Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days (41698 Views)

In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures) / Why Are Guys No Longer Tall Like This These Days? (pictured) / Problems With Relationship These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Dony19(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09
If I'm not clapping those cheeks on a first date why the stress ?
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Ibkay32(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09
Like if I ask for ur number now will you gimme?
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by 79733139(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09
15 - 17 year-old boys still do that... the thing is you have gotten older and men typically stop doing that as they get older.

orohbiro:
I remember guys use to beg me to have my number way back then, but these days not only me even other girls complain of same issue.

The moment they ask You out you begin to stress then they will just go.

Even when you post PIC with a friend some will be begging you to even give them your friend's number like wTF.

Guys you need to slow down. We are females, we must do our shakara small our girlish thing you need to be patient with us pls.

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by DigitB: 9:02pm On Apr 09
Patience kiiii u dia.
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by kay29000(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09
GenFunction:
wetin u dae talk?10 guys na 1 semester o

I was just laughing when I saw the guy said 10...Lol. I swear if some girls open up to You ehn, you go fear. I know a particular girl that for the 1 year I knew her, I counted at least 40 guys she told me she has slept with...and those are the ones she told me o. I swear these young girls of nowadays dey fear me.

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by sheriffindy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09
You sabi the combo wella

For these punanis to stress obi on top the stress obi dey already face for streets ..HELLO TO THE NO.

In Jay-Z's voice..."I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one."
stacyadams:

Lol to buy one bottle of beer for guy man dey hard una grin these days if una like make una nyansh big pass Rome cathedral church..na me and my cold beer/Benson switch angry grin

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Hassanmaye(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09
CountinBlessins:

Are you employed?
Hahahaha bad guy 🤣
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by goshen26: 9:26pm On Apr 09
Tech ti take over....

The girls of nowadays are Gen-Z; you toast them and immediately they agree. Some even toast guys that they like, even much older guys.

Another set of women you need to beg are your big aunties, the married women whose husband either out of the country or are not enjoying their hubby. I listen to a guy yesterday on a platform who said he charge women to service them. He even have flyer designed for his business; he share the flyer to those women and even get referrals.

Now tell me how such guy would have time for your generation when he can knack for free and still earn

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by sageb: 9:29pm On Apr 09
rtdCivilservant:
The truth is many factors are responsible for this.
1. The economy has made many men to channel their energy into what brings food to their table first.
2. The way many girls behave especially on social media has made guys to see them as they are not really worth dieing for, imagine killing ursef for what another guy may have with a plate of indomie.
3. Social media. The song all over, that all women are useless and same, is having negative consequences on the society, men are unconsciously losing interest in women.
4. SEX IS CHEAP. To many men, why will they stress themselves when on the street now most girls are walking about naked. They believe that even u forming classy, one guy somewhere is fuccking the hell out of u without stress, so why should he stress himself.
5. Men are unconsciously scared of women this days, they say 98% of women go into relationship as a form a poverty alleviation.
6. Lastly, a man would never stress to have u, when he didn't see anything special about u. If he perceive any man can as well have u, trust me he won't see any reason to chase u.

The sad reality

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Hassanmaye(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09
Klington:

Once you tell any Nigerian girl you are interested in her these days...

Her data will Finish.
Her phone will become bad.
Her hair will be old.
Her mum will become sick.
Her rent will expire.
Her undies will be old.
Her soap & cream will finish

Tinubu has reset most simps brains now.
Haha
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:39pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:
I remember guys use to beg me to have my number way back then, but these days not only me even other girls complain of same issue.

Even when you post PIC with a friend some will be begging you to even give them your friend's number like wTF.

Guys you need to slow down. We are females, we must do our shakara small our girlish thing you need to be patient with us pls.
This is not a female moniker
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Afolue(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09
In this economy!. Way back then, when you meet a beautiful girl in a bus or taxi, paying her t. fair is as a result you needed her digits but now, men dey bone face no dey see anything again.

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by adeboizy11(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09
Calm down for who go still Bleep another guy while in the same relationship and the funny thing be say the guy no go stress to slide into her open legs

orohbiro:

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by GenFunction: 9:55pm On Apr 09
kay29000:

I was just laughing when I saw the guy said 10...Lol. I swear if some girls open up to You ehn, you go fear. I know a particular girl that for the 1 year I knew her, I counted at least 40 guys she told me she has slept with...and those are the ones she told me o. I swear these young girls of nowadays dey fear me.
nd she get serious boyfriend o

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by kay29000(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09
GenFunction:
nd she get serious boyfriend o

Yes o. That's the crazy part.

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by fortunechy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09
At this 22 century. If u want men)guys to Chase u make u dey do shakara which means u go tey for ur papa house..keep doing waiting till u clock 40+

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by purples25(f): 10:57pm On Apr 09
If men leave you alone, it's actually a blessing. That aside, pick specific locations which contain responsible and capable men and make yourself fit in. Some guys will definitely come to you. Don't forget to keep yourself afloat financially and knowledge wise while at it. To keep things going one must have a little substance.
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Melagros(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09
friday2011:
B4 nko...person dey use hand find wahala?
My brother, for where
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Evolutionism: 12:00am On Apr 10
otherway:
Worry myself over a coded hoe... A lady that has probably been fvked recklessly by many men. *spits* on any lady wey do shakara.

