Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days (41751 Views)

In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures) / Why Are Guys No Longer Tall Like This These Days? (pictured) / Problems With Relationship These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by anonymous1759(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09
grin
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by id4sho(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:
I remember guys use to beg me to have my number way back then, but these days not only me even other girls complain of same issue.

The moment they ask You out you begin to stress then they will just go.

Even when you post PIC with a friend some will be begging you to even give them your friend's number like wTF.

Guys you need to slow down. We are females, we must do our shakara small our girlish thing you need to be patient with us pls.
The economy is harsh angry, no erection and frivolity

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Elzazzi: 3:56pm On Apr 09
rtdCivilservant:
The truth is many factors are responsible for this.
1. The economy has made many men to channel their energy into what brings food to their table first.
2. The way many girls behave especially on social media has made guys to see them as they are not really worth dieing for, imagine killing ursef for what another guy may have with a plate of indomie.
3. Social media. The song all over, that all women are useless and same, is having negative consequences on the society, men are unconsciously losing interest in women.
4. SEX IS CHEAP. To many men, why will they stress themselves when on the street now most girls are walking about naked. They believe that even u forming classy, one guy somewhere is fuccking the hell out of u without stress, so why should he stress himself.
5. Men are unconsciously scared of women this days, they say 98% of women go into relationship as a form a poverty alleviation.
6. Lastly, a man would never stress to have u, when he didn't see anything special about u. If he perceive any man can as well have u, trust me he won't see any reason to chase u.

Bossman you just said it all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Emmanuel30a2: 3:56pm On Apr 09
Rubbish! This rubbish still makes front page...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Neoteny(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:
I remember guys use to beg me to have my number way back then, but these days not only me even other girls complain of same issue.

Even when you post PIC with a friend some will be begging you to even give them your friend's number like wTF.

Guys you need to slow down. We are females, we must do our shakara small our girlish thing you need to be patient with us pls.

Time waits for no one.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by GenFunction: 3:57pm On Apr 09
Update le cast
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by kmaster007: 3:57pm On Apr 09
Eyes don see shege
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by lanre316: 3:59pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:

For a man to BEG to spend his hard-earned money on a girl. Does it even make sense in the first place?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Maj196(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09
No time, men are more interested in making money, women are just secondary.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Honestey: 4:00pm On Apr 09
You mean beg you to just Waka go jeje by yourself because the guys don't want to look like bad person which is why they don't want to say it first? Abi beg you to come make life tougher by adding your own palavar join? Impossible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Lovit(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09
Just a chat billing don start.

I have not eaten since morning. My cream has finished, My mother is sick, Come and sub for me, I need a new wig....

In this Tinubulation that men are struggling to survive?

Abeg, keep your kpekus to ya sef.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by GenFunction: 4:01pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:

Guys need to slow down how again? shey we aint toasting una like b4 again

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Omoawoke: 4:01pm On Apr 09
CountinBlessins:

Are you employed?

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by anonymous1759(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09
TonyeBarcanista:
1. Probably you are not as appealing physically as you once were due to aging/fat or character.

2. It's now easier to get girls' contact unlike in the past! They are in your church Whatsapp loops, school loops, mutual friend loops, Facebook pages, Twitter, IG, in the street, social events, mutual friends etc... the options are much.

3. Advancement: A young man of 19-25 may afford to be chasing women and waiting for responses, but a man of 28-42 is concerned with improving his economic life and career. Leaving little or no time to wait/chase.

💯

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Boldideas: 4:04pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:

Sorry my dear, men have become wiser. You can get a Love Machine like you mates are doing. Do remember to get sheer butter for your wrist when it aches. Mtcheeew..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by meobizy(f): 4:05pm On Apr 09
Nonsense topic on a useless forum.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Elzazzi: 4:06pm On Apr 09
Pupanchy:
The major reason why we guys don't fall for that shakara shit anyone is because someone is somewhere else just fucking hell out of you without compensation, so why the hell would you think l should fall for your crappy hole that has been drilled

Imagine stressing myself over hole wey over 30 men don drill the life anyhow finish grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Omoawoke: 4:08pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:

Who has time for that again. I’ve once chased girls in my teenage years and very early twenties. That thing is stressful and hurtful. You will be busy forming great guy and cool guy. I’ve realized that the higher a man goes in life, the less stressful it is getting girls. So I play smartly, I rather invest in myself and achieve success than chase girls.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Bfly: 4:08pm On Apr 09
Relationships don’t last anymore, especially with hustling girls who don’t have corporate jobs.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Omoapena(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:

Untop say I want take up your responsibility, you still want stress me join.

If I ask you out and I don't see any form of interest in you, I zoom...

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Theoarhics: 4:08pm On Apr 09
Relationship is stressful.. and anything that will add to the stress of an average Nigerian boy they don't want it. Nigeria is already stressful enough .

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by GenFunction: 4:09pm On Apr 09
KingLennon:
I can beg only if you are a virgin sad. Imagine a guy kneeling to propose to a girl who has a body count of like 10 guys sad

God forbid cheesy
wetin u dae talk?10 guys na 1 semester o

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Allisgud: 4:10pm On Apr 09
When has a man I go think how I go begin dey fit ur bills things ur father cannot do,just as the society posed men to be,u still come dey do shakara until,abegi

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by OdenKelechi(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09
Keep doing the shakara and be going, menopause is waiting for you in front

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by GenFunction: 4:12pm On Apr 09
Klington:
cool

Once you tell any Nigerian girl you are interested in her these days...

Her data will Finish.
Her phone will become bad.
Her hair will be old.
Her mum will become sick.
Her rent will expire.
Her undies will be old.
Her soap & cream will finish

Tinubu has reset most simps brains now.
Some wil even say "pls epp me with 100k my grandmother swallowed padlock"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Elzazzi: 4:12pm On Apr 09
Flame333:
I wonder how someone, a matured adult will just decide to make herself a liability to someone else.. You grow up in your father's house up to the age of 20 and after that you've decided that the next person that you will become a liability to up to 80 or how many years you spend on earth will be a man... how this mentality became part of the female being is still a surprise...

Even in the animal kingdom, I never see where female animals solely depend on male animals for their well-being everybody day hustle..

the primary assignment was stated clearly as an helper, an assistant and not a liability...

someone will bring you into their life and you will become a liability, mental stress and still cheat on them...

@bolded. The more you upgrade her with your money. The more she is looking for a bigger fish in the olosho market pool. It's high time guys realise most of these women are sluuts with wide borehole and they have absolutely nothing to offer.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by SuccessfulRichi: 4:13pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:

And YOU ARE NOT EVEN A VIRGIN. WASTE BIN THAT ALL THE GUYS DUMP THEIR SEMENS

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by shedy03(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:

The table de turn, your turn to beg guys for relationship. lol.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by KingLennon(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09
GenFunction:
wetin u dae talk?10 guys na 1 semester o
Jeez! sad
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by tollyboy5(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09
Klington:
cool

Once you tell any Nigerian girl you are interested in her these days...

Her data will Finish.
Her phone will become bad.
Her hair will be old.
Her mum will become sick.
Her rent will expire.
Her undies will be old.
Her soap & cream will finish

Tinubu has reset most simps brains now.
grin
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by CorrectionFLuid: 4:17pm On Apr 09
illicit:
No be everytime una go dey form girlish

U want d same thing the guy wants, why stress him

No man wants to die of high BP

so any unnecessary stress, I dey avoid am...

You wey dey beg woman to rape you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by micxwell(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09
CountinBlessins:

Are you employed?
Excellent question 🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship / My Pre-wedding Pics / Share Your Friend Zone Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.