go even see the one wey fine and sexy pass you.
Mtcheew.
For warri , some ashawo fine pass girls wey we de beg for serious relationship.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by sylve11: 3:51pm On Apr 09
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Una fowl don dey lay cooked eggs small small......

The truth is that men are now getting wiser on a daily basis........You can imagine begging a truck load of wahala to come and be tormenting your life all in the name of relationship angry. Come on,who does that these fvcking days?

😆 🤣 cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Camaro5: 3:51pm On Apr 09
CountinBlessins:

Are you employed?

Attack lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Zooposki(f): 3:52pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:

Says a guy begging for female attention.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Dynamicboss: 3:53pm On Apr 09
I am not saying women should loose guard when a man approaches them but some women don’t know how to act smart. If you are open, meet the guy, do your background checks, due diligence, engage the guy in all aspects and see if it fits your specs.

The world is evolving and I don’t think playing hard to get especially when age is not on ladies side make any sense. Be simple and be disciplined, it wouldn’t make you are an easy catch.

In this technology era, most guys meet their spouses online without recourse or begging

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by tolufase: 3:53pm On Apr 09
No reasonable guy will be begging for liability. Because that's what must of you are.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by ADDHAULAGE24(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09
Wahala
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Etosha: 3:54pm On Apr 09
Made passes at one sometime ago, she said she want to be alone...Tried again same response. I told her women full everywhere na. She was furious... I have let her be since. I no get time abeg.

22 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by sylve11: 3:55pm On Apr 09
Blogfarms:
Men has realised that ladies don’t really have much to offer. Society and tradition just pushes men towards marriage. Men can really be good on their own. Women brings a lot of headaches and heartache to one’s life
We need our peace beeko

Hmmm cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by yewit37486: 3:55pm On Apr 09
Na so so sex, relationship or marriage topics. Nigerians, e don do!! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by dannywest: 3:55pm On Apr 09
"back then"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.