What's with the wokeness and bitterness with you guys lately lol.
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Evolutionism: 12:20am On Apr 10
DrFunmisticGlow:
This is not a female moniker

You are right Funmi.

Some of us knew this already but we are just playing along.

I know most of the female monicas on here who are guys but parading as females.

The way they write always give them away. I know how real females write.

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Eaglesence: 2:57am On Apr 10
pansophist:
Before, hard-to-get means that a woman is taking her time to know if a man is a good man, because a woman's mistake (eg unwanted pregnancy) is way more fatal than a man's mistake (e.g, being irresponsible).

But now, hard to get is how low quality women validate themselves, refuel their ever leaking ego, and a source of livelihood. You can't be playing hard to get but eating men's money. That's criminality.

You don't stress who you love. Men will interprete your shakara as a NO, but you don't want to say it because you want to migrate him to the friendzone. Also, men that tolerate unnecessary stress from a woman are the men you should stay away from.

Probably he brings nothing to the table, and conquering a woman is a trophy for him, just as some men brag about sleeping with a woman, good men don't brag with nonsense like that.

Life is already hard. As a woman, you should make life easy for him, not make it harder. If you like him, go ahead and make things easy, otherwise, you'll keep loosing good men, and it's your fault.

Humm well said..abeg quote me ya number

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by superCleanworks(m): 4:23am On Apr 10
CountinBlessins:

Are you employed?

You are weeeeeeked
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by nosa2ekundayo: 4:41am On Apr 10
KingLennon:
I can beg only if you are a virgin sad. Imagine a guy kneeling to propose to a girl who has a body count of like 10 guys sad

God forbid cheesy

10? This one know one tu teeree so?
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Ilekokonit: 4:55am On Apr 10
pansophist:
But now, hard to get is how low quality women validate themselves, refuel their ever leaking ego, and a source of livelihood. You can't be playing hard to get but eating men's money. That's criminality.

You don't stress who you love. Men will interprete your shakara as a NO, but you don't want to say it because you want to migrate him to the friendzone. Also, men that tolerate unnecessary stress from a woman are the men you should stay away from.

Life is already hard. As a woman, you should make life easy for him, not make it harder. If you like him, go ahead and make things easy, otherwise, you'll keep loosing good men, and it's your fault.

True talk.

Once a woman I am toasting starts playing hard to get, I immediately delete her number and her text messages and as I refuse to memorise any number including my own, when she wait tire and I no call her and she needs something from me, she will definitely call and she will be shocked when I pick the call and ask her who is this please. That seems to shock them 'cos they can't imagine a man deleting their number but I do it all the time a woman starts playing hard to get with me. I no get even 1 minute to play mind games.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by 7arrows: 5:52am On Apr 10
orohbiro:

You girls caused it, I'm among those that stop stressing myself over you all. The moment a guy gets your number you turn them to ATM. You start by spelling out all your problems. From birthdays to family problems. Haba Nigerian babes una own too much. Una never see anything. The one wen dey pain me pass na the birthday own. Una dey do as if una mama celebrate birthday for una. U turn the birthdays to money making organization. Posting account numbers on status. The painful part is they will never ask a guy when his birthday is so they can celebrate him too with gifts. Ungrateful people.

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by 7arrows: 6:01am On Apr 10
Klington:

Her data will Finish.
Her hair will be old.
Her rent will expire.
Her undies will be old.

You have said it all.

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Villa12(m): 6:16am On Apr 10
Savedday2:
If not some men that think with their third leg, you girls would have been kneeling down, begging every morning for us to manage your kpekus with enough Abeg!

Me, I no get time oh! Na to dey use and dump you girls na him be my own. Very useless gender!
i believe your mama and sisters are also useless right? Also, na you go still dey pursue girls, girls can never pursue you unless you're very Rich and cute together
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Riskymarvelous(m): 7:51am On Apr 10
So far you can't give me Visa

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Delaw135: 8:10am On Apr 10
Klington:

Her data will Finish.
Her hair will be old.
Her rent will expire.
Her undies will be old.
Her gas will automatically finish

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by bluefilm: 9:18am On Apr 10
Pussyisgud:
It's called law of diminishing returns, law of gravity, what goes up must come down.
U need to understand that those days boys used to toast u and ask for your number are gone. You have become enp so they have moved on to more younger and fresher ones, ones that their pucci can grab on their dick when forking not the ones with badly used world wide web in between their legs.

Are you sure you'll make heaven like dis?

What manner of savagery is this na?

Diarisgod oooo
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by deolumike(m): 9:55am On Apr 10
wow!
rtdCivilservant:
The truth is many factors are responsible for this.
1. The economy has made many men to channel their energy into what brings food to their table first.
2. The way many girls behave especially on social media has made guys to see them as they are not really worth dieing for, imagine killing ursef for what another guy may have with a plate of indomie.
3. Social media. The song all over, that all women are useless and same, is having negative consequences on the society, men are unconsciously losing interest in women.
4. SEX IS CHEAP. To many men, why will they stress themselves when on the street now most girls are walking about naked. They believe that even u forming classy, one guy somewhere is fuccking the hell out of u without stress, so why should he stress himself.
5. Men are unconsciously scared of women this days, they say 98% of women go into relationship as a form a poverty alleviation.
6. Lastly, a man would never stress to have u, when he didn't see anything special about u. If he perceive any man can as well have u, trust me he won't see any reason to chase u.
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Rejoice28(f): 11:10am On Apr 10
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70